Worse than Watergate

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Worse than Watergate

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:03 pm
Do you ever whine about anything that the Republican side does? (Asking for a friend).
- Who is this mystery friend who dares to question.

- Throat can't whine, it's disconnected from the whine frequency, but it does occasionally indulge the grape's nectar before holding forth truth in one realm or another.

-Indulging the erroneous question minus that whining frequency that can harsh a parent's cool ... the Left is a lively and rich well of human corruption, and the alternative to that is just boring old conservative compassion, prosperity, kindness, and decency. Also, I'm no fool who needs to join a herd of propaganda junkies who check their brains at the door. I have other foolish ways.

- Trump emerged all pink and powdered and squeaky clean from the most intensive investigation, harassment, and persecution of any president. Even more than Lincoln. Everyone knows this, at least those who haven't been Rip Van Winkling this century.

- Anyone who bought into the lies about Trump is foolish in the ways of lacking critical thinking skills, and perhaps even lacking a compass accurately calibrated to right and wrong.

- Anyone who continues the delusions fabricated about Trump is a double plus fool, devoid of secret knowledge about Trump that the investigators missed.

- It’s more probable than not, that both fools and double-plus fools are now ignoring, or are oblivious to, the current corruptions and stupidity of The Left, and their big-time crimes.

- However, enough of reality has stirred Dem reptile brains from the dream to cause jumping ship before mid-term elections, which is not a done deal because of the clever corruptors who are always plotting their any-means-necessary-devices, outside-the-box; that tedious old constricting box of the Constitution.

- What Dem dreamers need is more attention inside the box, not outside the box.

:|
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:55 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:03 pm
Do you ever whine about anything that the Republican side does? (Asking for a friend).
- Who is this mystery friend who dares to question.

- Throat can't whine, it's disconnected from the whine frequency, but it does occasionally indulge the grape's nectar before holding forth truth in one realm or another.

-Indulging the erroneous question minus that whining frequency that can harsh a parent's cool ... the Left is a lively and rich well of human corruption, and the alternative to that is just boring old conservative compassion, prosperity, kindness, and decency. Also, I'm no fool who needs to join a herd of propaganda junkies who check their brains at the door. I have other foolish ways.

- Trump emerged all pink and powdered and squeaky clean from the most intensive investigation, harassment, and persecution of any president. Even more than Lincoln. Everyone knows this, at least those who haven't been Rip Van Winkling this century.

- Anyone who bought into the lies about Trump is foolish in the ways of lacking critical thinking skills, and perhaps even lacking a compass accurately calibrated to right and wrong.

- Anyone who continues the delusions fabricated about Trump is a double plus fool, devoid of secret knowledge about Trump that the investigators missed.

- It’s more probable than not, that both fools and double-plus fools are now ignoring, or are oblivious to, the current corruptions and stupidity of The Left, and their big-time crimes.

- However, enough of reality has stirred Dem reptile brains from the dream to cause jumping ship before mid-term elections, which is not a done deal because of the clever corruptors who are always plotting their any-means-necessary-devices, outside-the-box; that tedious old constricting box of the Constitution.

- What Dem dreamers need is more attention inside the box, not outside the box.

:|
One word would have sufficed.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Too much plus too little equals six, as does too many plus too few.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Walker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:24 pm Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham
https://news.yahoo.com/clinton-campaign ... 07582.html

“Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.”

Comment: Worse than Watergate, although the media will not give it the Watergate treatment, and in the propaganda world, media attention determines importance.
"This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution," Trump said.

What I want to know is why no one is asking, "why should any so-called, 'public servant,' i.e. politician or government office holder, have any secrets at all. Why should there be anything to, "spy," on. If they have secrets from the public which pays them and they are suppose to serve, they are obviously corrupt.
Walker

Post by Walker »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:51 pmWhy should there be anything to, "spy," on.
In Trump's case, there was nothing to spy on.

It was all fabricated lies, told by the liars themselves, and repeated by the suckers.

Then in 2020, in the cities run by The Party, the Democrats allowed rioting and burning, killing and looting, to establish a climate of chaos during The Trump Administration. Police stations were burned and cops were getting the Media Trump Treatment. Politicians such as the current VP climbed onto the bandwagon babbling about how the chaos was a statement for social justice.

Brandon’s campaign message was the promise to end all these problems that you know, were obviously the fault of Trump, and to say different was to send an unvirtuous signal.

Now, after a year in office, no mayors are painting their block-long propaganda about what matters on their city streets, at least not yet seeing as how it’s been rather chilly in those Northern cities run by The Party. No, BLM is just an acronym on a bumper now, since all the donations to “the cause” have been divvied up and vanished, having served the cause of chaos and social unrest in the hot cities during the Trump administration.

