Ukraine Crisis

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Ukraine Crisis

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:26 am
Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 am
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:47 am

No, to give in shows one cares about humanity. If the world is headed toward WWIII as I see talk of, then it's not important to be courageous, only to do what is the right thing to do for all. If Putin is deluded or misinformed then he will not give in. Someone in Russia wants Ukraine at all possible costs. That is clear to me. What is going on? We all need to know the truth. If WWIII is in the cards, then ALL of humanity needs to know the truth and we need to put a stop to it.
God! This is about as stupid and naive as it can get. Giving in to the likes of Putin will only encourage him to go for his next objective, likely the Baltic States as a beginning, in an effort to resurrect some semblance of the former Soviet Union. Weakness creates a vacuum; each time you give in the weaker you become to be thoroughly taken advantage of. So how often are you willing to submit before possibly most of Europe is lost not to mention China invading Taiwan well aware that the West has lost.
As can be CLEARLY SEEN here, these adult human beings ACTUALLY thought and/or BELIEVED that there WAS some 'thing' to be 'won' and 'lost' here.

That is HOW Truly DELUDED 'they' REALLY WERE, back then.
Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 am You are incredibly naive! Do you really believe that if the truth were made public, nothing hidden, that people would believe it with so many conspiracy nuts around? Since when has humanity succumbed to the truth when each side believes that god and right is on their side? The leaders of nations, especially the tyrannical type, don't give a crap for humanity their primary objective being power and power only to which a large portion of humanity can be sacrificed.
And the people in the country who BELIEVE that 'they' HAVE THE POWER OVER the rest of the world are the people in the country that WAS known as 'the united states of america'. 'them', and 'their allies', ACTUALLY BELIEVED that 'they' WERE the MOST POWERFUL country/force, BUT YET WERE the MOST SCARED and MOST FEARFUL here, as can be CLEARLY SEEN here, ONCE AGAIN.
OK, Age. What do you want me to do?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am
Age wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:17 am
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:47 am

No, to give in shows one cares about humanity. If the world is headed toward WWIII as I see talk of, then it's not important to be courageous, only to do what is the right thing to do for all. If Putin is deluded or misinformed then he will not give in. Someone in Russia wants Ukraine at all possible costs. That is clear to me. What is going on? We all need to know the truth. If WWIII is in the cards, then ALL of humanity needs to know the truth and we need to put a stop to it.
What 'truth' are you seeking here, EXACTLY?

"putin" is just 'trying to' STOP the OVERTAKING of what WAS 'a part of russia', and which WAS actually 'the VERY CENTRAL and STARTING PART of russia'.

What is wrong with 'that'?

Would you EXPECT the so-called "leader" of say a country like the 'united states of america', for example, to just STAND BACK and ALLOW OTHER 'countries' to continually move CLOSER and TAKE OVER parts of 'america' or 'united states of america' that WERE A PART of those places?

Have you EVER considered LOOKING AT, and/or FURTHER INTO, OTHER 'things' than just what the 'news sources', in the TINY parcel of land that you are existing or living on, FEED you?
I only know what I see.
Do you BELIEVE EVERY 'thing' that you see?

Can you KNOW, FOR SURE, that what you see IS absolutely and fully True, Right, and/or Correct?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am If WWIII is in the cards, then it's better to avert it, even if it requires giving ground.
The ONLY way to Truly avert world war three, world war four, world war five, or ANY other war is to KNOW, FOR SURE, HOW and WHY they are ABOUT TO BEGIN and START. SEE, if one KNOWS the CAUSE of wars, or ANY 'thing' else, then they would ALSO KNOW HOW to PREVENT 'them' STARTING, and BEGINNING.

And, as we ALL KNOW, PREVENTION is ALWAYS MUCH BETTER than THE CURE.

