What do American Republicans want?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

commonsense

Re: What do American Republicans want?

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:30 am Well, I suppose those two brief comments, one hesitant and one crude, can pass as a spark in an ocean of complacency.

- In May, the big fella has a stroke.
- Six months later he can’t process sounds, so he can’t answer questions. Everything, including the questions put to him and his answers, is scripted onto a monitor, and he reads it.
- Six months later he gets elected as a US Senator. It’s a six-year term. There are only one hundred US senators. Very high political office.
- The guy really needs a job, but he’s not fit for this one.
- His ventriloquist for the job will be his wife.
- She was not elected to the US Senate.

Conclusion: Who would “choose” to vote for this?
Answer: Any member of a brainwashed herd.
Didn’t you hear?

He has no cognitive deficit.

If by scripted you mean written, then you know he can read and answer questions. His answers are spontaneous, not scripted.

Your wit is only surpassed by your ignorance. :mrgreen:
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:28 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:44 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:53 am
The pictures are already labeled, as a courtesy. No assumptions required, although you may find them necessary to continue any narrative that opposes the truth.

However, you may assume that both references to six months, are referencing the same six months.

Here's more for you to read.
viewtopic.php?p=608344#p608344
I have no interest in your petty conspiracy theories
You asked, Sunshine.

A US Senator is not a petty position in this world. An easily manipulated incompetent now fills the position, for the next six years. He was elected as an incompetent. An easily manipulated incompetent also fills the position of POTUS. He was also elected as an incompetent.

Emergency voting procedures that make cheating not only possible, but probable, have been institutionalized.

With these voting procedures, Democrats could get Mr. Ham Sandwich elected.

These are facts, not theories.

Go back to sleep. For you, this thread is nothing but a vehicle for ridiculing folks who would like to discuss philosophy, much as the Reincarnation thread is just a vehicle for ridiculing folks who would like to discuss philosophy. That makes you a scab on philosophy.
No, the incompetence is yours—unable to distinguish reports from editorials. The reports are facts. The editorials, sometimes disguised as reporting, are opinions and can just as easily be conspiratorial as not.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Opinion:
I said it before, and I'll say it again.
You picked the wrong name.

Opinion.
There is no common sense in voting a stroke victim into the US senate.
The people are under-served.
He should be immediately impeached as medically incompetent.
He refused to release medical records, but that's okay with the Left.

Fact.
He's a nice, pliable puppet for the Left.

Opinion.
He's a pliable puppet just like Biden and in fact, just like you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:58 am
No, the incompetence is yours—unable to distinguish reports from editorials. The reports are facts. The editorials, sometimes disguised as reporting, are opinions and can just as easily be conspiratorial as not.
Nope. I predicted the rise of the idiots through altered voting procedures, right after Brandon got 81 million votes.
:lol:
Right. 81 million votes. It is to laugh.

Such observations are now called election denying, because of the Left.

Wake up, sleepy head.
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:51 am He has no cognitive deficit.
That's in his medical report, is it? What is the source of your fact?

Fetterman's doctor.

That ain't good enough (and, that's not opinion.)
Is his doctor the Braddock, Pa. (population 1600) GP?
The town that Fetterman ran into the ground?
The town with soaring crime under Fetterman's mayoral watch?
The town that pays ** the mayor $150 a month*.
They've had time to "doctor" those records.

My friend who lacks common sense and tries to compensate through the name ... the Left has destroyed all its good will. Every thing Biden says is a lie. Everything from personal anecdotes to the border, the economy, the energy, his corrupt family enterprises and his bagman son, foreign relations ... everything. The Left, Fetterman, and his doctor, are not to be trusted. And for the sake of the population, how about a second medical opinion. Because there's evidence to the contrary of his doctor's, opinion.

That's a fact.
Thus it is proven.
The incompetence and idiocy is yours, shared by Leftists.

He should be a real dynamo debating on behalf of all the people he represents, on the senate floor. (That's sarcasm.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4emcNAf5lY

* He must have preternatural budgeting skills, or something ... because ... of the low income.

** Edited to add the word "pay," and even if I could still type properly I still wouldn't run for the Senate, like that big galloot sitting on his translator's knee who actually became a US Senator. Vote for the mentally handicapped! Perfect for the job of US Senator. Who would choose to do such a thing?
Last edited by Walker on Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Aren't you the fella who denied the existence of Hunter Biden's laptop ... the laptop that someone found out about, and about what news was available about the laptop a few days before the election ... the laptop information that the media suppressed, and the information that is still being suppressed by being uninvestigated?

I remember there was someone who was in those stages of fantasy denial, and was dodging the implications of the cover-up that any sane person with a semblance of an undamaged brain could see.

"Could it be you? Could it be you, counselor?

Ah, fug it ..."

:lol:

Maybe it was someone else.

I remember IC was involved in the conversation, and like me could hardly believe the irrationality of such media-swallowing gullibility, although I was not so talkative about that because I already know the practice of futility.

Good to have refresher practice now and then.
Walker

Post by Walker »

American conservatives want the Left, represented by the Democrat Party, aka The Party, to stop cheating in elections.

American conservatives may as well want the sun to rise in the west.

The lines between cheating and honesty blur after the Left invites cheating after altering election laws and procedures due to the government response to that Covid that was going around. It's no longer illegal to do what was once illegal to do. Ballot harvesting? Ballot curing? My oh my, such discouraging facts.

There is a law of nature that says the Left will cheat. This law exists in potentiality, and it awakens into actuality when secondary conditions are ripe.

It awakens with a concept.

The concept is: By any means necessary.

Breaking: Ariz. AG Takes Action - Ballots Reported in Black Duffle Bags - Officials Broke Election Laws - State Demands Names
https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking ... nds-names/
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

You’ve expressed well what Republicans don’t want, I.e. what the Democrats purportedly want.

Is that all there is?

What do Republicans want?
FrankGSterleJr

Post by FrankGSterleJr »

How many people on the planet lack sufficient clean, safe drinking water and nutritional food to maintain a normal, healthy daily life?

I’d be pray-fully ‘thankful’ if every couple’s child would survive his or her serious illness rather than just a small portion of such sick children.

Thus, the following verse was written with sincere consideration of the countless hungry souls worldwide for whom there’s nothing to be thankful on Thanksgiving:

I say pass me the holiday turkey, peas
and the delicious stuffing flanked
by buttered potatoes with gravy
since I’ve said grace with plenty ease
for the good food received I’ve thanked
my Maker who’s found me worthy.
It seems that unlike the many of those
in the unlucky Third World nation
I’ve been found by God deserving
to not have to endure the awful woes
and the stomach wrenching starvation
suffered by them with no dinner serving.
So hand me the succulent corn
the cranberry sauce, fresh baked bread
since for my grub I’ve praised the Lord
yet I need not hear about those born
whose meal I’ve been granted instead
as they receive naught of the grand hoard.

[And thank God stores are open on Thanksgiving Day!]