Ukraine Crisis

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SpheresOfBalance

Re: Ukraine Crisis

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Sorry sweetie but he proved he was mad when he murdered innocence.

As far as all the other crap goes, I might agree with you, I'd have to do more research first.

But as to Putin being "bat shit crazy," there's no doubt at all. Unless you believe that you should murder an innocent child for something a completely different adult did to you. Well do you?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:12 am As far as the War goes: "Fear is the mind killer." To hell with Russia's fears.

If I had my way, yep here comes the fantasy, ANY one that killed innocence should immediately be vaporized on the spot, killed, murdered, assassinated instantly by the LIFE "FORCE." Yes, "let the force be with you." ;-) Let's face it, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Any/all, that wield such powers know/believe the bravery of being out of range. THEY NEED to be educated as to the things they do, what they are, the true reflection in their mirror, and there's no teacher better than experience. No puny human should attempt to play god. To act as if they could possibly know who deserves to die due to their 'fear' of not wanting to die, to become the very thing they fear, True Insanity. That's been the bane of our legacy, our history since prehistoric times, nothing more than fucking archaic monkeys!! The entire planet should call for Putin's immediate assassination, for the murdering of the innocense. And not just for him, rather for any that kill the innocence of children or the ignorant, in the name of their 'fear' of the same.

These type humans have mince-meant for brains, I like to call them 'brain dead fucks', of course they have absolutely no idea of what ALL THIS is, but what's so utterly pathetic is that they have absolutely no idea what's inside their head. So let's either put them in a rubber room with one of those usually white jackets with the long arms that tie in the back, so they won't kill their therapist out of fear, or if not, put them completely out of their misery, as those insane fucks would do to others that want to live just like they do, only slightly different, lets show them what they do, in all the ways they have done it to others! Lesson learned! A lesson too late, unfortunate for them, just like all their victims.
Showing contempt is of no use, what's that going to solve?

Humans are already dead behind the eyes. So there is nothing to win or nothing to lose here...While we are all busy 'Drowning' ....the universe will just continue to exist..... the same as it ever was...same as it ever was...same as it ever was..

There are no life jackets on the lifeboat ...we're all DROWNING
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:52 am Sorry sweetie but he proved he was mad when he murdered innocence.

As far as all the other crap goes, I might agree with you, I'd have to do more research first.

But as to Putin being "bat shit crazy," there's no doubt at all. Unless you believe that you should murder an innocent child for something a completely different adult did to you. Well do you?
Missed this one SOB...

My Response....

Weapons kill people, and people make dangerous weapons that kill people...therefore anyone participating in the weapon making industry is complicit with the premeditated intent to murder people.

No one seems to care about the Ukrainian people who are dying, especially NATO....Nato is only interested in supplying them with more weapons...the benefit of weapon use has one purpose only, and that is to make some people very rich...the people who work and engineer the corporations responsible for dangerous weapon manufacturing.

Money is the root of all this kind of evil...profits before people has always been the motto of the elite billionairs...Reality of war is that for the rich to get richer...people have to die.

We are only ever in conflict with ourselves... we're only hurting ourself, man has no other predator.

Money is more important than people...and that's the sick truth of humanity.

When the first dominoe falls, the rest will fall too. What affects one will affect ALL...no one wins.

It seems to me now that humanity is just a business, and there is never any business without money being involved.

Big pharma is another super money making business that kills people.

Food is another weapon that kills people...the preservatives used in food are un-natural for the body and make it ill.

Death is the only reliable Pain relief.

iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Why Biden Saying ‘Genocide’ Doesn’t Matter
ROSS DOUTHAT in the NYT

'Just over a week ago, Joe Biden acted like Joe Biden and called the Russian campaign in Ukraine a “genocide” — leaping ahead of our major allies, our State Department and the available facts.

'The comment prompted head-shaking from people nervous about American escalation and praise from people seeking it (notably, the president of Ukraine). I am generally on the side of the nervous people: In a conflict with a nuclear power there is always an interest in reducing the existential stakes, and accusations of genocide should be made only with the clearest possible evidence, just as calls for regime change (Biden’s previous Bidenism, which had to be walked back) should be made, well, practically never.'

