Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RCSaunders

Re: Saigon - er Kabul has fallen.......oh well.

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:32 am
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:14 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:15 am

That would put the USA on an illegal basis for every single war waged since 1945.
So war is OK so long as it's legal? I don't think you think that, but what's wrong with war is not because it's against some law, but that it is subhuman dedication to wholesale murder and destruction justified by some absurd ideology.
Nothing I said here so much as implies that.
WW2 was a case where Germany declared war on the USA.
All the rest since then were illegal.

Let me ask you: if a country declares war on you , is it "ok" to fight?
Individuals defending themselves against other individuals threatening their lives and property is not war.

Wars are always collective efforts. Gangs of idiots following some, "leader," for the sake of some collective end. Whether obscenely called offensive or defensive, they are wholesale slaughter of other human beings justified on the basis of some collective purpose, like promoting or defending a religion, a social/political ideology, a society or a state, (i.e. some government). No country ever declares war on any individual. Only governments declare war on other governments.

It is never right to, "fight." That's how animals deal with one another.

It is perfectly alright to kill an animal that is threatening you. You don't, "fight," it, as in, "wage war against it."
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:07 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:14 am
So war is OK so long as it's legal? I don't think you think that, but what's wrong with war is not because it's against some law, but that it is subhuman dedication to wholesale murder and destruction justified by some absurd ideology.

Individuals defending themselves against other individuals threatening their lives and property is not war.
Dah!

Wars are always collective efforts. Gangs of idiots following some, "leader," for the sake of some collective end. Whether obscenely called offensive or defensive, they are wholesale slaughter of other human beings justified on the basis of some collective purpose, like promoting or defending a religion, a social/political ideology, a society or a state, (i.e. some government). No country ever declares war on any individual. Only governments declare war on other governments.

It is perfectly alright to kill an animal that is threatening you. You don't, "fight," it, as in, "wage war against it."
Why are you babbling on about obvious things?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:59 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Dah!

Why are you babbling on about obvious things?
To answer your inane question.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

gaffo wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:17 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:22 pm so school me on what i'm missing here.
Watch the video that Ben Shapiro shows inside his video. The Afghanis shown there were not coached by Ben Shapiro, me, or anybody else. Their terror tells you everything you need to know about the Taliban. No testimony from me or Ben Shapiro is necessary.
Ben is a racist asshole...
Not true, but not even remotely relevant. I'm not referring to Shapiro, but to the actual videos of the Afghan people in the clip.

Go watch that.