What do American Republicans want?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: What do American Republicans want?

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:40 pm It's a fact.
:lol:

Sorry, your "facts" are full of skewed stupidity. Good luck to you.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:40 pm All changes to return to the way we were in the dimension of elections, before Covid, are now called voter suppression, don't you know. Sounds nasty, doesn't it. That's because the Evil Left means for it to sound nasty.
That’s because it is voter suppression. Couple that with gerrymandering and you’ve got a great counter to the concept of one person one vote.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:49 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:40 pm It's a fact.

Sorry, your "facts" are full of skewed stupidity. Good luck to you.
How so?
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:30 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:40 pm All changes to return to the way we were in the dimension of elections, before Covid, are now called voter suppression, don't you know. Sounds nasty, doesn't it. That's because the Evil Left means for it to sound nasty.
That’s because it is voter suppression. Couple that with gerrymandering and you’ve got a great counter to the concept of one person one vote.
No it's not suppression, for the reasons stated. The new rules are there to open the door for corruption, and they're hangin' onto them like a hound dog with a day-old bone, for that very reason. You just can't have folks wandering into the country by the millions and voting in elections, now. Can you? It just ain't right.

DeSantis caught those Evil Leftists trying to pull their little gerrymanders out in public and he put a stop to that, lickety-split*. He made sure that the redistricting appropriately represented all those Republicans fleeing New York State, not only for warmer waters but for sanity in government.

* ("Corny" phrases bug VT, so we're helping her to get over it).

Weren't you the one who asked me about a year ago about Trump in the next election? I'm pretty sure I mentioned to you in that context, probably in that locked thread about TDS, that I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dems sweep the midterms. That's because of all the changes in voting. They didn't pull a sweep, just surprises and narrow victories, of course.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:27 pm Question:
What is the night cry of the Drop Box?

Answer:
Feed me! More!

Commentary: With their boxy life as the measure, those drop boxes should be exterminated.

By coincidence, 'Mericans both vote and celebrate Thanksgiving in November. Halloween is in October and occasionally persists for six years, but six years of Morticia should be interesting.

US Senator and his wife, Gisele.

The big galloot is 6'9" and after his stroke, is easy to lead around.
What are you trying to convey by posting this image?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:27 pm Question:
What is the night cry of the Drop Box?

Answer:
Feed me! More!

Commentary: With their boxy life as the measure, those drop boxes should be exterminated.

By coincidence, 'Mericans both vote and celebrate Thanksgiving in November. Halloween is in October and occasionally persists for six years, but six years of Morticia should be interesting.

US Senator and his wife, Gisele.

The big galloot is 6'9" and after his stroke, is easy to lead around.
Ugh. You are such a fucking coward. Say what you mean for once or change your meds. I would like to know what your point here is too-- and I have never heard of either of these people.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:25 pm What are you trying to convey by posting this image?
- Not trying "to convey."
- Trying to elicit.
- Trying to elicit evidence of a spark of sincere interest.

Question: What do Edith Wilson, Jill Biden, and Gisele Fetterman all have in common?

Hint: Use your google machine for research, because the answer reveals something interesting.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:05 pm
Ugh. You are such a fucking coward. Say what you mean for once or change your meds. I would like to know what your point here is too-- and I have never heard of either of these people.
There you go, sweet-talkin' again.

As far as hearing about those folks, use your google machine, but just know that google makes sure it's not the first thing you find. Google must be fucking cowards who can't read past the headlines.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Well, I suppose those two brief comments, one hesitant and one crude, can pass as a spark in an ocean of complacency.

- In May, the big fella has a stroke.
- Six months later he can’t process sounds, so he can’t answer questions. Everything, including the questions put to him and his answers, is scripted onto a monitor, and he reads it.
- Six months later he gets elected as a US Senator. It’s a six-year term. There are only one hundred US senators. Very high political office.
- The guy really needs a job, but he’s not fit for this one.
- His ventriloquist for the job will be his wife.
- She was not elected to the US Senate.

Conclusion: Who would “choose” to vote for this?
Answer: Any member of a brainwashed herd.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:11 am
Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:25 pm What are you trying to convey by posting this image?
- Not trying "to convey."
- Trying to elicit.
- Trying to elicit evidence of a spark of sincere interest.

Question: What do Edith Wilson, Jill Biden, and Gisele Fetterman all have in common?

Hint: Use your google machine for research, because the answer reveals something interesting.
Can I assume that wilson and fetterman are in the picture?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:40 am Can I assume that wilson and fetterman are in the picture?
The pictures are already labeled, as a courtesy. No assumptions required, although you may find them necessary to continue any narrative that opposes the truth.

However, you may assume that both references to six months, are referencing the same six months.

Here's more for you to read.
viewtopic.php?p=608344#p608344
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:53 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:40 am Can I assume that wilson and fetterman are in the picture?
The pictures are already labeled, as a courtesy. No assumptions required, although you may find them necessary to continue any narrative that opposes the truth.

However, you may assume that both references to six months, are referencing the same six months.

I have no interest in your petty conspiracy theories
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:44 pm

You asked, Sunshine.

A US Senator is not a petty position in this world. An easily manipulated incompetent now fills the position, for the next six years. He was elected as an incompetent. An easily manipulated incompetent also fills the position of POTUS. He was also elected as an incompetent.

Emergency voting procedures that make cheating not only possible, but probable, have been institutionalized.

With these voting procedures, Democrats could get Mr. Ham Sandwich elected.

These are facts, not theories.

Go back to sleep. For you, this thread is nothing but a vehicle for ridiculing folks who would like to discuss philosophy, much as the Reincarnation thread is just a vehicle for ridiculing folks who would like to discuss philosophy. That makes you a scab on philosophy.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:28 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:44 pm

You asked, Sunshine.
and you did not tell.
You have just made some empty references to things I no longer care about. Either say what you mean or STFU. Just stop dancing
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:46 pm I no longer care about.
What do you care about?

And, why ask about what you don't care about?

You're just looking for something to ridicule. You're a scab.

You're a fucking scab wasting everyone's good will.

How does it feel to be such a creature?

I have no problem to STFU, with the likes of you.