CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

Post by promethean75 »

"But in that case, to strive for perfect "equality" in all areas is to strive to force reality to become what it is not and cannot ever be."

Who has ever done that, and wtf does that even mean? We'll need a context, of course (shout out to my nigga Biggs.... not notorious BIG, different guy... although certainly notorious).
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:56 pm "But in that case, to strive for perfect "equality" in all areas is to strive to force reality to become what it is not and cannot ever be."

Who has ever done that, and wtf does that even mean? We'll need a context, of course (shout out to my nigga Biggs.... not notorious BIG, different guy... although certainly notorious).
Where equal opportunity isn't enough and only equal outcome will do. That's happening in a lot of places.

eg. If you have ONE 'ethnic group' that is poorly represented in the medical profession then you lower the pass rate for that particular group and make it free for them, while everyone else incurs tens of thousands worth of debt in student loans. This is entirely 'race based' and not dependent on an individual's circumstances. They could be from a wealthy family and still get to pay nothing. All you have to do is show a genetic link (you could look like Ed Sheeran and still get the benefits). All that matters is what little boxes you tick.
For me, when I'm sick I want a doctor who can help me. I couldn't give a rat's arse what their 'ethnicity' is (because I'm not a racist ****). But I would definitely try to avoid a doctor that I suspected had been steam-rollered through medical school with low grades.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

The abolition of the private ownership of all means of production and public utilities.

yep, that's marxism at its untenable core (EDIT: not the core...the core is that man is meat to care for or use: the person is unnecessary, mebbe even counter-prodctive, with his pesky personal agendas)

Now, do you not understand what this means.... or is your problem that you don't understand how this might be done?

oh, I get it, and becuz I get it I know it can't work

nah, strike that: it could work if man were sumthin' other than what he is

a blip of illustrative space opera from an acquaintance...

Equality Concord

by Alistair Young

The Equality Concord and its dozen worlds share the dubious distinction of being the galaxy’s only genuinely functional, non-corrupt, decent-standard-of-living-enabled, etc., communist state.

That’s because the Concord’s founders recognized the fundamental problem of Real True Communism requiring a whole set of instincts and drives and incentives and desires that are not commonly found among sophonts as nature made them. So they studied the gentle art of sophotechnology, and they built themselves some nice bionic implants to fix that problem, and create the perfect collectivist people for their perfect collectivist utopia. And then, and this is the important bit, they avoided the classic trap by applying the implants to themselves before applying them to anyone else.

It works. It may not be the most innovative of regimes, or the wealthiest, or up there on whatever other metric you choose to apply, but it does work, and self-perpetuates quite nicely.

Pity about that whole “free will” thing, but you can’t make an omelette, right?

in other words: lobotomy on a grand scale, that there is the only way marxism can work
Last edited by henry quirk on Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:06 pm Not gonna happen chief.
I suspect I know why.

It seems reasonable to suppose that you don't know Marx. If you did, you'd certainly know his "proletariat" was the industrial factory labourers. And you'd already know about his scorn for the lumpenproletariat. He's not subtle about any of that.

I must surmise that, like so many Neo-Marxists, you simply prefer to imagine he said what you wanted him to say. So instead of using his own words, you serve up your gloss on "what Marx ought to have thought and said." But it's not Marx.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:43 pm
promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:06 pm Not gonna happen chief.
I suspect I know why.

It seems reasonable to suppose that you don't know Marx. If you did, you'd certainly know his "proletariat" was the industrial factory labourers. And you'd already know about his scorn for the lumpenproletariat. He's not subtle about any of that.

I must surmise that, like so many Neo-Marxists, you simply prefer to imagine he said what you wanted him to say. So instead of using his own words, you serve up your gloss on "what Marx ought to have thought and said." But it's not Marx.
I actually thought he was agreeing with you in most of his responses. I must have misread whatever character he's playing (or not).
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Only private business that employs wage earners, is abolished. Self employed individuals who produce and sell their own product or service, are permitted in the market. So for example, I would either work for/with a corporation vertically controlled and operated by the workers who are in charge of it, and make a wage doing home renovation, repair and new construction.... or deal directly with the consumer who employs me to provide that service, on my own. But I don't have any employees, so I don't exploit anyone. I pay taxes like er'body else, and if I find that I am not satisfied with my income, I return to the democratic work force.

a key word in all that: permitted

corralled folks tend toward the unruly

another: abolished

folks can get defensive when what's theirs is under scrutiny

another: self-employed

everyone I know who is, is precisely cuz they don't wanna be under heel

another: democratic

the people rule; the person obeys

and on and on and on...

better take away the guns before you start down this road, guy
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"I suspect I know why."

Lol I knew that was coming. No prob. You think because I don't bother, I can't bother. I get that a lot, and many a moron has walked away victorious because of my lack of ambition. But you can totally do that, and it's okay. This is 'philosophy', where no real work gets done... so nothing is lost.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:02 pm ...many a moron has walked away victorious because of my lack of ambition...
I'm sure you're very vexed at losing so many arguments to "morons." My sympathies.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:02 pm "I suspect I know why."

Lol I knew that was coming. No prob. You think because I don't bother, I can't bother. I get that a lot, and many a moron has walked away victorious because of my lack of ambition. But you can totally do that, and it's okay. This is 'philosophy', where no real work gets done... so nothing is lost.
To Henry and IC anyone who disagrees with them politically is a 'commie'.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

p.s. your wiggling out of the dilemma in the other thread doesn't resolve it at all.

I'm gonna take a break I think. I'm starting to feel nauseated by being at this forum and around religious people, and this puts me in an ugly mood. I need to wash my hands of it.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

❄️: I'm starting to feel nauseated

🤣
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:11 pm

in this place: that's largely the case
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:22 pm

Bullshit. Does everyone HAVE to fit into one of your little boxes? So you are the only one who doesn't get to be an 'ist'?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:26 pm
henry quirk wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:22 pm

Bullshit. Does everyone HAVE to fit into one of your little boxes? So you are the only one who doesn't get to be an 'ist'?
largely, veg, not completely
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol I know the feeling, fellas. New guy comes along and all the locals get excited over the fresh meat. Then he leaves, and you're back to arguing with each other again.