The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mickthinks

Re: The Left Destroys EVERYTHING It Touches

Post by mickthinks »

None of whom we can even locate today.

You guys are hiding in plain view.

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:57 pm None of whom we can even locate today.

Where's the picture from? I count four guys in racist costume, the Democrat-created KKK stuff, and four Southern Democrat flags...I'm not sure what point you can make from that. Maybe that there are four loonies left in the world, or four still-committed Democrats, or both. :wink:

Is that your evidence that "White Supremacy" is still a threat? Nice try. Keep going.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:04 pm
mickthinks wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:57 pm None of whom we can even locate today.

Where's the picture from? I count four guys in racist costume, the Democrat-created KKK stuff, and four Southern Democrat flags...I'm not sure what point you can make from that. Maybe that there are four loonies left in the world, or four still-committed Democrats, or both. :wink:

Is that your evidence that "White Supremacy" is still a threat? Nice try. Keep going.
Saint Max would say mick's head is haunted; that he has whitey in his head.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:04 pmI'm not sure what point you can make from that.
... that when you say you can't locate any White Supremacists today, that's just because you haven't tried.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

mickthinks wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:33 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:04 pmI'm not sure what point you can make from that.
... that when you say you can't locate any White Supremacists today, that's just because you haven't tried.
Not my job. Yours. You allege they're the great threat. Prove it.
henry quirk

Re: and it gets 'better'...

Post by henry quirk »

critical race theory, er, I mean anti-racism...

https://wfpc.sanford.duke.edu/webinar-e ... od-systems
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:58 am

too big to post...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 7Ff-Q=s996
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:16 am Prove it.
… to you who denies the facts? lol I have better things to waste my time on.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/woke-what-m ... ure-387962

The history and present usage of 'woke;.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:29 am

too big to post...

I read the letter to the Lancet. I admit I am prejudiced in favour of artificial inoculations ever since I was junior nurse in a fever hospital during the late 1940s when all the staff had to either pass the skin tests for immunities, or else get inoculations. I marvel at how the layman now uses what were once quite esoteric immunological ideas and terminology. It's great that people can readily adapt intellectually to new situations in their environments.

What is not great is the general lack of ordinary human kindness among the richer nations that keeps covid vaccine away from Africans. The result will be Biblical.
henry quirk

and 'better'...

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Belinda wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:30 pm

too big to post...

I read the letter to the Lancet. I admit I am prejudiced in favour of artificial inoculations ever since I was junior nurse in a fever hospital during the late 1940s when all the staff had to either pass the skin tests for immunities, or else get inoculations. I marvel at how the layman now uses what were once quite esoteric immunological ideas and terminology. It's great that people can readily adapt intellectually to new situations in their environments.

What is not great is the general lack of ordinary human kindness among the richer nations that keeps covid vaccine away from Africans. The result will be Biblical.
You are such an [redacted]. South Africa is one of the richest countries on the planet. How can a country with diamonds be poor? How are you defining 'rich country'? Do you mean 'run by white people'? Define 'white'. How many 'white' people would need to be in power for someone like you to define it as 'run by whites'? What a [redacted] you are.

[Edited by iMod]
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:12 am

too big to post...

You are such an annoying old bat. South Africa is one of the richest countries on the planet. How can a country with diamonds be poor? How are you defining 'rich country'? Do you mean 'run by white people'? Define 'white'. How many 'white' people would need to be in power for someone like you to define it as 'run by whites'? What a loathesome little racist you are.
You are mistaken. The Omicron variant is not an African problem it's a global problem. The more unvaccinated individuals the more variants.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:16 am
mickthinks wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:33 pm
Not my job. Yours. You allege they're the great threat. Prove it.
"immanuel can" looking for "white supremacists" would be like an "atheist" looking for 'God'.

An "atheist", just like "immanuel can", would NEVER look for what either BOTH BELIEVE, wholeheartedly, does NOT EXIST.

BOTH just BELIEVE that one or the other DOES NOT EXIST. So, they BOTH would NEVER even consider to OPEN, their eyes, to SEE what thee ACTUAL Truth REALLY IS.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Belinda wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:48 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:12 am

You are such an annoying old bat. South Africa is one of the richest countries on the planet. How can a country with diamonds be poor? How are you defining 'rich country'? Do you mean 'run by white people'? Define 'white'. How many 'white' people would need to be in power for someone like you to define it as 'run by whites'? What a loathesome little racist you are.
You are mistaken. The Omicron variant is not an African problem it's a global problem. The more unvaccinated individuals the more variants.
What does that have to do with anything I wrote?