they're both racist

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: they're both racist

Post by Sculptor »

commonsense wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:37 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:09 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:44 am
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can REFUTE in what I say. So, the ONLY comeback you have, is in what you say above. Which, by the way, says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.

It would NOT matter was size letters I use, NOR if they were capitalized or not, you can NOT refute what I have been POINTING OUT and SHOWING.

You WILL NOT answer my CLARIFYING QUESTIONS Honestly and OPENLY because if you did, then you would HAVE TO CONTRADICT your OWN WORDS.
I, too, am annoyed by your use of CAPITALIZATION. Your efforts TO emphasize portions OF YOUR speech make reading INTO A chore. BUGGER OFF :mrgreen:
I agree
He's like a shouty 4 year old
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

commonsense wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:14 pm White privilege is a fact or condition that applies to many, but not all, whites. The term can be used as an epithet.

“Cracker” is an example of an epithet. It is used only for its pejorative value.

The hatred involved is present whether it is stirred up or not.
What a load of racist shit.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

commonsense wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:14 pm White privilege is a fact or condition that applies to many, but not all, whites. The term can be used as an epithet.

“Cracker” is an example of an epithet. It is used only for its pejorative value.

I have never heard of cracker being used pejoratively. Like Xmas crackers are bad in some way? If I said "You are a Xmas cracker" would it be a meaningful insult?
Only recently I learned that the usage of 'woke' is solely pejorative. I must try to keep up to date with all these newly pejorative words .
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:15 pm
commonsense wrote: White privilege is a fact or condition that applies to many, but not all, whites. The term can be used as an epithet.

I have never heard of cracker being used pejoratively. Like Xmas crackers are bad in some way? If I said "You are a Xmas cracker" would it be a meaningful insult?
Only recently I learned that the usage of 'woke' is solely pejorative. I must try to keep up to date with all these newly pejorative words .
I totally forgot that a cracker can be something you eat, like a saltine cracker.

It can be used to call someone a fat, sweaty, red necked, pimple faced, bigoted, white fucker, typically from Georgia or somewhere else in the South.

Yes, do keep up. :wink:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

commonsense wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:33 pm
commonsense wrote: White privilege is a fact or condition that applies to many, but not all, whites. The term can be used as an epithet.

I totally forgot that a cracker can be something you eat, like a saltine cracker.

It can be used to call someone a fat, sweaty, red necked, pimple faced, bigoted, white fucker, typically from Georgia or somewhere else in the South.

Yes. I've heard "cracker" used in that context as well. For a poor white, it's probably as bad as referring to a black person as the "n" word. It doesn't give much dignity to its recipient.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:44 am
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can REFUTE in what I say. So, the ONLY comeback you have, is in what you say above. Which, by the way, says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.

It would NOT matter was size letters I use, NOR if they were capitalized or not, you can NOT refute what I have been POINTING OUT and SHOWING.

You WILL NOT answer my CLARIFYING QUESTIONS Honestly and OPENLY because if you did, then you would HAVE TO CONTRADICT your OWN WORDS.
I, too, am annoyed by your use of CAPITALIZATION. Your efforts TO emphasize portions OF YOUR speech make reading INTO A chore. BUGGER OFF :mrgreen:
Instead of wanting the "other" to 'bugger off', why do you NOT just STOP READING?

Or, do you feel MORE POWERFUL, within, when you TELL "others" to 'bugger off'?

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:16 pm

I agree
No matter HOW MANY times I tell 'you', older people, that I am NOT shouting, 'you' are STILL to BLIND to SEE and UNDERSTAND what is ACTUALLY going on here.

'you' are ALL like deaf oldies.

But keep ASSUMING 'things'. The MORE you do, then the MORE you PROVE what I say and claim about how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:27 am

Yes. I've heard "cracker" used in that context as well. For a poor white, it's probably as bad as referring to a black person as the "n" word. It doesn't give much dignity to its recipient.
If an adult human being can NOT read NOR hear some thing, without keeping their own dignity, then WHY are they so insecure?

Answer that, properly AND correctly, and then you will learn far more about WHO, WHAT, and WHY 'you' are, the way you are.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:19 am

I agree
No matter HOW MANY times I tell 'you', older people, that I am NOT shouting, 'you' are STILL to BLIND to SEE and UNDERSTAND what is ACTUALLY going on here.

But keep ASSUMING 'things'. The MORE you do, then the MORE you PROVE what I say and claim about how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.
Correction an angry little pisant 4 year old.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:09 am
I agree

LOL Are you STILL ASSUMING that just because some letters are written as capitals, then this means some particular thing?

If yes, then here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of WHY it is ALWAYS BETTER to gain CLARITY from the reader/speaker when one has a CHANCE TO, before they ASSUME absolutely ANY thing.

But if no, then WHY write, what you did?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:24 am

If an adult human being can NOT read NOR hear some thing, without keeping their own dignity, then WHY are they so insecure?

Answer that, properly AND correctly, and then you will learn far more about WHO, WHAT, and WHY 'you' are, the way you are.
So are you saying it's OK to use the "n" word on people, for example? Or is it just "cracker" that is OK to use on people but the "n" word isn't? Or should we not use either of those terms?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 pm

So are you saying it's OK to use the "n" word on people, for example? Or is it just "cracker" that is OK to use on people but the "n" word isn't? Or should we not use either of those terms?
Neither of the terms is polite.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:35 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:09 am

LOL Are you STILL ASSUMING that just because some letters are written as capitals, then this means some particular thing?

If yes, then here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of WHY it is ALWAYS BETTER to gain CLARITY from the reader/speaker when one has a CHANCE TO, before they ASSUME absolutely ANY thing.

But if no, then WHY write, what you did?
What do you mean to convey by your use of capitalization?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:13 am

Instead of wanting the "other" to 'bugger off', why do you NOT just STOP READING?

Or, do you feel MORE POWERFUL, within, when you TELL "others" to 'bugger off'?
Instead of wanting all others to tolerate &/or embrace your annoying idiosyncrasies, why not just stop annoying others?

Or do yo feel more powerful by forcing others to accommodate your iconoclastic style?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 pm

So are you saying it's OK to use the "n" word on people, for example?
Here we have ANOTHER EXAMPLE of one ASSUMING what I am saying, BEFORE CLARIFYING what is ACTUALLY true and Right and what I am ACTUALLY saying, FIRST.

My answer is NO, by the way. Unless, of course, that word is being expressed without ANY negative nor wrong connotation AT ALL, and is just being used to express an ACTUAL Truth, like, for example; that that human being has come from a country called "nigeria", which would be the ONLY usage I have and would use for that word. But each to their own.

And, let us NOT forget that I used the 'adult' word above.

If you ever get Truly CURIOS, then you will begin to understand what I was ACTUALLY saying and recording to above. Until then you are absolutely FREE to ASSUME absolutely ANY thing you like.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 pm Or is it just "cracker" that is OK to use on people but the "n" word isn't? Or should we not use either of those terms?
If those words are not expressing thee ACTUAl Truth of things, then what ACTUAL REAL purpose is there for using them?

If one just wants to express or reveal their hatred for another human being, then I suggest they just express 'that truth', instead.