The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:58 am You say "CRT is something nobody cares about." And yet the Left is defending it to death, making as many exuses for it as they can devise.
I don't care about CRT, and I don't understand why you are so obsessed with it.

Nobody else does really either.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:08 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:58 am You say "CRT is something nobody cares about." And yet the Left is defending it to death, making as many exuses for it as they can devise.
I don't care about CRT, and I don't understand why you are so obsessed with it.
I'm not. If the Left would drop their stupidity and indoctrinatory practices with regard to young people, I'd be happy to see it dead and buried.

But they won't.
Nobody else does really either.
Well, your "nobody" certainly doesn't include the major news agencies, the universities and the public "educators," so I guess it just includes you.
FlashDangerpants

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:15 am
henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:02 am proud goys

LARPers

only a gamma would take 'em seriously
Yeah, but you and Mannie seem to be taking Critical Race Theory really really seriously even though nobody really cares about it normally. So your sudden interest in not taking violent nazis seriously even after they led the storming of your parliament doesn't seem balanced.
So, as I said already, you guys are unbalanced. A trivial legalistic theory is a danger to democracy in some way that Nazis storming parliament aren't.

You consistenly make excuses for the white guy, but anything with a little melanin to it frightens the fuck out of you.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:05 am
henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:02 am proud goys

LARPers

only a gamma would take 'em seriously
Yeah, but you and Mannie seem to be taking Critical Race Theory really really seriously even though nobody really cares about it normally. So your sudden interest in not taking violent nazis seriously even after they led the storming of your parliament doesn't seem balanced.
So, as I said already, you guys are unbalanced. A trivial legalistic theory is a danger to democracy in some way that Nazis storming parliament aren't.

You consistenly make excuses for the white guy, but anything with a little melanin to it frightens the fuck out of you.
-----

yes, lil (and not so lil) whitey kids bein' taught they're the debbil is a lil more profound than rednecks and yahoos millin' around the capitol buildin' (at the urgin' of FBI moles and invitation of the capitol cops)

and you consistently demonize whitey while anything with a lil melanin has your unthinkin' consideration (mebbe cuz you fear the melanin-rich and are lookin' to placate 'em)
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:46 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:05 am

-----

yes, lil (and not so lil) whitey kids bein' taught they're the debbil is a lil more profound than rednecks and yahoos millin' around the capitol buildin' (at the urgin' of FBI moles and invitation of the capitol cops)

and you consistently demonize whitey while anything with a lil melanin has your unthinkin' consideration (mebbe cuz you fear the melanin-rich and are lookin' to placate 'em)
Do you not see that you are just making my case for me with that?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Do you not see that you are just making my case for me with that?

Do you not see you have no case?
FlashDangerpants

henry quirk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:19 pm Do you not see that you are just making my case for me with that?

Do you not see you have no case?
You believe in a paranoid conspiracy to tell white kids they are evil.
You make absurd excuses to avoid noticing that there are white supremacists at all, even after they led the storming of your parliament in an attempt to overturn a democratic eelection with violence.

And you think that's all sane.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

You believe in a paranoid conspiracy to tell white kids they are evil.

an organized effort to demoralize americans

You make absurd excuses to avoid noticing that there are white supremacists at all

I point out they're fringe-dwellers, LARPers

even after they led the storming of your parliament in an attempt to overturn a democratic eelection with violence.

passionate yahoos (not whitey supremacists), misled by agents of the state, who had about the same chance of overthrowin' the election as gravity reversin' itself

And you think that's all sane.

Yep.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:19 pm
mickthinks wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:37 pm Are there White Supremacists, by that name or some other, in the US—yes, or no?
So far as you know, they do no not, then.
I know they exist. I believe you are in denial of that fact and you are deflecting in order to hide your denial.

Manny, are there White Supremacists, by that name or some other, in the US—yes, or no?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:40 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:19 pm
mickthinks wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:37 pm Are there White Supremacists, by that name or some other, in the US—yes, or no?
So far as you know, they do no not, then.
I know they exist.
Not very impressive, even if we were to allow that it were true.

To say something "exists" only means, "I found one of them." You did better: you found 8...assuming, of course, that the ones you found were real, but I can give you that much.

Let's say they are 8. What is your evidence that this 8 represents any kind of problem at all, especially on a national scale? The ones you found sure look like an extreme minority of fringe loonies to me...but you seem to think they represent some kind of great mass of danger...

Are they burning cities? Where is their national media presence? How many politicians are promoting their cause? And in raw numbers, how many Americans are "White Supremacists"? Which educators are rallying to their cause? How many universities are "White Supremacist"? Where do they meet in some sort of numbers that would give us the tiniest suspicion they're becoming even a minor irritation, let alone a national threat?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

... even if we were to allow that it were true.

Let's nail that "if".

Manny, are there White Supremacists, by that name or some other, in the US—yes, or no?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:20 pm ... even if we were to allow that it were true.

Let's nail that "if".
We don't have to: I granted you your 8, even hypothetically, and even though I have no way of knowing where or how you got the pictures. I'm giving you credit for everything you offered already.

Now answer the question.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

I granted you your 8 ...

Okay , but is that a "yes" to the question "Are there White Supremacists, by that name or some other, in the US?

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

mickthinks wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:16 pm I granted you your 8 ...

Okay , but is that a "yes" to the question "Are there White Supremacists, by that name or some other, in the US?

jeez, guy, he gave you a provisional yes

accept it, quit pickin' at nits, and move on with the conversation
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:20 pm he gave you a provisional yes
What in Christ's name is a provisional "yes" if it isn't a "yes"?

It seems to me to be worth exploring for the benefit of everyone here who has tried to reason with Manny in the past, exactly why it's a waste of time. It's a waste of time because Manny is so intellectually dishonest that he cannot answer a straight question about his beliefs with a "yes" or a "no".

There is no conversation with a man like that. All we can do is demonstrate his emptiness.

But tell me, henry—why do you think Manny can't simply say "yes" to the question "are there White Supremacists in the US?"
Last edited by mickthinks on Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.