Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:22 pm so school me on what i'm missing here.
Watch the video that Ben Shapiro shows inside his video. The Afghanis shown there were not coached by Ben Shapiro, me, or anybody else. Their terror tells you everything you need to know about the Taliban. No testimony from me or Ben Shapiro is necessary.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:13 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:48 am
gaffo wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:11 am if he says its SA - i take him at is word- you? if not why not?
Several reasons. Here's SA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dLl5Z25ag
Explain to me how that's "Israel".
nice "squirell" game.
I don't understand your reference here. You're going to have to explain what you mean.

It's perfectly obvious to me that South Africa is descending into anarchy. You can see it in the video. I'm still waiting to figure out how you think that's Israel. Do you think that's what's happening there?
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:53 pm BTW - the person you were thinking of was not me (I'd like to talk with him though - we 3 might be on the same page here) - I'm not jewish in any way, athiest, did a dna and came out 3/4 Scots and 1/4 Nordic, not really a supris via my appearance, but good to know my dna anyway.
Oups! My bad. Please, accept my apologies.
gaffo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:53 pm as always thanks for reply

ps too lazy for spell check above - you can figure it out.
All the pleasure was mine. Don't worry about the spell check, your posts are very clear to me.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Here's the Taliban doing what they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXxgTKLXSks
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:55 pm Here's the Taliban doing what they do.

Looks like a Russian or else Chinese helicopter.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:56 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:55 pm Here's the Taliban doing what they do.

Looks like a Russian or else Chinese helicopter.
Apparently, America left them many military helicopters...including 33 MI17s, 33 Blackhawks, and 43 MD530s. Very likely, it's one of those.

And America also left them the other items below:
Biden.jpg
Biden.jpg (12.85 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
But the important realization is simply this: these are the people that America has given all these wonderful gifts. And as a result, the Taliban is in a much better military situation now than they were before the Americans arrived.

Quite an achievement, really.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

and the taliban would never sell the equipment to Iran, China or Russia...

-Imp
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Impenitent wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:46 pm and the taliban would never sell the equipment to Iran, China or Russia...

-Imp
Or, as the video shows, dangle dissenters from a helicopter by their necks. The Taliban are sweet, gentle types, closet humanitarians. Why women are screaming and hysterical to get away from them, and men are so desperate they're clinging to the wheels of transport planes and plunging to certain death rather than face the Taliban...well, that's just a mystery to us all. :roll:

They're the Democrats' new friends, don't you know: how coulld they be bad?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm
Watch the video that Ben Shapiro shows inside his video. The Afghanis shown there were not coached by Ben Shapiro, me, or anybody else. Their terror tells you everything you need to know about the Taliban. No testimony from me or Ben Shapiro is necessary.
Ben is a racist asshole - so don't care what he has to say - he's got brians, but no heart - so ignore him. i advise othres with heart to do the same.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:31 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:13 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:48 am
Several reasons. Here's SA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dLl5Z25ag
Explain to me how that's "Israel".
nice "squirell" game.
I don't understand your reference here. You're going to have to explain what you mean.

It's perfectly obvious to me that South Africa is descending into anarchy. You can see it in the video. I'm still waiting to figure out how you think that's Israel. Do you think that's what's happening there?
my point is that I nkow SA is fucked today - more crime/etc.....than under Apartied - but for me its better now than then (for you?) - today is a fked up democracy, then it was a racist monarchy - less crime, but not universal democracy - so pick your poinson - i take more crime and non racsit society over less crime under a racist society.

Israel has low crime and is fuly Apartied - and so why i do not support her. when she become a democracy with more crime and with a jewish minority of 45 percet vs the Palitinian/and Israeli arabs 55 percet with more crime, but affirm rights for all influding nonjews - with yes with more crime overall - then i shall support her.

not beforehand.

its a matter of priciple. equall rights for all. no exceptions and no jewish majority mandate to allow common human dignaty of equall rights for all. if jew maj fine - if not fine - to me its irrelivant - only relivence is full rights to all under the land - nothing more. nor less.

