In the event, that money is eliminated, would masculinity hold to ransom the logic of peace?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

In the event, that money is eliminated, would masculinity hold to ransom the logic of peace?

Post by trokanmariel »

If money and capitalism and consumerism were given up on, would masculinity hold to ransom the logic of peace?

Re: In the event, that money is eliminated, would masculinity hold to ransom the logic of peace?

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:42 pm If money and capitalism and consumerism were given up on, would masculinity hold to ransom the logic of peace?
NO.
trokanmariel

Re: In the event, that money is eliminated, would masculinity hold to ransom the logic of peace?

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:43 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:42 pm If money and capitalism and consumerism were given up on, would masculinity hold to ransom the logic of peace?
NO.
How did you come across that answer?

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:51 pm
NO.
I came across that answer when I uncovered/worked out that for human beings to give up on money, capitalism, and consumerism, then they would have to evolve into being wise, or much wiser, beings, then they are in the days when this is being written. When this does occur then, so called, "masculinity" does NOT hold ANY thing to ransom. This is because human beings are MUCH WISER for 'that' to occur, ever again.

By the way, 'Peace' naturally follows, or flows, when consumerism, capitalism, and the love of money has been gotten rid of the human psyche.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:02 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:51 pm

NO.
I came across that answer when I uncovered/worked out that for human beings to give up on money, capitalism, and consumerism, then they would have to evolve into being wise, or much wiser, beings, then they are in the days when this is being written. When this does occur then, so called, "masculinity" does NOT hold ANY thing to ransom. This is because human beings are MUCH WISER for 'that' to occur, ever again.

By the way, 'Peace' naturally follows, or flows, when consumerism, capitalism, and the love of money has been gotten rid of the human psyche.
I thought of that as well, that the question is a paradox of sorts, because of what you described
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It's very possible that this could happen.

Once all global currency systems are eliminated, a group of male ex-olympic weightlifting champions and gold medalists would create a database of all historical and present day philosophical and religious texts promoting peace (the bible, Gandhi, Buddha, MLK, Epicurus, Thoreau, etc.), and threaten to refuse to support and defend the texts with logical argument unless the use of currency is reinstated.