Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:29 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:32 am
Averroes wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 am ...liberating their country...
I'll drink to that.
I wonder how many Afghani women are "drinking to that" right now.
I feel a God joke brewing.

Human: Dear God why did you invent alcohol?

God: So that you would have something to drown your sorrows with.

Human: But why would you create suffering and sorrow in the first place?

God: Because after I knew I created the world, I then had the sudden realisation I fucked up, and then had to fix the fuck up by finding solace was hiding at bottom of an empty bottle.

God: Another after thought came to me...I had to make the ones in my image addictive drunktards, it was the only way I could justify my fuck up, so I had to fuck up my fuck up even more...hoping my image would not notice it was me who fucked up, not them.

gaffo

Post by gaffo »

wtf wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:07 am

It was inevitable the day we went in.

yep.
wtf wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:07 am But then again, we don't hear much about the 7th century Islamic fundamentalist regime run by our great good friend the Saudis. You know, the ones up to their eyeballs in 9/11.
I'm an old school Foreng policy guy - a paleoconservatice (why i supported the Gulf War - remove Iraq from Keiwat.- for violation of international law - invading otehr nations) - and why Bush Sr was smart in eninding it there - and not going into Iraq - unlike his son (on cheney's orders of course) we all know the rsult of that - Iraqnam.

I support the Saudis - as our buddie - for mutual national interests. not morality, I'm no bleeding heart nor a world policeman type - US has lost its power due to foolish wars like Iraqnam and Afganistan.

if she had just stayed with self interest - like gulf war one - and so - tadoy we would still ahve Sadam to thugrry over his sheople in Iraq (thus a balence of power per Iran - and no Yeman war today (with Iraq now a "greater Iran and so Iran now a rival to the Saudis and so the Saudis fearing Iran and so the Yemni war.........etc........house of cards when you remvoe a strongman that servece the balance of power) - never would have had Zarari nor ISIS either - so no need for the the whole shit storm we got via JR (Chaney) actions.

wtf wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:07 am Our foreign policy is so screwed up there is literally no hope. It's been that way since the end of WWII.

no, our foreign policy was wise up until March of 2004 with Jr's illegal invasion of Iraqnam.

wtf wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:07 am Truman regretted creating the CIA, Ike warned us about the MIC,.

no CIA serves national interests - just as other nations have their KGB - if we remove the CIA they will still have their KGBs. so CIA is a necc evil for self defense.

BTW I think the Mafia killed LBJ, not the CIA due to te Bay of Pigs debacle. the CIA had no motive the mafia did. IMO.

BTW the native always pay the highest price. never the occupiers....rem as a kid hearig of the 58000 dad american solders in nam - never of the 2 million native Veitnemese (northand south). I bet "they" kids in the 70's/80's never learned of the 58k but he 2 mill instead in thier schools. I assume using donkey sense and undersading national hypocricy and its linked eduactional system.(all natios not just murca - murca and the 58 k is just one example)

I bet the algerian school books talk fo the 200k? dead in tier war against the frnce -w hile the franc txtbooks prob only talk of te french soluder dead - how many frence soldeirs died in algreria?....no clue personally. they lost so that is good at least.
Last edited by gaffo on Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:27 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:32 am
I'll drink to that.
More than you would think.
Well, here is what you are drinking to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvCT7j9MFc

Enjoy your drink.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:31 am
gaffo wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:23 am not all the kings horses nor men could but ..........er not 1 trillion bucks nor 300,00 men make a whit worth with the lack to fight.

France in 1940, Itally in 1943. etc......

20 yrs for nothin, so be it. hope the folks there that threw down thier arms like living under oppresion.

not that i would do differenct in the shoes - just sayin, you got your life - vs maybe lossing if over a fight - but a life wiht chains - may you learn to live with those chains.

20 yrs - thousands dead/etc, tillions pisses away.....just like Nam, now live witht he consequences.

God with you folks - you'll need Him.
France '45 & Italy '43 were liberations.

From willing occupations. BTW if you know history you'd know that Fascism had a large support in Fracne in the late 30's and many french welcomed invasion from germany.

hence them not fighting out of a paper bag France in 40 and Italy in 43

BTW does "Vichy" mean anything to you?

Lavel? Petian - the former was executed after the war.

