Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:30 amALLAH AL er woteva...!!!
Averroes! U R BACK!! - such splendid timing.

Soon we shall be walking CLOCK_WISE around the Kaaba- not like those other sheep, that worship SATAN, in the anti-clock_wise method.

:twisted:

www.androcies.com
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:44 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:53 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:31 am
France '45 & Italy '43 were liberations.

From willing occupations. BTW if you know history you'd know that Fascism had a large support in Fracne in the late 30's and many french welcomed invasion from germany.

hence them not fighting out of a paper bag France in 40 and Italy in 43

BTW does "Vichy" mean anything to you?

Lavel? Petian - the former was executed after the war.

- knowing that the French Army outnumbered the germans (and could have taken half of germany while the gernamns were in invading poland - 80-percent of german armer was on the eastern front) - french could have ended the war right then and there - but instead sat on thier ass - waited 7 months fo rth egermans to re-amawss on the western front - then just caved when the "phoney war" ended).

fuck te Frech - i tink the Pole earned respect -t ehy fought to the end - unlike the French. I think France cowardice in may of 40 should merit Germny's userpatons of it - France should never have been given back her nation - after ww2 - i thnk the Germans should have been ben granted Frace - out of principle of cowardice of may 40 - but just my opinion on the matter.

Poles - YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! France - fuck the pussies.
I've got a BA and MA in historical subjects.
Run along now!
so - apart from your condescension. you knowing histroy - you affrim that the frence ahd equal arms to the germans - and could have ended the war by Nov-39 had they iNVADED GERMANY WHILE THE LATTER WAS IN POLAND.

YS?

THANKS FOR PLAYING..
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Averroes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:46 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 am
Averroes wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 am May Palestine be the next.
Absolutely, Israel is the last Colomy/Fourth Reich. denying equal rights to non jew "citizens" of Israel that are not Jewish,and illegally occupying the Westbank.
That too is well said.
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 am ...............so fuck Issrael...........until that time fuck israel.
Were I or anyone else here to say that, we would immediately be charged with anti-semitism. But, if I remember correctly from having exchanged with you much before, you have some jewish background, and thus these statements of yours says much about Israel. It's a pleasure to have exchanged with you again.
I welcome conversation with anyone here - ok with agreeing to disagree - not into trols though - the latter do not discus sadly.

per me - I've been anti-israel since the lat 80's and the first intefada - never ben anti-semitic (I'm an Atheist! so why would i be anti-semite?) - I'm a secualr humansit Athiest. have been since 1977. I appose Israel becasue she is first a "Jewish state" and second a "democracy" - she was both equally (but that can only be equal if the demographics of juish majority chould be asured -that is not longer assued and Israel ammended her "Consitution" (she dos not have a Constitution, but rather a formal "Declairation for the Nation/natioal statement" - anyway - she revisd that declariation from both a Jewsih maj and Democaracy - to only a jewish maj as 1st and dem 2nd - about 3 yrs ago - so i know where her intent is - ethnicicty over univerfsal humanity and democracy - so one more nail for me to not support her.

BTW - the person you were thinking of was not me (I'd like to talk with him though - we 3 might be on the same page here) - I'm not jewish in any way, athiest, did a dna and came out 3/4 Scots and 1/4 Nordic, not really a supris via my appearance, but good to know my dna anyway.

as always thanks for reply

ps too lazy for spell check above - you can figure it out.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:32 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:52 am To be clear Israel is the last South Africa.
No, it's not. Have you seen the state South Africa is in right now?
I am informed.

so you saying that since SA is a mess now - it is ok for Israel to be the SA of the 1980'.

that is what you are saying (or even "it would have been better if the SA of the 80's stayed in that state today").

well?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:32 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:52 am To be clear Israel is the last South Africa.
No, it's not.
is! as long as it is an etho state over a democracy its no differnet that Saudi Arabia.

Israel amended her Natonal declaration fro ma Democacy for jews and opther to an etho state only 3 yrs ago.

- so she is now no different that the Saudis.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:49 pm
Averroes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm you bringing up Shapiro
Ben Shapiro?

You can ignore him. What do you say to the videos themselves?

Did Ben Shapiro make desperate Afghanis cling to the fuselage of planes and plunge to their deaths?

Did Ben Shapiro tell Afghani girls to scream desperately to be saved from impeding rape?

Did Ben Shapiro shoot into crowds trying desperately to get to the airport to have some chance of escaping what they know is coming?

Did Ben Shaprio decide what rights would be given to women under Sharia?

Those Afghanis know something. They know something about the people you are trying to defend. And the video shows they do.

So forget Ben Shapiro. Just accept the testimony of the Afghanis.
Shapiro is a twit - like Candice - though smarter. still a twit and a racist he would never allow a jewish minority one state Democratic Israel.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:38 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:44 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:53 am

From willing occupations. BTW if you know history you'd know that Fascism had a large support in Fracne in the late 30's and many french welcomed invasion from germany.

hence them not fighting out of a paper bag France in 40 and Italy in 43

BTW does "Vichy" mean anything to you?

Lavel? Petian - the former was executed after the war.

