fascism in America?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: fascism in America?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:34 pm Well I raised the question in relation to why I am not allowed to refer to some stuff as conspircy theories.

So as things stand, it seems I can refer to flat Earthers as madcap conspiracy nutters because they are nuts and there is nothing to their theory.
And I can dismiss notions that the illuminati conspired with aliens to cover up who built the pyramids on the same basis.

I really assumed you would just heave the holocaust deniers into the same bucket, but for reasons you aren't willing to explain, apparently I can't write them off as just nutters with a senseless conspiracy theory.

And obviously I'm not allowed to do that with great replacement theorists because you think they are correct in some significant manner.

So what's the point of avoifing the term conpiracy theory? Your alternatives are just politically correct euphemistic theatre. The real problem is that you subscribe to some of these theories, no euphemism is going to help with that.
Let us resolve a previous issue. I offered two videos that supported the notion of replacement or involvement in activism to reconstitute or alter a nation's demographics. One was by an American Jew who migrated to Israel. She opened an education center in Sweden, with some funding provided by the Swedish government, and educates people (I assume Swedish people) in becoming multi-cultural (her term). Her stated stance is that if Europe does not do this Europe will not survive.

The second video was a snippet from a speech by Joe Biden (before he was president). He describes his support for 'unrelenting waves of immigration'. Waves of immigration that *will not stop* according to him.

If those fellows at Charlottesville chanted 'You will not replace us!' and/or 'Jews will not replace us!' can you at the least see how it is, or why it is, that they had or have the opinion or perception that someone is working to *replace* them?

And if they did believe that, would you say that they are believing a 'conspiracy theory' or perceiving something to be truthful or factual?

And if yes, why is it do you think that Joe Biden is representing such a conspiracy theory? Why Barabara Spectre? And can you be sure that it is a 'conspiracy theory'? (Meaning a paranoid theory with no grounding in reality).
You are seeing things in those videos that just aren't apparent to me. Biden is saying that immigration is the traditional strength of the USA and that seems fine and true to me. The other one is some largely unimportant woman saying some stuff about multiculturalism that seems fine, but inexplciably linking it judaism which I don't really get.

If your gas tank is half empty and you fill up with more gasoline, you didn't replace the original gasoline, there was no conspiracy to shove the existing gasoline aside. you guys don't seem to understand the concept of "replace" very well.

There is no Jewish conspiracy that runs the world - that's a luntaic conspiracy theory.
There is nobody trying to fill up America with brown people to replace the white people - that's another silly conspiracy thery (or part of the same one).
FlashDangerpants

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:34 pm I really assumed you would just heave the holocaust deniers into the same bucket, but for reasons you aren't willing to explain, apparently I can't write them off as just nutters with a senseless conspiracy theory.
The nutter I am dealing with right now, and the nutter's nuttery, is simply not visible to you quite yet. But keep at it.
How delightfully gnomic.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:03 pm There is no Jewish conspiracy that runs the world - that's a luntaic conspiracy theory.
Let me state and restate again so that my intentions are clear: I am essentially a researcher of the ideological and intellectual backgrounding of the idea-structures that inform our present. I want to know why people think and believe those things they think and believe. So, my endeavor is not to present an interpretive model and insist that it is the right one, or a good one (or a bad one or an evil one) but rather to try to understand why it is that people develop and hold to the ideas and perceptions they have.

To do this -- I think even someone like you so involved in the state of mind I am critiquing could relatively easily understand what I try to do -- it requires approaching things with an open mind. In order to understand a viewpoint or an ideology that is foreign to you, you have to put your a priories aside, to the degree that you are able to, and examine the viewpoint of that other person (or group, or culture, or nation, or period of time in history, etc.).

But one thing that you cannot do, or put another way the thing that it is better not to do, is to enter your investigation with pre-established conclusions. Let me make a small correction: one can certainly enter a study with pre-conceived ideas but when one does this the result will not be, say, honest historical work, but rather historical polemic or something along those lines. So on one side you have *honest historical research* and on the other *contrived historiography* which conceals, to one degree or other, the range of assumptions one seeks to assert or impose.

