The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

Post by FlashDangerpants »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:25 am oops!

my mistake: it was proud boys leader Enrique Tarrio who was the FBI asset

here he is...

AA9AF2BE-9F27-4AC1-B9D8-929B947D3D7F.jpeg

...in all his whiteness

'nuff said
Oh yeah, i wonder what happened to Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio?

Oh that's right, they ousted him and prmised not to admit another "token negro"
EmbU9OtVcAEeJhD.jpg
EmbU9OtVcAEeJhD.jpg (44.31 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

proud goys

LARPers

only a gamma would take 'em seriously
henry quirk

for the gamma

Post by henry quirk »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:44 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:29 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:58 am

critical race theory, er, I mean anti-racism...

https://wfpc.sanford.duke.edu/webinar-e ... od-systems
too big to post...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 7Ff-Q=s996
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/
http://up-ship.com/blog/?p=47956
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:02 am proud goys

LARPers

only a gamma would take 'em seriously
Yeah, but you and Mannie seem to be taking Critical Race Theory really really seriously even though nobody really cares about it normally. So your sudden interest in not taking violent nazis seriously even after they led the storming of your parliament doesn't seem balanced.
FlashDangerpants

Re: for the gamma

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:14 am
henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:44 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:29 am

too big to post...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 7Ff-Q=s996
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/
http://up-ship.com/blog/?p=47956
Dude, do you really want to join the idiots rallying behind the parents who gave the angry child the gun to shoot up his school?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

yeah, but

😂

-----

Dude, do you really want to join the idiots rallying behind the parents who gave the angry child the gun to shoot up his school?

did you read the post at the link?

I don't think so

if you had, you wouldn't ask such an incredibly stupid question
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:15 am ...you and Mannie seem to be taking Critical Race Theory really really seriously even though nobody really cares about it normally.
You don't know, I guess. If you'd been to university in any Humanities program in the last dozen years or so, you would certainly know CRT is a serious mess, and a serious problem in Western education.

But if you don't know, you don't know.
FlashDangerpants

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:27 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:15 am ...you and Mannie seem to be taking Critical Race Theory really really seriously even though nobody really cares about it normally.
You don't know, I guess. If you'd been to university in any Humanities program in the last dozen years or so, you would certainly know CRT is a serious mess, and a serious problem in Western education.

Yeah yeah yeah. But these guys, the white supremacists who stormed the American parliament are a problem too, yet you two are determined to pretend they don't exist, and they don't do anything.

It's sort of only black people stuff that you reliably object to really.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I'm perfectly willin' to accept CRT or anti-racism or whatever it's called is a molehill, not a mountain

and, if it is a molehill, then my good friends flash and mick ought have no problem with states and municipalities banning it, yeah?

if a state or municipality wants to put another useless law on the books, one banning CRT or anti-racism studies (which doesn't exist), then what's the harm, right?

we're outlawin' boogeymen: flash and mick ought be okay with it, right?

😏
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:31 am

Yeah yeah yeah. But these guys, the white supremacists who stormed the American parliament are a problem too, yet you two are determined to pretend they don't exist, and they don't do anything.

er, aren't them folks in jail?

so much for their culture-shapin' shenanigans
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:35 am

I'm perfectly willin' to accept CRT or anti-racism or whatever it's called is a molehill, not a mountain

and, if it is a molehill, then my good friends flash and mick ought have no problem with states and municipalities banning it, yeah?

if a state or municipality wants to put another useless law on the books, one banning CRT or anti-racism studies (which doesn't exist), then what's the harm, right?

😏
Well sure, I don't give a fuck if some inbred rednecks ban a thing they can't describe because they heard a scary man on fox News tell them it would make their children gay or whatever. They shouldn't ban history books about slavery and MLK though, that's not what CRT is.
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:37 am

er, aren't them folks in jail?

so much for their culture-shapin' shenanigans
Well, at least one of them is "FREE AS FUCK" right now. Here he is with the Proud Boys, as I already mentioned, flashing one of those silly white supremacy gang signs.

But seriously, these guys stormed your parliament in an attempt to overthrow a democratic election. Why are you pretending they don't cause any trouble?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:42 am
henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:35 am

😏
Well sure, I don't give a fuck if some inbred rednecks ban a thing they can't describe because they heard a scary man on fox News tell them it would make their children gay or whatever. They shouldn't ban history books about slavery and MLK though, that's not what CRT is.
well, I'm glad that's settled
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Yeah yeah yeah.
Interesting.

You say "CRT is something nobody cares about." And yet the Left is defending it to death, making as many exuses for it as they can devise. They say, "It's just a legal theory," or "It's just about the system, not about racist people," or "It just means we teach the history of racism," or "It's anti-racism," or even "It's a thing, but we don't teach it at all." And people like Kendi or Crenshaw or DiAngelo or Friere...they claim they do teach it, and are proud of the fact...but you say they don't? Or rather, you say nobody cares what they say anyway?

So who is telling the truth: you, or the Leftists who expend so much energy to defend it?

However, I agree with you this much: it's something that nobody should care about. Sadly, a great many do.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Well, at least one of them is "FREE AS FUCK" right now. Here he is with the Proud Boys, as I already mentioned, flashing one of those silly white supremacy gang signs.

aw, so acquitted/not guilty just doesn't work for you

But seriously, these guys stormed your parliament in an attempt to overthrow a democratic election. Why are you pretending they don't cause any trouble?

but seriously: when did doofi causin' trouble become culture-shapin'?

smokin' joe and cum-ala are in place; congress wasn't hung; the republic -- such as it is -- stands

them filthy, whitey, insurrectionists made for sensational clips on the evenin' news but only a gamma actually thinks they were a threat to anyone but themselves