Why are More Blacks Killed by Police Than Others?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Why are More Blacks Killed by Police Than Others?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Perhaps there were some racist elements in police killings in the past, but in modern times with so much in the News and so many were punished, I don't believe any police-person would risk his career to kill blacks deliberately, even on racist grounds in the light of the internet, cameras everywhere in place or held by people.

Looking at the issue logically, rationally and rationally;
Many Americans of India[n] descents, especially from South India are also with black skin.
There are also many American with different colored skin.

The question is why it is only the African-Americans that are killed by police in larger number than the black India[n]-Americans? [If this point is based on facts]

Thus the inference is there must be something inherent in the black African-Americans that contribute to them being killed more than other blacks and colors.

The inference is, the greater killing of black African-Americans than other colored minority at present CANNOT be due to the racism as the main factor.

If I am right, what are the non racist inherent factors that contribute to the black African-Americans being killed more than other blacks and other colored minority colors?

Views?

Note this post on the most like to the WHY in the OP;
viewtopic.php?p=519060#p519060
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why are More Blacks Killed by Police Than Others?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:00 am The question is why it is only the African-Americans that are killed by police in larger number than the black India[n]-Americans? [If this point is based on facts].
What do we make of the statistic quoted in this short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:00 am
Why do you keep posting this racist crap? Do you just like stirring up trouble?
vegetariantaxidermy

RCSaunders wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:26 pm
True. A hell of a lot of non-black Americans are shot by the police. That's what American cops do. They are trigger-happy morons in a country that's full of trigger-happy morons who are in love with guns.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:00 amI don't believe any police-person would risk his career to kill blacks deliberately ...
Have you thought for one minute that you might be wrong? That your understanding might be incomplete? That your reasoning might have taken a wrong turn?

Firstly; why on earth are you talking about killing deliberately? One would hope that the number of Americans accidentally gunned down by their cops was tiny in comparison to those killed after the cop had decided to do that.

Ssecondly; what difference would it make if the excess of black deaths over white deaths turned out to be made up of accidental killings? That would mean we would have to explain how cops were so much more likely to kill black people accidentally that white people. I cannot imagine an innocent non-racist explainer for that, can you?

Thirdly; how much risk up to now do you think there has been to a cop's career if he kills a black person? Did it never occur to you that the reason why there has been so much protest recently over all the shocking deaths of black people at the hands of the police is because the cops get away with it because nobody in authority seems to care?

VA, I think you need to read this: https://time.com/6075094/terrance-franklin-shooting/
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:13 am This might explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxX ... saneNutter
Yes, good points and its common sense.
The only exception is 'get a white passenger' to avoid police brutality and the CRTists will bring up 'white privilege' on this matter.
Veritas Aequitas

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:06 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:00 am The question is why it is only the African-Americans that are killed by police in larger number than the black India[n]-Americans? [If this point is based on facts].
What do we make of the statistic quoted in this short video:

Good points.
If confirmed true, these and such current statistics should be brought up all the time.
I don't see them highlighted regularly and that is wasted opportunity to expose the truths.

The central point here is, the issue is about criminality not race & police shooting.
So the question is where there are more black criminals in numbers thus % than the rest of the populations?

One answer [among others] is the Democrats are strategically suppressing the blacks' progress and giving them the impression the Dems are on their side. Is is so obvious, i.e. areas controlled by the Dems has the highest rate of poverty and crimes.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:38 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:13 am This might explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxX ... saneNutter
Yes, good points and its common sense.
The only exception is 'get a white passenger' to avoid police brutality and the CRTists will bring up 'white privilege' on this matter.
I took that as meaning they probably won't do the stupid things their black friends might do that will get them shot or beaten up :lol:
Veritas Aequitas

Feeling guilty??
Like the CRTists, why do you keep suppressing real evil acts and freedom of speech?
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:42 pm
True. A hell of a lot of non-black Americans are shot by the police. That's what American cops do. They are trigger-happy morons in a country that's full of trigger-happy morons who are in love with guns.
It is not my claim.
It is the CRTists who are relying on this point as their main grievance against the 'whites' with the BLM activism that generate more terrible violence and killings.
So we have to bring up the issue to expose their wrong beliefs.
Veritas Aequitas

mickthinks wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:09 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:00 amI don't believe any police-person would risk his career to kill blacks deliberately ...
Have you thought for one minute that you might be wrong? That your understanding might be incomplete? That your reasoning might have taken a wrong turn?
I am not omniscient and I have considered that. I arrived at my beliefs based on what I have read and that I am quite well verse with human nature and psychology.
Firstly; why on earth are you talking about killing deliberately? One would hope that the number of Americans accidentally gunned down by their cops was tiny in comparison to those killed after the cop had decided to do that.
The issue is about racism and being racists, thus hatred which prompt the hater of blacks to kill blacks deliberately when given the slightest opportunity as in a police and criminal encounter.
Ssecondly; what difference would it make if the excess of black deaths over white deaths turned out to be made up of accidental killings? That would mean we would have to explain how cops were so much more likely to kill black people accidentally that white people. I cannot imagine an innocent non-racist explainer for that, can you?
It makes a lot of difference.
All humans [whites, blacks, others] are prone to be accidental.
All criminal encounters produce accidental killing by police, say 1%.

