Should news media air the individual politics, that people have towards individual daylights?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Re: Should news media air the individual politics, that people have towards individual daylights?

Post by trokanmariel »

Walker wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:08 pm
To my mind, it is the eternity of analysis that knows no hostility.
Fascinating. By golly, that very well could be it.

Well, given that the universe can be distilled to what and how one knows, and in reading a number of observations from here and there, for some inexplicable reason other than it had to happen the thought appears that as an image of God who had effectively lost or surrendered his identity to the will of God, the individual Bach lost his individuality and became immortal while his body still lived, and that freed his brain to connect with mind to the extent that he perceived music from the celestial spheres, perhaps hummed by angels.

What’s interesting is that he reinforced the identity of one created in God’s image, by himself creating according to his celestial-connecting capacity, via tapping into the structure of energy-frequency organization, i.e., repeatable energy-packets of sound frequencies structured into specific relationships, and intertwined into new harmonies of relationship.

If he had gone further he might have applied those energy-ordering skills to multi-dimensional light frequencies, but he was limited by the technology of his time, although choicelessly free (as God’s agent) to organize the building blocks of sound that were available to him.

From whence did this thought appear? Indeed. The only connection to your train of thought lies in the nature of identity, servitude, ego, purpose, and manifestations of awakened capacity such as demonstrated by Bach, which leads to the possibility that not only does this flow from that, but eventually that will begin to flow from this.

I agree, that the definition I provided could be an essence of the truth, but . . . .

If CNN or the BBC were to air such issue, it's possible that news media would become the new monolithic force, just as politics currently is.

You appeared to insinuate, that I would repeat history of Bach, through news media - is that correct?

To go back to basics:
people shouldn't be narrative, step 1
the force of daylight means madness, step 2
the non-living of no narrative and the force of daylight is the combined symmetry, step 3
attofishpi

Re: Should news media air the individual politics, that people have towards individual daylights?

Post by attofishpi »

trokanmariel wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:46 pm the force of daylight means madness, step 2
the non-living of no narrative and the force of daylight is the combined symmetry, step 3
So you've got one of those new high-tech coffins that you spend your time in during the daylight hours?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:40 am
trokanmariel wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:46 pm the force of daylight means madness, step 2
So you've got one of those new high-tech coffins that you spend your time in during the daylight hours?

Daylight is a proxy term for reset - nighttime is an equal part of the complex.