It is ALWAYS MUCH SIMPLER and EASIER to PREVENT an ILLNESS, like 'war' for example, than it is to STOP, CORRECT, or CURE the ILLNESS.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am That's all I'm saying.
you CAN SAY ANY 'thing' you like as well as AS MUCH as you like. But, if what you ARE SAYING is NOT ACTUALLY HELPING, then WHY EVEN BOTHER?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am But do what you must.
I WILL, WITH or WITHOUT your permission.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am I'm out.
you are, supposedly, 'out' of 'what', EXACTLY?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am I'm no longer capable of talking to others.
If this is what you BELIEVE is true, then this MUST BE true, right?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am If I don't have the right information, then I can't make a reasonable decision.
I AGREE, TOTALLY.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am I've seen more than I want to.
you have, supposedly, seen more than you want to of 'what', EXACTLY?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am No one in the world knows what they are doing right now as far as I can tell.
I AGREE that NONE of 'you', human beings, ACTUALLY KNEW, FOR SURE, 'what' you are ACTUALLY 'doing' and 'causing', in the days when this was being written.

I ALSO STATE and CLAIM that NONE of 'you', human beings, ACTUALLY KNEW, FOR SURE, 'why' you were even doing, 'what' were doing. But, WHEN you do FIND OUT the REASON 'WHY', then, WITH absolute Honesty, you WILL HAVE what CAN and DID PREVENT the CAUSE of ALL of the Wrong that 'you', adult human beings, were OBVIOUSLY DOING.

But, PATIENCE is just, ANOTHER, VIRTUE.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am If WWIII is on the table then I'm out.
AGAIN, 'out' of 'what', EXACTLY?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am That's all I'm saying.
But you have SAID LOTS of OTHER 'things' here.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am If you want me in, then you'll do whatever is right to save the world from WWIII.
There are A LOT of OTHER 'things', which 'you', adult human beings, would be BETTER being MORE CONCERNED ABOUT.

After all, ALL of 'you', existing 'now', HAVE SURVIVED PLENTY OF PREVIOUS WARS. World war three would OBVIOUSLY just be ANOTHER WAR, CREATED and CAUSED, ONCE AGAIN, by 'you', adult human beings, ALONE.
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:34 am I don't know if there's a God or not, but I will trust you to do the right thing.
LOL
LOL
LOL

Okay. But what IS 'the right thing', by the way, and EXACTLY?
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

As can be CLEARLY SEEN here, these adult human beings ACTUALLY thought and/or BELIEVED that there WAS some 'thing' to be 'won' and 'lost' here.
I'm more convinced now that yours are the screeching of one who flew over the cuckoos nest. Do they allow laptops in lunatic asylums?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:39 am
Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 am

God! This is about as stupid and naive as it can get. Giving in to the likes of Putin will only encourage him to go for his next objective, likely the Baltic States as a beginning, in an effort to resurrect some semblance of the former Soviet Union. Weakness creates a vacuum; each time you give in the weaker you become to be thoroughly taken advantage of. So how often are you willing to submit before possibly most of Europe is lost not to mention China invading Taiwan well aware that the West has lost.

Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:18 am You are incredibly naive! Do you really believe that if the truth were made public, nothing hidden, that people would believe it with so many conspiracy nuts around? Since when has humanity succumbed to the truth when each side believes that god and right is on their side? The leaders of nations, especially the tyrannical type, don't give a crap for humanity their primary objective being power and power only to which a large portion of humanity can be sacrificed.
And the people in the country who BELIEVE that 'they' HAVE THE POWER OVER the rest of the world are the people in the country that WAS known as 'the united states of america'. 'them', and 'their allies', ACTUALLY BELIEVED that 'they' WERE the MOST POWERFUL country/force, BUT YET WERE the MOST SCARED and MOST FEARFUL here, as can be CLEARLY SEEN here, ONCE AGAIN.
NOT that it REALLY MATTERS what i want, but since you asked, what I would like you to do is just be the Truly INTELLIGENT human being that you once WERE by just being Truly OPEN, Truly Honest, AND Truly CURIOS, ONCE AGAIN. Just like you WERE, BEFORE.

