Ukraine Crisis

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Ukraine Crisis

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:51 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:48 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:33 pm
Understood. :lol:

Sure it is. That’s why you blame the God you deny for everything you don’t like, from personal problems to natural disasters to international conflicts. :roll:
You're vane.
You're simple minded, God-blamer.
Grow up, kid.
Walker

Post by Walker »

:lol:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:54 pm:lol:
:roll: Fucking retard.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Brazil, Russia, India and China and growing by leaps and bounds, country after country."

oh that's just great. I've got third world savages comin at me from the south, dirty slavic neanderthals comin at me from the east and a giant asiatic horde comin at me from the west.

i will take to the northern mountains as I always have, my hyperborean instincts to guide me. it is there that i will make my last stand. 
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pu ... e8c7&ei=34

I knew China had to be sending military support to Russia. Literally, the current state of the world isn't good enough for the Jinping regime. They just want more. "Most favored trading partner" was a huge mistake. Helping them to stop the Japanese from destroying the country in WW2 was a huge mistake. Fucking snakes in the grass.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Wouldn't surprise me if the participation of Chinese drug lords in the meth and fentanyl crisis was orchestrated and sustained by the Jinping government somewhere along the line. There is no progress in this world, only the resentful enacting revenge over past injustices. Two wrongs must make a right. Unbelievable.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:10 pm "Brazil, Russia, India and China and growing by leaps and bounds, country after country."

oh that's just great. I've got third world savages comin at me from the south, dirty slavic neanderthals comin at me from the east and a giant asiatic horde comin at me from the west.

i will take to the northern mountains as I always have, my hyperborean instincts to guide me. it is there that i will make my last stand. 
You forgot to mention the dumbass in Canada posting above who thinks destroying the West is going to bring utopia, justice and the second coming, probably. But I hear you. Perhaps a racially homogentisic, authoritarian society with a recklessly ambitious, lying and conniving regime like Jinping's is the future of this world--if there is any future at all for humanity. Let's hope there is.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:02 pm
popeye1945 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:26 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:46 am

You sound delighted. It appears like it could perhaps be a 'game changer'. Perhaps it's 'check mate' for the architects of Western power. Again (perhaps because I am from a Western country) I can't say I'm not without my concerns for the future, especially if it ends up giving authoritarian countries like Russia and China the reigns of global power. I'd like to think that there's something about relative democracy that means something in this world. However, in this day and age, it's better to go down without using military might than it is using it.

In any case, I'm surprised to see a Canadian seemingly celebrating the prospect. Without US taxpayers footing the bill for the defense of Western nations, you're all going to have to pay for your own defense from there forward.
What makes you think you live in a democracy, that horse left the barn ages ago. Your argument for supporting evil is lame, Canadians should support evil out of fear. The American empire is crumbling and if Canadians stick with America they will crumble too.
There is no "good" vs. "evil". There are only human beings doing what humans do and have done since the dawn of civilization. Your views are too simpleminded. "Destroy evil in order to be good". The world is much more complicated than that.
America has global domination as its goal, that to me is evil/BAD because they're doing it with military might and insane hostilities; putting the whole world in jeopardy. One does not let a mad dog run through the playground. Finally, it is being countered by the rise of the BRICS. Do enlighten me as to your insights about America aggression, are you familiar with America's history of imperial aggression? Crimes against humanity? I am all ears!!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

popeye1945 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:27 pm
popeye1945 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:26 am

What makes you think you live in a democracy, that horse left the barn ages ago. Your argument for supporting evil is lame, Canadians should support evil out of fear. The American empire is crumbling and if Canadians stick with America they will crumble too.
There is no "good" vs. "evil". There are only human beings doing what humans do and have done since the dawn of civilization. Your views are too simpleminded. "Destroy evil in order to be good". The world is much more complicated than that.
America has global domination as its goal, that to me is evil/BAD because they're doing it with military might and insane hostilities; putting the whole world in jeopardy. One does not let a mad dog run through the playground. Finally, it is being countered by the rise of the BRICS. Do enlighten me as to your insights about America aggression, are you familiar with America's history of imperial aggression? Crimes against humanity? I am all ears!!
I haven't denied any past atrocities of the US. I've called many of them out myself. If you want to play the "what about..." game, then many nations have skeletons in their closet to various degrees. Russia and China are no exceptions. However, your position seems to be that Russia is now somehow 'entitled' to commit an atrocity because the US has also committed them before (most notably under the Bush administrations).

