CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

uwot wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:00 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:29 amNote the recent declaration by the largest teachers the NEA backing Critical Race Theory to be taught in Schools.

Teachers’ Unions Vow to Defend Members in Critical Race Theory Fight
https://www.edweek.org/teaching-learnin ... ht/2021/07
No you bonehead! As it says in the article, Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers "has already taken steps to distance her union from the divisive rhetoric, telling her members Tuesday that critical race theory isn’t taught in K-12 schools, but that "culture warriors are labeling any discussion of race, racism, or discrimination as CRT to try to make it toxic.""
Which is exactly what Rufo said he is trying to achieve. Do these words look familiar:
Christopher Rufo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:24 amThe goal is to have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think "critical race theory." We have decodified the term and will recodify it to annex the entire range of cultural constructions that are unpopular with Americans. https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/statu ... 96352?s=20
Most of those who countered the anti-CRTists [e.g. Randi Weingarten and many others] are relying on strawman.
In order for you to exercise your much vaunted critical thinking skills, first you have to succeed at a little bit of basic comprehension.
Nobody is "backing Critical Race Theory to be taught in Schools."
What they are backing is teachers teaching American history, which includes slavery, segregation, the Ku Klux Klan and the fact that blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested and killed by the police. You know, the truth.
Rufo wants historical facts to be associated with an easily remembered sound bite so that every such time issues are mentioned, the immediate response of fuckwits like you is to squawk 'Critical Race Theory!' rendering any meaningful conversation nearly impossible.
You are very ignorant of what is going on with the CRT issues and is without intellectual integrity and honesty.

Show me one evidence the anti-CRTists are against
"teachers teaching American history, which includes slavery, segregation, the Ku Klux Klan and the fact that blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested and killed by the police."

Show me one evidence,
Rufo wants historical facts to be associated with an easily remembered sound bite so that every such time issues are mentioned, it is associated with CRT.

I have not come across any anti-CRTist demanding that teachers do not teach the facts of American history of slavery and racism exactly as it it with its warts and all.

What the anti-CRTs are against are the toxic elements the overzealous CRTists that I had higjlighted in the OP. I have mentioned those many times, why are you ignoring it.
viewtopic.php?p=515524#p515524

Show me evidences those toxic elements of CRT are false and no [none at all] such views and ideas had been taught in K12 schools.

Btw, you have not argued with anything of substance and evidence, but merely making noises.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

mickthinks wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:57 amuwot and I probably have not read as much as you have on CRT by its enemies and demonisers, but by the same token, you seem not to have read as much as uwot and I of actual CRT.
Naturally you can claim to have read anything you wish us to believe you have read. You are an internet account and can invent biographical details as you wish and there is little I can do to gainsay you. By the same token, there is little you can do to establish and bolster your claims. But in the case of stuff you've read, you can at least quote important passages and show you understand them by discussing them in their own terms (rather than borrowing agenda-laden critiques from third parties such as Rufo).

Now, if you look back at this and the other threads that discuss CRT in which we have posted, you will find that uwot and I have quoted the words of those scholars responsible for conceiving and developing CRT, while you have quoted from the works of those whose avowed purpose is to denigrate and delegitimise it.

Most of those who countered the anti-CRTists [e.g. Randi Weingarten and many others] are relying on strawman.
I'm guessing you see no irony there ...
uwot

Post by uwot »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 amShow me one evidence the anti-CRTists are against
"teachers teaching American history, which includes slavery, segregation, the Ku Klux Klan and the fact that blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested and killed by the police."
"Dozens of Republican-backed bills banning the teaching of divisive topics on race and inequality are piling up in Congress and in statehouses across the country, even as a new survey of high school students shows that many never learn about such issues in classrooms anyway."
https://www.usnews.com/news/education-n ... classrooms
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 amShow me one evidence the anti-CRTists are against
A letter from the American Historical Association to Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick and the members of the Texas Senate registering strong objection to Texas House Bill 3979:
The actual purpose” of the bill, the AHA writes, “is about whitewashing American history, keeping to the margins (or excluding altogether) such central issues as slavery; forced removals of Native Americans; inequalities based on race, gender, or other characteristics; and other aspects of our past likely to inspire the vigorous discussion that characterizes a good history class. . . . To deny Texas students the opportunity to discuss these issues openly and freely is to deny them their rightful place as citizens of the United States, and of the world.
https://www.historians.org/news-and-adv ... (may-2021)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 am Show me one evidence the anti-CRTists are against
First do you think it is a bad idea to teach these truths?