Post by Age »

Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:53 am
I'm more convinced now that yours are the screeching of one who flew over the cuckoos nest.
Okay, but is 'this' just an ATTEMPT AT DISTRACTION of your absolute INABILITY of being able to EXPLAIN what 'it' is, EXACTLY, which COULD BE POSSIBLY 'lost' and/or 'won' here?
Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:53 am Do they allow laptops in lunatic asylums?
I would say so. Unless, OF COURSE, the office and medical staff just use paper, pens and/or pencils, and desktop computers, ONLY.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:54 am

NOT that it REALLY MATTERS what i want, but since you asked, what I would like you to do is just be the Truly INTELLIGENT human being that you once WERE by just being Truly OPEN, Truly Honest, AND Truly CURIOS, ONCE AGAIN. Just like you WERE, BEFORE.
How can anyone be open and honest when one is dealing with sheer terror in one's head? I can't will terror. I can't will anything right now. There's someone out there who is utterly insane and will not budge from a position of evil as far as I can tell. What am I supposed to will now?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:01 am

How can anyone be open and honest when one is dealing with sheer terror in one's head?
VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY by just being OPEN and Honest.

And, 'what' is 'it', EXACTLY, which is, supposedly, SO TERRIFYING that you ACTUALLY QUESTION your OWN ability to be OPEN and Honest?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:01 am I can't will terror. I can't will anything right now. There's someone out there who is utterly insane and will not budge from a position of evil as far as I can tell. What am I supposed to will now?
What does the 'will' word even mean or refer to here, EXACTLY?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:44 am

How can anyone be open and honest when one is dealing with sheer terror in one's head?

And, 'what' is 'it', EXACTLY, which is, supposedly, SO TERRIFYING that you ACTUALLY QUESTION your OWN ability to be OPEN and Honest?
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:01 am I can't will terror. I can't will anything right now. There's someone out there who is utterly insane and will not budge from a position of evil as far as I can tell. What am I supposed to will now?
I don't know what it means.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:46 am

Okay. So you just USED a word here three times, but you do NOT even KNOW what that word means, EXACTLY, right?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:51 am

Okay. So you just USED a word here three times, but you do NOT even KNOW what that word means, EXACTLY, right?
Yes.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:52 am
Age wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:51 am

Yes.
Okay great. Thank you so much for your Honesty here. It is VERY REFRESHING.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:58 am
Okay, but is 'this' just an ATTEMPT AT DISTRACTION of your absolute INABILITY of being able to EXPLAIN what 'it' is, EXACTLY, which COULD BE POSSIBLY 'lost' and/or 'won' here?
Wouldn't someone who speaks to us puny mortals - alive in the here and now - from a future considerably advanced know EXACTLY not what COULD BE POSSIBLY lost or won but know EXACTLY what EXACTLY was won or lost? Can you please EXACTLY state the outcome. Do we still speak English or would it be Chinese or Russian? Please EXACTLY identify which it will be so we can prepare for the transition...just in case the unexpected wasn't EXACTLY what we expected?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:17 am
Wouldn't someone who speaks to us puny mortals - alive in the here and now - from a future considerably advanced know EXACTLY not what COULD BE POSSIBLY lost or won but know EXACTLY what EXACTLY was won or lost? Can you please EXACTLY state the outcome. Do we still speak English or would it be Chinese or Russian? Please EXACTLY identify which it will be so we can prepare for the transition...just in case the unexpected wasn't EXACTLY what we expected?
Give it a rest Dubious. Just give it a rest. Please. It's not worth it.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

It will be ok. the future will be ok if we all make it OK. There's no other way to get there unless we all work together somehow.

Post by Age »

Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:17 am
Wouldn't someone who speaks to us puny mortals - alive in the here and now - from a future considerably advanced know EXACTLY not what COULD BE POSSIBLY lost or won but know EXACTLY what EXACTLY was won or lost?
Here we have ANOTHER EXAMPLE of MORE PROOF of this one's ABSOLUTE INABILITY to EXPLAIN what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which COULD POSSIBLY BE 'lost' and/or 'won'.

Also, and by the way, OBVIOUSLY NOTHING WAS 'lost' NOR 'won'.
Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:17 am Can you please EXACTLY state the outcome.
'The outcome' of 'WHAT', EXACTLY?
Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:17 am Do we still speak English or would it be Chinese or Russian?
WHO and/or WHAT does the 'we' word here refer to, EXACTLY?
Dubious wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:17 am Please EXACTLY identify which it will be so we can prepare for the transition...just in case the unexpected wasn't EXACTLY what we expected?
AGAIN, who and/or what does the 'we' word here refer to, EXACTLY, and 'what' were those ones even EXPECTING, EXACTLY?