Roe v Wade Overturned?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Abortion Overturned?

Post by Immanuel Can »

godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:31 am
henry quirk wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:31 pm
godelian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:22 pm You will never manage to keep a man. As I have said already: No man of value wants to stay long-term with you. Die alone!
commonsense is a guy and he ain't (I think) queer, so...
Really? What a feminized simp!
Nope. Generally a reasonable person, even when one doesn't agree with him.

Commonsense isn't an enemy...just somebody who thinks differently in some ways. And if he's wrong, he's allowed to be, without his masculinity being questioned.

I don't find him a threat to my integrity; I can't see why you do. I'd say relax.
henry quirk

Re: Roe v Wade Overturned?

Post by henry quirk »

In that case, he is one of those manginas eternally orbiting and white-knighting in the friendzone, while other men pump and dump the girls that will otherwise never want him.
Yeah, now I don't know about all that. He never struck me as particularly pussified.
I think that it is time for a new war, because that should allow us to surreptitiously get rid of them. In the heat of the action, that kind of feminized simps keep getting "accidents". Seriously, the friendly fire was an honest mistake!
Well, aren't you the lil firebrand.

As for war: I expect you'll be gettin' your wish, sooner rather than later.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:46 am
godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:31 am
henry quirk wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:31 pm
commonsense is a guy and he ain't (I think) queer, so...
Nope. Generally a reasonable person, even when one doesn't agree with him.

Commonsense isn't an enemy...just somebody who thinks differently in some ways. And if he's wrong, he's allowed to be, without his masculinity being questioned.

I don't find him a threat to my integrity; I can't see why you do. I'd say relax.
Commonsense wrote:
Commonsense wrote: Does your mother know what a hardcore misogynist you are?
This kind of remark is absolutely telling about the person who makes it. You pretty much know everything you need to know about that person after that.

Even though it is almost always a depraved modern woman who will say a thing like that, there are also highly feminized men who think and speak like women: the prototypical simp.

As I have pointed out already, a woman who says things like that, is worthless, because it is patently obvious that she cannot keep a man. She will die alone while swallowing her meds.

You would think that a feminized simp would be in a more enviable position? No, he is not. He may at first glance be some kind of ally to the modern woman, but in reality, she despises him.

He seeks to be allied to women who surreptitiously hate him for that. That is why he is a complete idiot.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:03 am Even though it is almost always a depraved modern woman who will say a thing like that, there are also highly feminized men who think and speak like women: the prototypical simp...He seeks to be allied to women who surreptitiously hate him for that. That is why he is a complete idiot.
Well, you've pushed him to be extreme, then condemned him for speaking as strongly on his side as you choose to do on yours.

I find that my exchanges with him are usually cordial, even when we disagree. And I think he actually believes what he says. I can live with that. I may not agree with him, but he's not a threat to me.

You're not wrong in all you say...but you are often too strong...overblown...hyperbolical. And it comes across as nervous, defensive, uncertain, and unnecessarily angry. It makes it look as if you're feeling threatened; and I wonder if that's the impression you would actually want to give.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:20 am
godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:03 am Even though it is almost always a depraved modern woman who will say a thing like that, there are also highly feminized men who think and speak like women: the prototypical simp...He seeks to be allied to women who surreptitiously hate him for that. That is why he is a complete idiot.
Well, you've pushed him to be extreme, then condemned him for speaking as strongly on his side as you choose to do on yours.

I find that my exchanges with him are usually cordial, even when we disagree. And I think he actually believes what he says. I can live with that. I may not agree with him, but he's not a threat to me.

You're not wrong in all you say...but you are often too strong...overblown...hyperbolical. And it comes across as nervous, defensive, uncertain, and unnecessarily angry. It makes it look as if you're feeling threatened; and I wonder if that's the impression you would actually want to give.
You see, modern women somehow believed that they could incessantly criticize men. They may have thought that feminism would forever be for free. No, feminism is not for free because there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Furthermore, I personally do not say anything that is uncommon in the growing manosphere consensus. As a matter of fact, the red pill philosophy is rapidly mainstreaming amongst men nowadays. The days of blue-pilled romanticism are completely over.

