Putin's War Crimes

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Putin's War Crimes

Post by henry quirk »

Wow, two posts...
henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:40 pm
...just to tell me I'm a crapsack.

I musta struck a nerve.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:17 am Wow, two posts...
...just to tell me I'm a crapsack.
WHY would I SAY 'that'.

I just PROVED True the CLAIMS you have made here are False, Wrong, AND Incorrect. Therefore, my job is done.
henry quirk wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:17 am I musta struck a nerve.
"musta" based on 'what', EXACTLY?

'you' just HATE it that because 'you' KILL 'thing', STEAL 'things', SLAVE 'things', and are a SLAVE "yourself", that this goes COMPLETELY AGAINST 'your' VERY OWN BELIEFS and CLAIMS that you MAKE here. And, because 'you' are completely and utterly UNABLE to back up and support 'YOUR' BELIEFS and CLAIMS, this HAS STRUCK a VERY 'nerve' within 'you'.

And, what can be SEEN here is just ANOTHER ATTEMPT at DEFLECTION, from 'you', to 'TRY TO DETRACT from the Fact that 'you' were an UTTER FAILURE in being ABLE to just be Truly Honest when answering my CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed to 'you'.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:24 am
Whatever, lady.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Reading back on some of the replies by Age, firstly a question.
In the second paragraph....
'you', adults, after all, do NOT REALLY LISTEN to 'us'
How old are you?

Age wrote:
On just about every occasion when a child ponders over and questions what an adult is saying or doing, then this is a SURE SIGN that what the adult/s are doing or saying is probably ILLOGICAL and NONSENSE.
And then, VERY SADLY and UNFORTUNATELY, then children grow up to become adults "justifying" and/or "rationalizing" what is ACTUALLY Truly INSANE, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL. As just PROVED True, ONCE AGAIN.

And, all 'we' can REALLY do when watching and observing the Truly INSANE, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL 'things' that 'you, adult human beings, do SAY and DO is just LAUGHED AT 'them'. 'you', adults, after all, do NOT REALLY LISTEN to 'us' NOR do 'you' provide us with Truly SANE, LOGICAL, and SENSIBLE responses and ANSWERS to 'our' Truly just INQUISITIVE CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, asked from Truly OPEN perspectives.
Back to the topic.

Has this situation with Russia just developed now, suddenly, out of the blue or has this perhaps been on the cards for a long time now?
In 2015 Gorbachev issued a warning that there could be nuclear war over Ukraine, so this would indicate this has been planned for a long time. He also said the crisis in Ukraine could lead to a large scale war in Europe or even a nuclear war and (the royal) 'we' won't survive if someone loses their nerve in the current tension.

This is not just about economics.........
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Sculptor wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/seven.kaboom.3 ... 4909171941
[NB if you can't watch it all skip to 5:40 and listen to Clare Daly}
Clare Daly's speech stirs the blood!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

reasonvemotion wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:27 am
Back to the topic.

Has this situation with Russia just developed now, suddenly, out of the blue or has this perhaps been on the cards for a long time now?
In 2015 Gorbachev issued a warning that there could be nuclear war over Ukraine, so this would indicate this has been planned for a long time. He also said the crisis in Ukraine could lead to a large scale war in Europe or even a nuclear war and (the royal) 'we' won't survive if someone loses their nerve in the current tension.

Direct observation shows irrefuatble evidence that life for sentient form is a battle ground from cradle to grave.

Both the 'Royal We' and the 'Mortals' aboard the mighty great titanic life-boat of hope all perish here.

The only real utopian reality is death...in other words, the end of knowledge.

Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:28 am
reasonvemotion wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:27 am
Back to the topic.

Direct observation shows irrefuatble evidence that life for sentient form is a battle ground from cradle to grave.

Both the 'Royal We' and the 'Mortals' aboard the mighty great titanic life-boat of hope all perish here.

The only real utopian reality is death...in other words, the end of knowledge.

Well, for whatever it's worth, I think a person can be happy in this world under the right circumstances. My guess is that life is very nice for some. I don't wish universal death for all. I just wish I felt like I have a chance at happiness. I don't feel like I do, so I would be fine if my life ended tomorrow. But it's not my wish to take people with me who are enjoying life.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

reasonvemotion wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:54 am Sculptor wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/seven.kaboom.3 ... 4909171941
[NB if you can't watch it all skip to 5:40 and listen to Clare Daly}
Clare Daly's speech stirs the blood!
I wonder why any reasonably intelligent person would post a link to a page that's full of conspiracyturd bullshit.

As for that ranting woman, so people shouldn't care about Ukraine because there are lots of other horrible things going on in the world? Horrible things is what humans do to each other. There's actually nothing anyone can do about it, aside from lobotomising the entire human race, or blowing everything up (humans are good at that).
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:08 pm
Well, for whatever it's worth, I think a person can be happy in this world under the right circumstances. My guess is that life is very nice for some. I don't wish universal death for all. I just wish I felt like I have a chance at happiness. I don't feel like I do, so I would be fine if my life ended tomorrow. But it's not my wish to take people with me who are enjoying life.
I don't wish anything on others, nor do I have expectations for others to be a certain way. All I care about is comfort from pain, I hate to be in any physical pain, only then I'm perfectly at peace and content with life whatever happens. The one thing that makes me the happiest, is knowing that my life is not forever, and that one day I will return to the place of non-existence...mostly, I'm happiest just knowing that even while existing I am also non-existent, and that stateless state is my only happy state.

