Roe v Wade Overturned?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Abortion Overturned?

Post by Dontaskme »

So yeah, no one ever inherits the earth, except those who do not even know they have inherited. It's like saying fish know the water in which they swim..all a very lot convenient, but a very lot dumb, that only a gullible idiot would believe. Beware the one who sells you seashells on the seashore.

Nice try though, fish face. But these fish ain't for sale.

All these spiritual gurus, they're all lying to you. Fake as fuck. You have bought the fuck, because you are addicts.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Walker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:20 am
Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:02 am I will believe the Court is doing what it's supposed to be doing when they begin to enumerate and unpack the rights due to us from a reasonable interpretation of the 9th and 14th, as I said.

The current court is mostly hacks, with at least one illegitimate seat (either Gorsuch's or Barrett's, depending on whether we treat McConnell's magic trick at the end of a presidential term as a valid rule).
"SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES Syllabus DOBBS, STATE HEALTH OFFICER OF THE MISSISSIPPI DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, ET AL. v. JACKSON WOMEN’S HEALTH ORGANIZATION ET AL."

"Held: The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives. Pp. 8–79."

The reasoning:
https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/users/ ... h5wja9I/v0
I don't see how this addresses what I said, I've read Dobbs.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:58 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:49 am
So you are saying that an amputated limb is a person because it has human DNA?
And when you wank off into a sock that too is a person?
What about a corpse is that still a person. It still has human DNA when it turns into soup. Is it still a person?
:lol:

But you are missing the most importance piece of the puzzle ...human people are very special, don't you know. :lol: They deserve special entitlements, they deserve instruction books to inform them they exist, even though no one in the whole entire universe ever chose this very sacred and special privileged entitled birth right to exist. :lol:

The mind, is a sneaky little devil. . it's got nothing else to relate to other than it's own imagination. :mrgreen:
IC lives in a dream world of his own construction.
He can believe what he wants but he wants to impose that on others, is where I object.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNhw2tV4/?k=1

Mr Noah pretty much sums up my feelings on this.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNhw2tV4/?k=1
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:35 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:58 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:49 am
So you are saying that an amputated limb is a person because it has human DNA?
And when you wank off into a sock that too is a person?
What about a corpse is that still a person. It still has human DNA when it turns into soup. Is it still a person?
:lol:

But you are missing the most importance piece of the puzzle ...human people are very special, don't you know. :lol: They deserve special entitlements, they deserve instruction books to inform them they exist, even though no one in the whole entire universe ever chose this very sacred and special privileged entitled birth right to exist. :lol:

The mind, is a sneaky little devil. . it's got nothing else to relate to other than it's own imagination. :mrgreen:
IC lives in a dream world of his own construction.
He can believe what he wants but he wants to impose that on others, is where I object.
I agree. 👍

And as long as we are not harming other people, it’s really no one else’s business how we live our lives. Most people just naturally strive for comfort and contentment even amid the chaos that is also naturally part of what it is to be alive. Life does need divine instruction to know how to be…it is simply being in every moment.

To forcefully impose our beliefs on others as if it was the absolute truth that must be adhered and obeyed else the refusal would mean eternal damnation…is a violation of their own self bias world views, where belief of any kind, is really only ever, each to our own. Karma can only be known in the instance of knowing as and through personal experiential and consequential self evidence….it’s not some divine punishment dished out by someone outside our own knowing …which is the only knowing we can know….that only we can experience for ourselves alone….and no other.

Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:05 am So what's the attraction of murdered babies? I'm not seeing it.
Maybe if we were females who got pregnant accidentally and didn't want to go through with the pregnancy, then we'd know. Otherwise, I couldn't tell you about any so-called "attraction" of murdering babies.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:05 am
So what's the attraction of murdered babies? I'm not seeing it.
But 'you' are the ONE doing the MURDERING or KILLING of 'humans' "immanuel can". So, how about 'you' inform 'us' of what the attraction REALLY is of MURDERING 'humans'?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:21 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:05 am So what's the attraction of murdered babies? I'm not seeing it.
Maybe if we were females who got pregnant accidentally and didn't want to go through with the pregnancy, then we'd know.
Do not "males" make choices in 'murdering babies'?
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:21 am Otherwise, I couldn't tell you about any so-called "attraction" of murdering babies.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Walker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:23 am
popeye1945 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:09 am THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR OWN REPRODUCTION ARE TERMED LIVESTOCK.
Enslaved livestock can’t read the instructions for how to use the wide variety of contraceptives and prophylactics available to free-range folks who have the intelligence, oft’ awakened by guidance during their formative years, to identify the implications of their actions.

Livestock whisperers have reported hearing dumb cows blaming their livestock-limited conceptions of a higher power for their personal confusions that are caused by ignorance.
Walker,

Just curious are you a born-again Christian? Tell us why you should have the last say over the reproduction of American women, whether your a born again Christian or not.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:35 am
Maybe if we were females who got pregnant accidentally and didn't want to go through with the pregnancy, then we'd know.
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:21 am Otherwise, I couldn't tell you about any so-called "attraction" of murdering babies.
Age, yes. sometimes males make those choices too, just like sometimes females do. But nothing is going to convince IC that babies maybe don't magically acquire souls at birth or that there might not even be a "soul". Nothing is going to convince him that he could potentially be wrong. He'll always be a "believer" and never a skeptic. According to his Bible, he's supposed to believe in God and the words of a 4000+-year-old book. If he doesn't, then his "God" says he will go to hell. I see no point in arguing with him any longer, therefore, I'm not.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

There is plenty you are not seeing.
1) No one is attracted to killing babies.
2) Foetuses are not "babies".
3) For the vast majority of women the act of abortion is a very difficult thing to do and you are insulting them by using this absurd language.
4) The embryo is not an autonomous unit. That is why it is not "a baby" or "a person". It is wholly dependant on the substance of the woman. and in preventing an abortion you are imposing your will over the bodily sovereignty of that woman.
5) Even Ireland (a now allows abortion because people now accept that it is not the role of the state to impose their control over the bodies of their citizens who are 80% Catholic and only 10% Atheist.

