Should we stop using war as population culling of our young people?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Should we stop using war as population culling of our young people?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:52 am
I suggest you READ ONLY the ACTUAL WORDS I USE, and STOP ADDING your OWN LITTLE made-up STORIES on to 'them.

I suggest you stop forcing other people to focus on what are only your ass hole opinions that have nothing to do with the reality of other peoples world views..
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:52 amWe wonder if 'you', "dontaskme", will EVER REVEAL what happened to 'you', as a child.

'you' MUST HAVE REALLY HAD TO have gone through and endure some 'shit', as some would say, that you ACTUALLY BELIEVE 'you' WILL be TORMENTED and TORTURED FOREVER.
The above story is nought but a pompous arrogant preposterous bold self-centred egoic assumption --you have absolutely no belief in ever making it......so you're just talking shit to yourself again.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:42 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:52 am
I suggest you READ ONLY the ACTUAL WORDS I USE, and STOP ADDING your OWN LITTLE made-up STORIES on to 'them.

I suggest you stop forcing other people to focus on what are only your ass hole opinions that have nothing to do with the reality of other peoples world views..
LISTEN "dontaskme", I NEVER said ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' that would even REMOTELY IMPLY that I think, "that life is just one huge bag of wonderful and beautiful laughs".

SO, AGAIN, I suggest you STOP making up these LITTLE STORIES of YOURS, and STOP adding these ABSURD STORIES into or onto "other's" WORDS.

That way 'you' STOP being SO Wrong, SO OFTEN.

By the way I do NOT want ANY to 'focus' on MY so-called "opinions". I ONLY want 'you', posters, here to FOCUS ONLY on the ACTUAL WORDS that I USE and WRITE here, and then QUESTION and/or CHALLENGE Me on 'them' ONLY.

Adding your OWN little made-up STORIES just DRAGS this, seemingly, FOREVER.

After all it is 'you', adult human beings, who have been making-up STORIES, GUESSES, and ASSUMPTIONS for MILLENNIA now, when this is being written, and it is STILL like 'you' have GOTTEN NOWHERE.

For an example, a LOT of 'you' are STILL under the BELIEF that the WHOLE Universe BEGAN. And, it does NOT matter what RELIGION 'you' FOLLOW, that is; the scientific religion or the spiritual religion, you are ALL STILL under the ILLUSION thee One and ONLY Universe BEGAN from some 'thing'.

Which, Honestly, is just too RIDICULOUS and STUPID to even CONTEMPLATE, REALLY.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:47 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:52 amWe wonder if 'you', "dontaskme", will EVER REVEAL what happened to 'you', as a child.

'you' MUST HAVE REALLY HAD TO have gone through and endure some 'shit', as some would say, that you ACTUALLY BELIEVE 'you' WILL be TORMENTED and TORTURED FOREVER.
The above story is nought but a pompous arrogant preposterous bold self-centred egoic assumption --you have absolutely no belief in ever making it......so you're just talking shit to yourself again.
I KNOW 'you' were ABUSED, servely, "dontaskme". And, WHENEVER 'you' can GET PAST that ABUSE, and GROW UP, then 'you' can MOVE PAST the False, Wrong, AND Incorrect WAY that 'you' LOOK AT and SEE Life and Nature, now, when this is being written.

It is up to 'you', "dontaskme". All it TAKES is Honesty.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:58 am

I KNOW 'you' were ABUSED, servely, "dontaskme". And, WHENEVER 'you' can GET PAST that ABUSE, and GROW UP, then 'you' can MOVE PAST the False, Wrong, AND Incorrect WAY that 'you' LOOK AT and SEE Life and Nature, now, when this is being written.