The invasion of Ukraine is all on Putin's Russia. And "they did it therefore it's OK for us to do it" is the apologetics used by any depraved regime to justify the otherwise unjustifiable. Your efforts to deflect blame to the US for the Ukraine war are only serving the propaganda ends of Putin's regime and will likely only prolong Moscow's ability to wage an unjust war. If that's the proverbial hill you want to die on, then you've got some serious blinders on. Don't expect sane and rational people to join you.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:47 pm

I haven't denied any past atrocities of the US. I've called many of them out myself. If you want to play the "what about..." game, then many nations have skeletons in their closet to various degrees. Russia and China are no exceptions. However, your position seems to be that Russia is now somehow 'entitled' to commit an atrocity because the US has also committed them before (most notably under the Bush administrations).

The invasion of Ukraine is all on Putin's Russia. And "they did it therefore it's OK for us to do it" is the apologetics used by any depraved regime to justify the otherwise unjustifiable. Your efforts to deflect blame to the US for the Ukraine war are only serving the propaganda ends of Putin's regime and will likely only prolong Moscow's ability to wage an unjust war. If that's the proverbial hill you want to die on, then you've got some serious blinders on. Don't expect sane and rational people to join you.
This Ukraine war was planned by America way ahead of time, first how many times after the mutual agreement of the unification of Germany did America lie to Russia? They told the Russians they were not going to move any further east to threaten Russian sovereignty. Then year after year they moved further east establishing another NATO nation and fielding it with American nuclear weapons. Then the pro-Russian government that was in place, democratically elected until America's CIA affected a regime change which usually involves a lot of people dying. Whenever, and this is often, America effects regime change it is by any means necessary, and this is to make sure the subject countries know enough to serve American corporations before their own people. Google South America and Reagan's death squads. What it amounts to is most Americans do not know what their country does in their name, perhaps they just do not want to know. Much of the world has known a violent master in America. OK, American citizens can keep their heads up their asses but the rest of the world is reacting they know the nature of America and united they present a real problem for America. America is so insane though it might just take us all down with it--read a nuclear winter. How is the view up your ass.

Perhaps a little perspective, 1939 most of the German people believed they were righteous as they made war upon the world-- hard to believe!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:59 am

This Ukraine war was planned by America way ahead of time, first how many times after the mutual agreement of the unification of Germany did America lie to Russia? They told the Russians they were not going to move any further east to threaten Russian sovereignty. Then year after year they moved further east establishing another NATO nation and fielding it with American nuclear weapons. Then the pro-Russian government that was in place, democratically elected until America's CIA affected a regime change which usually involves a lot of people dying. Whenever, and this is often, America effects regime change it is by any means necessary, and this is to make sure the subject countries know enough to serve American corporations before their own people. Google South America and Reagan's death squads. What it amounts to is most Americans do not know what their country does in their name, perhaps they just do not want to know. Much of the world has known a violent master in America. OK, American citizens can keep their heads up their asses but the rest of the world is reacting they know the nature of America and united they present a real problem for America. America is so insane though it might just take us all down with it--read a nuclear winter. How is the view up your ass.