- knowing that the French Army outnumbered the germans (and could have taken half of germany while the gernamns were in invading poland - 80-percent of german armer was on the eastern front) - french could have ended the war right then and there - but instead sat on thier ass - waited 7 months fo rth egermans to re-amawss on the western front - then just caved when the "phoney war" ended).

fuck te Frech - i tink the Pole earned respect -t ehy fought to the end - unlike the French. I think France cowardice in may of 40 should merit Germny's userpatons of it - France should never have been given back her nation - after ww2 - i thnk the Germans should have been ben granted Frace - out of principle of cowardice of may 40 - but just my opinion on the matter.

Poles - YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! France - fuck the pussies.
I've got a BA and MA in historical subjects.
Run along now!
so - apart from your condescension. you knowing histroy - you affrim that the frence ahd equal arms to the germans - and could have ended the war by Nov-39 had they iNVADED GERMANY WHILE THE LATTER WAS IN POLAND.

YS?

THANKS FOR PLAYING..
You are talking gibberish.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:02 pm ...so you saying that since SA is a mess now - it is ok for Israel to be the SA of the 1980'.
I'm saying anybody who compares Israel to SA doesn't know what he's talking about -- in relation to one or both of them.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:16 pm
Averroes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm you bringing up Shapiro
Ben Shapiro?

Did Ben Shapiro make desperate Afghanis cling to the fuselage of planes and plunge to their deaths?

Did Ben Shapiro tell Afghani girls to scream desperately to be saved from impeding rape?

Did Ben Shapiro shoot into crowds trying desperately to get to the airport to have some chance of escaping what they know is coming?

Those Afghanis know something. They know something about the people you are trying to defend. And the video shows they do.

Shapiro is a twit
You're totally missing the point. Ignore the bits of the video that have anything to do with B. Shapiro. Instead, look at what the Afghanis are saying and going through.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:37 pm
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:02 pm ...so you saying that since SA is a mess now - it is ok for Israel to be the SA of the 1980'.
I'm saying anybody who compares Israel to SA doesn't know what he's talking about -- in relation to one or both of them.
ok lets talk about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5zw3Yz-yas

He nows more about the state of Isdrael on the groudn that either you nor me.

yes? if he says its SA - i take him at is word- you? if not why not?

the above was 5 yrs ago - its worse now!!!!
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:11 am if he says its SA - i take him at is word- you? if not why not?
Several reasons. Here's SA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dLl5Z25ag
Explain to me how that's "Israel".
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:38 pm
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:16 pm
Ben Shapiro?

Shapiro is a twit
You're totally missing the point. Ignore the bits of the video that have anything to do with B. Shapiro. Instead, look at what the Afghanis are saying and going through.
I have no interest in Bens point nor the vid - more interst in your point.

about Ben or the Afghans. ben is a rasicist asshole - most Afghans are not rascist twits - unlike Ben.

so school me on what i'm missing here.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:48 am
gaffo wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:11 am if he says its SA - i take him at is word- you? if not why not?
you have a mind so use it!

the rioters are a rabble - ad ont he wrong side! agaisnt the courts that charged zumma for his corruption! (YA for the courts!)

I'm a Rule of Law Guy" so always side with the Rule of Law - inles its a "rul" of "law" and denis Nature Law - like South Africa did prior to Mandela and Israel does today.

-------------------------

I'm going to dumb it down for you and condecend - i know you are not dumb, but damn sometimes you play it so - so i will play likewise.

1. Do you affrim the principle that all persons in thier nation should and will have full rights - regardless of their sex, race, religon, economic statiion.

2. if yes - why do you defend Israel - she does not do so

I'm not going to debate whether blue is Red - I'm calling you oput here and now.

Israel is a nation state founded upon the concept of a jewish majority - and democratic - in 48.

2 yr ago they threw out the domcratice part since they know thepalistinians will outbtreed them (so showd their priority - jews over democracy).

so you the same??

you love Israel so much - if so and affirm their mindset of ethnicity over democracy.

if you wer the President, would your be like Naziyahoo and Ben Salman and declair the United States a Chrsitan Etho State - first an dformost (as the Saudis and Israelis ahve) - over equal rights for all - i.e. Democracy.

whell President IC? would you?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:48 am
nice "squirell" game.

now

1. do you have a mind?
2. do you have a heart?

if either - stop playing squirell.

In fact is the day Israel removed "democracy" equal to jewishness" in her national declariation - the founding document of 48 - which she did 3-4 yrs ago - she ended up no different than Saudi Arabia.

only diff is the Israelis are mostly Jews and the Saudis are Muslim - but both gov are ethnostates - denail of nonjews/muslims the rights of them..............

--------------------

so are you prejudice IC?

its ok for jews to deny others equal rights. but not muslim so no goose gander for you!

but not for muslim..............

hhhhhhmmmmmmm ok. if so you are not objectiven in mid nor heart - pul your fking head out Sir.

--------------

also yoou fine with the israelis killing the gazans 100 to 1 in their 3 "Wars"? if so does that mean in your mind a muslims life is worth 1/100th of a jew? - if so you were born 70 yrs too late.......well not into insults but fk sometime the thick minded piss me off and so be it - my bad.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

IC - still noting you are a squirrle - i've not notd you reply per Livy vid i provied.

he said stuff i agreed with 100 percent. you just ignored what he said and provided a SA riot link.

nice squirrel.

-------------did you view the Livy link?

if so.

your opinion?

or you just not willing to use your mind and instead play squirel instead? - not view nor discuss what a man who knows 100 time more then you and me combined - ......but no go ahead and paly the puss instead o fuisng your mind to discuss.