I have witnessed abuse all my life. I have seen abuse happen directly, I cannot be more honest than that. I just happen to believe that reality for a sentient feeling creature is a cruel pointless unnecessary existence. If you want to deny what to me is blatently obvious, then there is nothing I can do about that, because I've actually witnessed the horror of nature directly, I am not making up that pain is an indsideous sensation, it's very very real. I just happen to think it's cruel to make more sentient people to suffer the horror that awaits them in their life.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:56 am
For an example, a LOT of 'you' are STILL under the BELIEF that the WHOLE Universe BEGAN. And, it does NOT matter what RELIGION 'you' FOLLOW, that is; the scientific religion or the spiritual religion, you are ALL STILL under the ILLUSION thee One and ONLY Universe BEGAN from some 'thing'.

Then stop contemplating other peoples beliefs...it's not rocket science, you do not need to be told to stop contemplating the ridiculous and stupid contemplations of others, surely you can work that out for yourself.

Why are you so stupid as to not follow your own advice.

I'm sick of hearing your constant moaning about other peoples beliefs....so I'm going to call you out for your dumb behaviour, and you are not going to like that, so you will continue to pour forth your moaning because you simply cannot stop yourself.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:28 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:58 am

I have witnessed abuse all my life. I have seen abuse happen directly, I cannot be more honest than that.
But just about ALL of us witness ABUSE just about in ALL of 'our lives', hitherto when this was being written. A very considerable amount of what adult human beings did, in the day and age when this was being written, was ABUSIVE. So, this is NOTHING new, REALLY.

Also, I was talking about Honesty in relation to what happened to 'you', DIRECTLY, "dontaskme". Did you MISS that, on purpose, or unintentionally?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:28 am I just happen to believe that reality for a sentient feeling creature is a cruel pointless unnecessary existence.
For example, what was so 'cruel' AND 'pointless' that happened TO 'you' today, "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:28 am If you want to deny what to me is blatently obvious, then there is nothing I can do about that, because I've actually witnessed the horror of nature directly,
WILL 'you' PROVIDE EXAMPLES?

If no, then WHY NOT?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:28 am I am not making up that pain is an indsideous sensation, it's very very real.
What 'pain'?

If you do NOT TELL 'us', then 'we' have absolutely NO idea AT ALL what 'you' are on about here?

If 'you' WANT to be Truly HEARD "dontaskme", then 'you' HAVE TO BE Truly Honest with 'us' here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:28 am I just happen to think it's cruel to make more sentient people to suffer the horror that awaits them in their life.
We KNOW this about 'you'. 'you' TELL 'us' CONTINUALLY.

BUT, for some like me, it was the 'horror' that 'i' 'experienced', which has TAUGHT 'me' HOW to LEARN some of the GREATEST LESSONS in Life.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:32 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:56 am

Then stop contemplating other peoples beliefs...it's not rocket science, you do not need to be told to stop contemplating the ridiculous and stupid contemplations of others, surely you can work that out for yourself.
In case you are NOT YET AWARE "dontaskme", I am have a discussion about the Universe "beginning" or not.

Do you have A REASON for SAYING what 'you' are here?

If yes, what is THAT REASON, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:32 am Why are you so stupid as to not follow your own advice.
What 'advice' have I SUPPOSEDLY given here?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:32 am I'm sick of hearing your constant moaning about other peoples beliefs....
But I am NOT "moaning". That is just your OWN ASSUMPTION and INTERPRETATION, ONLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:32 am so I'm going to call you out for your dumb behaviour, and you are not going to like that, so you will continue to pour forth your moaning because you simply cannot stop yourself.
Okay. If you BELIEVE that 'I' can NOT stop "my" so-called 'self', then so be it, and, 'it' MUST BE TRUE, correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:29 am

BUT, for some like me, it was the 'horror' that 'i' 'experienced', which has TAUGHT 'me' HOW to LEARN some of the GREATEST LESSONS in Life.
Well good for fucking you, you learnt that cruelty was one of the greatest lessons for you to learn.
What do you want.. A 1000 carat gold plated medal of honor for your amazing valiant act of bravery? As if cruelty validates your whole reason to be alive, because cruelty is just so good for you personally, in your humble opinion ..therefore, it's such a necessary experience, that everyone else must endure.