- knowing that the French Army outnumbered the germans (and could have taken half of germany while the gernamns were in invading poland - 80-percent of german armer was on the eastern front) - french could have ended the war right then and there - but instead sat on thier ass - waited 7 months fo rth egermans to re-amawss on the western front - then just caved when the "phoney war" ended).

fuck te Frech - i tink the Pole earned respect -t ehy fought to the end - unlike the French. I think France cowardice in may of 40 should merit Germny's userpatons of it - France should never have been given back her nation - after ww2 - i thnk the Germans should have been ben granted Frace - out of principle of cowardice of may 40 - but just my opinion on the matter.

Poles - YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! France - fuck the pussies.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Averroes wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 am They fought hard for 20 years with their limited means against the "strongest" and wealthiest military in the world, and they won, liberating their country from foreign occupation. Moreover, they got their enermy saying of themselves that their exit from the country was so shameful and embarrassing! Congratulations to the victors.

lol. and well stated/true (when a pussy just throw down your arms - france anyone - 1940) - though no fan of taliban.

Averroes wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 am May Palestine be the next.
Absolutely, Israel is the last Colomy/Fourth Reich. denying equal rights to non jew "citizens" of Israel that are not Jewish,and illegally occupying the Westbank ................so fuck Issrael...........unless it ignores the Jewish majority mandate - and instead supports Democracy regardelss of jewish percentage - until that time fuck israel.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

To be clear Israel is the last South Africa.

i now await the power that be - for ther 30 peices of siler - to remove this thread..................
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 am
Averroes wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 am May Palestine be the next.
Absolutely, Israel is the last Colomy/Fourth Reich. denying equal rights to non jew "citizens" of Israel that are not Jewish,and illegally occupying the Westbank.
That too is well said.
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 am ...............so fuck Issrael...........until that time fuck israel.
Were I or anyone else here to say that, we would immediately be charged with anti-semitism. But, if I remember correctly from having exchanged with you much before, you have some jewish background, and thus these statements of yours says much about Israel. It's a pleasure to have exchanged with you again.
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:46 am
Enjoy your drink.
@Sculptor
You were proposed by an ignorant and biased member to watch a video by another ignorant and biased individual.
Instead of getting information from an ignorant who never went to Afghanistan, I counter propose to watch the testimony of an Afghan who was on the ground in Afghanistan during the US invasion, and who later also dealt personally with high Afghan officials of the former government. His name is Rahmatullah Nowruz and on his YouTube channel he posted a very interesting and enlightening video where he is interviewed by Ali Dawah:https://youtu.be/6TXQuBSbedk
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Averroes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:04 am
Enjoy your drink.
@Sculptor
You were proposed by an ignorant and biased member to watch a video by another ignorant and biased individual.
Heh. :D

Did you watch his "ignorant and biased" video? It shows exactly what's happening.

Sorry, chum. You can pretend your pals aren't doing what's in the videos, but clearly, that's exaclty what they're doing. And people on the ground in Afghanistan are clearly terrified out of their minds. Will you say they know less than you do? I bet they know the truth of everything you're so desperate to deny.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:52 am To be clear Israel is the last South Africa.
No, it's not. Have you seen the state South Africa is in right now?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:53 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:31 am
gaffo wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:23 am not all the kings horses nor men could but ..........er not 1 trillion bucks nor 300,00 men make a whit worth with the lack to fight.

France in 1940, Itally in 1943. etc......

20 yrs for nothin, so be it. hope the folks there that threw down thier arms like living under oppresion.

not that i would do differenct in the shoes - just sayin, you got your life - vs maybe lossing if over a fight - but a life wiht chains - may you learn to live with those chains.

20 yrs - thousands dead/etc, tillions pisses away.....just like Nam, now live witht he consequences.

God with you folks - you'll need Him.
France '45 & Italy '43 were liberations.

From willing occupations. BTW if you know history you'd know that Fascism had a large support in Fracne in the late 30's and many french welcomed invasion from germany.

hence them not fighting out of a paper bag France in 40 and Italy in 43

BTW does "Vichy" mean anything to you?

Lavel? Petian - the former was executed after the war.