"Romantic love" is now increasingly considered to be a despicable practice. The reality is rather highly adversarial. The central question is: What exactly are you bringing to the table? Men are developing a habit of heavily criticizing modern women. It is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

By the way, modern women can keep criticizing us, because we really do not care. We don't need to get along with modern women, and we actually don't want to. Instead, the solution is to geomaxx and find traditional woman elsewhere. I have solved that problem already. I live in SE Asia now.

One of my daily entertainment shows is "Fresh & Fit" on YouTube. There is also "Taylor the Fiend", and "Fail for you", which is a YouTube series in which the author laughs at TikTok videos by modern women; usually complaints about why the man that she wants, does not want her.

Furthermore, these things are not emotional in tone. No, it is real entertainment. The tone is always mocking.

I do not watch or listen to romantic stories. I only watch and listen to stories that ridicule romantic love, for the scam it is.

Ancient Greece was like that already. We are simply going back to earlier times and earlier philosophies. Aristotle was also highly critical on intergender dynamics.

So, you could say that I have re-adopted classical Greek views on the matter, besides systematically applying Islamic law to intergender dealings. I use what works best for me.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:59 am You see, modern women somehow believed that they could incessantly criticize men.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...not wrong, but why don't you just ignore them?
"Romantic love" is now increasingly considered to be a despicable practice.

I'm not sure that's true. Romantic love with the wrong person certainly has shown it can be very bad. But I think that a total cynicism betrays a lack of nerve. There are always good people in this world; and calling them all bad and dismissing them as one is just a way to avoid the hard work of finding them.
One of my daily entertainment shows is "Fresh & Fit" on YouTube. There is also "Taylor the Fiend", and "Fail for you", which is a YouTube series in which the author laughs at TikTok videos by modern women; usually complaints about why the man that she wants, does not want her.
I'm not surprised you're cynical, if that's your daily diet. Those are sites that seek out the very worst and most pathetic, self-absorbed and ridiculous women. Smart, principled women don't catch their interest. They're not interesting for TikTok.

The problem is if you start believing that what you see there is average, normal or universal. It's not. You're not looking at a normal demographic there. You're looking at cherry-picked extreme cases.
Ancient Greece was like that already.
I really don't think you want to use ancient Greece as your model. If you do, you know little about their actual sexual habits. I suspect you might not actually approve of all you discover.

Like I say, I don't disagree that there are plenty of bad women around. There are plenty of bad men, too. And the Westernized ones have bought into a peculiar mythology about themselves, their "rights" and their options that is certainly toxic and going to ruin everybody involved, and destroy future generations. All that's so. But you can observe that all dispassionately, and react sensibly, and look for better people; or you can let it boil your cabbage, overreact, become totally anti-woman, and sound like a sour-grapes gamma.

I would choose the former course. And I would advise that to you, too.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:12 am
godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:59 am You see, modern women somehow believed that they could incessantly criticize men.
It is necessary to train yourself in order to become battle-hardened. It allows you to see the bullshit coming from miles away. You learn to decode the truth from their lies in real time. Transparently. It is as if you did not even hear the lie. What you hear in real time, is only the red-pill interpretation, which increasingly becomes a knee-jerk reaction.

There are also modern women in SE Asia. I can pick them out of the crowd on sight. They do not even need to open their mouth. I can see it from subtle details, from facial expressions, from body language. It is so obvious to the discerning eye. You learn to do that by studying the subject. In SE Asia, I do not want dealings with modern women any more than in the West.

The ability to do that, is the same as the one needed to keeping two species of colibris or two species of salamanders apart. You learn that by spending a lot of time studying raw footage. Otherwise, you may not see the details that give it away.
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:12 am The problem is if you start believing that what you see there is average, normal or universal. It's not. You're not looking at a normal demographic there. You're looking at cherry-picked extreme cases.
Of course, but it is an excellent training ground. The elaborate commentary gives you canned responses to the most common situations.

