American Marxism

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: American Marxism

Post by Sculptor »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:46 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:25 am Idiot
Ah. Your eloquence and wisdom is its own rebuttal. 8)
You cannot accept the obvious truth, typical or your kind.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:08 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:46 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:25 am Idiot
Ah. Your eloquence and wisdom is its own rebuttal. 8)
You cannot accept the obvious truth, typical or your kind.
Because typically, he knows there isn't any, except what he makes up.

Human knowledge is the laughing stock of existence itself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:12 am Christianity is premised on faith, and faith cannot be a product of force.
It is when it is forced upon someone who has absolutely no concept of 'faith' or of 'christianity' for that matter.

You are basically forcing the concepts to exist as real and true, by claiming to personally know the concepts. . forcing that knowledge onto someone else everytime you procreate, or communicate your knowledge to someone else already living.

And that's why I am able to point out your hypocrisy, and is why I am quite confidently able to say you are dumb and I am smart, smarter than you.

Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:12 am Christianity is premised on faith, and faith cannot be a product of force.
Christianity is premised on fear, and fear cannot be a product of force.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:32 am
It is when it is forced...
"Force" has never yet been defined as "verbal persuasion." So no, there's no "force."
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:51 pm
"Force" has never yet been defined as "verbal persuasion." So no, there's no "force."
Try stopping yourself from knowing then.

Try making yourself not happen by using your own force, will or volition.

Stop forcing people to speak the same language via "verbal persuasion."

If "verbal persuasion." is not needed to know God, why are you even bothering to argue with others your known God?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:12 pm your own force, will or volition.
Not at all the same things.

You're full of category errors today.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:12 pm your own force, will or volition.
Not at all the same things.

You're full of category errors today.
You cannot force yourself to exist or not exist…. But you can force others to exist….that’s the force I’m talking about, I have no idea what force your talking about….but then I guess that’s just down to your own category errors.

Forcing others to live, is subjecting them to your own ideologies it’s called gaslighting.

It’s like believe me or face the judgment day, the day of wrath.

Absolutely disgusting control freak behaviour.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:52 pm Forcing others to live..
Oh. You think God should "ask" you if you want to live? Like, you're envisioning a line-up of celestial babies, each being asked "Do you want to live?"

But of course, there would be no "you" to ask, then, or you'd have to already be "living." Moreover, there'd be no basis on which to answer. For how would you know whether or not you "wanted to live" if you had no conception of "life" already? :shock:
...it’s called gaslighting.
No, "gaslighting" is defined as rewriting or retelling and falsifying history in such a way as to cause a person to doubt the factual truth that they already know. It has no application to the allegation you're making. And the allegation you're trying to make makes no sense on its own terms.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:00 pm
Oh. You think God should "ask" you if you want to live? Like, you're envisioning a line-up of celestial babies, each being asked "Do you want to live?"
I'm not talking to God who ever the fuck he is. I'm talking to you.
Why can't you just respond without bringing your made-up 'fantasy entity' belief into the discussion?
Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:00 pmBut of course, there would be no "you" to ask, then, or you'd have to already be "living." Moreover, there'd be no basis on which to answer. For how would you know whether or not you "wanted to live" if you had no conception of "life" already? :shock:
Oh, that's right, resort back to the 'no you' tactic again I see, yes, it's an easy cop out, ok.

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:00 pmNo, "gaslighting" is defined as rewriting or retelling and falsifying history in such a way as to cause a person to doubt the factual truth that they already know. It has no application to the allegation you're making. And the allegation you're trying to make makes no sense on its own terms.
Ok throw this back at me if it makes you feel better.

The factual truth can only be known via knowledge on demand, knowledge is always of past tense, it's history. There is no news but old news. But forget about that truth, you probably wont understand it anyway. Even if you did you'd twist it so far out of it's original shape that it will in incoherent again, your the master of twist.