Pro-choice people all accept the bodily sovereignty of the woman, but still demand timely and save abortions, recognising that older foetuses can live by artificial means after some months. They are not "attracted to killing babies".
So maybe when you grow up a bit, then you might "see it"?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:10 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:35 am

Age, yes. sometimes males make those choices too, just like sometimes females do.
WHY THEN did you SAY and CLAIM that BECAUSE 'you', "gary childress", are NOT 'a females', then 'you' COULD NOT tell "immanuel can" about any so-called attraction of murdering babies?

Also, I would suggest that it is at ALL times, and NOT just "sometimes", that the "female" makes CHOICES regarding this procedure. Well I would CERTAINLY HOPE SO.

And, if the "female" is NOT GIVEN A CHOICE, then that just SHOWS and REVEALS a HUGE BLIGHT on that so-called "society".
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:10 pm But nothing is going to convince IC that babies maybe don't magically acquire souls at birth or that there might not even be a "soul".
Have 'you' and "immanuel can" come to an agreement YET on what the word 'soul' is referring to, EXACTLY?

If no, then what are BOTH of your definitions for the word 'soul'?
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:10 pm Nothing is going to convince him that he could potentially be wrong.
This is the FLAW of EVERY "BELIEVER".
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:10 pm He'll always be a "believer" and never a skeptic. According to his Bible, he's supposed to believe in God and the words of a 4000+-year-old book. If he doesn't, then his "God" says he will go to hell. I see no point in arguing with him any longer, therefore, I'm not.
I found there is absolutely NO USE 'arguing' with a "believer", which let us NOT FORGET is also a "disbeliever". I discovered that there is absolutely NOTHING in the WHOLE Universe, even including the WHOLE Universe that can SHOW a "BELIEVER" ANY thing, which is 'contrary' to THEIR BELIEF.

As SHOWN and PROVED throughtout this forum and throughout human history.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm
There is plenty you are not seeing.
1) No one is attracted to killing babies.
This would be like saying, NO one is attracted to killing human beings.

Throughout the WHOLE of human history, and FOREVER MORE, is their NOT one human being who is attracted to killing babies?
Sculptor wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm 2) Foetuses are not "babies".
WHEN, EXACTLY, does a 'foetus' become a 'baby'?
Sculptor wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm 3) For the vast majority of women the act of abortion is a very difficult thing to do and you are insulting them by using this absurd language.
"immanuel can" uses that 'absurd language' because this is the ONLY way "immanuel can" back up and support 'its' 'absurd BELIEFS and arguments'.

Also, IF "immanuel can" was brave enough to aknowledge the Truth, then we could SEE how 'it' would REACT when the SAME proposition is put forward to 'it'. Like I have done ALREADY.
Sculptor wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm 4) The embryo is not an autonomous unit. That is why it is not "a baby" or "a person". It is wholly dependant on the substance of the woman. and in preventing an abortion you are imposing your will over the bodily sovereignty of that woman.
5) Even Ireland (a now allows abortion because people now accept that it is not the role of the state to impose their control over the bodies of their citizens who are 80% Catholic and only 10% Atheist.

Pro-choice people all accept the bodily sovereignty of the woman, but still demand timely and save abortions, recognising that older foetuses can live by artificial means after some months. They are not "attracted to killing babies".
So maybe when you grow up a bit, then you might "see it"?
phyllo

Post by phyllo »

Sculptor wrote: ↑Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm
2) Foetuses are not "babies".

WHEN, EXACTLY, does a 'foetus' become a 'baby'?
When it's born.

It separates from the mother.

It takes its first breath as a human being in its own right.

This is straightforward. And it avoids the absurd situation of having to grant the status and rights of a human being to a clump of cells growing within a woman's body.
Walker

Post by Walker »

popeye1945 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:04 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:23 am
popeye1945 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:09 am THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR OWN REPRODUCTION ARE TERMED LIVESTOCK.
Enslaved livestock can’t read the instructions for how to use the wide variety of contraceptives and prophylactics available to free-range folks who have the intelligence, oft’ awakened by guidance during their formative years, to identify the implications of their actions.

Livestock whisperers have reported hearing dumb cows blaming their livestock-limited conceptions of a higher power for their personal confusions that are caused by ignorance.
Walker,

Just curious are you a born-again Christian?
Heavens no. One need not be a Christian to recognize the goodness of Christianity, and the evil that attacks it. One need not be a Christian to appreciate the patient generosity of intellect shared by Christians such as IC.

Tell us why you should have the last say over the reproduction of American women, whether your a born again Christian or not.
How about if instead, we tell you.
Heavens no to your totalitarian proposal. Life and death issues in the US Democratic Constitutional Republic are guided by, or should be guided by, the legislature that represents the will of the people. This is the root of the recent SCOTUS decision that overturned Roe v Wade. Roe v Wade was not the result of a legislative decision that resulted in the death of 65 million* innocents. It was a judicial activist decision, i.e., legislating from the bench, which btw, is a favourite corrupting tactic of the Progressives.

* That's about the population of England, although they're not all in the innocent stage of human development.