The Ukraine War is a Racket

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RCSaunders

Re: The Ukraine War is a Racket

Post by RCSaunders »

Walker wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:22 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:14 pm There is only one condition for war. Government. So long a most people believe their life or fortunes depend on some agency of force and force is the right way to deal with other human beings there will be wars.

If you love government, you love war.
Neither the Hatfields nor the McCoys were particularly fond of the Revenuers, let alone love 'em. That was three-way war, each against the other.
Oh, well, then, war is just lovely. After all, the Hatfields and McCoys ....

Good grief!
Walker

Post by Walker »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:30 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:14 pm There is only one condition for war. Government. So long a most people believe their life or fortunes depend on some agency of force and force is the right way to deal with other human beings there will be wars.

Neither the Hatfields nor the McCoys were particularly fond of the Revenuers, let alone love 'em. That was three-way war, each against the other.

Good grief!
:D

I suspect you missed the point on purpose. Yes, I suspect that.

The point is, your statement that war is conditioned on the love of government, is refuted because those Hillbillies surely did not love the government, and they were at war with not only the government, but with their neighbors.

Relatively speaking, your point is dull.

:wink:
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

America does not want peace its industrial-military complex needs and wants war, it has military bases surrounding the globe. The people are not the government the industrial-military complex is, war is profitable it is their global cottage industry. How would the states react to pro-Russian forces in Canada right on its border? America is the global aggressor! It is using NATO as an aggressor pawn leaving the Russians little choice but to draw a line in the sand. Try to get use to the idea to quote the old Bush when he was in office, "The world is just going to have to get used to it, what we say goes." America is the most dangerous violent country on the face of the earth establishing parasitic economic relationships with weaker countries by any means necessary, that's a big covert violent necessary. All the while claiming its purity of virtue to an increasingly dumb population.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Walker wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:44 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:30 pm

Good grief!
:D

I suspect you missed the point on purpose. Yes, I suspect that.

The point is, your statement that war is conditioned on the love of government, is refuted because those Hillbillies surely did not love the government, and they were at war with not only the government, but with their neighbors.

Relatively speaking, your point is dull.

:wink:
It may be dull to a warmonger, but you certainly don't get it.

The Hatfields and McCoys are like the retail department of what all governments are. As I said:
There is only one condition for war. Government. So long a most people believe their life or fortunes depend on some agency of force and force is the right way to deal with other human beings there will be wars.

The Hatfields and McCoys were the amateur versions of all government and criminal gangs (which all governments are) working from the same evil premise that force is the right way to deal with other human beings.

It's that premise that is used to justify all violent crime, all oppression, and all wars.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

popeye1945 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:36 pm America does not want peace its industrial-military complex needs and wants war, it has military bases surrounding the globe. The people are not the government the industrial-military complex is, war is profitable it is their global cottage industry. How would the states react to pro-Russian forces in Canada right on its border? America is the global aggressor! It is using NATO as an aggressor pawn leaving the Russians little choice but to draw a line in the sand. Try to get use to the idea to quote the old Bush when he was in office, "The world is just going to have to get used to it, what we say goes." America is the most dangerous violent country on the face of the earth establishing parasitic economic relationships with weaker countries by any means necessary, that's a big covert violent necessary. All the while claiming its purity of virtue to an increasingly dumb population.
Hardly seems possible it can get any stupider than it is, but Einstein was right:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is, genius has its limits."

Or as Mencken observed, it is not possible to underestimate the intelligence of the American public or overestimate its gullibility.

I guess that does make America exceptional in a kind of perverse way.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:21 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 am
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:22 pm

1. Nothing is more profitable to politicians and the military industry than war.
What if..The lucrative business of manufacturing Nuclear Weapons, which is just one of many other weapons of mass destruction that can be used to destroy life...gives licence to bully other nations ..already knowing they will get away with their agenda's..whatever those agenda's may be...only the one's in power would have knowledge of.

We've all heard of the phrase TOP SECRET.

What if...there was a pact made to never use nuclear weapons, but use them as a weapon of deceit ONLY

I know America has already used NW's ..but that was before they had become available on a massive irreversible scale.

Now unless we figure out how to disarmament the world of it's destructive threats and intentions...then we are all doomed...ALL of us.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 am Now unless we figure out how to disarmament the world of it's destructive threats and intentions...then we are all doomed...ALL of us.
Who is, "we?" I'll never use nuclear weapons. I don't know anyone who would. Would you? Only governments go to war and use weapons meant to kill as many people as possible and destroy as much material wealth as possible. Are you part of some government? Is that the, "we," you are talking about.
Who is ''we'' ? ...err well...it's the ''we'' who votes in the governments that go to war and use weapons....the ''we'' are those who think it's ok to work in the factories that make the weapons...so yeah, ''we'' are all in this mess together.

Even the ''we's'' that do not participate in playing a part in the evil plot to destroy peoples lives are not immune from the ''we's'' that do....''WE'' all go down on the same sinking ship....there is not even a specially reserved ''lifeboat of hope'' for the 'non-we's'

Geeezus, stop with the snarly attitude already, as if you have just chomped down on a hornet's nest.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:19 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:21 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 am

What if..The lucrative business of manufacturing Nuclear Weapons, which is just one of many other weapons of mass destruction that can be used to destroy life...gives licence to bully other nations ..already knowing they will get away with their agenda's..whatever those agenda's may be...only the one's in power would have knowledge of.

We've all heard of the phrase TOP SECRET.

What if...there was a pact made to never use nuclear weapons, but use them as a weapon of deceit ONLY

I know America has already used NW's ..but that was before they had become available on a massive irreversible scale.

Now unless we figure out how to disarmament the world of it's destructive threats and intentions...then we are all doomed...ALL of us.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 am Now unless we figure out how to disarmament the world of it's destructive threats and intentions...then we are all doomed...ALL of us.
Who is, "we?" I'll never use nuclear weapons. I don't know anyone who would. Would you? Only governments go to war and use weapons meant to kill as many people as possible and destroy as much material wealth as possible. Are you part of some government? Is that the, "we," you are talking about.
Who is ''we'' ? ...err well...it's the ''we'' who votes in the governments that go to war and use weapons....the ''we'' are those who think it's ok to work in the factories that make the weapons...so yeah, ''we'' are all in this mess together.

Even the ''we's'' that do not participate in playing a part in the evil plot to destroy peoples lives are not immune from the ''we's'' that do....''WE'' all go down on the same sinking ship....there is not even a specially reserved ''lifeboat of hope'' for the 'non-we's'

Geeezus, stop with the snarly attitude already, as if you have just chomped down on a hornet's nest.
You vote? You are the problem. It's you, and your fellow voters, governments require the participation of to put over their atrocities.

If you choose to be part of some collective, "we," I have no objection. Almost everyone does. Then, ironically, always complain about how terrible things are.

I don't join anything, but I suspect you won't like that. I'm not part of any we, and no one else has to be either. Individuals do not start or participate in wars. One has join something first and be a, "member," of something to participate and support war.

If you think that's a snarky (I think you meant) attitude or something, so be it. I'm nobody's enemy and have no interest in changing them. If I tell the truth and it displeases someone, it's their problem. I do not intentionally offend anyone. Its not necessary. Most people have such thin skin, if you do anything other than blow kisses at them, they're offended.