Putin's War Crimes

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Putin's War Crimes

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:02 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:21 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:09 pm We should all be hoping that the universe isn't conscious.
But 'It IS', or more correctly, 'I AM'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:09 pm Humans have fucked up so badly that earth would have to feel like an infuriating itch, or an incessant buzzing midge or mosquito that you just want to swat. We don't want to get swatted by the universe once and for all...
The 'earth', itself, is PERFECTLY FINE, exactly how 'it' IS.

'Human beings', as a collective, are "themselves, also PERFECTLY FINE.

It is ONLY 'you', adult human beings, who have so-called "fucked up" SO BADLY, and who ARE STILL "fucking up" SO BADLY.

The ONLY 'thing' that 'I' AM GOING TO so-call "swat" is just 'you', adult human beings.

But, 'I' do this in My time, and WHEN 'I' AM READY.
Not my point. Stop thinking so small...
What was 'your' POINT, EXACTLY.

And, from WHERE I AM STANDING and WHAT I AM SEEING, WHO is ACTUALLY 'thinking' SO NARROWLY and SHALLOW is VERY OBVIOUS. But, I might be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY Wrong.

Also, if it is NOT 'you', adult human beings, who are the ONLY ones who have "fucked up" here, which is the ONLY way I could be 'thinking' so-called "so small", then WHO or WHAT ELSE has "fucked up" here?

'you' are seriously NOT going to even 'try to' BLAME children or ANY thing ELSE, are you?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

:|

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:10 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:17 amSo, what is going to STOP 'you', "henry quirk", from KILLING "others"?
Me.
But can 'you' be TRUSTED?

From what 'you' have WRITTEN and SAID here so far, 'you' do NOT appear to be Trustworthy, AT ALL.
It is, after all, YOU who HAS and OWNS 'the gun'.
Along side millions of other gun owners & users.
Does that somehow make OWNING a gun 'Right' or 'good'?

Millions of people have gone to WAR, so should the REST go to WAR, ALSO?

Or, does millions going to WAR make 'going to WAR', somehow 'good' or 'Right'?
What is 'the gun' FOR, if NOT to KILL "others"?
It is a killin' machine...yep...you got that right...to date: I've killed birds, coyotes, rabbits, deer, feral dogs, and wild pigs with mine. Tomorrow? We'll see.
FURTHER PROOF of NOT to TRUST 'you'.

ALSO, WHY ONLY those animals?

WHY STOP at those ones, and NOT the OTHER ones?

What does OWNING a weapon, which was purposely made, and created, TO KILL, make the OWNER?
Depends on the owner, doesn't it?
But it was 'YOU' "henry quirk", who SAID, "A thief is a thief", and considering, especially now, that 'you' have just INFORMED us here that you have KILLED, then that would make 'you', "henry quirk", A KILLER, right?

And, a killer is a killer, correct?

Or, does this kind of "logic" NOT work when 'this' kind of JUDGING is TURNED AROUND and ONTO 'you'?

Some, maybe LOTS, would SAY that the OWNER of a gun, and who uses it to KILL 'things', then that would make that OWNER a 'killer', correct?

Post by Age »

reasonvemotion wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:52 am The world has to look through the bigger picture and just put it into perspective. 
The 'world', itself, does NOT SEE 'things' and does NOT even LOOK AT 'things', and so the 'world' has NO 'perspective' AT ALL.

'you', human beings, however, do LOOK AT and SEE 'things'. Therefore, it is 'you' who FORMS 'perspectives' of 'things'.

And, if one just wants to LOOK AT and SEE 'things', from the BIGGEST and Truest Right Picture, then it helps to just START by speaking thee one and ONLY Truth, ONLY.

Otherwise, a VERY Wrong, NARROWED, and/or SMALL 'picture' is GIVEN and SEEN, as PROVED True in the first sentence here.
reasonvemotion wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:52 am vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
"Why would Ukraine want to join NATO anyway? It must have known it would provoke him."
It makes no obvious sense, but certainly stirs one's reasoning.

This is a global game where people are being lied to and secrecy is of the utmost importance.

It is chaos created for a specific reason and that is to get the mindset and control of the people. 

It is called New World Order.
But WHO or WHAT is THE 'thing', EXACTLY, which has set out to "get the mindset and control of 'you', people'?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:07 am :|
SERIOUSLY, WHY do 'you', human beings, SAY and/or CLAIM 'things', which 'you' are NOT ABLE to back up NOR support?