For example:

"My previous boyfriend was a toxic arsehole".

Response: Ok, but it is still you who chose him. So, the fact that he was an arsehole is probably what attracted you to him in the first place. Wasn't the boyfriend before that also an arsehole? So, you spend your life hopping from arsehole to arsehole, blaming the whole world and all men in the process. Interesting lifestyle, and good luck with that!

Someone needs to write a book, titled "How to judiciously ridicule modern women", elaborating the details in the laughable behavior of modern females. He would sell millions of copies.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:24 am Someone needs to write a book, titled "How to judiciously ridicule modern women", elaborating the details in the laughable behavior of modern females. He would sell millions of copies.
That sure sounds like incel sour grapes...
godelian

Post by godelian »

Skepdick wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:52 am
godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:24 am Someone needs to write a book, titled "How to judiciously ridicule modern women", elaborating the details in the laughable behavior of modern females. He would sell millions of copies.
With the "sexual revolution", the 304s already started slutting around in the 1960ies and 1970ies. This guarantees that today 90% of the native population of the West descends from the one or the other 304.

For the average person in the west, the mother is a 304. The grandmother is a 304, and often the great-grandmother was already a 304.

It is now a population that primarily consists of 304s, simps, as well as a batch of criminals. The quality is very low, and it is only getting worse with each generation. As we could have expected, the laws of nature are now working overtime to prevent millennials from reproducing altogether. That is why the majority of women over 30 have no children. Nature has decided that it is clearly better to call it a day.

You see, the offspring of a 304 are new 304s (girls) and feminized simps (boys) (along with a batch of criminals). It is a well-known fact that a 304 is not attracted to the offspring of another 304. The feminized simp, however, instinctively wants a sexual partner who is similar to his own mother, which is a 304. Therefore,he is attracted to 304s. Conclusion: an incel situation.

So, to cut a long story short, if a man seeks approval from a 304, it merely reveals that his mother is also a 304.
The 304 will not want to give him her approval, because she prefers men whose mother is not a 304. This is, however, increasingly hard to find in the West.

By the way, every modern woman is a 304. If you get along with a modern woman, it means that you are clearly the offspring of one.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:29 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:04 pm
godelian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:10 pm
Who even cares?

By the way, Vladimir Putin is religious. I really like that guy. He is doing a great job. Long overdue, really.
Like I said; deluded.
The Sarmat-2 ("Satan-2") nuclear missiles of the Russian Federation are certainly not a delusion. They are very real. As Lukachenko of Belarus recently pointed out, Vladimir Putin will not hesitate to use them, and that is exactly the way it should be.
Yes and the UK has Trident missiles; that does not mean Poseidon is going to come out of the sea to smite its enemies.
You are delusional.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:57 am
With the "sexual revolution", the 304s already started slutting around in the 1960ies and 1970ies. This guarantees that today 90% of the native population of the West descends from the one or the other 304.
Not just religiously deluded, but also a virgin.
:lol: :lol:
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:39 am
godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:57 am
Not just religiously deluded, but also a virgin.
:lol: :lol:
I only have sex with virgins. So, in your "non-deluded" view that would also make me a virgin. Ha ha ah! Sounds good!
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:38 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:04 pm

Like I said; deluded.
The Sarmat-2 ("Satan-2") nuclear missiles of the Russian Federation are certainly not a delusion. They are very real. As Lukachenko of Belarus recently pointed out, Vladimir Putin will not hesitate to use them, and that is exactly the way it should be.
Yes and the UK has Trident missiles; that does not mean Poseidon is going to come out of the sea to smite its enemies.
You are delusional.
You don't know what you are talking about:
https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/14/russia-t ... s-16643325

Russia threatens to nuke Britain in four minutes and Finland in 10 seconds

A senior Putin ally has threatened a nuclear attack that could wipe out Britain in less than four minutes.