Here we go again. Go after Putin for all of his dark dirty deeds in Ukraine. But how far is going too far if it risks a nuclear war?

'And then we have the recent case of China’s oppression of its Uyghur minority, which our State Department declared to be a genocide in early 2021 — a declaration that did not exactly lead to serious international consequences for the regime in Beijing.

This last example is especially relevant for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, in the sense that it answers a question raised by Biden’s genocide comment. If a nuclear-armed power commits crimes against humanity in territory that it controls, will the United States go to war to stop it? Go ask the Uyghurs. Or, for that matter, the Chechens, who certainly suffered as much from Russian cruelty as the Ukrainians, without anyone suggesting that we might risk a nuclear war for their sake.'

That's the world we live in today. On the one hand, the existence of nuclear weapons has probably acted to prevent World War III. There's only so far nations can go in confronting other nations in possession of the means to destroy civilization itself as we know it. Mutually assured destruction keeps the conflicts contained.

But each new confrontation results in contingencies -- exigencies -- that may or may not be or become beyond our control. And with Putin there are variables no one is really sure of. What might push him over the edge?

Something Biden says? Something the West does?

Maybe Biden using the word genocide does matter. Maybe arming Ukraine with bigger and better weapons will trigger the "madman" to "go nuclear".
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Death is the only reliable Pain relief."

I'd rather just take two Tylenol, thank you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:48 pm "Death is the only reliable Pain relief."

I'd rather just take two Tylenol, thank you.
This is Death.

It is realised now or at the moment of the last breath.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

iambiguous wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:05 pm Why Biden Saying ‘Genocide’ Doesn’t Matter
ROSS DOUTHAT in the NYT

'Just over a week ago, Joe Biden acted like Joe Biden and called the Russian campaign in Ukraine a “genocide” — leaping ahead of our major allies, our State Department and the available facts.

'The comment prompted head-shaking from people nervous about American escalation and praise from people seeking it (notably, the president of Ukraine). I am generally on the side of the nervous people: In a conflict with a nuclear power there is always an interest in reducing the existential stakes, and accusations of genocide should be made only with the clearest possible evidence, just as calls for regime change (Biden’s previous Bidenism, which had to be walked back) should be made, well, practically never.'

Here we go again. Go after Putin for all of his dark dirty deeds in Ukraine. But how far is going too far if it risks a nuclear war?

'And then we have the recent case of China’s oppression of its Uyghur minority, which our State Department declared to be a genocide in early 2021 — a declaration that did not exactly lead to serious international consequences for the regime in Beijing.

This last example is especially relevant for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, in the sense that it answers a question raised by Biden’s genocide comment. If a nuclear-armed power commits crimes against humanity in territory that it controls, will the United States go to war to stop it? Go ask the Uyghurs. Or, for that matter, the Chechens, who certainly suffered as much from Russian cruelty as the Ukrainians, without anyone suggesting that we might risk a nuclear war for their sake.'

That's the world we live in today. On the one hand, the existence of nuclear weapons has probably acted to prevent World War III. There's only so far nations can go in confronting other nations in possession of the means to destroy civilization itself as we know it. Mutually assured destruction keeps the conflicts contained.

But each new confrontation results in contingencies -- exigencies -- that may or may not be or become beyond our control. And with Putin there are variables no one is really sure of. What might push him over the edge?

Something Biden says? Something the West does?

Maybe Biden using the word genocide does matter. Maybe arming Ukraine with bigger and better weapons will trigger the "madman" to "go nuclear".

The war of life is obviously everywhere and everything..where there is life there is war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mW4qmh8_9g

We are many billions too many asking for Heaven on Earth, and it is Hell that we make inevitable, with the help of our science, under the cane of our imbecile shepherds. The future will say that the only clairvoyants were the Anarchists and the Nihilists ~ ALBERT CARACO
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"under the cane of our imbecile shepherds."

To call them 'imbeciles' is to assume they have our interests in mind, first, and that they screwed up somehow trying to help us, second.