And what makes you think that these ideas are widely taught?

Are you not aware that in some places it is banned to teach this history?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Many of the top shit-stirrers in wokism call themselves 'Marxist'. Marx wouldn't have spat on that lot if they were on fire. They are all hypocrites and couldn't give a flying rat's arse about anyone but themselves. The leader of BLM, a self-proclaimed 'trained Marxist' used donations to buy herself multiple multi million dollar properties.
Shock, horror. What a surprise. Moralisers being hypocrites. :shock:

I see the intellectual giants of wokedom (aka the Western Taliban) are getting the wonderful anti-racism book To Kill a Mockingbird banned all over the world. Apparently it's 'racist' because the lawyer is white and he's trying to save a black man from a racist mob. How dare Harper Lee write such racist tripe!
It's very strange though, that you never hear them complaining about Mein Kampf. I wonder why that would be. Perhaps they haven't heard of it... :?
Or perhaps it's because Hitler is a kindred spirit since he was a great fan of book burnings and destruction of the intelligentsia.
Veritas Aequitas

uwot wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:03 pm
"Dozens of Republican-backed bills banning the teaching of divisive topics on race and inequality are piling up in Congress and in statehouses across the country, even as a new survey of high school students shows that many never learn about such issues in classrooms anyway."
https://www.usnews.com/news/education-n ... classrooms
I believe [to be confirmed*] what those who bills that opposed supposedly CRT are actually in relation to the toxic elements of CRT and not CRT as an academic subject nor the facts [warts and all] of American History.
* we need to refer to the details of the Bills involved.

*They are likely to be in line with Trump's Executive Order, note here
Trump's Executive Order on Critical Race Theory
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33239
which specified what are banned specifically.
Veritas Aequitas

mickthinks wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:57 pm
A letter from the American Historical Association to Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick and the members of the Texas Senate registering strong objection to Texas House Bill 3979:
The actual purpose” of the bill, the AHA writes, “is about whitewashing American history, keeping to the margins (or excluding altogether) such central issues as slavery; forced removals of Native Americans; inequalities based on race, gender, or other characteristics; and other aspects of our past likely to inspire the vigorous discussion that characterizes a good history class. . . . To deny Texas students the opportunity to discuss these issues openly and freely is to deny them their rightful place as citizens of the United States, and of the world.
https://www.historians.org/news-and-adv ... (may-2021)
As I wrote above, we need to refer to the details of what is enacted in the actual Bills before we can be conclusive.

What the AHA wrote above is merely speculation. Note “The actual purpose” in inverted commas.
I am open to confirmation, but it would be VERY stupid of the Republicans to ban the teaching of American History related to racism and slavery.
Btw, this OP is about racism not slavery which is a separate issue of evil.

The purpose of the Bill is to set the limit for any possible toxic elements of CRT to creep into the school syllabus and to ensure subjective opinions are not taken as the facts of history. I don't believe anyone will dispute what is merely facts.

I am for and no one will dispute the teaching of
"teachers teaching American history, which includes slavery, segregation, the Ku Klux Klan .... ."
Btw, I wrote elsewhere, the first slavers of blacks and founders of the KKK were Democrats and that is embedded in the political DNA. The significant consequences of CRTists ideology is to promote more segregation and divisiveness and is already evident at present. Can you counter these points?

But this is racism,

"..and the fact that blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested and killed by the police."

Why only focus in the blacks only and the injection of opinions. The subject should be on Crimes and policing.
Who are stopped, arrested and killed by the police should not be related to racism but to be dealt on a subject by itself taking the whole spectrum of crime and policing into account.
On the side there are the psychopathy and extremism elements within police and elsewhere [1% of people are psychopaths], this should be a psychological subject.

Do we need to teach all K12 students all the above?
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:51 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:28 am Show me one evidence the anti-CRTists are against

Note my response to the point above.

I am aware the toxic CRT elements had not be exposed widely YET but only in some schools [as evident].

The purpose of the Bills [assuming they are similar to Trump's executive order] is to set the limit to ensure subjective opinions* are not taken as the facts of history. I don't believe anyone will dispute what are generally accepted facts.

* Examples of Subjective Opinions as listed herein,

Show me evidence where "in some places it is banned to teach this history" i.e. the generally accepted facts of American History re racism and slavery.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:00 pm Many of the top shit-stirrers in wokism call themselves 'Marxist'. Marx wouldn't have spat on that lot if they were on fire. They are all hypocrites and couldn't give a flying rat's arse about anyone but themselves. The leader of BLM, a self-proclaimed 'trained Marxist' used donations to buy herself multiple multi million dollar properties.