IF 'that' was SUPPOSEDLY NOT 'your point', then just SAY what 'your' POINT IS, EXACTLY.
vegetariantaxidermy

:|
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:13 am But can 'you' be TRUSTED?
The question, dear age, is not can I be trusted?, but do you trust me?

Only you can answer that.
Gun-ownership is neutral. It's actual gun-use where right & wrong, good & evil come into play.
Dumb, irrelevant question. Millions own guns. This obligates you, or anyone, to what? Nuthin' at all, is what. Millions went to war. this obligates you, or anyone, to what? Nuthin' at all, that's what.
Nope.
Fine by me.
I eat the birds, rabbits, and deer. The feral dogs and coyotes killed my kid's cats. The wild pigs are a local nuisance.
So far, I've had no cause to kill snails, moles, earth worms, snakes, rats, oak trees, or autists...with my shotgun... 😉
"henry quirk", A KILLER
Yep.
Yep.

(next time you want me to say I'm a killer, just ask are you a killer, Henry? it would save me, you, everybody, a lotta time if you just got to it from the start)

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:03 am

OKAY. And would I 'trust' a human being with a gun who SAYS and STATES, quite clearly, that they WOULD SHOOT DEAD another human being for just standing "their" home and/or for just touching "their" toothpick, and who has ALREADY ADMITTED to KILLING 'things', then that would ALL DEPEND.

Also, WHY was MY question NOT a question, but YOUR question, supposedly, IS?

I STILL find that MY question of WHETHER; 'you' can be trusted "henry quirk" or NOT? is VERY RELEVANT here.
Gun-ownership is neutral.
Does it NOT depend on what one WANTS a KILLING WEAPON for, EXACTLY?
henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:03 am It's actual gun-use where right & wrong, good & evil come into play.
SO, what is the MAJORITY of 'actual gun-use' for, EXACTLY, if NOT to KILL?
Dumb, irrelevant question. I own a gun. This obligates you to what? Nuthin' at all, is what. Millions went to war. this obligates you to what? Nuthin' at all, that's what.
BUT it was 'YOU', "henry quirk", who 'TRIED TO' "justify" your GUN OWNERSHIP on the basis that "millions of 'others" also own guns".

You did, after all, SAY and STATE that 'you' OWN a gun, Along side millions of other gun owners & users, correct?

So, if millions OWN guns, did this obligate 'you' to OWN a gun ALSO? Or, did this obligate you to NOTHING, AT ALL?

If it was the latter, then WHY did 'you' TELL us that there were millions of OTHER gun OWNERS besides 'you'?
Nope.
Fine by me.
I eat the birds, rabbits, and deer.
But WHY NOT the dogs, cats, mice and rats, or even the other animals known as the human being ones?

WHY are 'you' SO FUSSY and CHOOSY over what kind of MEAT you EAT?
henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:03 am The feral dogs and coyotes killed my kid's cats. The wild pigs are a local nuisance.
Ah I SEE, what does NOT 'annoy' "henry quirk", in "henry quirk's" VERY SMALL LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to LIVE and STAY ALIVE, true?

But, if some 'thing' KILLS, or TAKES from, what is in "henry quirk's" LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to be KILLED and SHOT DEAD, correct?

Do you also eat the so-called "wild" pigs, which are a "nuisance" to your LITTLE group in your 'local' area? Or, do you just KILL the human being INTRODUCED pigs DEAD, just because they 'annoy' you now?
So far, I've had no cause to kill snails, moles, earth worms, snakes, rats, oak trees, or autists.
And, you had ABSOLUTE NO NEED to KILL ANY of the OTHER LIVING 'things' EITHER. BUT, you STILL DID IT, correct?
"henry quirk", A KILLER
Yep.
Yep.

(next time you want me to say I'm a killer, just ask are you a killer, Henry? it would save me, you, everybody a lotta time if you just got to it from the start)
But I do NOT care what 'you' SAY 'you' ARE.

I have NOT even GOT to what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, YET.

And, 'you', adult human beings, on most occasions, do NOT just come out and SAY thee Truth. As PROVED IRREFUTABLY True above.

Thee ACTUAL Truth is some 'Thing' that just takes a while to OBTAIN and EXTRACT from 'you', adult human beings. And, I do NOT 'want' you to SAY ANY 'thing' necessarily OTHER than thee Truth ONLY.

