Trump Derangement Syndrome

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Post by Immanuel Can »

tillingborn wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:34 am We are talking about sexual assault; how many of your friends do you believe are capable of that?
Apparently, you don't believe that. You never believe an allegation without judicial ruling. So in your view, Trump, Biden, Clinton...all innocent. And you have no opinion about any of them...at least, none on the terms you claim are required...so you have nothing to say about why people should or shouldn't approve of Trump.

And you know nothing at all about TDS, you're saying.

So we're done. The question simply falls to others.
tillingborn

Post by tillingborn »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:44 pmYou never believe an allegation without judicial ruling. So in your view, Trump, Biden, Clinton...all innocent.
I can repeat it as many times as you pretend I didn't write it:
tillingborn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:02 amAs I said, your premises are false and your logic is abysmal. Of course I have beliefs about what my friends might have done; they're my friends. I know something of their character, what they are capable of, and will believe things about them I wasn't a witness to. We are talking about sexual assault; how many of your friends do you believe are capable of that? What sort of evidence would it take for you to believe such an accusation against one of your friends? Suppose the accuser was your wife. Would you defer judgement until the accused was in jail?
I can't count Clinton, Trump or Biden among my friends. From what little I know of their character, there are things I would believe they have done, but for all their incontinent behaviour, I cannot say any of them is a "serial rapist".
Nor can you.
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:44 pmSo we're done.
If you think you are going to let me have the last word, I know you better than you know yourself.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

tillingborn wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:25 pm We are talking about sexual assault; how many of your friends do you believe are capable of that?
None of my friends have ever been accused of it. If they were, I'd have to decide. But I pick my friends well, premised on their characters; so it seems highly unlikely.
I can't count Clinton, Trump or Biden among my friends.
So you say you can know nothing about any of them, since there were no court cases: just what I said. And you don't vote, I'm supposing. Because that would be forming an opinion based on character, not on judicial ruling.

All I can say is, I don't believe you. I believe you form your opinions about politicians' characters, and your friends' too. And when you vote, it's not because there's been a court case, but because some politicians seem credible to you, and others do not.

And if you say it's any other way, then all I can say is the same: I don't believe you.
tillingborn

Post by tillingborn »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:34 pm
tillingborn wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:25 pmI can't count Clinton, Trump or Biden among my friends.
So you say you can know nothing about any of them, since there were no court cases: just what I said.
Again, I can repeat it as many times as you pretend I didn't write it:
tillingborn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:02 amAs I said, your premises are false and your logic is abysmal. Of course I have beliefs about what my friends might have done; they're my friends. I know something of their character, what they are capable of, and will believe things about them I wasn't a witness to. We are talking about sexual assault; how many of your friends do you believe are capable of that? What sort of evidence would it take for you to believe such an accusation against one of your friends? Suppose the accuser was your wife. Would you defer judgement until the accused was in jail?
I can't count Clinton, Trump or Biden among my friends. From what little I know of their character, there are things I would believe they have done, but for all their incontinent behaviour, I cannot say any of them is a "serial rapist".
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:34 pmAnd you don't vote, I'm supposing. Because that would be forming an opinion based on character, not on judicial ruling.
You really are losing your memory:
tillingborn wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:46 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:38 amHow do you decide whom to vote for?
Policy.
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:34 pmAll I can say is, I don't believe you.
What you don't believe are your own errors.
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:34 pmI believe you form your opinions about politicians' characters, and your friends' too.
Which is no great insight as I keep affirming it.
Anyway:
tillingborn wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:25 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:44 pmSo we're done.
If you think you are going to let me have the last word, I know you better than you know yourself.
See? And you won't stop now.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

a40pq8m2xqg91.jpg
a40pq8m2xqg91.jpg (37.18 KiB) Viewed 641 times
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:10 pm a40pq8m2xqg91.jpg
Manny, Walker

Was flash posting that image an expression of his hatred or derangement in your opinion, or just a valid comment on Trump's glib rhetoric and current predicament?
FlashDangerpants

These are the people who obsessed over Obama's birth certificate for 8 years. Then their hero got into the White House and had 4 years to sort out that mystery, so they conveniently forgot about the issue. Now every post Walker writes has the word "Brandon" in it no matter what the topic under discussion may be.