- knowing that the French Army outnumbered the germans (and could have taken half of germany while the gernamns were in invading poland - 80-percent of german armer was on the eastern front) - french could have ended the war right then and there - but instead sat on thier ass - waited 7 months fo rth egermans to re-amawss on the western front - then just caved when the "phoney war" ended).

fuck te Frech - i tink the Pole earned respect -t ehy fought to the end - unlike the French. I think France cowardice in may of 40 should merit Germny's userpatons of it - France should never have been given back her nation - after ww2 - i thnk the Germans should have been ben granted Frace - out of principle of cowardice of may 40 - but just my opinion on the matter.

Poles - YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! France - fuck the pussies.
I've got a BA and MA in historical subjects.
Run along now!
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:32 pm
Averroes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:04 am
Enjoy your drink.
Did you watch his "ignorant and biased" video? It shows exactly what's happening.
As a matter of fact I did watch it and if you want proof then I find that Ben's elocution to be much like the Looney tunes character Daffy Duck! And that is a quite appropriate simile, as what is exactly the case is that Ben Shapiro, according to himself, is a 13 year old boy trapped in a grown man's body who thinks that nuking a hurricane is cool and won't hurt anybody!! https://youtu.be/gQpL1XGf-as
Anyway, you bringing up Shapiro was a self-inflicted wound a bit like the Church self inflicted wound of adopting the trinity. On the latter part at least we can all agree.
Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:46 am Sorry, chum.
Alright, I forgive you for self injuring yourself like this if that can help! But if you want complete recovery from your self inflicted wounds, I prescribe to you the following ointment: https://youtu.be/6TXQuBSbedk
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Averroes wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:38 pm you bringing up Shapiro
Ben Shapiro?

You can ignore him. What do you say to the videos themselves?

Did Ben Shapiro make desperate Afghanis cling to the fuselage of planes and plunge to their deaths?

Did Ben Shapiro tell Afghani girls to scream desperately to be saved from impeding rape?

Did Ben Shapiro shoot into crowds trying desperately to get to the airport to have some chance of escaping what they know is coming?

Did Ben Shaprio decide what rights would be given to women under Sharia?

Those Afghanis know something. They know something about the people you are trying to defend. And the video shows they do.

So forget Ben Shapiro. Just accept the testimony of the Afghanis.
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:49 pm So forget Ben Shapiro.
You made the correct decision to forget about Shapiro. I see that my prescribed ointment worked miracles on you. That's a good thing done during the weekend. Anyway, it would have been of no benefit at all to you to continue on that self mutilation path you had started on by bringing him in. You are a very fortunate person to have met me and taken my advice. I now wish that the Church could also stop treading the self mutilating path of the trinity and become more reasonable and less stubborn.
Don't worry, if you like videos, then I have lots of videos that I can share with you (and others) on the present subject or another:

A British journalist captured by the Taliban speaks out: https://youtu.be/p0mCBq8jJoE

US decorated soldiers testified that US troops were commanded to overlook child rape by their allies and helpers in Afghanistan: https://youtu.be/Bf2rBUC6F_0

US soldier kicked out of the US army for trying to prevent a child rapist from raping a child and beating his mother: https://youtu.be/px0tQvldBvw

You already saw the footage of the US Army, who after overlooking their helpers raping of Afghan children and the beating of their mothers, they then abandoned them and went home. Should the US have taken home their pals the child rapists that they supported for all these years? Anyways, it's not too late!

I have another video that might interest you. It is a video from a former Lutheran Christian woman who left the Lutheran Church after she learned and read the writings of Martin Luther, who as you know is the founder of Protestantism. In the following video she explains by quoting the writings of Luther how the latter inspired hatred and the Holocaust in Germany: https://youtu.be/mBMfPy-Nazk

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:49 pm Just accept the testimony of the Afghanis.
My ointment truly worked wonders on you. Its second part is in project. As soon as it is released, I will inform you if God wills. In the meantime you can re watch the testimony of the Afghanis of the first part again: https://youtu.be/6TXQuBSbedk
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Averroes wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:30 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:49 pm So forget Ben Shapiro.
You made the correct decision to forget about Shapiro...
Of course, you know that I said you had liberty to do so, so you could pay attention to the testimony of the lips of the Afghanis involved. But I might have expected you wouldn't anyway. Well, let's see what the truth turns out to be. The Taliban will do what the Taliban does.

Taqiyya is predictable.