Oh, and by way, 'Are 'you' a thief, "henry"?''
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:55 am

OKAY. And would I 'trust' a human being with a gun who SAYS and STATES, quite clearly, that they WOULD SHOOT DEAD another human being for just standing "their" home and/or for just touching "their" toothpick, and who has ALREADY ADMITTED to KILLING 'things', then that would ALL DEPEND.

I STILL find that MY question of WHETHER; 'you' can be trusted "henry quirk" or NOT? is VERY RELEVANT here.
Gun-ownership is neutral.
henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:03 am It's actual gun-use where right & wrong, good & evil come into play.
Dumb, irrelevant question. I own a gun. This obligates you to what? Nuthin' at all, is what. Millions went to war. this obligates you to what? Nuthin' at all, that's what.
BUT it was 'YOU', "henry quirk", who 'TRIED TO' "justify" your GUN OWNERSHIP on the basis that "millions of 'others" also own guns".

You did, after all, SAY and STATE that 'you' OWN a gun, Along side millions of other gun owners & users, correct?

So, if millions OWN guns, did this obligate 'you' to OWN a gun ALSO? Or, did this obligate you to NOTHING, AT ALL?

If it was the latter, then WHY did 'you' TELL us that there were millions of OTHER gun OWNERS besides 'you'?
Nope.
Fine by me.
I eat the birds, rabbits, and deer.
But WHY NOT the dogs, cats, mice and rats, or even the other animals known as the human being ones?

henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:03 am The feral dogs and coyotes killed my kid's cats. The wild pigs are a local nuisance.
Ah I SEE, what does NOT 'annoy' "henry quirk", in "henry quirk's" VERY SMALL LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to LIVE and STAY ALIVE, true?

But, if some 'thing' KILLS, or TAKES from, what is in "henry quirk's" LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to be KILLED and SHOT DEAD, correct?

Do you also eat the so-called "wild" pigs, which are a "nuisance" to your LITTLE group in your 'local' area? Or, do you just KILL the human being INTRODUCED pigs DEAD, just because they 'annoy' you now?
So far, I've had no cause to kill snails, moles, earth worms, snakes, rats, oak trees, or autists.
And, you had ABSOLUTE NO NEED to KILL ANY of the OTHER LIVING 'things' EITHER. BUT, you STILL DID IT, correct?
"henry quirk", A KILLER
Yep.
Yep.

(next time you want me to say I'm a killer, just ask are you a killer, Henry? it would save me, you, everybody a lotta time if you just got to it from the start)
But I do NOT care what 'you' SAY 'you' ARE.

I have NOT even GOT to what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, YET.

And, 'you', adult human beings, on most occasions, do NOT just come out and SAY thee Truth. As PROVED IRREFUTABLY True above.

Thee ACTUAL Truth is some 'Thing' that just takes a while to OBTAIN and EXTRACT from 'you', adult human beings. And, I do NOT 'want' you to SAY ANY 'thing' necessarily OTHER than thee Truth ONLY.

Oh, and by way, 'Are 'you' a thief, "henry"?''
Don't trust that little troglodyte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNS42Na2mpc
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Age wrote:
The 'world', itself, does NOT SEE 'things' and does NOT even LOOK AT 'things', and so the 'world' has NO 'perspective' AT ALL.

'you', human beings, however, do LOOK AT and SEE 'things'. Therefore, it is 'you' who FORMS 'perspectives' of 'things'.

And, if one just wants to LOOK AT and SEE 'things', from the BIGGEST and Truest Right Picture, then it helps to just START by speaking thee one and ONLY Truth, ONLY.

Otherwise, a VERY Wrong, NARROWED, and/or SMALL 'picture' is GIVEN and SEEN, as PROVED True in the first sentence here.

Never mind missing the bus this was more like missing the plot.
Dontaskme

Re: A conversation with an idiot about war.

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:02 am Humans are sneaky pretentious do-gooder pieces of lying pond scum.
Age wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:02 pmAnd 'you', "dontaskme", are just another one of those 'human beings', which you just described here.
Age wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:02 pm Once one UNCOVERS who thee True Self IS, EXACTLY, then there is NO 'other'.
Age wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:02 pmAnd 'you', "dontaskme", are just another one of those 'human beings', which you just described here.
Age wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:02 pmAnd then 'you' go and SAY the EXACT OPPOSITE of what 'you' have previously CLAIMED was "the truth".