I see the intellectual giants of wokedom (aka the Western Taliban) are getting the wonderful anti-racism book To Kill a Mockingbird banned all over the world. Apparently it's 'racist' because the lawyer is white and he's trying to save a black man from a racist mob. How dare Harper Lee write such racist tripe!
It's very strange though, that you never hear them complaining about Mein Kampf. I wonder why that would be. Perhaps they haven't heard of it... :?
Or perhaps it's because Hitler is a kindred spirit since he was a great fan of book burnings and destruction of the intelligentsia.
You may not agree with the below.
In addition to the above;

The Left are Islam-apologists and had allowed the Islamists to infect the White House where they are subliminally striving to destroy the USA from within. The Muslim Brotherhood of American is very open with such a mission in their manifesto.

Hamas, CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood: The Plot to Destroy America
https://www.amazon.com/Hamas-CAIR-Musli ... B077KDLF5B

In addition, EVERY* Muslim is by default a Contracted Killer on Non-Muslims, i.e. they have entered into a contract [covenant] with Allah, thus contractually bound to execute the 'killing order' [Q5:33, etc.] within the Quran.

*Fortunately not all Muslims comply with such an evil term in their divine contract with Allah, due to their ignorance or inherently good human nature.
But if only 10% of Muslims are serious with their inherent contractual obligations, that is a whopping 150 million of them around the world. :shock: :shock:

Also the Quran is worst than the Mein Kampf in terms of promoting evil acts.
https://www.politicalislam.com/the-good ... st-denial/
t should be noted that 6.8% of Mein Kampf is about Jew hatred. Conclusion: the Koran written in Medina is more filled with Jew hatred than Mein Kampf. Here is one of the more egregious verses: ....
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:53 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:00 pm Many of the top shit-stirrers in wokism call themselves 'Marxist'. Marx wouldn't have spat on that lot if they were on fire. They are all hypocrites and couldn't give a flying rat's arse about anyone but themselves. The leader of BLM, a self-proclaimed 'trained Marxist' used donations to buy herself multiple multi million dollar properties.

The Left are Islam-apologists and had allowed the Islamists to infect the White House where they are subliminally striving to destroy the USA from within. The Muslim Brotherhood of American is very open with such a mission in their manifesto.

In addition, EVERY* Muslim is by default a Contracted Killer on Non-Muslims, i.e. they have entered into a contract [covenant] with Allah, thus contractually bound to execute the 'killing order' [Q5:33, etc.] within the Quran.

*Fortunately not all Muslims comply with such an evil term in their divine contract with Allah, due to their ignorance or inherently good human nature.
But if only 10% of Muslims are serious with their inherent contractual obligations, that is a whopping 150 million of them around the world. :shock: :shock:

t should be noted that 6.8% of Mein Kampf is about Jew hatred. Conclusion: the Koran written in Medina is more filled with Jew hatred than Mein Kampf. Here is one of the more egregious verses: ....
What exactly do you mean by 'the left'? Fucking define it or shut the fuck up!
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:18 am

In context, the current issue is with the extremists on the Left and those who are CRTism and Islamism apologists.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:38 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:51 pm

Note my response to the point above.

I am aware the toxic CRT elements had not be exposed widely YET but only in some schools [as evident].

The purpose of the Bills [assuming they are similar to Trump's executive order] is to set the limit to ensure subjective opinions* are not taken as the facts of history. I don't believe anyone will dispute what are generally accepted facts.

* Examples of Subjective Opinions as listed herein,

Show me evidence where "in some places it is banned to teach this history" i.e. the generally accepted facts of American History re racism and slavery.
Thank you for avoiding these simple 3 questions.
I'll ask them again.

( slavery, segregation, the Ku Klux Klan and the fact that blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested and killed by the police.)

(Arkansas, Idaho, Oklahohma)

https://www.newsweek.com/critical-race- ... es-1599712
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:27 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:18 am

In context, the current issue is with the extremists on the Left and those who are CRTism and Islamism apologists.
You are hopeless. The prik never responds to me apart from the highly intellectual 'fuck off'. Just ask him what ANY of that has to do with so-called 'critical race ''theory'' '.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:01 am First do you think it is a bad idea to teach these truths?
( slavery, segregation, the Ku Klux Klan and the fact that blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested and killed by the police.)
If you think there will be less racism by stirring it up at every opportunity, I guess teaching those things in government-child-day-prisons (err, public schools) should do it.