But when I am in pain, I'm not very happy at all, I'm grumpy and irritable and just cannot wait for the pain to go away..so it's that unavoidable part of existence I really detest. And so when I am not in pain, I am in bliss...but pain is not a blissful experience. That's why the idea that one day I will be in the stateless state of death is very appealing to me, for then at least I do not have to endure pain forever and ever..and that the role I am existing in now is just a temporal appearance, which is comforting to know.

I would never dream of harming or physically hurting another human being, because I know I would not like that to happen to me. So it's quite shocking to think there are people who intend to harm and hurt others. Like what Putin's army is inflicting right now. The images coming through as a result of his intentions are difficult to get my head around, because it's a twisted evil that I have difficulty accepting, and is almost as detestable as my own physical pain.

Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:20 am Below are images of what life means to a dictator with a big ego and obviously a very very small penis..
Or you mean like THIS???
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (31.32 KiB) Viewed 955 times
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:47 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:20 am Below are images of what life means to a dictator with a big ego and obviously a very very small penis..
Or you mean like THIS???

Capture1.JPG
But it’s ok for the west to bomb the shit out of other countries, it’s even ok to murder their leaders for NOT having weapons of mass destruction as well. I mean gadaffii seemed like a really decent leader, one of his cool policies was to allow free gas and electric energy to the citizens so that they would have more money to spend on the economy. Seems like a great idea, unlike what’s happening now with the energy crisis, and the ensuing chaos the humongous price hike will cause millions of people into poverty.

Isn’t this war, like the Iran and Iraq war was ….all about Oil anyway?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:45 pm
Or you mean like THIS???

Capture1.JPG
But it’s ok for the west to bomb the shit out of other countries, it’s even ok to murder their leaders for NOT having weapons of mass destruction as well. I mean gadaffii seemed like a really decent leader, one of his cool policies was to allow free gas and electric energy to the citizens so that they would have more money to spend on the economy. Seems like a great idea, unlike what’s happening now with the energy crisis, and the ensuing chaos the humongous price hike will cause millions of people into poverty.

Ukraine is a key strategic site. It literally means "border" and has always been called the bread basket of Europe (rich in oil too). Hitler coveted it and so does Europe. It's leader has been playing one side off the other and decided to go with what he saw as a better deal to keep power. In 2014 he banned all left wing parties and began the persecution of Donbass. But he is a major hero. We know that because the balanaced western media tells us so, whilst RT seems oddly silent on the matter these days.

With the western news blackout we have to rely on stories from non standard sources.
Here's an interesting one which suggests that Zelenskyy has failed to withdraw from Donbass due to the Nazi Azov batallion threatening to kill him.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1510 ... xlWsHSiGcg
Last edited by Sculptor on Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:00 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:45 pm

Or you mean like THIS???

Capture1.JPG

Ukraine is a key strategic site. It literally means "border" and has always been called the bread basket of Europe (rich in oil too). Hitler coveted it and so does Europe. It's leader has been playing one side off the other and decided to go with what he saw as a better deal to keep power. In 2014 he banned all left wing parties and began the persecution of Donbas. But he is a major hero. We know that because the balanaced western media tells us so, whilst RT seems oddly silent on the matter these days.
So, as far as you're concerned, the Russian invasion of Ukraine is justified, then?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:09 pm
So, as far as you're concerned, the Russian invasion of Ukraine is justified, then?
Sculptor is just telling it as it is, his reports are the truth of what's happening.

As for the justification of war...any war, there's no such thing as a justified war....war is an unavoidable consequence of being human. Humans will always seek to control. Dictatorship is just an unavoidable byproduct of the need to control.

War never ends for humanity, just look at history...war sometimes goes into latency for long periods, but it never ends.

Only a dead man sees the end of war. This is reality for humanity. It's the natural nature of life of earth, and in the broader universe which is known to be very violent.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:03 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:09 pm
Sculptor is just telling it as it is, his reports are the truth of what's happening.

As for the justification of war...any war, there's no such thing as a justified war....war is an unavoidable consequence of being human. Humans will always seek to control. Dictatorship is just an unavoidable byproduct of the need to control.

War never ends for humanity, just look at history...war sometimes goes into latency for long periods, but it never ends.

Only a dead man sees the end of war. This is reality for humanity. It's the natural nature of life of earth, and in the broader universe which is known to be very violent.
Sculptor seems to be more critical of the US and Europe than of Russia. I can certainly understand being critical when the topic is the invasion of Iraq or some other atrocity by the US, however, when it's Russia's turn to receive criticism he seems to still be fixated on the US and the West, kicking and flailing at his own side. I'm not sure that I've seen him utter the word "atrocity" yet with respect to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.