White v Black

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mickthinks

White v Black

Post by mickthinks »

No matter how much the Right wants to pretend that race and racism is just a hoax invented by people of colour to make the Right look bad, while there are white people like Nathan Allen, "White" and "Non-White" are an undeniable social reality.

US 'white supremacist' shoots two black bystanders| BBC

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: White v Black

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Because it's so unusual for Americans to shoot each other...
Gee, with all the rampant self-righteous wokism and thought policing out there, you would think that they would all be 'group hugging' instead of killing each other. I wonder what the wokies think of all the slaughter in the ME. I have to ask that because they never say a word about it :?
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

mickthinks wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:25 pm No matter how much the Right wants to pretend that race and racism is just a hoax invented by people of colour to make the Right look bad, while there are white people like Nathan Allen, "White" and "Non-White" are an undeniable social reality.

You [if American] seem to be very ignorant of your own American history than me a non-American. Your use of 'colour' instead of 'color' indicate you may not be American??

1. ALL humans are 'programmed' with the once [primal days] very necessary tribalistic instincts [us versus them] where a majority still have such active tendencies.

2. One of the subsequent sub-impulse of the tribalistic instinct is the racist impulse which is prevalent all over the world and at present has more harm than good.

3. In the US, it was the Left [Democrats] who exploit the racist impulse for political interests in the form of the KKK - white supremacists, etc. It was the Right who freed slaves and instituted civil rights and equality laws.

4. Subsequently the majority of the Left veered towards liberalism and the white supremacists were left out and they slipped into the far-right which is out of place with the majority of the Right.

5. These white supremacists are more naturally Left-learning than Right, this is why the notable white supremacist Richard Spencer denounced Trump and voiced support for Biden.
6. You got it wrong with,
"No matter how much the Right wants to pretend that race and racism is just a hoax invented by people of colour to make the Right look bad,"
The complain from rational, good and morally 'right' [not Right] people is that the CRTs [not all black people] are insisting to retain racist ideologies to promote their interests, which eventually will backfire on them and create evil for humanity.
Such short-sighted strategies by the CRTs and their supporters [you] will not have a net-positive effect.

7. US 'white supremacist' shoots two black bystanders| BBC
You also got it wrong by focusing the above as a racist issue.
The more accurate view of the above is a problem of extremism.
Within nearly 8 billion, some %, even is 0.5% there would be 40 million people who are likely to be extremists in all sort of variables, i.e. political, religions [currently the worst with Islam], racial issues, social etc. These people will be extremists in whatever they are involved in.
Rather than focusing on race, the problem of extremism should be dealt as a psychological or psychiatric problem.

8. This is where one form of extremism as in 7 comes in the form of Critical Race Theory with its extremist racial ideas focused of 'whiteness' and 'blackness'.

9. Your bringing in the above examples above without considering them in the wider perspective of humanity merely exposed your ignorance re width and depth of knowledge on human nature and other knowledges.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

VA, you have ignorance oozing out of every pore.

The KKK isn't and never was left-wing. White supremacists are not in any way, shape, or form, left-leaning.

And you have missed the point.

I am not wrong to use an American white supremacist shooting random African Americans dead as an example of white on black racism in America.
Last edited by mickthinks on Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 am
mickthinks wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:25 pm No matter how much the Right wants to pretend that race and racism is just a hoax invented by people of colour to make the Right look bad, while there are white people like Nathan Allen, "White" and "Non-White" are an undeniable social reality.

You [if American] seem to be very ignorant of your own American history than me a non-American. Your use of 'colour' instead of 'color' indicate you may not be American??

1. ALL humans are 'programmed' with the once [primal days] very necessary tribalistic instincts [us versus them] where a majority still have such active tendencies.

2. One of the subsequent sub-impulse of the tribalistic instinct is the racist impulse which is prevalent all over the world and at present has more harm than good.

3. In the US, it was the Left [Democrats] who exploit the racist impulse for political interests in the form of the KKK - white supremacists, etc. It was the Right who freed slaves and instituted civil rights and equality laws.

4. Subsequently the majority of the Left veered towards liberalism and the white supremacists were left out and they slipped into the far-right which is out of place with the majority of the Right.

