they're both racist

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: they're both racist

Post by Age »

commonsense wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:47 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:35 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:09 am

Correction an angry little pisant 4 year old.
LOL Are you STILL ASSUMING that just because some letters are written as capitals, then this means some particular thing?

If yes, then here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of WHY it is ALWAYS BETTER to gain CLARITY from the reader/speaker when one has a CHANCE TO, before they ASSUME absolutely ANY thing.

But if no, then WHY write, what you did?
What do you mean to convey by your use of capitalization?
Just to highlight that word/s.

AND, when I put single quotation marks around a word, a term, or a phrase, if you are at all interested, then I am pointing out that I am using that from a definition, a meaning, or in a way that you may be ASSUMING completely differently, at first glance, and until you clarify, with me, your ASSUMPTIONS are probably completely and utterly Wrong anyway.

Post by Age »

commonsense wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:01 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:13 am
commonsense wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:37 pm

I, too, am annoyed by your use of CAPITALIZATION. Your efforts TO emphasize portions OF YOUR speech make reading INTO A chore. BUGGER OFF :mrgreen:
Instead of wanting the "other" to 'bugger off', why do you NOT just STOP READING?

Or, do you feel MORE POWERFUL, within, when you TELL "others" to 'bugger off'?
Instead of wanting all others to tolerate &/or embrace your annoying idiosyncrasies, why not just stop annoying others?
1. If some 'thing' ANNOYS you then, as an adult, that is, SOLELY, your responsibility. ONLY 'you' ALLOW the feeling of annoyance to arise. If you can NOT control how you feel, then who do you think, or BELIEVE, is responsible for that?

2. Until EVERY one, individually, tells me what ANNOYS each and EVERY one of them, personally, then I am NOT EXACTLY sure what I am to, supposed, to do AND say. Also, the significance of a dozen or so human beings, in this forum, "feeling annoyed" because I write differently is of NO significance AT ALL, relative to what will be achieved here.

3. Do 'I' REALLY have that MUCH control OVER 'you', and 'your' feelings, that I can MAKE 'you' feel certain ways and CONTROL 'you' to feel certain things by just capitalizing some
letters?
commonsense wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:01 pm Or do yo feel more powerful by forcing others to accommodate your iconoclastic style?
LOL I do NOT force you to read the words I write.

Or, REALLY, do I have that MUCH control OVER you?

Also, because of who I ACTUALLY am, criticizing and attacking cherished beliefs and institutions just comes NATURALLY and is just SO SIMPLY and SO EASILY done, this is because of just how False, Wrong AND Incorrect most of human being's BELIEFS and institutions REALLY ARE.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

And—poof—just like that, you are gone.

You know who you are.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:30 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:24 am

If an adult human being can NOT read NOR hear some thing, without keeping their own dignity, then WHY are they so insecure?

Answer that, properly AND correctly, and then you will learn far more about WHO, WHAT, and WHY 'you' are, the way you are.
So are you saying it's OK to use the "n" word on people, for example?
Here we have ANOTHER EXAMPLE of one ASSUMING what I am saying, BEFORE CLARIFYING what is ACTUALLY true and Right and what I am ACTUALLY saying, FIRST.

My answer is NO, by the way. Unless, of course, that word is being expressed without ANY negative nor wrong connotation AT ALL, and is just being used to express an ACTUAL Truth, like, for example; that that human being has come from a country called "nigeria", which would be the ONLY usage I have and would use for that word. But each to their own.

And, let us NOT forget that I used the 'adult' word above.

If you ever get Truly CURIOS, then you will begin to understand what I was ACTUALLY saying and recording to above. Until then you are absolutely FREE to ASSUME absolutely ANY thing you like.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 pm Or is it just "cracker" that is OK to use on people but the "n" word isn't? Or should we not use either of those terms?
If those words are not expressing thee ACTUAl Truth of things, then what ACTUAL REAL purpose is there for using them?

If one just wants to express or reveal their hatred for another human being, then I suggest they just express 'that truth', instead.
Yes. That's typically what the use of "cracker" indicates. That the one using the term hates the one it's being bestowed upon.