Trump Derangement Syndrome

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:55 pm If you can’t accept my truthfulness, there’s only one thing it can mean: you’re lying.
Attachments
redherring.png
redherring.png (102.66 KiB) Viewed 543 times
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 pm
commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:52 pm I tell you again. I have evidence. I’m not lying. You’re just…
I didn't say you're lying. And since you "have evidence," you can prove you're not.

So? Provide it.
But you’ve proved that you’d rather say that there’s no evidence than find it under your nose. There’s no deflection here. Just do it. There’s no requirement for me to put up with your shenanigans. You say you are not calling me a liar, yet you won’t believe what I say. You want me to confirm that I can’t be trusted without documentation of my truthfulness. I don’t accept your ad hom. You can put this to rest, but refuse to. I’ll put it to rest now, by…
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

6vac9w.jpg
6vac9w.jpg (61.59 KiB) Viewed 540 times
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:11 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 pm
commonsense wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:52 pm I tell you again. I have evidence. I’m not lying. You’re just…
I didn't say you're lying. And since you "have evidence," you can prove you're not.

So? Provide it.
But you’ve proved that you’d rather say that there’s no evidence than find it under your nose.
So you have nothing. That's all I can conclude. You say it's "under my nose," but can't produce one scratch of it.
You say you are not calling me a liar, yet you won’t believe what I say.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's pretty funny.

So...you don't want me to ask for evidence about Trump's nuclear secrets? You insist it's everywhere, but can't produce any? And you're desperately trying to turn the request for evidence into an ad hominem attack, if you can?

I return unto you your second red herring.
Attachments
redherring.png
redherring.png (102.66 KiB) Viewed 532 times
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:30 pm So...you don't want me to ask for evidence about Trump's nuclear secrets? You insist it's everywhere, but can't produce any? And you're desperately trying to turn the request for evidence into an ad hominem attack, if you can?
Now seems like the perfect time for you to tell me what was the quote in that book that proved the billionaires were going to take over the world and make it illegal for you to own your own dishwasher or bread bin. You said it was in a book that was on your desk but if I wanted to know I had to go out anb buy my own copy.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:38 pm Now seems like the perfect time for you to tell me what was the quote in that book that proved the billionaires were going to take over the world and make it illegal for you to own your own dishwasher or bread bin.
I think you're maybe remembering a conversation you had with somebody else, because I don't recall talking about dishwashers or bread bins at all...Did you mean "COVID 19: The Great Reset," maybe? That's the book that the WEF itself put out. But don't buy such things...just borrow a copy. You don't want to pay those jokers any more money, and they don't need it.

If that's the book, then you can also find their stuff online. They have their own website, with all their nonsense propaganda on there, right where anybody can find it.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:22 pm
OMG. Is that photo from the 50s? Is it one of those cult photos, of a sexually abusive cult leader with his victims? Look at the man with his rictus grin. He's obviously deranged.
The guy is obviously a salesman. Good salesmen make the big bucks, whatever the field. Seven kids and a hot wife. He needs the money.

I find it fascinating, and I think you will too ...

… that in the early days of camera portraiture, folks didn’t smile. Capturing the image in time was a formal event and there was awareness of exactly what this picture meant. It was a presentation of oneself. One's life when most folks knew that life is the measure of all things. For most folks, times were hard. Toothaches and other ailments. The picture of oneself, one's being, was a significant thing.

There was, and still is, the sense that the picture defines you, and in doing so it captures your spirit.
That awareness is gone from a lot of folks because they’ve been snapped so often.

Now, pictures are mostly automatic and folks grin like apes.

Why is that? To show that everything is just peachy?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:05 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:22 pm Is that photo from the 50s? Is it one of those cult photos, of a sexually abusive cult leader with his victims? Look at the man with his rictus grin. He's obviously deranged.
There you have it: the family itself ridiculed and depreciated. One major element of modern social engineering is just that: to make the normal seem perverse.

The political and social battles take the form of the most devious sort of attacks possible. Hysterical, violent, ugly.