Now, I am far more interested in how it is that those who do assert Jewish conspiracy develop their view, and cobble their view together, than I am in entering into the debate to oppose their views or to deny it or correct it. The debate, the opposition, the contradiction, those are all valid activities (if they are conducted honestly) but that is not my object. My object is to research why people think what they think. So on one pole there is, say, state-generated propaganda (which we all are aware of and recognize) and on another hand there are private ideas and theories held by individuals which are (as I suggest) interpretive.

One of the things I gained from researching conspiracy theory -- a good source is Michael Barkun's A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America (Univ. of California, 2003) -- is that all conspiracy theory is interpretive. If that is true then the following question must be: On what information are such theories based? And what methods are used to gain the information?

The contrasts here are extreme. On one hand their are wild and free-wheeling interpretations based on phantasy, or mystic revelation, or a rumor that runs like wild-fire, or views and ideas that are introduced by others who often remain invisible, but who influence how people think and see (take for example the asserted machinations of Russian propagandists working through bots and dummy-sites that were said to influence the US presidential elections).

The topic of *disinformation* is large and important indeed.

My assertion is that in our present there are people and entities (institutions if you will) that fight ruthlessly to get hold of your mind and to steer it to specific interpretive models. My suggestion is that time and energy be spent in examining these tactics and methods.

So with that said -- and I try to keep it relatively brief -- I want to suggest to you that you examine some of the material (I can only provide a tiny amount of course) that informs the opinions and perception and the *interpretive model* of those who you identify as believing the notion of a Jewish conspiracy that runs the world.

Notion was deliberately chosen and has this sense:
no·tion (nō′shən)
n.
1. A belief or opinion: had an old-fashioned notion of what qualities were most important in a mate.
2. A mental image; an idea or conception: Do you have any notion of what I'm referring to? See Synonyms at idea.
3. An impulse or whim: I suddenly had the notion of walking by the river.

[Middle English nocioun, concept, from Latin nōtiō, nōtiōn-, from nōtus, known, past participle of nōscere, to get to know; see gnō- in Indo-European roots.]
My idea is that people require interpretive theories in order to locate themselves, literally, in the Cosmos. This is undeniable when religious structures are examined. But here I am talking about interpretive theory that, generally, runs against a 'standard view' or an 'accepted view' for which the counter-interpretive view is an antidote or a protection-against.

Now, in the following video there are Jews and Jewish sources (some Christians as well) who explain their notion of Jewish conspiracy. Again I will restate why I am presenting this to you: So that you can see where *they* (those of Charlottesville) are getting these ideas. My interest is not in resolving the question, or fighting about it (or bickering about it), but simply in providing information as to why these people, some people, have the ideas they have.

Why do these people (in this case religious Jews and some religious Christians) have the idea that they do have? What is the next question once it has been established that they do have these ideas. Do I make them have these ideas? No. Is pointing out that they do have these ideas wrong or morally suspect? No. But surely the ideas that they have can be examined.

My object is to help you to understand why it is that those you mentioned (the fellows in Charlottesville) have the ideas that they do have. What is done about that and how we organize our perception of them, that is another issue.
There is nobody trying to fill up America with brown people to replace the white people - that's another silly conspiracy thery (or part of the same one).
This is actually another topic. We will have to leave it aside for the moment. But the question should be: Why do those who have this idea actually have it? On what is the perception based, etc.
FlashDangerpants

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:03 pm There is no Jewish conspiracy that runs the world - that's a luntaic conspiracy theory.
Let me state and restate again so that my intentions are clear: I am essentially a researcher of the ideological and intellectual backgrounding of the idea-structures that inform our present. I want to know why people think and believe those things they think and believe. So, my endeavor is not to present an interpretive model and insist that it is the right one, or a good one (or a bad one or an evil one) but rather to try to understand why it is that people develop and hold to the ideas and perceptions they have.

To do this -- I think even someone like you so involved in the state of mind I am critiquing could relatively easily understand what I try to do -- it requires approaching things with an open mind. In order to understand a viewpoint or an ideology that is foreign to you, you have to put your a priories aside, to the degree that you are able to, and examine the viewpoint of that other person (or group, or culture, or nation, or period of time in history, etc.).

