Should NATO dismantle?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Should NATO dismantle?

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:06 pm And may I just remind you to stay on topic..ans take your obsession with abortion to the appropriate thread which deals with that topic...thanks.
btw: abortion is not my obsession.

Abortion is something that Biden, the Catholic, advocates.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:21 pm Now back to the topic...what's really going on here, oh that's it, I remember, it's about NATO, and should it be dismantled.

Yes, it should because that is what's really going on here. NATO wants a fight with Russia, it's America's wet dream.
No, it should not be dismantled, for all the reasons given, that you didn't comprehend. Putin himself wanted to be part of NATO.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:09 pm
Drop your obsession with being dense.

Duh.
May I suggest you refrain from your habit of overly overthinking things..you'll just end up making what is actually pure clarity even to a child..all misted up until it's that dense...there's just no way to see the pristine clarity anymore.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:24 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:21 pm Now back to the topic...what's really going on here, oh that's it, I remember, it's about NATO, and should it be dismantled.

Yes, it should because that is what's really going on here. NATO wants a fight with Russia, it's America's wet dream.
No, it should not be dismantled, for all the reasons given, that you didn't comprehend. Putin himself wanted to be part of NATO.
Well lets all join NATO..every country in the entire world should be part of the same club...there, I've already mentioned this idea before. Hmm, must have slipped your notice...oh well.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:06 pm And may I just remind you to stay on topic..ans take your obsession with abortion to the appropriate thread which deals with that topic...thanks.
btw: abortion is not my obsession.

Abortion is something that Biden, the Catholic, advocates.
That's funny, because everytime I hear that word abortion on this forum....there's you right in the think of the issue. Yeah you Walker..not Biden.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:27 pm
May I suggest ...
Do as you must, however you should know that your postings, and your inability to comprehend, lend no credence to your suggestions, and anyone who follows them is a fool just on the basis that they are yours.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:28 pm
Well lets all join NATO..every country in the entire world should be part of the same club...there, I've already mentioned this idea before. Hmm, must have slipped your notice...oh well.
Not at all did it slip my notice.

Your fantasy world is apparent in all that you write.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:32 pm
May I suggest ...
Do as you must, however you should know that your postings, and your inability to comprehend, lend no credence to your suggestions, and anyone who follows them is a fool just on the basis that they are yours.
What like your inability to comprehend my actual point of the whole topic that warring nations need not be a thing a modern world of intelligent people.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:35 pm
May I suggest ...
What like your inability to comprehend my actual point of the whole topic that warring nations need not be a thing a modern world of intelligent people.
I've addressed that point, and it's wrong. Go back and review.

You didn't forget. It never registered in your noggin.
Last edited by Walker on Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Oh really, much like your obsession with soaring through the universe on pink fluffy clouds while others are being blown to pieces...what an entitled world you live in.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:37 pm
Seriously, please do not make me go back in time...besides, I have no time machine.

Intelligent people do not make nuclear weapons...that's just a fact.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Oh really, much like your obsession with soaring through the universe on pink fluffy clouds while others are being blown to pieces...what an entitled world you live in.
Grounding me won't stop Putin's genocide of Ukrainian citizens.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:39 pm Grounding me won't stop Putin's genocide of Ukrainian citizens.
It takes two to tango..you really ought to refrain from taking sides. That's just adding more fuel to the fire.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:39 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Seriously, please do not make me go back in time...besides, I have no time machine.

Intelligent people do not make nuclear weapons...that's just a fact.
You're granted me authority to make you do something? Okay. Review the thread. Your point has been answered. Your point is wrong.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:41 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:39 pm Grounding me won't stop Putin's genocide of Ukrainian citizens.
It takes two to tango..you really ought to refrain from taking sides. That's just adding more fuel to the fire.
My side is truth and rationality. Your irrationality is the only fire.