White v Black

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RCSaunders

Re: White v Black

Post by RCSaunders »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:27 am
RCSaunders wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:01 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:43 am
How can you be so ignorant?
At present, vaccination for the Covid19 is free in the USA and all over the world.
At present no one is forcing you to be vaccinated.

Don't deflect to taxes, that is a different issue?
If you don't want to pay taxes, you can migrate to a country that don't have taxes or escape to someway off normal civilization, if not, just commit suicide.
How about you and all the other moochers who want to take the producer's money to finance your programs to save the world or mankind move to another country to see how long yiou get along without stealing other people's wealth.
You are babbling nonsense.

Whatever and whichever ways humans are driven on a path of improvements, there is an elements of genetic modifications in the most subtlest manner and it become significant after many years.

For example the majority at present accept slavery is evil.
As such, this present majority is a genetical modified version of the majority of humans 100,000 or even 10,000 years ago with reference to the slavery impulse.

There is so much advance knowledge at present [e.g. in neurosciences, genomics, connectome, etc.] that we can leveraged on [in the next few generations] to expedite progress in solving the problem of racism.
You are ignorant of all these advance knowledge and you are too old to grasp and understand their values.

Suggest you keep peace with whatever knowledge you have, rather than condemn those who want good for the future of humanity.
Well, don't worry about it. I'll be dead long before you and your ilk have saved humanity. I'm just glad I'll not have to live in that world of horror you intend to create.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

RCSaunders wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:38 am
RCSaunders wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:01 pm
How about you and all the other moochers who want to take the producer's money to finance your programs to save the world or mankind move to another country to see how long yiou get along without stealing other people's wealth.

Whatever and whichever ways humans are driven on a path of improvements, there is an elements of genetic modifications in the most subtlest manner and it become significant after many years.

As such, this present majority is a genetical modified version of the majority of humans 100,000 or even 10,000 years ago with reference to the slavery impulse.

There is so much advance knowledge at present [e.g. in neurosciences, genomics, connectome, etc.] that we can leveraged on [in the next few generations] to expedite progress in solving the problem of racism.
You are ignorant of all these advance knowledge and you are too old to grasp and understand their values.

Suggest you keep peace with whatever knowledge you have, rather than condemn those who want good for the future of humanity.
Well, don't worry about it. I'll be dead long before you and your ilk have saved humanity. I'm just glad I'll not have to live in that world of horror you intend to create.
Note this, it is still not too late to be more optimistic which will generate a better sense of well-being, than be imprisoned by Learned helplessness and negativities.
Learned helplessness is behavior exhibited by a subject after enduring repeated aversive stimuli beyond their control. It was initially thought to be caused from the subject's acceptance of their powerlessness: discontinuing attempts to escape or avoid the aversive stimulus, even when such alternatives are unambiguously presented. Upon exhibiting such behavior, the subject was said to have acquired learned helplessness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
Note the negative impact of Learned helplessness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_h ... plications
People who perceive events as uncontrollable show a variety of symptoms that threaten their mental and physical well-being. They experience stress, they often show disruption of emotions demonstrating passivity or aggressivity, and they can also have difficulty performing cognitive tasks such as problem-solving.
On the other hand, I am onto Learned optimism with a striving for positive hope.
Learned optimism is the idea in positive psychology that a talent for joy, like any other, can be cultivated. In contrast with learned helplessness, optimism is learned by consciously challenging any negative self talk.
I will not be surprised you will condemn Learned Optimism and those who are optimistic and positive, based on your Learned helplessness and negative proclivities.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:19 am

Note this, it is still not too late to be more optimistic which will generate a better sense of well-being, than be imprisoned by Learned helplessness and negativities.
Learned helplessness is behavior exhibited by a subject after enduring repeated aversive stimuli beyond their control. It was initially thought to be caused from the subject's acceptance of their powerlessness: discontinuing attempts to escape or avoid the aversive stimulus, even when such alternatives are unambiguously presented. Upon exhibiting such behavior, the subject was said to have acquired learned helplessness
People who perceive events as uncontrollable show a variety of symptoms that threaten their mental and physical well-being. They experience stress, they often show disruption of emotions demonstrating passivity or aggressivity, and they can also have difficulty performing cognitive tasks such as problem-solving.
On the other hand, I am onto Learned optimism with a striving for positive hope.
Learned optimism is the idea in positive psychology that a talent for joy, like any other, can be cultivated. In contrast with learned helplessness, optimism is learned by consciously challenging any negative self talk.
I will not be surprised you will condemn Learned Optimism and those who are optimistic and positive, based on your Learned helplessness and negative proclivities.
Have you asked the world yet if it wants you to save it? If the world asks you to mind your own business and do the best you can with your own life, would you be decent enough to leave the rest of humanity alone to live as they choose? Or will you, as always, insist you know what's best for all of mankind and its future and everyone else better just agree with you?
Veritas Aequitas

RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:48 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:19 am
Have you asked the world yet if it wants you to save it? If the world asks you to mind your own business and do the best you can with your own life, would you be decent enough to leave the rest of humanity alone to live as they choose? Or will you, as always, insist you know what's best for all of mankind and its future and everyone else better just agree with you?
This is a discussion and billions and billions of hypotheses and theses had been put forward by people with good intentions and many had produced good results.
Must anyone get permission from the world before they can discuss anything?

You are talking nonsense and what you stated is SO silly.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:32 am
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:48 pm Have you asked the world yet if it wants you to save it? If the world asks you to mind your own business and do the best you can with your own life, would you be decent enough to leave the rest of humanity alone to live as they choose? Or will you, as always, insist you know what's best for all of mankind and its future and everyone else better just agree with you?
This is a discussion and billions and billions of hypotheses and theses had been put forward by people with good intentions and many had produced good results.
Of course not. Tyrants never bother asking those they intend to oppress for their permission. Decent people do not interfere in others' lives against their will, and will courteously endeavor to know if others are interested in their offers before abusing them, even in conversation. It's called, "good manners."

I think a course in etiquette might help you be more polite. Just a suggestion.
Veritas Aequitas

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:38 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:32 am
RCSaunders wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:48 pm Have you asked the world yet if it wants you to save it? If the world asks you to mind your own business and do the best you can with your own life, would you be decent enough to leave the rest of humanity alone to live as they choose? Or will you, as always, insist you know what's best for all of mankind and its future and everyone else better just agree with you?
Of course not. Tyrants never bother asking those they intend to oppress for their permission. Decent people do not interfere in others' lives against their will, and will courteously endeavor to know if others are interested in their offers before abusing them, even in conversation. It's called, "good manners."

I think a course in etiquette might help you be more polite. Just a suggestion.
I prefer genial and amicable discussion and I don't initiate "bad" manners.
However, I am not a dumb-stool or a sitting duck and will counter 'bad' manners with the same to those who make the first move.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

White vs Black? is there a race war i'm sleeping through?

i have freinds of all races, none of them are at war with me.

nor i them.

i gues we are all sleeping through it ;-/.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Two words: Clayton Bigsby

This matter is resolved.