Worse than Watergate

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Worse than Watergate

Post by Walker »

Coverup

The big crime of Watergate was coverup.

The focus of the Durham investigation is coverup.

In Watergate, there was no spying on the POTUS, so this is worse.
Last edited by Walker on Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Funny how the media calls it the "Russian hoax."

They may as well call it the "Russian hijinks."

Come on man ... everyone does it.

:roll:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Now that we know the benefit of writing in water is the intellectual contemplation required, rather than living in the past of the loss, let’s give ‘er a go until The Vanishing, wot?

The lefty press is giving Hillary Clinton a pass for Russiagate
https://nypost.com/2022/02/15/the-lefty ... ussiagate/

Commentary:

The Lefty Press has become predictable even to average folks like us who know the same old same old responses to revelations, and pretty much how their ideology, such as it is, will be adapted to an unfolding situation.

In the 2016 election, for those who were paying attention to implications and accurately assessing reality, it was obvious that Hillary and The Party (which was headed by BO) figured they would win the election.

They got cocky and careless with their plans for a brave new world. That’s why the loss was so tremendously devastating that whacko’s were on their knees wailing in public. Hillary couldn’t even show her loser face after she had lost. There are rumours that she was on another smashing spree. In fact, those corruptors had to concoct some quick cover-ups for their pre-election hijinks that were to be the third term of BO, so they began right away on the simplest path, to continue and amplify the campaign lies into the presidency, to cover up God knows what they had hatching, although sure money is on The Great Reset of/for The Special People.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:22 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:11 pm
I'm not taking any of this seriously.
That's because you're a maroon, i.e., a cross between a moron and an idiot.

You can neither source, nor assess.

De Nile be big but time be bigger, and will drink it up.
:lol:
It think you doth protest too much.
But you still cannot tell me what laws have been broken.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:18 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:11 pm
I'm not taking any of this seriously.

But *you still cannot tell me what laws have been broken.
*Mebbe he can't, but this can...

https://irp.cdn-website.com/5be8a42f/fi ... an0211.pdf
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:56 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:18 pm

But *you still cannot tell me what laws have been broken.
*Mebbe he can't, but this can...

https://irp.cdn-website.com/5be8a42f/fi ... an0211.pdf
Appreciate the link. i'll take a deeper look soon, but for the moments I do no think a "conflict of interests" is on a par with :

The Watergate scandal a major political scandal about Nixon administration's continual attempts to cover up its involvement in the June 17, 1972, break-in of the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Washington, D.C. Watergate Office Building. After the five perpetrators were arrested, the press and the U.S. Justice Department connected the cash found on them at the time to the Nixon re-election campaign committee. Further investigations, along with revelations during subsequent trials of the burglars, led the U.S. House of Representatives to grant its judiciary committee additional investigation authority to probe into "certain matters within its jurisdiction", and the U.S. Senate to create a special investigative committee. The resulting Senate Watergate hearings were broadcast "gavel-to-gavel" nationwide by PBS and aroused public interest. Witnesses testified that Nixon had approved plans to cover up administration involvement in the break-in, and that there was a voice-activated taping system in the Oval Office. Throughout the investigation, the administration resisted its probes, which led to a constitutional crisis.

Several major revelations and egregious presidential action against the investigation later in 1973 prompted the House to commence an impeachment process against Nixon. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Nixon had to release the Oval Office tapes to government investigators. The tapes revealed that Nixon had conspired to cover up activities that took place after the break-in and later tried to use federal officials to deflect the investigation. The House Judiciary Committee approved three articles of impeachment against Nixon for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress. With his complicity in the cover-up made public and his political support completely eroded, Nixon resigned from office on August 9, 1974. It is believed that, if he had not done so, he would have been impeached by the House and removed from office by a trial in the Senate. He is the only U.S. president to have resigned from office. On September 8, 1974, Nixon's successor, Gerald Ford, pardoned him.

There were 69 people indicted and 48 people—many of them top Nixon administration officials—convicted. The metonym 'Watergate' came to encompass an array of clandestine and often illegal activities undertaken by members of the Nixon administration, including bugging the offices of political opponents and people of whom Nixon or his officials were suspicious; ordering investigations of activist groups and political figures; and using the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the Internal Revenue Service as political weapons. The use of the suffix "-gate" after an identifying term has since become synonymous with public scandal, especially political scandal.

From Wiki
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Did anyone die?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

We all died a little that day.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:54 pm We all died a little that day.
Speak for yourself and your ilk. No one I know suffered a single thing, but then they all have lives of their own and are not those who live second-hand as political hangers-on.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:54 pm We all died a little that day.
Rather dramatic don't you think? Kennedy raped his way through his brief tenure. Perhaps it was a disgruntled 'conquest' who shot him :shock:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Not dramatic at all. For three days in a row my Sanford and Son episodes were cut short because of all the breaking news bullshit on the TV. It was a new season too. Lamont was going to get engaged and Chico, Julio's goat, was going to be introduced into the series.

Wait you think I give a shit about the politics? Is that what this is about?
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:27 pm Not dramatic at all. For three days in a row my Sanford and Son episodes were cut short because of all the breaking news bullshit on the TV. It was a new season too. Lamont was going to get engaged and Chico, Julio's goat, was going to be introduced into the series.

Wait you think I give a shit about the politics? Is that what this is about?
Wow. You must be a lot older than you look :shock:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

You got me. I wasn't even born yet.

I made a funny tho, right?
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Walker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:24 pm Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham
https://news.yahoo.com/clinton-campaign ... 07582.html

“Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.”

Comment: Worse than Watergate, although the media will not give it the Watergate treatment, and in the propaganda world, media attention determines importance.
Verbal assertions are not evidence and, if Clinton denies the infiltration, who should be believed?

In a case of "he said - she said " a prosecutor can't know who's telling the truth. The case won't go to trial but the media will blubber about it over and over.

The same was the case with Trump's first impeachment.
Walker

Re: This Kurfluffle, Much Worse than Watergate

Post by Walker »

If only we had a thread where all the Leftist bullshit could be contained in one place.

But no. Some Bull is just too ubiquitous to contain.
Bullshit without borders.

This surely must be a fake video, and a fake report.

BOMBSHELL: NYT Reporter Comes Clean, Admits Lefty Media 'Were Making Too Big a Deal' About January 6
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/k ... 6-n1565069

Everyone knows that those unarmed civilians on January 6, 2021, were conducting an insurrection for the purposes of overthrowing the United States Government.

This is what the government is conditioning, has conditioned, the population to believe.
Conditioning the uncaring, which is the same as the inattentive, is why so many folks follow the Party line, and bleat a repeat of the narrative.

We’ve been told this repeatedly for over a year now by the leadership of Congress, and it must be true because it’s supported with Official, repeat, Official Congressional Committees composed of very important people, and pipelined to the complicit media.

So obviously, this so called “reporter,” in the video is simply a Right-Wing activist repeating a script to discredit the sooth-sayers who are busy with the narrative.

Yeah. That's the ticket.