Say, if there are 100,000 criminal encounters, that would be 1000 accidental killings.
If 60% of the criminal encounters involve blacks, the number of blacks killed accidentally would be 600 and the 400 will be of other colors.

Thus in this scenario, the number of blacks kill would seem very high as compared to others.

And the MAIN issue is about criminality not police killing.
Of course the authorities must take steps to prevent accidental killing to the minimal.

Are there cases where police took out their guns and simply shoot at blacks for no reason at all?
In contrast note recently there were blacks who were killing Asians [especially older defenseless ones] simply because they are Asians.
Such acts are contributing to the higher criminal acts by blacks and thus the higher cases of accidental killings of blacks % wise.
Thirdly; how much risk up to now do you think there has been to a cop's career if he kills a black person? Did it never occur to you that the reason why there has been so much protest recently over all the shocking deaths of black people at the hands of the police is because the cops get away with it because nobody in authority seems to care?
I don't think that is the case.

What I am aware is there is an ideological war going on which is initiated from the blacks. The blacks will find ways and means to promote their ideology, either, it is slavery, job discrimination, racism, poverty, police killings [in this case], etc. which often end up with more terrible evil and violent acts.

In addition, the media will also inflamed the situation with one-sided reporting to shore up their viewership ratings.
VA, I think you need to read this: https://time.com/6075094/terrance-franklin-shooting/
This, if true, is merely one case of the few notable ones. This is cherry picking.

You need to view this in detail in the whole context of ALL killings by police.
Did you not view this -posted by IC?

Surely the statistics [public knowledge] are available for any authorized people to access.

Btw, you should reflect on your one-sided views [confirmation bias] and not being able to take the whole pictures into account, that you have been zombied by the media.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:55 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:42 pm
It is not my claim.
It is the CRTists who are relying on this point as their main grievance against the 'whites' with the BLM activism that generate more terrible violence and killings.
So we have to bring up the issue to expose their wrong beliefs.
My comment was to RC Saunders. Do I have to explain irony on here?
Veritas Aequitas

Here are some points for discussion:
Note I am using 'civilize' in a very academic sense, not meant to be derogatory.

One fact most want to ignore or is ignorant of is the evolutionary, civilizational and cultural factors.

Note the Bell Curve i.e. Normal Distribution for any large group.
In a normal distribution, there will be say 1% extreme on both side and the majority [75-80 %] are the median, i.e. average.

This is fact re the 10 oldest civilizations in reverse order;
https://www.ancienthistorylists.com/anc ... r-existed/
  • 10. The Incan Civilization
    9. The Aztec Civilization
    8. The Roman Civilization
    7. The Persian Civilization
    6. The Ancient Greek Civilization
    5. The Chinese Civilization
    4. The Maya Civilization
    3. The Ancient Egyptian Civilization
    2. The Indus Valley Civilization
    1. The Mesopotamian Civilization
Evolutionary wise, therefore those whose civilization that are older >1500 years or thereabout will have a greater time to be civilized. [there are exceptions]
Thus they will have a greater time opportunity to have a greater average of people who are civilized with extremes on both sides of the curve.

The correlation between the above civilization is VERY evident by the progress of the greater average of India[n]s, Chinese, Persians, Iraqian [Sumerians], Egyptians and the likes. Note the Europeans has their Enlightenment.

In contrast, the African civilizations [middle and South] on average progressed slower than the rest of people around the world since a few hundred years ago. As such, relatively their average will be less "civilized" than those above.

Less civilized means the average are more inclined to criminality, violence and other negatives.
This is what happened with police brutality and killings within the African Americans whose evolutionary state on average are relatively and fundamentally less civilized.
It is because of their inherent 'lesser civilized' state that on average there are more African-Americans who are prone to criminality and violence, the greater exposure to accidental killings by police.

In the present case [2021], it is not the case of blackness and whiteness as the CRTists would insist to claim.
Many of the India[n]-Americans originating from South India are also black but they don't complain of police brutality, killings and blatant racial discriminations.

So the complains by the blacks and their CRT apologists are barking up the wrong tree in blaming skin color as the factor in police brutality and killings.

Instead they should look within themselves and acknowledge their anthropological, evolutionary and civilizational background and work around these factors to optimize their well being rather than blaming outsiders.

Note I am dealing with averages.
There are exceptions, i.e. even within the least civilized [time based] people, there could be exceptional 1% of savants and geniuses. The most civilized will have idiots at the extremes.

Also, the average from the longer civilization can also be suppressed or regress if influenced by evil ideologies, e.g. the impact of evil Islam on those from the older civilizations, e.g. the Iraqians, the Egyptians, etc.
But having the inherent potentials they can rebound easily, e.g. China.

My point:
It is not the case of blackness and whiteness as the CRTist would insist to claim.
So the complains by the blacks and their CRT apologists are barking up the wrong tree in blaming skin color as the factor in police brutality and killings.

Views?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:45 amViews?
So you believe African Americans are racially inferior. in my view that makes you a neo-Nazi, VA.