Trump Derangement Syndrome

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Sir, your Derangement is showing

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:14 am
zzzea67.jpg
Why did DeSantis vote that way?
Walker

Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:57 pm
I asked you for proof of your statement that Trump stored nuclear secrets in his restaurant, and you give me nothing that refers to it at all?
The proof is probably of the same quality as Trump hiring prostitutes to pee on a bed.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:13 pm
I asked you for proof of your statement that Trump stored nuclear secrets in his restaurant, and you give me nothing that refers to it at all?
The proof is probably of the same quality as Trump hiring prostitutes to pee on a bed.
I never heard that one. Yuck.

But one would think, that if Trump, though only ex-president, had crucial national-interest nuclear secrets concealed in the basement of his restaurant, that it would be front-page news, everywhere...or at least there would be some official transcript announcing that finding. It sure shouldn't be hard to find. One would think the legacy news media would be all over that.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:17 pm

But one would think, that if Trump, though only ex-president, had crucial national-interest nuclear secrets concealed in the basement of his restaurant, that it would be front-page news, everywhere...or at least there would be some official transcript announcing that finding. It sure shouldn't be hard to find. One would think the legacy news media would be all over that.
It was at the beginning of the Russia Russia Russia fiction. Someone dreamed up a story of Trump going to Russia, staying in the same hotel room as Obama, and because Trump hated Obama so much he hired the prostitutes. The Left loved it and it was oft' repeated in the US news, at the time.

It's the old technique of the Left projecting themselves through fantasy accusations.

The raid on Trump's house is the actual crime, and now The Evil Left is looking for justification for their crime.

It's just more persecution, like Russia Russia Russia.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Remember when Hillary Clinton kept a server in her closet?

Folks probably don't. By now, there are people of voting age who probably never heard about that. It's never mentioned anymore, and was barely mentioned then.

Kind of like the media blackout concerning Hunter Biden's laptop before the election.

Investigations of Hillary? Prosecutions of Hillary? Don't be silly.

All this lawbreaking was justified by TDS. Keep Trump the outsider an outsider, by any means necessary. He has too much money and can't be bought like the grifter Leftists who are always on the take.

Whatever happened to all those donations to the Clinton Foundation? They dried up when she couldn't sell influence anymore. :roll:

Clinton, Gore, Obama, Biden ... these clowns use public office as a stepping stone to wealth and they call it public service and act so noble.

Trump's public service was a real sacrifice. He's practically a martyr for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

:D
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:50 pm But since you,IC, are too lazy to click on any of the numerous links to The Hollywood Access Tape, here are more than 200 links, including the actual words of your reality show star:

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&s ... ywood+tape

Enjoy!
Reeeeed Herrring! :lol:

Same thing. the evidence is”everywhere”. Go search. Find out for yourself. Don’t rely on me to do your research.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Probably. Probably. Probably.

But you don’t really know what you’re talking about.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

It isn’t hard to find .
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:45 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:50 pm But since you,IC, are too lazy to click on any of the numerous links to The Hollywood Access Tape, here are more than 200 links, including the actual words of your reality show star:

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&s ... ywood+tape

Enjoy!

Same thing. the evidence is”everywhere”. Go search. Find out for yourself. Don’t rely on me to do your research.
The "evidence is everywhere," he assures me...then provides not a scratch of it. :wink:

Commonsense, you were happy enough to provide me with videos of the old Trump potty-mouth allegation; how is this any different? If it's "everywhere, " you can give me just as many sites this time.

Go ahead. What's your proof that Trump kept nuclear secrets in his restaurant basement? Or did you get that as a speculation off MSNBC, around the time of the Mar a Lago raid, maybe...but it didn't pan out that way, perhaps? And did you just naively believe that, because MSNBC said it might end up happening that way, that it would?

But it didn't, did it? At least, to my knowledge, there were no nuclear secrets or nuclear codes illegitimately sequestered at Mar a Lago...but I'm ready to see the evidence I'm wrong about that.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:21 pm

It was at the beginning of the Russia Russia Russia fiction. Someone dreamed up a story of Trump going to Russia, staying in the same hotel room as Obama, and because Trump hated Obama so much he hired the prostitutes. The Left loved it and it was oft' repeated in the US news, at the time.

It's the old technique of the Left projecting themselves through fantasy accusations.

The raid on Trump's house is the actual crime, and now The Evil Left is looking for justification for their crime.

It's just more persecution, like Russia Russia Russia.
There was a warrant, signed by a judge and executed by law enforcement officers searching a restaurant and resort and storage and residence.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:01 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:45 pm

The "evidence is everywhere," he assures me...then provides not a scratch of it. :wink:

Commonsense, you were happy enough to provide me with videos of the old Trump potty-mouth allegation; how is this any different? If it's "everywhere, " you can give me just as many sites this time.

Go ahead. What's your proof that Trump kept nuclear secrets in his restaurant basement? Or did you get that as a speculation off MSNBC, around the time of the Mar a Lago raid, maybe...but it didn't pan out that way, perhaps? And did you just naively believe that, because MSNBC said it might end up happening that way, that it would?

But it didn't, did it? At least, to my knowledge, there were no nuclear secrets or nuclear codes illegitimately sequestered at Mar a Lago...but I'm ready to see the evidence I'm wrong about that.
How pathetic. I’m not going to do more of your work for you.
FlashDangerpants

Re: Sir, your Derangement is showing

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:11 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:14 am
zzzea67.jpg
Why did DeSantis vote that way?
Because he's a complete worthless cowardly bastard like you.

They do the same in Texas, voting to withhold disaster funding for blue states and then begging shamelessly when it's their own state getting battered.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:33 pm
tillingborn wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:41 am
And I'm free to do so. There's a credible accusation from Tara Reade, and I think her account is probably truthful.
You are again treating Biden and Trump differently.
No, I'm treating them exactly the same: I'm making a character judgment, based on the evidence I have before me. If there's more evidence, I'm happy to include it in my reckoning.

Now, commonsense owes me proof of his claim. I'm not seeing it.
I might understand what proof is to you if you tell me how you know that the Earth isn’t flat.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:51 pm How pathetic. I’m not going to do more of your work for you.
Heh. Ruse! 8)

You've got nothing, so you want to send me on a "fool's errand" to find for you what you haven't got!

No thanks. It's up to you to prove your case. And if you can't...then I was right: you were just channelling rumours.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:38 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:51 pm How pathetic. I’m not going to do more of your work for you.
Heh. Ruse! 8)

You've got nothing, so you want to send me on a "fool's errand" to find for you what you haven't got!

No thanks. It's up to you to prove your case. And if you can't...then I was right: you were just channelling rumours.
Just pathetic.