Otherwise, if they were only pretending to have our interests in mind, then we'd not call them imbeciles. In fact, they'd be on top of the matter and doing exactly what you're supposed to do when you only pretend to have other's interests in mind while working for them (the politicians in official, salaried positions in government, I mean. They technically 'work' for the citizens).

Anywho it's a subtle detail I wanted to point out. The truth of the premise that they are 'imbeciles' depends on what their intentions are. Dude with the quote there is giving them the benefit of doubt and supposing they are honest and moved by democratic principles rather than just the steady high salary and the occasional (lobbied) backroom deals and investment opportunities that are presented during their tenure.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:16 pm The truth of the premise that they are 'imbeciles' depends on what their intentions are.
The war of life is obviously everywhere and everything..where there is life ( knowledge) there is war (consequence of knowledge) “Only the dead have seen the end of war” means that war will exist as long as life does.
Imagine that you yourself are building the edifice of human destiny with the object of making people happy in the finale, of giving them peace and rest at last, but for that you must inevitably and unavoidably torture just one tiny creature … and raise your edifice on the foundation of her unrequited tears – would you agree to be the architect on such conditions?
Intention is the rider of the Will. Where there's a Will there's a Way.

There is only ONE WAY OUT....and that's back in.

Heart = Earth

ART is natural...nature is ARTificial.

HE ART
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lots of talk, and reasons given for the talk, about small tactical nukes these days. The talk is on the uptick. It's like, we're being prepped.

If one blows up, the source will become a matter of propaganda, a question of who to believe.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:54 am

The war of life is obviously everywhere and everything..where there is life there is war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mW4qmh8_9g
I swear to God [if there is one] this is true: I clicked on your link while this is playing on my cassette: https://youtu.be/uyzK92Di6dY

As for equating life with war itself, I suspect that is a matter of personal opinion. Rooted for example in dasein.

As I suspect this is:
We are many billions too many asking for Heaven on Earth, and it is Hell that we make inevitable, with the help of our science, under the cane of our imbecile shepherds. The future will say that the only clairvoyants were the Anarchists and the Nihilists ~ ALBERT CARACO
Anyway, what counts here is what is now playing out in the heads of Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden. And how is that not rooted in dasein all the way down to the bone of their contention?

Indeed, the rest of us may well be along for the ride if it all goes terribly bad.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

iambiguous wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:32 pm
Indeed, the rest of us may well be along for the ride if it all goes terribly bad.
I have a terribly bad feeling it will. I hope I'm wrong, but my gut is in conflict.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I swear to God [if there is one] this is true: I clicked on your link while this is playing on my cassette: https://youtu.be/uyzK92Di6dY
Whoa! how spooky is that. :o
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:47 pm
I have a terribly bad feeling it will. I hope I'm wrong, but my gut is in conflict.
Not sure myself.

But if it is in conflict, I suggest that our reaction to that will be profoundly subjective.

And that those subjective -- existential -- reactions [rooted in dasein] will revolve around the idealists who embrace democracy and the rule of law [either as moral objectivists or construed as the best of all possible worlds] or the realists [and advocates of realpolitik] willing to let Putin reconfigure Russia back into the USSR [sans Marxism] as long as he doesn't go full-blown Hitler on us.

Then of course the distinction here between the God world folks and the atheists. After all, if you believe in God, even if a nuclear war takes you out on this side of the grave, you still end up in Heaven. Whereas if you figure it is oblivion, almost anything is better than an all-out nuclear war. If that takes you out, well, that's it, right?
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Here we go?

From the NYT:

'The United States marshaled allies on Tuesday to pledge more military support to Ukraine, accelerating the drive to halt Russia’s offensive and degrade its war machine, as Moscow accused the West of pursuing a proxy war and ignoring the “considerable” risk that it could spiral into a nuclear conflict.

President Vladimir V. Putin has portrayed the war in Ukraine as part of a broader struggle with the West, declaring when he launched the invasion in February that his bigger target was America’s “empire of lies.”'

All I can say is that I hope Biden has the best possible intel regarding what is unfolding now inside Putin's head. Because if the intel is fucked up and Putin is prepared to jack up the conflict all the way to a nuclear exchange, we may all become collateral damage here.