Squirell charge was per Gideon Livy - link - which you fully ignored and went on a tangent. - so i assuem since you played squirrel you dissagree with Livy's speach 7 yrs ago (today i assume he is even morso pro-liberty for all folks under the rule of the Israeli government).
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Impenitent wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:46 pm and the taliban would never sell the equipment to Iran, China or Russia...

-Imp
those nations are not equiped to service our equipment - but the Taliban might be able to sell our stuff to the Sauids if the price is low enough - the dsaudis bing our allis and such.

the saudis might be a buyer. and we - US wil lnot balk, since we and they are "allies" agaisn thte iraniains.

I'm sure the US State DEpartment will send a sternly worded letter to the Saudis if the latter buy our choppers - then we/US will allow the chopprs repair maintainence since the sauids are our buddies.........

thus the way of the world and national interests.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Per the Saudis - they are tlike the French - nice army on paper - but no fighting will - they got their arse handed to them in Yeman oly last year when they had the amrour and the Yemini did not.

I know the Chinese are trying to make allinanc with the Iranians (when the us should?) - and granted the iranians have not been in battles of late so might be as effective as the Saudis.

Saudis are our alliy - but do they serve us/US? - i don;t thinks o imo. Yemen is Shai maj, so that make us on the wrong side of histroy - then add Sauids piss poor militry fighting ability adn i have to ask why support a paper tiger that can't fight - ormore aplty has the meas to fight but not the will to do so - and add to it Yeman is maj Shai and not Sunni and we have a loosing propositions! us gt smart, here! THINK of who can win and why and then side with the winningside - or stand aside!!!!!!!!! -instead of siding with yet another losing side!!!!!!!!

---BTW we seem cluless per the Saudis, but at least we cut the fking cord with Pakistan and ided with the not failed state of India 20 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! let Cina sink her coin in the pakistan blachole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - its seems thier intenet per hte "belt and road" plan - so be it!

so US smart in cuting out Pakistan, and siding with an acutal functiong nations - India - not so smart perSaudi Arabia - to date, but mayb we will wake up per the sauids soon?

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm
And the "afghanis" had just as much 'terror' when armed forces from other countries invaded their country dropping bombs on them and walking and driving through their cities shooting them dead. The terror from these peoples tells you everything you need to know about armed forces, from ALL "sides".

The acts from invading countries caused the exact same 'terror', and as such are equally 'terrorist acts'.

War is terrifying. So, you can and will NEVER justify 'war'.

The act of participating in war is a 'terrorist act'. No matter what "side" one wants to believe they are on.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:50 pm

-Imp
Or, as the video shows, dangle dissenters from a helicopter by their necks. The Taliban are sweet, gentle types, closet humanitarians. Why women are screaming and hysterical to get away from them, and men are so desperate they're clinging to the wheels of transport planes and plunging to certain death rather than face the Taliban...well, that's just a mystery to us all. :roll:

They're the Democrats' new friends, don't you know: how coulld they be bad?
And, WHY do so MANY people HATE "americans", and the "west"?

WHY do so many people want to KILL "americans", and people from the "west"?

Could the reason so many people HATE and want to KILL "americans" and "christians" be because they have been causing the same terrifying acts as "others" have been doing? WHY are women screaming and hysterical trying to get away from overseas armed forces? WHY are people attaching bombs to their own bodies and blowing themselves up to certain death rather than face "americans", "christians", and the "west"?

What could it possibly be that is driving these people to fear, so called, "christians" so much?

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:46 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:27 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:29 pm
I wonder how many Afghani women are "drinking to that" right now.
More than you would think.
Well, here is what you are drinking to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvCT7j9MFc

Enjoy your drink.
That video is another GREAT EXAMPLE of confirmation biases.

The law enforcers in EVERY country are NO different to the law enforcers in that country.

And, ANY one can produce and edit a video to show that the law enforcers of ANY country are despicable people.

In fact it can be very easily shown how "christians" can be the most despicable people in the world. They, after all, certainly do NOT follow Love NOR God. As can be proven absolutely true by some of the words here under the label "immanuel can" in this forum.