But one thing that you cannot do, or put another way the thing that it is better not to do, is to enter your investigation with pre-established conclusions. Let me make a small correction: one can certainly enter a study with pre-conceived ideas but when one does this the result will not be, say, honest historical work, but rather historical polemic or something along those lines. So on one side you have *honest historical research* and on the other *contrived historiography* which conceals, to one degree or other, the range of assumptions one seeks to assert or impose.

Now, I am far more interested in how it is that those who do assert Jewish conspiracy develop their view, and cobble their view together, than I am in entering into the debate to oppose their views or to deny it or correct it. The debate, the opposition, the contradiction, those are all valid activities (if they are conducted honestly) but that is not my object. My object is to research why people think what they think. So on one pole there is, say, state-generated propaganda (which we all are aware of and recognize) and on another hand there are private ideas and theories held by individuals which are (as I suggest) interpretive.

One of the things I gained from researching conspiracy theory -- a good source is Michael Barkun's A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America (Univ. of California, 2003) -- is that all conspiracy theory is interpretive. If that is true then the following question must be: On what information are such theories based? And what methods are used to gain the information?

The contrasts here are extreme. On one hand their are wild and free-wheeling interpretations based on phantasy, or mystic revelation, or a rumor that runs like wild-fire, or views and ideas that are introduced by others who often remain invisible, but who influence how people think and see (take for example the asserted machinations of Russian propagandists working through bots and dummy-sites that were said to influence the US presidential elections).

The topic of *disinformation* is large and important indeed.

My assertion is that in our present there are people and entities (institutions if you will) that fight ruthlessly to get hold of your mind and to steer it to specific interpretive models. My suggestion is that time and energy be spent in examining these tactics and methods.

So with that said -- and I try to keep it relatively brief -- I want to suggest to you that you examine some of the material (I can only provide a tiny amount of course) that informs the opinions and perception and the *interpretive model* of those who you identify as believing the notion of a Jewish conspiracy that runs the world.

Notion was deliberately chosen and has this sense:
no·tion (nō′shən)
n.
1. A belief or opinion: had an old-fashioned notion of what qualities were most important in a mate.
2. A mental image; an idea or conception: Do you have any notion of what I'm referring to? See Synonyms at idea.
3. An impulse or whim: I suddenly had the notion of walking by the river.

[Middle English nocioun, concept, from Latin nōtiō, nōtiōn-, from nōtus, known, past participle of nōscere, to get to know; see gnō- in Indo-European roots.]
My idea is that people require interpretive theories in order to locate themselves, literally, in the Cosmos. This is undeniable when religious structures are examined. But here I am talking about interpretive theory that, generally, runs against a 'standard view' or an 'accepted view' for which the counter-interpretive view is an antidote or a protection-against.

Now, in the following video there are Jews and Jewish sources (some Christians as well) who explain their notion of Jewish conspiracy. Again I will restate why I am presenting this to you: So that you can see where *they* (those of Charlottesville) are getting these ideas. My interest is not in resolving the question, or fighting about it (or bickering about it), but simply in providing information as to why these people, some people, have the ideas they have.

Why do these people (in this case religious Jews and some religious Christians) have the idea that they do have? That is the next question once it has been established that they do have these ideas. Do I make them have these ideas? No. Is pointing out that they do have these ideas wrong or morally suspect? No.

My object is to help you to understand why it is that those you mentioned (the fellows in Charlottesville) have the ideas that they do have. What is done about that and how we organize our perception of them, that is another issue.
This is actually another topic. We will have to leave it aside for the moment. But the question should be: Why do those who have this idea actually have it? On what is the perception based, etc.
What a lot of evasion. Never mind, I asserted that you were just using this notion of "interpretation" as a mere euphemism for conspiracy theories and you have confirmed that is the case, so clearly I was justified in my use of the term from the beginning and I reject this nonsense of yours.

I asked before if there was some reason I need to be more accepting of anti-semitic conspiracy theorists than I do of Fleat Earther conspiracists, you seem to be assuming I must, but I see no good reason to do so.

Mystical psychobabble about the Cosmos is neither here nor there and I shan't bother with that.

I am bemused that you keep pointing me at videos purporting to show some good reason for belonging to these anti-semitic cults. That one was tremendously boring so I ended up looking at the comments under this video you linked me to that really didn't say much of anything as far as I could see.