Derangment is Walker's middle name. His full name being Harold "derangement" "senility" "Ooops my tousers are damp" Walker.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:56 pm
tillingborn wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:19 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:09 pm
Really? This "MAGA" of yours hasn't discovered the internet? He doesn't get Netflix or CNN, or CNBC, or foreign news services? He can't Google? He never goes to a movie, or is in public education, or listens to Democrats' speeches, or podcasts, or radio?

But they do all watch FOX, somehow? :shock:

Where do you find these miracles of isolation?
You claim to be one of them:
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:36 amYou get American news. I don't.
Not at all. I don't even get FOX. And I've watched all sorts of stuff, from all sorts of places. What I seem to have missed is only the tape of Trump...which you assure me you don't even believe is authentic, because there's been no court case to prove its authenticity...and you never make a judgment without a summary legal ruling. :wink:
Since you say this is the only thing you missed:

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&s ... ccess+tape
Walker

Post by Walker »

Who’s our real president?
https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/whos-our- ... -comments/
In the Curtiss-Wright Export case, the Supreme Court declared the president the “sole organ” of the nation in foreign affairs, noting the importance of speaking with one voice when dealing with other nations. The formulation, and authoritative expression, of US foreign policy is supposed to come from the president.

Yet over and over again, Biden has been undercut by subordinates who basically said, “Pay no attention to the old man in the Oval Office.”

This won’t do. Either Biden is president, or he is not. If he’s president, then policy should come from him, and it’s the job of subordinates to make that policy work. If they’re doing otherwise, they’re engaged in a sort of coup against the duly elected commander in chief. That presents a serious problem.
Comment:

The same forces that attack Trump the president and Trump the ex-president, are overriding Biden the president.

The President of the United States is being overruled by non-elected people. By The Deep State.

This is a focused attack. The ancients who are the Congressional leadership are either too feeble or too bought to stop this, on behalf of the country.
Walker

Post by Walker »

- If the FBI can investigate a president, the FBI can investigate anyone.
- Therefore, anyone cannot be president.
- This is why the FBI should not investigate presidents, nor be used as political weapons to raid the ex-president’s home.
- This is why a special prosecutor’s investigation, which in theory is more immune than the FBI to political weaponization, investigates presidents.
- However, as the farcical Mueller investigation showed, not even that process is immune to the Left’s corruption.

Trump Derangement is when the propagandized population not involved in the machinations, represented in example by FDP, support past and current attacks on Trump by The Deep State. As soon as one is proven to be bogus, another one pops up, especially around election time.

The objective is to grind Trump and his family into the dirt for all time, as a warning to anyone who would dare transgress The Government, especially an outsider getting elected president.
FlashDangerpants

ezgif-1-177fe4f2f1.jpg
ezgif-1-177fe4f2f1.jpg (45.94 KiB) Viewed 534 times
FlashDangerpants

Walker wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:46 am
- If the FBI can investigate a president, the FBI can investigate anyone.
- Therefore, anyone cannot be president.
- This is why the FBI should not investigate presidents, nor be used as political weapons to raid the ex-president’s home.
- This is why a special prosecutor’s investigation, which in theory is more immune than the FBI to political weaponization, investigates presidents.
- However, as the farcical Mueller investigation showed, not even that process is immune to the Left’s corruption.

Trump Derangement is when the propagandized population not involved in the machinations, represented in example by FDP, support past and current attacks on Trump by The Deep State. As soon as one is proven to be bogus, another one pops up, especially around election time.

The objective is to grind Trump and his family into the dirt for all time, as a warning to anyone who would dare transgress The Government, especially an outsider getting elected president.
but still. What Trump said was....
a40pq8m2xqg91.jpg
a40pq8m2xqg91.jpg (37.18 KiB) Viewed 534 times
THis is just a thing that he said.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Venezuela Empties Prisons and Sends Criminals to US Border: House Republicans
https://www.theepochtimes.com/venezuela ... yuC%2Bn28Q
It worked for Cuba.

News Flash: If they made to the border they kept right on going.

If the TDSers in government had behaved according to the constitution and not fought Trump at every turn, and not stopped him from walling up the border and enforcing existing immigration laws, this would not have happened.

Who is running the White House and allowing an open border?
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:02 pm
THis is just a thing that he said.
He also said pussy.

I wouldn't put it past the idiots to sic the FBI on him, simply because he said it, and figure that is proof of something.

"Hey look Clem. He said this, so let's do it. That will disqualify him."

:roll:
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:01 pm ezgif-1-177fe4f2f1.jpg
You don't get it.

TDS is a lot bigger than Trump.

TDS is the Idiot in Everyman.