Why Anti-Natalism is the only permanent solution to humanities sinful and evil ways.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Why Anti-Natalism is the only permanent solution to humanities sinful and evil ways.

Post by Dontaskme »

Why Anti-Natalism is the only permanent solution to humanities sinful and evil ways. To sin is a sin against humanity, according to the human psyop that is man-made religious doctrine. So why not just cut out the cancer at the root and return to the innocence of never having been born? ..how easy is that.

But you would rather live in a hell hole, than die.

El Salvador has one of the toughest anti-abortion laws in the world. A side-effect is that women who suffer miscarriages or stillbirths are sometimes suspected of inducing an abortion - and can even be jailed for murder....https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24532694

Absolute madness. When are we going to say enough is enough, and just realise the stupidity of messing around with other sentient feeling living organisms as if they were our personal property, to use as mindless puppets, to relieve,amuse and entertain our bored as fuck solipsistical minds.

Support for Anti-Natalism is on the rise - and about time too. This earth does not deserve the disgusting presence that is the human parasite that has obviously outstayed it's welcome on a massive scale.

I'm not angry, I just feel sorry for you, that you choose to be born into the insanity of your own self-made existence, because it's not something I would choose.
Dontaskme

Re: Why Anti-Natalism is the only permanent solution to humanities sinful and evil ways.

Post by Dontaskme »

And yes, I did choose to bear children of my own, but that was before I was properly educated to a better way of thinking about the world in which we live. Looking back I can see the selfishness and immorality of my actions bringing new life into a world riddled with sin, and suffering because of sin, and the suffering that is natural pain, which is hardly worth living for. The guilt of having made more people to have to live this pain, suffering and sin, haunts me every single day of my life.

But this choice to have children was before I had ever heard of Anti-Natalism, even though the idea has been around for centuries.

I have only recently had the time and good sense to educate myself thoroughly to the ultra mature, rational, and most sensible solution to humanities sinful ways....I was pleasantly suprised how simple that solution was...education is the key.