Trump Derangement Syndrome

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Sir, your Derangement is showing

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:59 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:11 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:14 am
zzzea67.jpg
Why did DeSantis vote that way?
Because he's a complete worthless cowardly bastard like you.

They do the same in Texas, voting to withhold disaster funding for blue states and then begging shamelessly when it's their own state getting battered.
You sound like a child, with a child's reasoning.

Sadly, because you're an adult, this is likely an effect of TDS.

Fortunately, I've been immunized by a natural immunity, built up through repeated exposure to various sources and strains.

:wink:

:lol:
FlashDangerpants

Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:42 am Victimized and traumatized by the vicious, evil Leftist Brandon ... and whoever is pulling his strings.
He shouldn't have beaten up that 72 year old man.
72 is really old, when you beat them up at that age they don't leave the house any more.

You didn't care when the swat team murdered a black woman in her own bed on a warrant for somebody who didn't live there, hadn't been there for months, and was already arrested.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Walker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:29 am
Question: “What in the world is going on here?”

Answer: TDS
The FBI, among other things, is the Federal Government’s political police. People get TDS and act hysterically, but political police act in accord with political policy.

The way political and social conflicts and oppositions have developed, one must examine who controls and directs the political establishment and its political police.

Unfortunately, Trump the man is a contaminated vessel and, as a result, is something of a liability. He is in that sense the perfect figure for the projection of hysterical hatred.

The civil conflicts in the American polity are one thing, but the political and economic conflicts in the halls of power are (quite) another.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:42 am Image

Just look at this beautiful family.

Victimized and traumatized by the vicious, evil Leftist Brandon ... and whoever is pulling his strings.

At least they weren't loaded onto a cattle car ...

TDS has many iterations, many manifestations, and it transcends time ... however it is not caused by the victim.

TDS is not caused by the victim of TDS.

It is not caused by Trump.
OMG. Is that photo from the 50s? Is it one of those cult photos, of a sexually abusive cult leader with his victims? Look at the man with his rictus grin. He's obviously deranged.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:21 pm It's the old technique of the Left projecting themselves through fantasy accusations.
The technique is the political use of disinformation and it is used by all because it works. You could even say it is apolitical.

The Republican Right, for reasons that are unclear, has had techniques and power-dynamics turned against it for perhaps the first time. A solidified political establishment stands behind this.

These represent decisions made at the highest levels. But the power-battles and power struggles are not over.
FlashDangerpants

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:11 pm The way political and social conflicts and oppositions have developed, one must examine who controls and directs the political establishment and its political police.
Are you going to blame the Jews for this arrest of a man who beat up a pensioner in the street now?
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:22 pm Is that photo from the 50s? Is it one of those cult photos, of a sexually abusive cult leader with his victims? Look at the man with his rictus grin. He's obviously deranged.
There you have it: the family itself ridiculed and depreciated. One major element of modern social engineering is just that: to make the normal seem perverse.

The political and social battles take the form of the most devious sort of attacks possible. Hysterical, violent, ugly.

Here is part of an antidote.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i think veg was just making a cynical kneejerk comment as per usual. but seriously whenever you see a photo like that one, you immediately think something tragic and/or scandalous has happened. not kidding. in my own experience with the news, every time i see a picture of such composition - what looks like a yuge family mostly of young girls and somethings off about the way the two parents look - it was something about the kids being sexually abused and locked in the basement. for real man. she's (veg) not entirely wrong to have that first impression of the picture.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:07 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:58 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:41 pm I’ll tell you again: I have evidence. You just lack the skill to find it.
Instead of throwing facile insults, just produce it.

And you'll have all the refutation you'll ever need.
What makes you think I need refutation?
You need to prove that you have the evidence of what you claim...that evidence that's everywhere, and so easy to get, but of which you have none, so far...in order to refute the realization that no such evidence exists, and you've been bluffing.

Isn't that obvious? You can't expect people to believe there are nuclear secrets under the Trump mansion for no reason but "because commonsense says so." You wouldn't take a claim merely "because IC says so," would you?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Walker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:52 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:58 pm Instead of throwing facile insults, just produce it.

I think what's being thrown are indirect and unstated pleas for mercy, IC.
I know.

Commonsense is trying very hard to deflect -- to questions of my intelligence, to allegations I'm slandering his/her character by even asking for proof, and so on.

But I suspect, as we all suspect, that commonsense simply floated a phony rumour that he/she believes on no real evidence at all. The "here, have at Google" dodge, though, takes it to the next level of absurdity...he/she is asking me to go and find for him/her the evidence he/she lacks.

But we'll see where it ends, I suppose. I suspect he/she has nothing. But that makes interesting hypocrisy of the claim that I am not allowed to believe in Biden's alleged exual assault...because there's at least one credible witness to that, the victim, and a whole lot of circumstantial sniffing and grabbing that would show us for sure that Biden has serious body-boundary issues with women and children, all evident on camera; and nothing on the Trump-nuclear thing at all, it seems.

Yet Trump is more evil than Biden? I still can't see what the TDS set has to back that claim.
FlashDangerpants

Meanwhile....

Meanwhile in that irony free zone he inhabits, Mannie doesn't spot his own favoured tactics being used agianst him to make a blindingly obvious point.
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:25 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:24 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:20 pm
Great. You have it, then.

Where is it?
Right. I have it.

https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm
So you have no evidence. All you have is "Google" and a prayer.

Really, commonsense... :roll:

TDS. Classic case. Belief without evidence.
Your trademark is evasion by telling people you already answered their question and they are responsible for finding where you did that.
Or by saying how you totally have the answer, but they must first answer some unrelated question for no particular reason.
commonsense is just giving it back at you.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Here is part of an antidote.
Antidote or poison: depends entirely on what folks do with it.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:07 pm
commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:07 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:58 pm
Instead of throwing facile insults, just produce it.

What makes you think I need refutation?
You need to prove that you have the evidence of what you claim...that evidence that's everywhere, and so easy to get, but of which you have none, so far...in order to refute the realization that no such evidence exists, and you've been bluffing.

Isn't that obvious? You can't expect people to believe there are nuclear secrets under the Trump mansion for no reason but "because commonsense says so." You wouldn't take a claim merely "because IC says so," would you?
I tell you again. I have evidence. I’m not lying. You’re just…
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:19 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:52 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:58 pm Instead of throwing facile insults, just produce it.

I think what's being thrown are indirect and unstated pleas for mercy, IC.
I know.

Commonsense is trying very hard to deflect -- to questions of my intelligence, to allegations I'm slandering his/her character by even asking for proof, and so on.

But I suspect, as we all suspect, that commonsense simply floated a phony rumour that he/she believes on no real evidence at all. The "here, have at Google" dodge, though, takes it to the next level of absurdity...he/she is asking me to go and find for him/her the evidence he/she lacks.

But we'll see where it ends, I suppose. I suspect he/she has nothing. But that makes interesting hypocrisy of the claim that I am not allowed to believe in Biden's alleged exual assault...because there's at least one credible witness to that, the victim, and a whole lot of circumstantial sniffing and grabbing that would show us for sure that Biden has serious body-boundary issues with women and children, all evident on camera; and nothing on the Trump-nuclear thing at all, it seems.

Yet Trump is more evil than Biden? I still can't see what the TDS set has to back that claim.
If you can’t accept my truthfulness, there’s only one thing it can mean: you’re lying.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:52 pm I tell you again. I have evidence. I’m not lying. You’re just…
I didn't say you're lying. And since you "have evidence," you can prove you're not.

So? Provide it.