These people below.... these are the ones you think I should have sympathy for?
ConspiratorialTheorisingByMadCunts1.PNG
ConspiratorialTheorisingByMadCunts1.PNG (22.77 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
SnifftheconspiracistGlove.PNG
SnifftheconspiracistGlove.PNG (43.06 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
VeryConspiratorialTheorising.PNG
VeryConspiratorialTheorising.PNG (51.89 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
SnifftheconspiracistGlove.PNG
SnifftheconspiracistGlove.PNG (43.06 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
These are conspiracy theorists. Paranoid, stupid and nasty ones.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:32 pmI am bemused that you keep pointing me at videos purporting to show some good reason for belonging to these anti-semitic cults. That one was tremendously boring so I ended up looking at the comments under this video you linked me to that really didn't say much of anything as far as I could see.
If you want to understand why people think the way they do, you are going to have to examine the material that informs their views.

If you want to understand the backgrounding to those ideas about corrupt government, about insidious collusion among powerful *elites*, about globalism, and really the entire range of notions and perspectives that inform people, many people, today, you are going to have to examine the material that influences them.

You are making the mistake of focusing on the people who believe those things as your beginning and ending point.

But my focus -- more interesting, more fruitful -- is to examine how and why they have come to have those ideas.

I have presented sources that demonstrate, quite clearly, where these ideas come from.
FlashDangerpants

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:01 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:32 pmI am bemused that you keep pointing me at videos purporting to show some good reason for belonging to these anti-semitic cults. That one was tremendously boring so I ended up looking at the comments under this video you linked me to that really didn't say much of anything as far as I could see.
If you want to understand why people think the way they do, you are going to have to examine the material that informs their views.

If you want to understand the backgrounding to those ideas about corrupt government, about insidious collusion among powerful *elites*, about globalism, and really the entire range of notions and perspectives that inform people, many people, today, you are going to have to examine the material that influences them.

You are making the mistake of focusing on the people who believe those things as your beginning and ending point.

But my focus -- more interesting, more fruitful -- is to examine how and why they have come to have those ideas.

I have presented sources that demonstrate, quite clearly, where these ideas come from.
No, I am focussing on the craziness of the shit they believe.

Why do I need to get bogged down in why somebody believes the Earth is flat? It's a silly belief.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:44 pm
iambiguous wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:47 pmFascism is everywhere in this assessment.
My assessment would be somewhat different. Your *seeing* is also obscuration. You desire to see and explain but your seeing is essentially an expression of a wide set of biases.
Right, and your own aren't? And what I most desire to express is the "personal opinion" -- one rooted existentially in dasein -- that political assessments of this sort are likely never to be anything other than personal political prejudices rooted existentially in dasein. Out in a particular world historically, culturally and in terms of uniquely personal experiences.

One starts out with a particular set of assumptions about the "human condition", about "human nature":

Edit:

1] that it is more in sync either with capitalism or socialism
2] that it is more in sync either with "I" or "we"
3] that it is more in sync either with genes or memes
4] that it is more in sync either with God or mere mortals
5] that it is more in sync either with sexual restrictions or sexual freedoms
6] and on and on
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:44 pmThose biases are, naturally, pretty run-of-the-mill and are more or less those that inform most people, and certainly people positioned (as you seem to be) on the Progressive-Left.
Actually, my own particular existential bias here is considerably narrower...broader? I have come personally, subjectively to despise objectivism in regard to moral and political value judgments. Why? Not because others embrace value judgments/prejudices other than my own, but because the "arrogant, authoritarian, autocratic" objectivists among us are almost always hell bent on insisting that everyone think exactly as they do...or else.

Only the fascists often go further. Some here in America are basically Nazis. In other words, it's not just those who think differently than they do that will be sent to the death camps. It's all those who don't possess white skin, all those who don't toe the straight line sexually, all those who subscribe to certain religious persuasions.

Instead, from my frame of mind, you take this all up into the stratosphere of the "general description intellectual contraption":
Alexis Jacobi wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:44 pmWhile I very much understand that all ideas that are socially conservative, and all ideas that are socially conservative and reactive, can be described as 'fascistic', I am also aware that fascism itself must be better seen and better understood. It arises as reaction to other currents (Marxian, Marxist-Lenninist, etc.) which were and are understood as viable threats -- and for good reasons. But I do not think that social and political conservatism is necessarily fascist or even fascistic. The use of the term however is poisonous to clear thinking about the issues. Once the hot terms are introduced, conversation becomes mired and then impossible.