5. These white supremacists are more naturally Left-learning than Right, this is why the notable white supremacist Richard Spencer denounced Trump and voiced support for Biden.
6. You got it wrong with,
"No matter how much the Right wants to pretend that race and racism is just a hoax invented by people of colour to make the Right look bad,"
The complain from rational, good and morally 'right' [not Right] people is that the CRTs [not all black people] are insisting to retain racist ideologies to promote their interests, which eventually will backfire on them and create evil for humanity.
Such short-sighted strategies by the CRTs and their supporters [you] will not have a net-positive effect.

7. US 'white supremacist' shoots two black bystanders| BBC
You also got it wrong by focusing the above as a racist issue.
The more accurate view of the above is a problem of extremism.
Within nearly 8 billion, some %, even is 0.5% there would be 40 million people who are likely to be extremists in all sort of variables, i.e. political, religions [currently the worst with Islam], racial issues, social etc. These people will be extremists in whatever they are involved in.
Rather than focusing on race, the problem of extremism should be dealt as a psychological or psychiatric problem.

8. This is where one form of extremism as in 7 comes in the form of Critical Race Theory with its extremist racial ideas focused of 'whiteness' and 'blackness'.

9. Your bringing in the above examples above without considering them in the wider perspective of humanity merely exposed your ignorance re width and depth of knowledge on human nature and other knowledges.
In what way are they 'left leaning' exactly? Which 'left wing' policies in particular are you referring to? Is that so hard to answer, or are you just going to 'treat' me to one of your rambling and extremely repetitive essays?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Does this mean you are opposed to whites, blacks, and individuals of other ethnic differences marrying, or working and socializing together, and enjoying each other without animosity?

Or can you only see people in terms of racial or ethnic differences that are automatically confrontational?

Why is, "race," so important to you? Isn't that what racism is?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

vegetariantaxidermy

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:05 pm Does this mean you are opposed to whites, blacks, and individuals of other ethnic differences marrying, or working and socializing together, and enjoying each other without animosity?

Or can you only see people in terms of racial or ethnic differences that are automatically confrontational?

As long as everyone has equal rights, believes in equal rights for everyone and doesn't harm others then it doesn't matter how 'racist' individuals are in their own head. I don't believe in policing people's thoughts, especially not by the kind of wokie morons who have weaponised the word 'racist' and made it all but meaningless through their misuse of it.
Humans are racist. What could be more racist than calling young males 'heroes' simply by virtue of the fact that they went off and killed other young men (and women and children) who have never done them any harm, for the sole reason that they were a 'different race'?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:23 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:05 pm Does this mean you are opposed to whites, blacks, and individuals of other ethnic differences marrying, or working and socializing together, and enjoying each other without animosity?

... it doesn't matter how 'racist' individuals are in their own head. I don't believe in policing people's thoughts, especially not by the kind of wokie morons who have weaponised the word 'racist' and made it all but meaningless.
Humans are racist.
With that I totally agree. I also agree with the following, but not limited to racism, but any other stupid so-called political, economic, or social reason:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:23 pm What could be more [stupid] than calling young males 'heroes' simply by virtue of the fact that they went off and killed other young men (and women and children) who had never done them any harm, for the sole reason that they were ... 'different ...'?
I do not agree that there is any such thing as rights, but that's irrelevant to this discussion.
vegetariantaxidermy

RCSaunders wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:40 am

... it doesn't matter how 'racist' individuals are in their own head. I don't believe in policing people's thoughts, especially not by the kind of wokie morons who have weaponised the word 'racist' and made it all but meaningless.
Humans are racist.
With that I totally agree. I also agree with the following, but not limited to racism, but any other stupid so-called political, economic, or social reason:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:23 pm What could be more [stupid] than calling young males 'heroes' simply by virtue of the fact that they went off and killed other young men (and women and children) who had never done them any harm, for the sole reason that they were ... 'different ...'?
I do not agree that there is any such thing as rights,
That doesn't mean anything.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:05 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 am 5. These white supremacists are more naturally Left-learning than Right, this is why the notable white supremacist Richard Spencer denounced Trump and voiced support for Biden.
In what way are they 'left leaning' exactly? Which 'left wing' policies in particular are you referring to? Is that so hard to answer, or are you just going to 'treat' me to one of your rambling and extremely repetitive essays?
It is not with a particular left-wing policy, but note,
The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States, along with its main historic rival, the Republican Party. It was founded around 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest active political party. - WIKI
The GOP [Republican Party] was founded in 1854 by opponents of the Kansas–Nebraska Act,[11] which allowed for the potential expansion of chattel slavery into the western territories. The party supported economic reform and classical liberalism while opposing the expansion of slavery. - WIKI
The Democratic Party the older party than the Republican was inclined to slavery and white supremacism right from the start [driven by tribalism] thus these are embedded in the party DNA. Driven by the white supremacist DNA, the KKK was founded by the followers of the Democratic Party.

