The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:17 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:16 am Prove it.
… to you who denies the facts?
Who states things as facts, but then can't find any proof of them?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:56 pm
mickthinks wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:34 pm ...the conniving White Supremacists.
None of whom we can even locate today.
That was a denial of the existence and activity of White Supremacists in the US. You deny facts, dude.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:27 pm... "no country in the world has achieved substantial development based on reliance on aid." None. Nada. Zip. It's never worked.
That was a denial that some aid programs have been successful in developing countries. You deny facts, dude.
Last edited by mickthinks on Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:18 pm
That was a denial of the existence and activity of White Supremacists in the US. You deny facts, dude.
I said, "Show me your facts." You could find four guys in costume.

There are 331,002,651 registered citizens in the US, not including any illegal migrants. That means that 4 people would be only one in every 82,750,662 people, by the most favourable estimate to your theory. So explain why four guys in costume represent "White Supremacy" as some sort of threat to the US. Are they senators? Media moguls? Presidents?
Last edited by Immanuel Can on Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:26 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:27 pm... "no country in the world has achieved substantial development based on reliance on aid." None. Nada. Zip. It's never worked.
That was a denial that some aid programs have been successful in developing countries. You deny facts, dude.
It was a quotation, actually, by somebody who actually knows. Go back and check.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

mickthinks wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:18 pm
**That was a denial of the existence and activity of White Supremacists in the US. You deny *facts, dude.
*can you offer any? no doubt, there are white supremacists (folks who believe whitey is superior) but do they shape culture or are they just hangin' out on the fringes, impotent? Folks like yourself claim racism is systemic and white privilege (white supremacy) is endemic, so -- obviously -- you believe them white debbils are shapin', directin', controllin' society, gov, the economies, culture...so: pony up the evidence

**HA! caught you before the edit... 😛
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:26 pm So explain why four guys in costume represent "White Supremacy" as some sort of threat to the US.
Er ... are you trying to pass off "None of whom we can even locate" as an acceptance of White Supremacy's existence?

lol
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:39 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:26 pm So explain why four guys in costume represent "White Supremacy" as some sort of threat to the US.
Er ... are you trying to pass off "None of whom we can even locate" as an acceptance of White Supremacy's existence?
Heck, no.

I'm just asking you to show what you've got, that gives you such confidence that "White Supremacy" even represents a threat. But you're talking and talking, but providing nothing...because, I suspect, you've got nothing. "White Supremacy" is just the Left's excuse for paranoia and their justification for totalitarianism. It has nothing to do with reality.

If, as so far, you've got nothing, then either you're incredibly credulous, or you are one of the people who's using the "White Supremacy" excuse for your agenda. I can't say which.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:47 pm
Heck, no.

I'm just asking you to show what you've got, that gives you such confidence that "White Supremacy" even represents a threat. But you're talking and talking, but providing nothing...because, I suspect, you've got nothing. "White Supremacy" is just the Left's excuse for paranoia and their justification for totalitarianism. It has nothing to do with reality.

If, as so far, you've got nothing, then either you're incredibly credulous, or you are one of the people who's using the "White Supremacy" excuse for your agenda. I can't say which.
he's a mook (useful idiot)
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:54 pm
Heck, no.

Maybe. But I find it implausible that anybody with a head on his shoulders actually thinks that the US's problem right now is "White Supremacy." It's just too stupid for belief.

In any case, for whatever purpose he has in mind, he certainly has committed to his strategy. Whether it's been handed to him by the ideologues above him, or adopted for some purpose of his own, I can't say. But he's having a remarkably hard time summoning the evidence for his claim, I must say.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:09 pm
Heck, no.

Maybe. But I find it implausible that anybody with a head on his shoulders actually thinks that the US's problem right now is "White Supremacy." It's just too stupid for belief.

In any case, for whatever purpose he has in mind, he certainly has committed to his strategy. Whether it's been handed to him by the ideologues above him, or adopted for some purpose of his own, I can't say. But he's having a remarkably hard time summoning the evidence for his claim, I must say.
meh...mooks are a dime a dozen...hollow people filled up with borrowed piss and vinegar...pawns...mouth pieces...garden-variety...boring...they dream of a seat on the politburo: they're usually the ones first lined up against the wall
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:18 pm

meh...mooks are a dime a dozen...hollow people filled up with borrowed piss and vinegar...pawns...mouth pieces...garden-variety...boring...they dream of a seat on the politburo: they're usually the ones first lined up against the wall
Well, objectors like you and me probably go to the wall first, if they can get their hands on us. But as soon as we're gone, then we're no longer available as an excuse for the obvious failures of "the revolution." So that's when the powers in charge go looking for the mooks -- they're the next ones in line to take the blame, because they are alleged to be insufficiently committed, or maybe even covert counterrevolutionaries. They're the "Kulaks" of the first purge.

But yeah, the next bullet's for them. They're preparing their own execution, singing the songs of the revolution as they go.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:41 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:18 pm

Well, objectors like you and me probably go to the wall first, *if they can get their hands on us. But as soon as we're gone, then we're no longer available as an excuse for the obvious failures of "the revolution." So that's when the powers in charge go looking for the mooks -- they're the next ones in line to take the blame, because they are alleged to be insufficiently committed, or maybe even covert counterrevolutionaries. **They're the "**Kulaks" of the first purge.

But yeah, the next bullet's for them. They're preparing their own execution, singing the songs of the revolution as they go.
*if'n they do, they'll never take me alive (I'll trade bullets with 'em, take some with me), but I won't ever wear the bracelets or even see the wall).

**Lord, no! They want the collective. No, they're the mooks, the cheap tools to be discarded after. As they're rounded up, they'll protest but I did everything I was supposed to! and then they'll look to folks like us to step in and save 'em...but: we'll already be dead (and, if not, I doubt any of us will stick our necks out for them).
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Heck, no.
Then it's high time you stopped prevaricating and clarified where you stand on the issue of the reality of White Supremacy in the US.

Are there White Supremacists, by that name or some other, in the US—yes, or no?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:02 pm
Heck, no.
Then it's high time you stopped prevaricating...
Silly. Leftist projection again.

Show me your "White Supremacists" that are a threat to the Republic, and stop dodging, if you dare.

You don't, you won't, I know.

You can't.

And Bing Crosby sings...

"I'm dreaming of a White Supremaceeeeeee,
Just like the one that no one knows..."