Putin's War Crimes

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Putin's War Crimes

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:13 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:03 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:09 pm
So, as far as you're concerned, the Russian invasion of Ukraine is justified, then?
Sculptor is just telling it as it is, his reports are the truth of what's happening.

As for the justification of war...any war, there's no such thing as a justified war....war is an unavoidable consequence of being human. Humans will always seek to control. Dictatorship is just an unavoidable byproduct of the need to control.

War never ends for humanity, just look at history...war sometimes goes into latency for long periods, but it never ends.

Only a dead man sees the end of war. This is reality for humanity. It's the natural nature of life of earth, and in the broader universe which is known to be very violent.
Sculptor seems to be more critical of the US and Europe than of Russia. I can certainly understand being critical when the topic is the invasion of Iraq or some other atrocity by the US, however, when it's Russia's turn to receive criticism he seems to still be fixated on the US and the West, kicking and flailing at his own side. I'm not sure that I've seen him utter the word "atrocity" yet with respect to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
So soldiers are only 'heroes' when they are American? Why aren't those Russian soldiers 'heroes'?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:37 am I don't even know how people who are not directly caught up in this crime can even function normally, knowing there are injured people buried under piles of rubble unable to free themselves. Those people could have been you, imagine the torture of lying injured and not knowing if they will ever be rescued. Urgh! what an ugly world we raise our children in. It's as if people do not seem to have a problem laying their eggs in shit.
As long as you're thinking of ugly stuff, think of waking up well-fed and perfectly healthy, but in a coffin, buried six feet under and without your phone. Much worse. In the 19th century this was a big fear for folks, and they didn't even have phones. It will again be a fear for folks if the Green Whackos succeed in banning cremation ... because of the sudden carbon release.
Walker

Post by Walker »

One or two hundred billion dollars in gold, to the right elite team, on top of operating expenses such as bribing and extracting information by the Leftist means of, any means necessary, would be enough to get rid of any boogie-man; but those with that kind of loose change upset applecarts by their own time-table of calculations, calculations made more efficient when fewer uncontrollable, unpredictable elements, are in the mix comprising the condition; elements such as power vacuums sucking in all kinds of world-destabilizing potential, which many deny has already begun.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:10 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:03 am

Sculptor is just telling it as it is, his reports are the truth of what's happening.

As for the justification of war...any war, there's no such thing as a justified war....war is an unavoidable consequence of being human. Humans will always seek to control. Dictatorship is just an unavoidable byproduct of the need to control.

War never ends for humanity, just look at history...war sometimes goes into latency for long periods, but it never ends.

Only a dead man sees the end of war. This is reality for humanity. It's the natural nature of life of earth, and in the broader universe which is known to be very violent.
Sculptor seems to be more critical of the US and Europe than of Russia. I can certainly understand being critical when the topic is the invasion of Iraq or some other atrocity by the US, however, when it's Russia's turn to receive criticism he seems to still be fixated on the US and the West, kicking and flailing at his own side. I'm not sure that I've seen him utter the word "atrocity" yet with respect to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
So soldiers are only 'heroes' when they are American? Why aren't those Russian soldiers 'heroes'?
I'm sure many of the soldiers themselves are. They're doing what they think is their duty to their country. They're serving it. However, they're serving a leadership that is little different than the one our soldiers served when they served the Bush administration by invading Iraq.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Appreciating individual rights may be an error in understanding. The West loves The Individual ... for good reason.

However, the soul of Russia is to die in vast numbers for a national cause. In the past, the time spent dying was determined by the remaining numbers of folks who could be used for dying.

Does that soul still exist?

They have an amazing anthem.
Romantic. Heroic.

Is it now, was it always, a myth put on country folks to organize them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:18 am As long as you're thinking of ugly stuff, think of waking up well-fed and perfectly healthy, but in a coffin, buried six feet under and without your phone. Much worse. In the 19th century this was a big fear for folks, and they didn't even have phones. It will again be a fear for folks if the Green Whackos succeed in banning cremation ... because of the sudden carbon release.
Wake up call...life is a very ugly business.

I prefer to live in the real world, unlike your fancy smanchy emotional romantic slush puppy mush filled fake fantasy world, with your fake loving God..
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:25 am
I'm sure many of the soldiers themselves are. They're doing what they think is their duty to their country. They're serving it. However, they're serving a leadership that is little different than the one our soldiers served when they served the Bush administration by invading Iraq.
War is war, there's no difference...or types of wars, they all exist within the same sphere of stupidity that is humanity.