80+ million suckers saw Brandon as the cure. Good Lord. The dumbing down of civics education in the government schools has blossomed into a fine crop of suckers.

At least during Watergate folks were somewhat educated, which is why Watergate was so shocking.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:04 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:51 pmWhy should there be anything to, "spy," on.
The question was generic, not about any individual. The question of spying would never come up if everything was above board.

But Trump is a politician, which in my book, means he's dishonest by definition. There is no such thing as an honest politician--at least not one who's successful.
Walker

Post by Walker »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:38 pm
The question was generic, not about any individual. The question of spying would never come up if everything was above board.

But Trump is a politician, which in my book, means he's dishonest by definition. There is no such thing as an honest politician--at least not one who's successful.
POTUS was the first public office held by Trump.

Before that he was not a politician, by definition.

After he became a politician by definition, he was persecuted because he tackled the job like a highly competent CEO of a successful country.

That's why the establishment could not tolerate him in office and had to get him out, by any means necessary.

By working on behalf of We The People via sound policies, he upset too many plans.

Re: the generic question.

Quite a few folks are too faint-hearted, uncomprehending, herd-loving, and uncaring to watch the sausage being made.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:45 pm By working on behalf of We The People via sound policies, he upset too many plans.
I'm not one of the collective. There is not a single thing Trump has done that benefitted me (nor would I want any benefit from the government) and, since he supports a strong government (and is militaristic) he supports what I despise. Somehow, "we the people," never includes me or those who would prefer to get along without, "we-the-people's" government.

Left, right, middle--all politics is evil.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:15 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:45 pm By working on behalf of We The People via sound policies, he upset too many plans.
Trump...he supports a strong government (and is militaristic)
So...Trump ends the overseas wars and brings the troops back to the US. And Biden disasterously abandons Afghanistan -- by anybody's account -- then wants to gin up a war in Ukraine...

...and Trump is the "militaristic" one.

I love this. You've gotta explain how you imagine that's the case. Fire away, RC.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

It was all fabricated lies, told by the liars themselves, and repeated by the suckers.
Yep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxfjAD1uNQs

It won't matter, Walker. The press is burying it, and the drones don't want to know it's true.

But they know it is. They can't not-know now. They're just not honest, that's all. In fact, they won't do the investigating, precisely because they strongly suspect it's true. They're desperate to hold onto their residual ignorance, so that they can retain their comforting feeling of "deniability." I'll bet that most people who read this message won't even click a link.

It is truly amazing how unininterested in truth this generation is.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:13 pm Washington Post, New York Times should give back their Pulitzers for Russia-Trump ‘reporting’
https://nypost.com/2022/02/14/washingto ... reporting/
What is true seems to be a choice in the USA. Nothing to do with facts.
Is this article true?
On what grounds?
The slide into fake news happened a long time ago. It was happening during WW1. Those publically against the war, and thos infavour were traduced in the media with lies. SImilar stuff happened in WW2.
SPin sleeze machines and outright lies its all there.

But the standards are set. Trump, though seems to have set the bar as low as it was posible to get, with his attack on Obama's nationality.
After dragging the USA in that pit of slime Trump made himself a target.

Hoh fucking hum - who gives a fuck?

No one in government respresents the interests of the US people, and Trump changed nothing, he was about as low as you can get.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:36 pm
So...Trump ends the overseas wars and brings the troops back to the US. And Biden disasterously abandons Afghanistan -- by anybody's account -- then wants to gin up a war in Ukraine...

I love this. You've gotta explain how you imagine that's the case. Fire away, RC.
When it comes to evil, only those who are for it measure it by degrees. "A is worse then B because A kills ten times more people then B." Killing any is wrong. The lesser of two evils is still evil. The whole purpose of the military is to kill people and destroy property. If you are pro military you are pro killing and destruction, and will no doubt go to great lengths to justify it.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

I think that some law would have to have been broken for this to be compared with Watergate.

Can anyone tell me what laws are supposed to have been broken here, please?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:26 pm It is truly amazing how unininterested in truth this generation is.
Well that's true. They'll believe any lies that promise them unearned, "rights," or undeserved virtue--Republican lies, Democrat lies, Libertarian lies, religious lies, or anything else they believe will fulfill their desire for the easy , safe, and guaranteed.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:59 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:36 pm

When it comes to evil, only those who are for it measure it by degrees.
Yeah, that doesn't even come close to explaining how you see Trump as a "militarist." Try again.