CRT Taught to Young Children

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

CRT Taught to Young Children

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

There are toxic elements in CRT as an academic subject.
As an academic subject, anything goes, the good, the bad and the very ugly are open for discussions.

The problem is when the toxic elements in CRT are adopted by overzealous CRTists as an ideology and promoted in society without legal or moral restraint.

The toxic elements of CRT were then translated to such crazy expectations as;
  • An example of an instrumentalist approach is attorney Johnnie Cochran's defense in the O. J. Simpson murder case, in which Cochran urged the jury to acquit Simpson in spite of the evidence against him, in a form of jury nullification as payback for the United States' racist past.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_ ... #Criticism
Since the above, the CRTists had been infecting various aspect of society [especially in the USA] to even the K12 schools students as evident [from Rufo and others].

Here is one evidence where toxic elements of CRT are infecting young children;
REVEALED: $55K-a-year Corlears elementary school in Manhattan is among dozens in the US teaching children from book featuring 'whiteness' contract with the devil
The book, Not My Idea by Anastasia Higginbotham, features a demonic-looking figure that offers a 'whiteness contract'
The contract grants 'stolen land and riches' to anyone who signs it, but it will 'mess endlessly' with the lives of loved ones and all people of color
Corlears School in Manhattan, which charges $55,000 a year tuition for pre-K to fifth grade students, has recommended the book for children over 8 years old

The book posits: 'Whiteness is a bad deal. It always was.'

It also asks white readers to fight white supremacy, saying that they are also gaining their own liberation in opposition to it.

'White supremacy has been lying to kids for centuries,' the book reads. 'White supremacy is pretend. But the consequences are real.'

Also according to the book: 'Skin color makes a difference in how the world sees you and in how you see the world,' and 'your skin color affects the most ordinary daily experiences.'

'Racism is a [W]hite person's problem and we are all caught up in it,' it continues.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... devil.html
The Southeastern Legal Foundation, working as part of Rufo's legal coalition, filed the suit on behalf of drama teacher Stacy Deemar.

The suit alleges Illinois' Evanston-Skokie district was treating students and employees differently based on race.

In one instance, for example, suit says the district asked teachers to take part in racially segregated 'affinity groups' for an exercise.

It also alleges that teachers were forced to undergo 'antiracist training,' and uses the teaching of Not My Idea in the district as one of the examples of ways the district is discriminating against white people.

The list Rufo compiled also indicates how the book was promoted in each respective school or district.
-ibid
Note: Belinda often highlighted to me the Daily Mail is a tabloid and is unreliable
but in this particular case, the news can be triangulated coherently with other supporting evidences.

If you are "white" would you want the above to be taught to your very young children?
Gary Childress

Re: CRT Taught to Young Children

Post by Gary Childress »

This is an interesting article in the Atlantic regarding the book, Not My Idea by Anastasia Higginbotham. It's an email exchange between an Atlantic columnist and the author.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... gs/619087/
Veritas Aequitas

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:43 pm This is an interesting article in the Atlantic regarding the book, Not My Idea by Anastasia Higginbotham. It's an email exchange between an Atlantic columnist and the author.

From the link:
  • Not My Idea begins with a white child seeing footage of a police officer murdering a Black man on television and the child’s mother trying to shield her from the images. At times, I thought that it crossed the line from education into indoctrination.
Note such ideas are taught to 6 years old kids :shock: :shock:

No matter how Anastasia-Higginbotham defends her book and ideology, that can only come from a very sick mind, i.e. as brainwashed and zombied by a toxic cultist ideology.

This is like Muslim women who insist they volunteered and feel very good to wear the hijab or cover their whole body with a black sack, while being ignorant they had been brainwashed and zombied by an evil ideological Islam.
It is the same with other followers of an evil cult.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:48 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:43 pm This is an interesting article in the Atlantic regarding the book, Not My Idea by Anastasia Higginbotham. It's an email exchange between an Atlantic columnist and the author.

From the link:
  • Not My Idea begins with a white child seeing footage of a police officer murdering a Black man on television and the child’s mother trying to shield her from the images. At times, I thought that it crossed the line from education into indoctrination.

No matter how Anastasia-Higginbotham defends her book and ideology, that can only come from a very sick mind, i.e. as brainwashed and zombied by a toxic cultist ideology.

This is like Muslim women who insist they volunteered and feel very good to wear the hijab or cover their whole body with a black sack, while being ignorant they had been brainwashed and zombied by an evil ideological Islam.
Yeah. I agree that it seems kind of unnecessarily exhibitionist to expose a child to that kind of violence at such a young age. Of course, things like that inevitably show up on the 6 o'clock news but at least parents can have some discretion over whether or not to allow their child to watch the news at home. I mean, I do think that teaching children tolerance is a good thing, and helping them understand and process what get's shown regularly on the news is a good idea. But it doesn't sound like that book is a very appropriate way to do that.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Another interesting point, the author of the book appears to be a white woman. When whites try to ally themselves with blacks, it often seems to take the form of radical anger. I think some white "allies" get angrier and more belligerent about racism than many blacks do. My take on it is that it's really a kind of class warfare. Low-income and rural whites tend to be powerless so they make easy targets for virtue-signaling upper-class whites to denounce. Or else upper-class whites begin to prostrate themselves and denounce everyone including themselves as racist. It doesn't sound like a very healthy thing to do. Although, I guess similar could be said about the biblical concept of "original sin." I don't know.
Veritas Aequitas

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:23 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:48 am

From the link:

Yeah. I agree that it seems kind of unnecessarily exhibitionist to expose a child to that kind of violence at such a young age. Of course, things like that inevitably show up on the 6 o'clock news but at least parents can have some discretion over whether or not to allow their child to watch the news at home. I mean, I do think that teaching children tolerance is a good thing, and helping them understand and process what get's shown regularly on the news is a good idea. But it doesn't sound like that book is a very appropriate way to do that.
The serious problem with the CRTists infiltration is the ideological intent that is embedded with the toxic elements in the teachings.
It is not just exposing children to police killings but the tons of CRT toxic elements that the CRTists are using to brainwash young vulnerable minds.

There may be some impact with the evil brainwashing but in the long run, it will not be helping the blacks at all. Rather the antagonism promoted will promote more divisiveness on the world.

Perhaps there were some racist elements in police killings in the past, but in modern times with so much in the News and so many were punished, I don't believe any police-person would risk his career to kill blacks deliberately, even on racist grounds in the light of the internet, cameras everywhere in place or held by people.

Looking at the issue logically, rationally and rationally;
  • Many Americans of India[n] descents, especially from South India are also with black skin.

There are also many American with different colored skin.

The question is why it is only the African-Americans that are killed by police in larger number than the black India[n]-Americans?

Thus the inference is there must be something inherent in the black African-Americans that contribute to them being killed more than other blacks and colors.

The inference is, the greater killing of black African-Americans than other colored minority at present CANNOT be due to the racist factors.
Agree or anyone has other views on the above?

If I am right, what are the inherent factors that contribute to the black African-Americans being killed more than other blacks and other colored minority colors.