I AM the last Idiot

Post by Age »

reasonvemotion wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:18 am Age wrote:

Never mind missing the bus this was more like missing the plot.
You WROTE that "the world has to look through the bigger picture and just put it into perspective" while MISSING and NOT UNDERSTANDING just how Wrong AND Incorrect this Truly IS.

Now, if you WANT to SHARE what this, SUPPOSED, "plot" WAS, which I, SUPPOSEDLY, MISSED, then PLEASE go ahead and SAY 'it'.

Until then what you ACTUALLY SAID has been WRITTEN down VERY CLEARLY for ALL to LOOK AT and SEE here.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I was gonna answer these questions...
what does NOT 'annoy' "henry quirk", in "henry quirk's" VERY SMALL LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to LIVE and STAY ALIVE, true?
if some 'thing' KILLS, or TAKES from, what is in "henry quirk's" LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to be KILLED and SHOT DEAD, correct?
'Are 'you' a thief, "henry"?''
...but then I saw...
I do NOT care what 'you' SAY 'you' ARE.
It's pretty clear you have no interest in my answers, so: I won't waste my time.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:40 pm
what does NOT 'annoy' "henry quirk", in "henry quirk's" VERY SMALL LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to LIVE and STAY ALIVE, true?
if some 'thing' KILLS, or TAKES from, what is in "henry quirk's" LITTLE 'world', then 'it' DESERVES to be KILLED and SHOT DEAD, correct?
...but then I saw...
It's pretty clear you have no interest in my answers, so: I won't waste my time.
ANOTHER TYPICAL Truly WEAK EXCUSE from 'you', "henry quirk".

'you' OBVIOUSLY could NEVER counter NOR refute absolutely ANY 'thing' I SAID above here. And because 'you' have absolutely NOTHING to back up NOR support what 'you' have SAID CLAIMED above 'you' were left with NOTHING AT ALL, but to FIND ANY EXCUSE so as to USE to just RUN AWAY and LEAVE.

ALSO, as can be CLEARLY SEEN I SAID: I do NOT care what 'you' SAY 'you' ARE.

I even HIGHLIGHTED the 'ARE' word, to AFFIRM that I do NOT care what 'you' say 'you' ARE, which, OBVIOUSLY, has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER AT ALL about just CLARIFYING my other QUESTIONS and your VIEWS here.

'you' were ONLY LOOKING FOR absolutely ANY 'thing' so as to NOT ANSWER my CLARIFYING QUESTIONS because as I had ALREADY PROVED absolutely True, and, which 'you' are PROVING absolutely True AGAIN here, 'you', adult human beings, are NOT anywhere as Honest as you would LOVE to BELIEVE that 'you' are.

'you', LAUGHINGLY, even SAID and STATED, THAT: (next time you want me to say I'm a killer, just ask are you a killer, Henry? it would save me, you, everybody a lotta time if you just got to it from the start)

SO, I go and ASK 'you', 'Are 'you' a thief, "henry"?''

And what is the FIRST 'thing' 'you' DO?

'you' go and RUN AWAY like the SCARED LITTLE COWARD that 'you' Truly ARE.

'you' just did NOT like WHERE this was HEADING, because, ONCE AGAIN, if 'you' Truly Honest with Me, then 'you' would have, AGAIN, just HAD TO CONTRADICT what 'you have PREVIOUSLY SAID and CLAIMED, which only REAFFIRMS and REINFORCES just how BLATANTLY False, Wrong, STUPID, ABSURD, and Incorrect some of those VIEWS and BELIEFS of 'YOURS' REALLY ARE.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:40 pm
...but then I saw...
BESIDES the VERY LAST QUESTION, absolute NONE of the OTHER CLARIFYING QUESTION had absolutely ANY 'thing' to do with WHO 'you' ARE, "henry quirk".

ALSO, what can ALSO be VERY CLEARLY SEEN and NOTICED is that 'you' have TWISTED the LAST TWO 'things' AROUND. Which ONLY makes what 'you' SAY and CLAIM ANOTHER OBVIOUS LIE of 'YOURS'.

So, in 'your' ATTEMPT to 'TRY TO' USE and EXCUSE to 'WEASEL' 'your' way OUT OF 'this' so 'you' do NOT have to be Honest, 'you' have been even MORE Dishonest, and so PROVEN "yourself" to be MORE of a ...

'you' can ALSO 'TRY TO' DEFLECT "henry quirk" but what 'you' have ACTUALLY SAID is WRITTEN DOWN HERE VERY CLEARLY for ALL to LOOK AT and SEE.