Back to the point...I'll try again....And this is for those who know they exist,ok...I said, and repeat: There is no force in the world that can make you 'not exist' ... but 'you' as you know yourself to exist, notice I'm using the word KNOW here?
This 'known you' cannot force yourself to 'not-exist'....but this 'known you' can force another human being to exist, simply because in knowing you exist, you will also know how to make more of you, in the form of others.

That was my entire point...you can distort it all you want, but what I've said is correct in the ordinary sense of the word, according to what is human conceptual understanding and meaning via KNOWLEDGE...WHICH is essence is the dream of separation.

So again, why would someone who ''knows'' they exist, then force 'another life' to live when that life doesn't have a need to live? but will force it anyway because the force is a need of the one who is already living.

IC that is the force I am talking about. Why the need to invite others to keep playing the same old play ( theatrics) over and over again while already knowing the risk of harm, suffering and pain that may or may not, be experienced by this other forced into existence sentient being?

I understand if you've not really thought about these issues before, so they might seem a little odd to you, but that's just how deep my thinking goes sometimes.

If this is too much for you to comprehend IC, then just forget it, I'm not holding my breath in anticipation of getting a straight answer from you, but you never know, there is always hope, and you may well surprise me.

I also understand what you mean when you say religious belief is a faith, and not a force being forced upon someone. As we can all believe what we like, but all I'm saying is, if you already KNOW your belief to be truth. Then why the need to talk about it on a forum. It's like you are forcing something to be heard, already knowing no one is being forced to believe you. So in essence, you have no argument, and yet here you are still wanting to argue your belief...to me, that's another form of force, forcing your belief onto other people.

Anyways, there are many interpretations of what 'force' means... ''verbal persuasion'' is a subtle form of force.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:51 pm
Verbal persuasion involves someone convincing another person that they have the capability to perform a task successfully.

In your case Can, you can't.

Why even bother forcing the issue at all?

If your belief in God is truth. Then why even raise the issue with others at all, you'd already KNOW and that would be enough for you.

But here you are on a forum, talking endlessly about your God truth. That to me is a subtle form of force.

The truth is, you do not know God at all, you just think, or blindly believe you do, what you are actually doing here, is forcing what is essentially your ''Not-knowing'' into a pretense of believed 'knowing' ... and deny you are doing it....it's called Gaslighting yourself.

You Can't Con a Con Can, you Can try, but you Can't.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:57 am ''verbal persuasion'' is a subtle form of force.
That's ridiculous. Persuasion is an offer, one that can be accepted or refused by a person who has modest control of her own faculties. There's no "force" invovled at all.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:57 am ''verbal persuasion'' is a subtle form of force.
That's ridiculous. Persuasion is an offer, one that can be accepted or refused by a person who has modest control of her own faculties. There's no "force" invovled at all.
An offer is the attempt to gift someone else.

You cannot buy a gift for someone else who has no need for it.

It’s your need, not theirs.

It’s a flawed need, comprising of your need to defend an irrational personal belief.

Why force the need. That’s basically all you are doing, when you put on offer ….what will only be your own self bias irrational world view …your own subjective idea.

You’re trying to sell something disguised as a free gift.

It’s the same as forcing new life into existence, it’s always about the need, that does not exist in the other.

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:16 pm
Not at all. When last were you "offered a gift," far less had one "forced" on you?

You either take it, or you refuse it. Nobody can "force" you, either way.

What codswallop! :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:49 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:16 pm
Not at all. When last were you "offered a gift," far less had one "forced" on you?

You either take it, or you refuse it. Nobody can "force" you, either way.

What codswallop! :lol:
The universe has no need for your gift of Christ.

It’s your need, that you force onto others believing they need it.

It’s your theatrics your peddling.

You’re no different than those parents who fill their small children’s heads with stories of Santa Claus.

You’ve just traded in Santa for an upgraded model you call God.

Nothing has changed, the trait of story telling was passed onto you by your parents.

Defending irrational beliefs, pretending they are holy truths and not mans, and then offering them out like sweeties deserves nothing but condemnation.