CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:39 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:35 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:51 am

I do not think the right amount of rigour was applied to you from the Mickey Mouse University. And doing a thesis about a food fight does not qualify you for a balanced view of CRT.
You have not even bothered to find out the basic principles of CRT before you post the idiotic Fox News Polemic that seems to be the basis of your prejudice.
What the fuck are you babbling, there is definitely something wrong with you, note I wrote this earlier,
It is the same with Critical Race Theory I have done reasonably in depth research into the subject,
downloaded and read many books and articles, listened to various range of videos since the last 10 days and have gathered a good idea of the whole subject of CRT, albeit not its in-depth details yet.

How many books and articles have you read, videos listened to on CRT and critical theory??
viewtopic.php?p=516086#p516086
Yet you still do not know the basis of CRT.
It is rather puzzling just how stupid you are.
You are talking about yourself.
I have raised a few threads re CRT and present many posts, show me where did I go wrong with CRT and its principles.

You on the other hand had not demonstrated you know CRT reasonably.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:44 amI have raised a few threads re CRT and present many posts, show me where did I go wrong with CRT and its principles.
Here is Critical Race Theory described by the woman who invented the term: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4TAQF6ocLU
Veritas Aequitas

uwot wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:39 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:44 amI have raised a few threads re CRT and present many posts, show me where did I go wrong with CRT and its principles.
Here is Critical Race Theory described by the woman who invented the term: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4TAQF6ocLU
It is good you are resorting to evidences, but the above is insufficient.

I have listened to the linked video.
Have you read Crenshaw's book and those of her Guru, Derrick Power?
Crenshaw is ignorant [she admitted she was not sure] the CRT elements of hers and her guru plus others has infiltrated the K12 education system and various organizations.
Rufo had countered her claims and provided real evidences of what is going on out there in reality.

Btw, those who oppose Critical Race Theory are not referring to any formal syllabus of Critical Race Theory within the K12 education system and organizations.
There are referring to the toxic elements of Critical Race Theory that are smuggled in by overzealous CRTists to promote their toxic ideology.

This is happening with neo-Nazism, neo-Marxism, Neo-Fascism where the current followers do not apply 100% of what the original founders are advocating but rather adopt those toxic principles that are suited to their current interests.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

He is not capable of listening to sense.
He has not the first clue what CRT is.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:53 am
It is good you are resorting to evidences, but the above is insufficient.

I have listened to the linked video.
Have you read Crenshaw's book and those of her Guru, Derrick Power?
Crenshaw is ignorant [she admitted she was not sure] the CRT elements of hers and her guru plus others has infiltrated the K12 education system and various organizations.
Rufo had countered her claims and provided real evidences of what is going on out there in reality.

Btw, those who oppose Critical Race Theory are not referring to any formal syllabus of Critical Race Theory within the K12 education system and organizations.
There are referring to the toxic elements of Critical Race Theory that are smuggled in by overzealous CRTists to promote their toxic ideology.

This is happening with neo-Nazism, neo-Marxism, Neo-Fascism where the current followers do not apply 100% of what the original founders are advocating but rather adopt those toxic principles that are suited to their current interests.
:lol: :lol:
uwot

Post by uwot »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:53 amIt is good you are resorting to evidences, but the above is insufficient.
You don't have to eat the whole apple to know it's rotten. If someone tells you they are fucking with your head and you support them, you have surrendered your critical faculties; you no longer own your own beliefs.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:53 amCrenshaw is ignorant [she admitted she was not sure]...
Admitting that you are not sure is just what people who are not mental do. Try it. If you fail, you are mental.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

uwot wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:16 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:53 amIt is good you are resorting to evidences, but the above is insufficient.
You don't have to eat the whole apple to know it's rotten. If someone tells you they are fucking with your head and you support them, you have surrendered your critical faculties; you no longer own your own beliefs.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:53 amCrenshaw is ignorant [she admitted she was not sure]...
Admitting that you are not sure is just what people who are not mental do. Try it. If you fail, you are mental.
:lol:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour.

Enc Brit

IN other words
CRT: Whiteness is not "inherently" ANYTHING
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

In other words a pile of racist horse shit.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:21 pm
critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour.

Enc Brit

IN other words
I think I would agree with CRT if in that definition the words, "people of colour" were taken out and replaced with something like "certain groups of people."

