Marriage and Family

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Marriage and Family

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:58 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm
Age wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:24 pm

I answered your question Honestly.

If you can not comprehend or understand that answer, then that is NOT my fault.

Now, if you want a different answer, then ask a different question.
'Every single country' is not an answer with no evidence to back it up.
Oh, if you were looking for evidence, then I suggest you just ask for that instead. (Once again, I do not like to assume ANY thing. As can be evidenced and proven throughout my writings here.)

Instead, however, you just asked me the questions;
"Which countries are you referring to?
You mean like Poland, England, Korea, Vietnam, France....?
Is it really so hard to simply make a point without hiding behind childrish riddles and capitals?"

My point was, and still is, I agreed with you on your claim that;
"The one certain thing is, that when you mess with a muslim country, you press the 'on' button for religious fanaticism." and that this 'certain thing' does not just happen in "muslim" countries but in EACH and EVERY country when they are being invaded, by "others".

People will try to protect their 'way of life and living', their 'religion' when "others" invade or come to mess that way of life and living up. The "on" button for 'religious fanaticism' is pressed, just as you were saying, but for EVERY country and EVERY culture.

By the way, the 'religion' that one's own way of life and living is better than "other's" ways are, will also "press the "on" button for religious fanaticism". As is evidenced and can be clearly seen when peoples from one country, or have one particular way of living, attempt to 'try to' change the ways of how people from other countries, and other parts of countries, live their lives.
Perhaps muslims are simply more devout than other religious. I can see why that would be uncomfortable for some...

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:12 am
Age wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:58 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm

'Every single country' is not an answer with no evidence to back it up.
Oh, if you were looking for evidence, then I suggest you just ask for that instead. (Once again, I do not like to assume ANY thing. As can be evidenced and proven throughout my writings here.)

Instead, however, you just asked me the questions;
"Which countries are you referring to?
You mean like Poland, England, Korea, Vietnam, France....?
Is it really so hard to simply make a point without hiding behind childrish riddles and capitals?"

My point was, and still is, I agreed with you on your claim that;
"The one certain thing is, that when you mess with a muslim country, you press the 'on' button for religious fanaticism." and that this 'certain thing' does not just happen in "muslim" countries but in EACH and EVERY country when they are being invaded, by "others".

People will try to protect their 'way of life and living', their 'religion' when "others" invade or come to mess that way of life and living up. The "on" button for 'religious fanaticism' is pressed, just as you were saying, but for EVERY country and EVERY culture.

By the way, the 'religion' that one's own way of life and living is better than "other's" ways are, will also "press the "on" button for religious fanaticism". As is evidenced and can be clearly seen when peoples from one country, or have one particular way of living, attempt to 'try to' change the ways of how people from other countries, and other parts of countries, live their lives.
Perhaps muslims are simply more devout than other religious.
'Trying to' put ALL "muslims" into the exact same basket, box, or pigeon hole I do not think will ever work. To me, 'generalizing' does not help in discussions like this.

I would say that EVERY human being is, equally,'devout', to their way of life and living. And, that NO one wants ANY "other person" to "mess with their way of life, and living".
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:12 amI can see why that would be uncomfortable for some...
I see plenty of people from different religions feeling uncomfortable with people from other religious faiths. But this is only because they have not yet gained full understanding, itself.

"muslims" are, by definition, more devout to living a truly loving and peaceful life, with "others", than "others" are.

I see lots of people, from say those countries where gun ownership and being able to shoot dead "another" just because they touched "your stuff" is classed as not just "normal" but also a "right", and where violence is just a "normal" part of the media, growing up, and living, feeling very uncomfortable with those who are far more devout to living in peace and harmony with "others". Just like "muslims" do.

I also equally see "muslims" feeling very uncomfortable with those who live with, and in, violence. Just like "others" do.

In fact I SEE people from ALL countries and cultures feeling very uncomfortable with the way "others" live their lives. This trait does NOT just belong to any one culture nor group of peoples, but for ALL adult human beings.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

"muslims" are, by definition, more devout to living a truly loving and peaceful life, with "others", than "others" are.

So your 'rules' don't apply to you then :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:08 pm
Age wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:56 am ...
Interesting. This fella posits that the reason you ask these questions is that your body creates them for someone else.

Here’s the reasoning, for your possible enjoyment …
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... imulation/
I do not posit any such thing.

As such another wrong assumption was posited by "walker".
:lol:

It's a fascinating link. I invite you to read it, consider it, and philosophize upon any sparking, ideally relevant to love, marriage, and family.

Take your time. Depth can be instant, but I invite you take your time and perhaps your contemplation upon the link will begin to manifest even in other postings, other topics, perhaps even in life, and you may say ah, there's a principle I didn't consider, laid bare and nekked.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:48 am "muslims" are, by definition, more devout to living a truly loving and peaceful life, with "others", than "others" are.

So your 'rules' don't apply to you then :lol:
I PURPOSELY wrote 'that', that way, knowing what is to come.

Now, would you like to share what 'rule' you are referring to here exactly?

If no, then WHY NOT?

But if yes, then we await your reply.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:59 am
Age wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:08 pm
Interesting. This fella posits that the reason you ask these questions is that your body creates them for someone else.

I do not posit any such thing.

As such another wrong assumption was posited by "walker".
:lol:

It's a fascinating link. I invite you to read it, consider it, and philosophize upon any sparking, ideally relevant to love, marriage, and family.

Take your time. Depth can be instant, but I invite you take your time and perhaps your contemplation upon the link will begin to manifest even in other postings, other topics, perhaps even in life, and you may say ah, there's a principle I didn't consider, laid bare and nekked.
From about the 10-15 words I read, EVERY thing in there can be explained, in a way which fits in PERFECTLY with EVERY thing else, and which could be understood, very simply and very easily by the way. But I will read the rest.

Until then, what do you propose is the 'principle' that I did not consider, which you claim is "laid bare and naked"?

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:59 am Interesting. This fella posits that the reason you ask these questions is that your body creates them for someone else.

First headline is OBVIOUSLY False.

Second heading is to ABSURD to even take seriously.

The date says it all, REALLY.

And this is even before I begin to read the rest.

But anyway ANY talk about living in a simulation can be explained, and understood, VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY. Thee Truth, after all, speaks for Itself.