Aleksey Zhuravlyov, the deputy chairman of the Kremlin’s defence committee, also claimed Finland could be destroyed in 10 seconds with the Satan-2 hypersonic missile and that Russia could crush the Baltic states ‘like peanuts’.

Since then, state TV has repeatedly threatened use it against Britain, with one channel simulating how the attack would work and another claiming it would plunge the UK ‘into the sea’.
Keep laughing at the Russian warnings, while the Russian authorities keep preparing Russian public opinion for the public service announcement that they have terminally incinerated the UK.

Seriously, just keep laughing away the warning.

As you can imagine, I personally don't give a flying fart.

You see, the Russian Federation will simply have to really do a thing like that, otherwise people like you will not believe that they will. That is why I expect them to do that any time soon now.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:14 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:38 am
You are delusional.
You don't know what you are talking about:
https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/14/russia-t ... s-16643325

Russia threatens to nuke Britain in four minutes and Finland in 10 seconds

A senior Putin ally has threatened a nuclear attack that could wipe out Britain in less than four minutes.

Aleksey Zhuravlyov, the deputy chairman of the Kremlin’s defence committee, also claimed Finland could be destroyed in 10 seconds with the Satan-2 hypersonic missile and that Russia could crush the Baltic states ‘like peanuts’.

Since then, state TV has repeatedly threatened use it against Britain, with one channel simulating how the attack would work and another claiming it would plunge the UK ‘into the sea’.
Keep laughing at the Russian warnings, while the Russian authorities keep preparing Russian public opinion for the public service announcement that they have terminally incinerated the UK.

Seriously, just keep laughing away the warning.

As you can imagine, I personally don't give a flying fart.

You see, the Russian Federation will simply have to really do a thing like that, otherwise people like you will not believe that they will. That is why I expect them to do that any time soon now.
You are nothing but a flea.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

godelian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:24 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:12 am
It is necessary to train yourself in order to become battle-hardened.
I don't see "battle hardenedness" here. There's no "battle" except with somebody who's a genuine threat. These people of whom you speak -- they are not threat to me. Why are they a threat to you?
There are also modern women in SE Asia. I can pick them out of the crowd on sight. They do not even need to open their mouth. I can see it from subtle details, from facial expressions, from body language. It is so obvious to the discerning eye. You learn to do that by studying the subject. In SE Asia, I do not want dealings with modern women any more than in the West.
Okay, there are women you don't like, in this world. That's fine: you don't have to like them.

But you also don't have to fear and hate them, unless, maybe, you are also drawn to them and are afraid they're going to fool you, pull you in, and abuse you... 🤔 Then, maybe, an attitude of constant vigilance, fear and loathing would be warranted, because you'd be trying to keep yourself from being tempted to give in to them...However, you claim you don't admire them, so I can't figure that.

In any case, I don't have those anxieties. If you've got your own relationships in order, why become fascinated with the wickedness of the foolish and corrupt? And, as you say, you find those women pretty easy to detect: and it's true, they have a look, a style, an attitude, and even an age range that marks them as TikTok fodder and exemplars of bad life-decision making.

But there are still good people in this world. Be with them.

So what are you anxious about? I'm not seeing the reasoning there.
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:12 am The problem is if you start believing that what you see there is average, normal or universal. It's not. You're not looking at a normal demographic there. You're looking at cherry-picked extreme cases.
Of course, but it is an excellent training ground.
For what?

I can see little value in looking constantly at the worst examples of the fairer sex behaving like cats. It's not the sort of preoccupation that's going to make you a good person.
Someone needs to write a book, titled "How to judiciously ridicule modern women"
Why don't you just ignore them? Why are you spending time so preoccupied with the misdeeds of people for whom you admit you have total contempt? Why would you want your life to be full of thoughts about them, or about hating anyone? How is that going to make you a happy and balanced person.