Either that or if it didn't say that race was a social construct. Because when the words "people of colour" is introduced it sort of sneaks race back into the equation as NOT being a social construct.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:43 pm ,,,when the words "people of colour" is introduced it sort of sneaks race back into the equation as NOT being a social construct.
Absolutely.

They believe that "blackness" is so essentializable that "whites" can never understand "black experience"; they can only nod sympathetically, and grant "the black lived experience" to be true, whatever "it" says. And "whiteness" is also an essentializable thing for them: all "whites" are the same, regardless of where they came from or what they personally did, all of them have "privilege," and all of them need to kneel at the social justice altar and confess the sins of "whiteness." And yet, out of the other sides of their mouths, they say, "race is a construct."

They don't even make sense on their own terms.

Same thing with trans-ism. They can't keep their own story straight. For a man who wants to be a woman, his birth sex is a "construct": but the target gender he's aiming at, the female sex in this case, is "essential" for him, and is "essentializable" as a target -- he "needs" it, and staying a man won't be "essentially the same," according to the propaganda. But for purposes of equality, men and women are "essentially" the same; but again, for purposes of claiming sympathy, men are "essentially" oppressors and women are "essentially "victims...

It's all nonsense. The fact that it got past the gate in the first place goes to show how poor the average person's critical faculties really are.
Veritas Aequitas

uwot wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:16 pm
That you believe the above indicates you are 'fucked in the head'.

Just because I agreed with Rufo's views that are in alignment with CRT elements does not mean your following statement must be true;
"you have surrendered your critical faculties; you no longer own your own beliefs.".
You are assuming I don't apply any critical thinking at all?

Note what Rufo claimed are evidence-based.
Show me one case of Rufo's claim is wrong he made in this video;
6:15 - Critical Race Theory as Public Policy

or those in his site;
https://christopherrufo.com/
Crenshaw is an academic and she definitely know what is formal academic Critical Race Theory but she is not aware of what is going on in reality as played out by the overzealous CRTists in smuggling in CRT elements into the school curriculums.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

Enc Brit

IN other words
You are an ignorant fool and stupid in not understanding what you are posting.

Meaning of "inherent" [google]
existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.

Yes, 'race' and 'whiteness' in this case is a social construct, so it cannot be inherent in something physical.

But note, your quote,
"CRT [..] .. race is ...
a socially constructed (culturally invented) category
that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour."

The fact is "oppressing and exploiting people of colour" is EVIL [not good].
Therefore,
CRT: "Whiteness" used in "oppressing and exploiting people of colour" is inherently EVIL.

So "CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil" as claimed by the CRTists.
If you fall within the CRTists' definition of 'whiteness' you are by default and deemed to be an inherently evil person within all whites.

You are an ignorant fool and stupid in not understanding what you are posting.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:45 amYou are assuming I don't apply any critical thinking at all?
Well...
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:45 amNote what Rufo claimed are evidence-based.
Show me one case of Rufo's claim is wrong he made in this video;
6:15 - Critical Race Theory as Public Policy

or those in his site;
https://christopherrufo.com/
Lemme get this straight: when someone tells you they intend to manipulate the way you think, your great idea to prove that the way you think has not been manipulated is to cite material produced by the person who expressed their intention to manipulate the way you think. I dunno Veritas Aequitas, it looks to me as though Rufo has you in his pocket.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:43 pm

Enc Brit

IN other words
I think I would agree with CRT if in that definition the words, "people of colour" were taken out and replaced with something like "certain groups of people."

Either that or if it didn't say that race was a social construct. Because when the words "people of colour" is introduced it sort of sneaks race back into the equation as NOT being a social construct.
I know what you are saying. But despite the fact that race is not a valid biological category, the fact remains that a culture that primarily sees itself in terms of a "white race" has in fact a long history of oppression of "people of colour" and that is problematic for society.
What CRT is saying is that the categories are wrong, and that "white" society continues to marginalise others.
Where CRT to emerge in China, India, or somewhere else the emphasis would be different since the vector of oppressions and prejudice would be in another place.
And in another time when racisim is finished, then the generisation you are hoping for would make more sense.

Depsite the expressed difficulty, I do not think that your objection makes CRT "marxist", or "racist" as Veritas is promoting.
Nor can it make the title of the thread an accurate description of what CRT is saying.