And I am not in any sense convinced that the manifestation of right-leaning conservatism in our present is 'fascistic'. For example Giorgia Meloni who, it seems, represents a reactionary movement against 'liberal excesses'.

There is a similar social and intellectual sentiment in the US which is being and will be described as 'extreme right' and 'fascistic' -- all the strongest and most effective rhetorical terms are used. But I think this rhetoric needs to be seen through. Though I do recognize that if someone did see though it they would be seeing more clearly and perhaps more fairly and judiciously. And that that frame of mind itself will be described in negative terms.
Okay, make fascism "better seen and better understood". But then bring that down out of the didactic clouds and note how it would be applicable given particular sets of circumstance in which "conflicting goods" prevail.

"Clear headed" conversation then.
Last edited by iambiguous on Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:26 pm
promethean75 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:01 pm I'm not one of those holocaust deniers but when i wuz in my twenties i wuz a halo cost denier. Some friends and i got the new xbox at the time (the 360) and when halo came out it wuz like sixty fuckin dollars. no way am I payin that.
There is a contradiction here I must point out -- in service to the spirit of clarity and honesty. You say 'your friends an I' got the new Xbox. But you refused to pay. So what did you do? Did your friend pay with your promise to pay him back? Did you filch on him?
X box is the hardware on which different games (software) can be played. It sounds to me that he bought the hardware and then decided he could not afford one of the games he would have liked to play on it.

See, Alexis. If you had thrown your life away on trivial pursuits like computer games you wouldn't have been so confused by P75's statement. So I'll have to jot this one down as a win for me. My years of computer gaming have finally come to fruition!
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:33 pm See, Alexis. If you had thrown your life away on trivial pursuits like computer games you wouldn't have been so confused by P75's statement. So I'll have to jot this one down as a win for me. My years of computer gaming have finally come to fruition!
Reminds me of this song … the refrain in any case.

How true it is . . .
FlashDangerpants

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:56 pm Why do these people (in this case religious Jews and some religious Christians) have the idea that they do have? What is the next question once it has been established that they do have these ideas. Do I make them have these ideas? No. Is pointing out that they do have these ideas wrong or morally suspect? No. But surely the ideas that they have can be examined.
I would like to know if the following exchange from the comments section on htat video (which is stuffed with similar stuff) is something you are able to commit to saying is insane, paranoid, conspiracy theory?

Person 1: "God damned freemasonry."

Person 2: "No, the first rule of thumb is, name the puppeteer rather than the deceived puppets. This is something that must be done to break the Jew taboo. By blaming the puppet and shifting the attention and blame on gentile proxies fronts, secret societies, you do exactly what the Jews want: make gentiles fight gentiles and set them against each other so they do not see who really is pulling the strings so all the world can unite to absolutely destroy Jewry once and for all..."

It seems to me, I do not need to invest a lot of effort into their inner mindset, I am actually ok with saying no, those two guys are fucked up insane bastards.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:11 am I would like to know if the following exchange from the comments section on that video (which is stuffed with similar stuff) is something you are able to commit to saying is insane, paranoid, conspiracy theory?
In order to get cooperation from me -- in the context of controversial social, political and religious issues (those that are operative today) -- and my commentary, you are going to have to step up to the plate in ways that, I assume, are new to you.

If you wish me to answer your questions (which you set up rudely as 'demands') you are going to have to answer mine. I do not rule out the possibility of some level of fruitful intellectual exchange with you, though I must admit that I doubt you are interested in exchange of a fruitful sort given the way you set up this interaction, and still I hope that you will resolve to improve.

You are going to have to establish some ground on which a conversation can be built.

What is your background in the study of anti-Semitism? List the titles of those authors, considered experts, that you have read or are now reading. What is anti-Semitism and when, and perhaps why, did it originate?

List also your background on the study of the Shoah (I don't use the term Holocaust because it refers to a 'burnt offering' offered to God and thus associates murder and death with an offering to appease God) and list the titles you have read. How did you gain your picture of the Shoah?