Here is part of an antidote.
Oh please. That photo oozes creepiness. If that's what passes as 'normal' in the USA then it certainly explains a lot.
And btw, I''d never heard of him before I saw the photo on here. Even without looking him up I could tell he was a kristian religious maniac. Are you blind or something? That's a very creepy family photo.
FlashDangerpants

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:50 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:38 pm Now seems like the perfect time for you to tell me what was the quote in that book that proved the billionaires were going to take over the world and make it illegal for you to own your own dishwasher or bread bin.
I think you're maybe remembering a conversation you had with somebody else, because I don't recall talking about dishwashers or bread bins at all...Did you mean "COVID 19: The Great Reset," maybe? That's the book that the WEF itself put out. But don't buy such things...just borrow a copy. You don't want to pay those jokers any more money, and they don't need it.

If that's the book, then you can also find their stuff online. They have their own website, with all their nonsense propaganda on there, right where anybody can find it.
Yeah that's the stuff. You totally said that book contained a full explanation that they would make private property illegal, and I specifically asked if that required any reading between lines and interpreting, which you confired was not required. But then.... when asked for that quote ... you couldn't produce any and you sent me off to do homework.

Exactly what you are hypocritically complaining about commonsense doing to you.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:15 pm 6vac9w.jpg
:)
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:08 am
Walker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:42 am Victimized and traumatized by the vicious, evil Leftist Brandon ... and whoever is pulling his strings.
He shouldn't have beaten up that 72 year old man.
72 is really old, when you beat them up at that age they don't leave the house any more.
That’s an isolated principle that doesn’t apply to the situation.

- Another indication of TDS is the eagerness of the afflicted to swallow flim-flam in order to support an absurd narrative.
- For example, in this situation the aggrieved’s injuries consisted of a finger boo-boo. This injury was treated with a Band-aid.

- Then, the power of the state descended upon the Man of God and his family, his innocent children and wife.
- The heavily armed FBI force that threatened to smash down his door, then pointed deadly weapons at his terrified family while chaining him up like an animal, claimed the justification of a signed paper that says, we can do this to you because you caused a man to wear a Band-aid.

- Conclusion: Hair-brained reasoning and gullibility is an indication that TDS has taken a hold. It enhances natural unreasonableness to the irrational degree that insures one is only a message carrier to the choir who already is afflicted.

Obviously, the raid on the home of the Catholic anti-abortionist was politically motivated.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:20 pm
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:05 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:22 pm Is that photo from the 50s? Is it one of those cult photos, of a sexually abusive cult leader with his victims? Look at the man with his rictus grin. He's obviously deranged.
There you have it: the family itself ridiculed and depreciated. One major element of modern social engineering is just that: to make the normal seem perverse.

The political and social battles take the form of the most devious sort of attacks possible. Hysterical, violent, ugly.

Here is part of an antidote.
Oh please. That photo oozes creepiness. If that's what passes as 'normal' in the USA then it certainly explains a lot.
And btw, I''d never heard of him before I saw the photo on here. Even without looking him up I could tell he was a kristian religious maniac. Are you blind or something? That's a very creepy family photo.
Wow. That says a lot.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:35 pmExactly what you are hypocritically complaining about commonsense doing to you.
Heh. :D Not a bit. Nice try, though.

I provided you with the evidence. The COVID-19 book will give you all you need. Commonsense has provided me with nothing...not even a single website or book I could possibly reference, let alone any direct quotation. It seems to me he/she owes anybody more than that.

My objection is not that he/she has given me "homework." It's that he/she has given me nothing at all.
tillingborn

Post by tillingborn »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:33 pmNow, commonsense owes me proof of his claim. I'm not seeing it.
Does he indeed? In that case you owe me proof that:
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:38 pmThe economy. The oil supply. Afghanistan. The border. The COVID response. The crime rates. The fentanyl crisis. The supply chain. The war in Ukraine. And possibly the environmental disaster in the North Sea.
are all disasters, and that the Biden administration is responsible for them.
FlashDangerpants

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:20 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:35 pmExactly what you are hypocritically complaining about commonsense doing to you.
Heh. :D Not a bit. Nice try, though.

I provided you with the evidence. The COVID-19 book will give you all you need. Commonsense has provided me with nothing...not even a single website or book I could possibly reference, let alone any direct quotation. It seems to me he/she owes anybody more than that.

My objection is not that he/she has given me "homework." It's that he/she has given me nothing at all.
You withheld the quote. Claimin it's on your desk, but you wouldn't just tell us what it said.

And let's be onest, this is your usual trick. You do it a lot, that's why you deserve to get it back at you from commonsense.