Really, whatever turns you on, but don't impose your warped beliefs on others, by assuming that just because cruelty has taught you greatest lessons, and has been a lesson for the good, that does not give you the right to impose that belief on others, just because you think cruelty has great value....that kind of reasoning reminds me of that idiot named Jordan Peterson who believes suffering is for the greater good...what a load of absolute shit shite reasoning. Only a sadistic fool would want to live in a cruel and torturous world. Oh but torture is so good for me, even though I am going to die anyway.

Each to their own. Just don't impose your own sadistic yearnings to be alive on others...you deluded imbecile.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What 'pain'?

If you do NOT TELL 'us', then 'we' have absolutely NO idea AT ALL what 'you' are on about here?
Listen, if you do not know what pain feels like, then you are fucking dead. Please just stop talking to us normal people like they are absolute zombie spastics.

You really are a vile human being. I'm totally done with talking to you. I will never respond to you ever again.

And don't throw that comment back in my face saying lets wait and see...I'm fucking done talking to you...ok... it's like having a conversation with a duck, and I'm not going to abuse myself anymore thinking and believing I could ever converse with a duck.

You will never hear form me again.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am

Well good for fucking you, you learnt that cruelty was one of the greatest lessons for you to learn.
ONCE AGAIN, you did NOT READ, COMPREHEND, or UNDERSTAND what I SAID and MEANT.

I NEVER said, "cruelty was one of the greatest lessons for me to learn". 'you', "dontaskme", REALLY do have an 'issue' and 'trouble' WITH just SEEING and COMPREHENDING ONLY the WORDS ALONE before 'you'.

I will AGAIN suggest that IF 'you' just STOPPED ASSUMING 'things' and just READ the WORDS ALONE, WITHOUT making-up those LITTLE STORIES, which you do, then that MIGHT make it EASIER and SIMPLER for 'you' to SEE and UNDERSTAND what is Truly being SAID, WRITTEN, and MEANT.

But, 'you' are completely FREE to ADD your OWN STORIES and IMAGININGS into "other's" WORDS.

Now, if ANY one WANT to SEE and UNDERSTAND what I ACTUALLY SAID and MEANT, which was VERY DIFFERENT from your ASSUMPTION and INTERPRETATION, then they SHOULD KNOW what to do by now. ALL they have to do is just ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am What do you want.. A 1000 carat gold plated medal of honor for your amazing valiant act of bravery?
Considering that 'you' were SO Wrong in your ASSUMING ALL of what you say here now is just MOOT.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am As if cruelty validates your whole reason to be alive, because cruelty is just so good for you personally, in your humble opinion ..therefore, it's such a necessary experience, that everyone else must endure.
'you' are GOING OFF on some completely and utterly ABSURD and STUPID tangent here "dontaskme".

ALL because 'you' did NOT read JUST the ACTUAL WORDS that I WROTE, ONLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am Really, whatever turns you on, but don't impose your warped beliefs on others, by assuming that just because cruelty has taught you greatest lessons, and has been a lesson for the good, that does not give you the right to impose that belief on others, just because you think cruelty has great value....
LOL
LOL
LOL

If only you KNEW just HOW MUCH 'you' are GETTING LAUGHED AT here.

Your VERY FIRST sentence here was 100% Wrong and Incorrect, and EVERY 'thing' else you have written here was based upon that Wrong ASSUMPTION of YOURS.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am that kind of reasoning reminds me of that idiot named Jordan Peterson who believes suffering is for the greater good...what a load of absolute shit shite reasoning. Only a sadistic fool would want to live in a cruel and torturous world. Oh but torture is so good for me, even though I am going to die anyway.

Each to their own. Just don't impose your own sadistic yearnings to be alive on others...you deluded imbecile.
LOL
LOL
LOL

Absolutely EVERY 'thing' you have WRITTEN here is BASED on ANOTHER of YOUR False, Wrong, AND Incorrect ASSUMING.