What is Freemasonry? When and where did it originate? How does it dovetail with the historical epoch in which it arose? Why is it resisted? What are Freemasons said to do that is so threatening?

I presented a peculiar video which contains statements by Rabbis (and some Christians) who talk about all those things that are ascribed to Jews in the historical context. What do you make of what they say about Judaism and their own beliefs and desires (or plans and projects? What do you suppose 'those fellows in Charlottesville' would think when they heard those things?

You brought up Charlottesville and what those fellows were chanting. I offered two videos with snippets of dialogue that directly addresses the issue of why those fellows have the ideas they do have. Please comment about that.

If you make the effort I promise my own cooperation with you in (what I understand) of your *project*.
FlashDangerpants

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:11 am I would like to know if the following exchange from the comments section on that video (which is stuffed with similar stuff) is something you are able to commit to saying is insane, paranoid, conspiracy theory?
In order to get cooperation from me -- in the context of controversial social, political and religious issues (those that are operative today) -- and my commentary, you are going to have to step up to the plate in ways that, I assume, are new to you.

If you wish me to answer your questions (which you set up rudely as 'demands') you are going to have to answer mine. I do not rule out the possibility of some level of fruitful intellectual exchange with you, though I must admit that I doubt you are interested in exchange of a fruitful sort given the way you set up this interaction, and still I hope that you will resolve to improve.

You are going to have to establish some ground on which a conversation can be built.

What is your background in the study of anti-Semitism? List the titles of those authors, considered experts, that you have read or are now reading. What is anti-Semitism and when, and perhaps why, did it originate?

List also your background on the study of the Shoah (I don't use the term Holocaust because it refers to a 'burnt offering' offered to God and thus associates murder and death with an offering to appease God) and list the titles you have read. How did you gain your picture of the Shoah?

What is Freemasonry? When and where did it originate? How does it dovetail with the historical epoch in which it arose? Why is it resisted? What are Freemasons said to do that is so threatening?

I presented a peculiar video which contains statements by Rabbis (and some Christians) who talk about all those things that are ascribed to Jews in the historical context. What do you make of what they say about Judaism and their own beliefs and desires (or plans and projects? What do you suppose 'those fellows in Charlottesville' would think when they heard those things?

You brought up Charlottesville and what those fellows were chanting. I offered two videos with snippets of dialogue that directly addresses the issue of why those fellows have the ideas they do have. Please comment about that.

If you make the effort I promise my own cooperation with you in (what I understand) of your *project*.
I don't need to sit an entry exam for this conversation, nor provide a bibliography.

That conversation I posted was taken from the comments section of the video you linked. It is mad, I don't need to be an emeritus professor within the field of ant-semitic tropes to recognise that.

Why can't you answer simple questions?
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:04 pm Why can't you answer simple questions?
Why can’t you engage in a more sophisticated and interesting form of interchange?
FlashDangerpants

Alexis Jacobi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:56 pm Why do these people (in this case religious Jews and some religious Christians) have the idea that they do have? What is the next question once it has been established that they do have these ideas. Do I make them have these ideas? No. Is pointing out that they do have these ideas wrong or morally suspect? No. But surely the ideas that they have can be examined.
I would like to know if the following exchange from the comments section on htat video (which is stuffed with similar stuff) is something you are able to commit to saying is insane, paranoid, conspiracy theory?

Person 1: "God damned freemasonry."

Person 2: "No, the first rule of thumb is, name the puppeteer rather than the deceived puppets. This is something that must be done to break the Jew taboo. By blaming the puppet and shifting the attention and blame on gentile proxies fronts, secret societies, you do exactly what the Jews want: make gentiles fight gentiles and set them against each other so they do not see who really is pulling the strings so all the world can unite to absolutely destroy Jewry once and for all..."

It seems to me, I do not need to invest a lot of effort into their inner mindset, I am actually ok with saying no, those two guys are fucked up insane bastards.

I do not accept that this is a difficult question to deal with unless you are hiding something really quite disgusting.
Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Your level of conversation does not interest me. I am not interested in simple condemnation. I am interested in comprehension. This is my last post to you.

You leave me with Iambiguous who, at least, revolves eternally in slightly wider closed circles! 😎