Perhaps a little perspective, 1939 most of the German people believed they were righteous as they made war upon the world-- hard to believe!
What do you mean by America "planned" the Ukraine war? How did American planners make Putin comply with their plan by having him invade Ukraine? Putin is the one who pulled the trigger, made the decision to go to war. How did American planners get Putin to do that? Is Putin a CIA spy?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Or are you suggesting that American planners deliberately got Putin to invade Ukraine by deliberately overthrowing former Soviet Bloc governments (including Ukraine) to make them favor joining NATO, knowing it would prompt Putin to invade? I mean, does anyone have that kind of crystal ball and that kind of power to enforce the sequence of events to take place for such a "plan"?
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:59 am Perhaps a little perspective, 1939 most of the German people believed they were righteous as they made war upon the world-- hard to believe!
My understanding of the German invasion of Poland was that the German people were humiliated by the Versailles treaty and that Hitler played on that humiliation to reclaim territory split off of Germany by the victory of the Triple Entente in WW1. Hitler basically sought to reunify Germany and restore the might of Germany as it existed prior to the Versailles treaty. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Going off those events and trying to apply any sort of analogy to present circumstances to the start of WW2, I would think that the collapse of the Soviet Union and Putin's attempts to reunify Russia are more in line with the actions of Hitler than ours are. And I'm certainly not aware that the US or NATO or whoever somehow forced former Soviet bloc countries to switch their allegiance to NATO in any way similar to the Triple Entente's division of the Kaiser's Germany. The Soviet Union collapsed on its own inability to hold together as a political/economic entity from what I understand. Am I wrong in that understanding?
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:22 am

What do you mean by America "planned" the Ukraine war? How did American planners make Putin comply with their plan by having him invade Ukraine? Putin is the one who pulled the trigger, made the decision to go to war. How did American planners get Putin to do that? Is Putin a CIA spy?
Think process, nothing this America superpower does is without planning. Do you think Vietnam was not planned? After the defeat of the Japanese, the great stockpiles of military weaponry that were intended for the invasion of Japan were unnecessary after the dropping of the atomic bombs. That was on the island of Okinawa. Where do you think they sent all that military hardware? Well, half went to Korea and the other half was sent to Vietnam. The description of the creeping of NATO further and further east over the years while lying to the Russians, again think process. How did America make Putin comply because they have been taunting Russia for years bringing their nuclear weapons ever nearer until back against the wall he drew a line in the sand, just as they knew he would, and could not do otherwise.

Ukraine and Russia would have worked their differences out but American affected a regime change from pro-Russia to anti-Russia even Britain, America's whore made it clear that peace was not what was desired.
Ukraine would have been a neutral country, the Russians were alright with that, they just didn't want America and her nuclear weapons on their doorstep. I do not think a lot of Americans want to believe or know their own history of imperialist aggression, which is a very long list indeed. America started taking over the British empire sometime after the first world war, when Britian realized it could not get its own way in the world, it needed America. You've heard the expression America exceptionalism; this has been America's preferred drug since the second world war. WHY ITS THE WILL GOD!! It would be funny if it weren't so evil/BAD.

In the modern world one needs to make a transition from nationalism to being a world citizen; let the world be your concern.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:20 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:22 am

Think process, nothing this America superpower does is without planning. Do you think Vietnam was not planned? After the defeat of the Japanese, the great stockpiles of military weaponry that were intended for the invasion of Japan were unnecessary after the dropping of the atomic bombs. That was on the island of Okinawa. Where do you think they sent all that military hardware? Well, half went to Korea and the other half was sent to Vietnam. The description of the creeping of NATO further and further east over the years while lying to the Russians, again think process. How did America make Putin comply because they have been taunting Russia for years bringing their nuclear weapons ever nearer until back against the wall he drew a line in the sand, just as they knew he would, and could not do otherwise.

Ukraine and Russia would have worked their differences out but American affected a regime change from pro-Russia to anti-Russia even Britain, America's whore made it clear that peace was not what was desired.
Ukraine would have been a neutral country, the Russians were alright with that, they just didn't want America and her nuclear weapons on their doorstep. I do not think a lot of Americans want to believe or know their own history of imperialist aggression, which is a very long list indeed. America started taking over the British empire sometime after the first world war, when Britian realized it could not get its own way in the world, it needed America. You've heard the expression America exceptionalism; this has been America's preferred drug since the second world war. WHY ITS THE WILL GOD!! It would be funny if it weren't so evil/BAD.
Hmm. I suppose there could be truth to that. If it's true, then who is putting this "plan" together and how are they ensuring that every new American administration that comes into office conforms to that plan? Should I think of the hysterical opposition to the Trump administration as an example of what happens to an administration that seems perhaps to have refused to conform to that plan?