And, BELIEVING that 'you' KNEW what was true, BEFORE you CLARIFIED has ONLY made what you SAID here look even MORE STUPID and ABSURD.

Literally, LOOK AT, what I ACTUALLY SAID. What can be CLEARLY SEEN is 'it' is absolutely NOTHING like what 'you' have IMAGINED I have SAID.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:57 am
What 'pain'?

Listen, if you do not know what pain feels like, then you are fucking dead.
DEFLECTION and thus Dishonesty AGAIN, from you.

But maybe you are just TOO SHELTERED and HIDDEN in your OWN LITTLE WORLD to SEE that what I ACTUALLY MEANT was; WHAT 'pain' are you IN or referring to, EXACTLY?

EVERY one from BIRTH KNOWS what 'pain' IS, EXACTLY.

But WE do NOT KNOW what 'pain' you HAVE "dontaskme".

And the OBVIOUS REASON for this is BECAUSE 'you' were HURT SO MUCH that 'you' ARE TOO SCARED to SHARE this with Us.

It is OBVIOUSLY, that 'you' WANT to SHARE, but that the FEAR is STOPPING 'you' from doing so. And, the FEAR is RELATED to the SHAME that is BUILD INTO the ABUSE that 'you' SUFFERED and ENDURED.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am Please just stop talking to us normal people like they are absolute zombie spastics.
WELL if I HAVE TO, literally, SPELL that what I mean by asking; 'What pain?', is NOT 'what does pain feel like?' BUT 'what pain do 'you' have to personally live with "dontaskme", then it is LIKE I am TALKING TO an absolutely ZOMBIE.

But, IF 'you' had been TOTALLY OPEN and Honest from the beginning, then I would NOT have to be TALKING TO 'you' like 'this' now.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am You really are a vile human being. I'm totally done with talking to you. I will never respond to you ever again.
'you' have SAID 'this' almost countless times ALREADY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 am And don't throw that comment back in my face saying lets wait and see...I'm fucking done talking to you...ok... it's like having a conversation with a duck, and I'm not going to abuse myself anymore thinking and believing I could ever converse with a duck.

You will never hear form me again.
Okay.

But that absolutely DESIRE to SHARE the ABUSE that 'you' WENT THROUGH, which 'you' have NEVER SHARED with ABSOLUTELY ANY one ELSE, WILL DRIVE 'you' to coming BACK, and 'trying' AGAIN.

Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' PROVE 'me' Wrong, this time.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:56 pm
If we are not to change our ways, cull the old. We are living too long, and the joys are fewer, as we watch the young be buried before the old. The opposite of what nature wants to see.
Regards
DL
If only geezers were infantry, one side would break the rules.

The question could be moot within another lifetime. The other day I heard on the radio that in the US, only 30% of military age folks qualify for military service: criminal records, physicality, no high school diploma.

The stat could be military-inspired to attract the few and the proud, which is a Marine recruiting motto.
But I doubt it.

Who trusts stats? (ancillary question, not a conclusion)

Also, what I could have heard was, military applicants and not military age folks.
We hear so many things.

We need a fact checker, we need authorized, reliable sources ... :|
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Impenitent wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:45 am
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:04 pm
Impenitent wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:16 am set it up like Logan's Run...

Renew!

-Imp
In terms of renewal: --- What is the best natural end?

The young growing to reproduce, or the new generations being destroyed by the existing generation that no longer reproduces?

Regards
DL
the best one happens naturally...

-Imp
Correct.

Ours is unnatural.

That is why we should stop doing the stupid and immoral thing, and try to mimic our own natural ways.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:11 am More emphasis needs to focus on why humanity willingly participates in it's own self-destruction.
We already know why we love war. It is the epitome of drama, one of our reason daitre.

The circus as in Socrates' bread and circuses.

Old men love it, and love to see it in their children's eyes.

We just all need to collectively mitigate our loves.

Regards
DL