All military personnel are subservient to their chosen careers. It's what they sign up for. It's more of a career choice than serving their country. I mean who the heck in their right mind would volunteer to die in the most violent and horrific manner for their country..what sane person would even want to participate in a stupid game like war, over and over and over again...I don't think so. However, once you are born, you have to do something with your God Damned life...and some of the things we choose to do with our lives are choices of a very self-serving selfish reason.

Oh, I know, lets make a baby so that I can watch it grow up to become a cold calculating killer of innocent babies, children, men and women. Yeah, that'll be a really good idea, lets do that, I just can't wait to get pregnant and watch my little baby turn into a war hero at the expense of others who didn't ask for it, or even watching it have it's brains blasted into a million fragments, yeah, that'll be a fun thing to do with my life, I'll just do that then..

Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

No one has any 'duty' to the piece of rock they were born on. It's just a piece of rock. And they certainly don't have a 'duty' to politicians. If those arseholes think that their 'duty' is murdering children then they need a bullet in their own head. People need to stop misusing and abusing words. If all soldiers are 'heroes' then none are. The whole point of the word 'hero' is that it's describing something EXCEPTIONAL, an act that is UNUSUAL and which puts yourself at great risk in a selfless way. Actually soldiers are the safest people in a war. It's civilians who suffer.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:23 pm

No one has any 'duty' to the piece of rock they were born on. It's just a piece of rock. And they certainly don't have a 'duty' to politicians. If those arseholes thing that their 'duty' is murdering children then they need a bullet in their own head. People need to stop misusing and abusing words. If all soldiers are 'heroes' then none are. The whole point of the word 'hero' is that it's describing something EXCEPTIONAL, an act that is UNUSUAL and that puts yourself at great risk in a selfless way. Actually soldiers are the safest people in a war. It's civilians who suffer.
OK. You make a fair point. I suppose a true "hero" would be one who heroically defies an order to do evil. However, once a person gets into the military, the pressure to conform and not act heroically probably becomes pretty extreme. I suppose I'm fortunate in some respects that I didn't join the military because once in, a person is turned into a "soldier" and "soldiers" are meant to kill other human beings. There but for the grace of God go I.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:23 pm
No one has any 'duty' to the piece of rock they were born on. It's just a piece of rock.
Speaking of which...unless we were seeded from some other place in outerspace, by some alien visitor to the planet.

Then our original parent is ROCK

I think that's hilarious...hahaha! imagine having to come to terms with being the offspring of a rock.

It's no wonder those deluded adult children still believe in their beloved Father Christ.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:58 am
Not for me and obviously, I know much more than you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:52 pm
Yeah, just keep disbelieving the raw truth, by falsely thinking you can sprinkle it with magical pink fairy dust as a way to disguise and cover up the ugly truth. People like you will say anything just to make it all seem worth it.

Whereas people like me, already accept the truth by living in the real world, which is easy and effortless, and a very lot simpler, simply simple...yeah, simple as simple could be.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:52 pm I know much more than you.
No you don't.

You do not know anything, except in your own fake conception. If your own conception was real and you knew it...then just see if you can make a universe from scratch. I bet you 2 cents, you wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to do it. Dream on.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:00 pm
Yeah, just keep disbelieving the raw truth, by falsely thinking you can sprinkle it with magical pink fairy dust as a way to disguise and cover up the ugly truth. People like you will say anything just to make it all seem worth it.

Whereas people like me, already accept the truth by living in the real world, which is easy and effortless, and a very lot simpler, simply simple...yeah, simple as simple could be.
I think in the end, this world is for the Walkers, as evidenced by the fact that he seems to enjoy it. Maybe God just doesn't want people like you and me to enjoy this world?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:22 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:00 pm

I think in the end, this world is for the Walkers, as evidenced by the fact that he seems to enjoy it. Maybe God just doesn't want people like you and me to enjoy this world?
To me, it's not about whether one enjoys living or not...it's about accepting life for what it actually is without the filter of perception, and knowing that direct observation will show the reality in all it's gory detail, life reveals itself in all it's absolute raw state without the need to add any sugar to it, in the vain and selfish attempt to be in complete denial of it.

Covering up the truth comes from a weak character, not a strong one. Intelligent people have already stopped breeding, it's only the dim wits like walker that thinks life is worth it.

Walker just refuses to stop putting batteries into toys that just do not want to play anymore.