In view of opposition, the Democratic Party made attempts to suppress its inherent white supremacist DNA [with some success], but it is nevertheless embedded in their spirit which will manifest in other forms of suppressions. [e.g. keeping the blacks poor, etc. in the 'hoods'].

It is in this sense that I implied the white supremacists are more naturally Left-learning than Right.
This is why the white supremacists Richard Spencer driven by the inherent white supremacist DNA supported Biden the Democrats.

The Democratic Party is still abusing the blacks by suppressing them within the "hood" that do not promote progress [all black poverty stricken cities are controlled by the Democrats] thus has to depend on the Democrats for handouts and their apparent support. This in a way is still 'racism' indirectly.

The Republican Party [strove to end slavery and white supremacism] do not have the embedded white supremacist DNA in its origin.

The Republicans has their cons, but it is not racism and white supremacism.

As with Politics being very dirty, it is the left-leaning media [majority of the media, academic, etc.] that is lying, twisting and brainwashing the vulnerable majority [and the world] to believe the Republicans are racists and evil, when the fact is, it is the left who are inherently racist and evil [as glaringly evident].
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:57 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:05 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 am 5. These white supremacists are more naturally Left-learning than Right, this is why the notable white supremacist Richard Spencer denounced Trump and voiced support for Biden.
It is not with a particular left-wing policy, but note,
The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States, along with its main historic rival, the Republican Party. It was founded around 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest active political party. - WIKI
The GOP [Republican Party] was founded in 1854 by opponents of the Kansas–Nebraska Act,[11] which allowed for the potential expansion of chattel slavery into the western territories. The party supported economic reform and classical liberalism while opposing the expansion of slavery. - WIKI
The Democratic Party the older party than the Republican was inclined to slavery and white supremacism right from the start [driven by tribalism] thus these are embedded in the party DNA. Driven by the white supremacist DNA, the KKK was founded by the followers of the Democratic Party.

In view of opposition, the Democratic Party made attempts to suppress its inherent white supremacist DNA [with some success], but it is nevertheless embedded in their spirit which will manifest in other forms of suppressions. [e.g. keeping the blacks poor, etc. in the 'hoods'].

It is in this sense that I implied the white supremacists are more naturally Left-learning than Right.
This is why the white supremacists Richard Spencer driven by the inherent white supremacist DNA supported Biden the Democrats.

The Democratic Party is still abusing the blacks by suppressing them within the "hood" that do not promote progress [all black poverty stricken cities are controlled by the Democrats] thus has to depend on the Democrats for handouts and their apparent support. This in a way is still 'racism' indirectly.

The Republican Party [strove to end slavery and white supremacism] do not have the embedded white supremacist DNA in its origin.

The Republicans has their cons, but it is not racism and white supremacism.

As with Politics being very dirty, it is the left-leaning media [majority of the media, academic, etc.] that is lying, twisting and brainwashing the vulnerable majority [and the world] to believe the Republicans are racists and evil, when the fact is, it is the left who are inherently racist and evil [as glaringly evident].
You specifically said white supremacist groups were 'left wing'. Why are you banging on about the Republicans and the Democrats? You do realise that the US is not the entire world don't you?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:15 am
RCSaunders wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:40 am
Humans are racist.
I do not agree that there is any such thing as rights,
That doesn't mean anything.
Since you jumped in, I thought you were interested.

My original post was not to you, anyway, so just ignore it.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:57 am The Democratic Party the older party than the Republican was inclined to slavery and white supremacism right from the start [driven by tribalism] thus these are embedded in the party DNA. Driven by the white supremacist DNA, the KKK was founded by the followers of the Democratic Party.
Who knew? Political parties are determined by their DNA!

Political parties are the manifestation of diseased minds. Perhaps they can be cured by genetic modification.

Philosophy is so enlightening!
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

It's not that there are no racists. It's that there's not a good reason to believe that racism is as common as people claim lately, and a lot of stuff that's attributed to racism is misattributed to that. The reasoning errors that lead to this are just the same as the reasoning errors that lead to racism in the first place. That sort of poor reasoning is the problem that we ultimately need to tackle.