Critical Race Theory

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Terrapin Station

Re: Critical Race Theory

Post by Terrapin Station »

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:47 pm Aside from this, focusing on racism and "over-parsing" things as racist, as is a tendency at present, actually fuels further racism rather than quelling it.

You are OBVIOUSLY 'focusing on racism', at present. So, either YOUR CLAIM here is CORRECT or NOT CORRECT.
In other words, what I'm referring to by focusing on racism is not "answering a question regarding what one's view is about critical race theory." And I certainly didn't parse anything as racist, much less over-parse.

What definition of "racism" do you employ?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:26 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:03 pm

Pray tell, what 'class and race' I 'put myself into'.
But I asked you.

Do you NOT want to answer my question, posed to you, but now want me to answer, for you? Or, what is it you want here now?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:03 pm You racist little pos.
What does 'pos' mean or refer to, to you.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:03 pm And you would say that about Mickstinks because you are both wankers. Just saying.
But I did NOT say ANY about "mickthinks", itself.

I talked about what "mickthinks" wrote. And, I said what I did, contrary to YOUR BELIEF, NOT because 'us' two are wankers, but because of the ACTUAL WORDS USED.

I suggest if you do NOT agree with, or do not like, some or all of those words, then just express which ones, AND THEN just explain WHY.
''What class and race of people you put "yourself" in, and what life you have lived, becomes CLEARER and CLEARER all the time.''

No question mark there you racist little prik.
There is OBVIOUSLY NO QUESTION MARK THERE. BUT, there was ONE, AFTER THE WORDS:

What class or race do 'you', put "yourself" in "vegetariantaxidermy"?

Which I POSED, to 'you'.

By the way, do NOT the WOKE say things like; "you racist little p****"?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pmYou seem to have a big problem with the english language.
Like WHERE, for EXAMPLE?

BESIDES where I wrote 'your' instead of 'you are', or in your words 'you're'.

Have you NEVER written INCORRECTLY?

And, if you do NOT provide ANY other EXAMPLE, then how EXACTLY did you ARRIVE AT a "big problem" here?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:47 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:34 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:54 am Is there an adult human being who is NOT 'racist'.
Most, yes. I'm not at all racist, for example.
If you say and BELIEVE so, then 'it' IS SO.

As I was saying, we then OBVIOUSLY have a VERY DIFFERENT VIEW of what the words 'racist', and 'racism', mean and refer to.

So, because 'you' focused on 'racism' here, 'you' have ACTUALLY fueled further 'racism' rather than quelling 'racism', correct?

LOL, the topic is asking us what we think about critical race theory.
That does NOT MATTER.

You made a CLAIM, which, if you are Honest, you would HAVE TO CONTRADICT, or ADMIT is NOT CORRECT.

Being asked about what you just think about "critical race theory" does NOT mean that you HAD TO MAKE A CLAIM LIKE:

Aside from this, focusing on racism and "over-parsing" things as racist, as is a tendency at present, actually fuels further racism rather than quelling it.

You are OBVIOUSLY 'focusing on racism', at present. So, either YOUR CLAIM here is CORRECT or NOT CORRECT.
Why do you insist on the inappropriate and completely random use of capitals? Is there something wrong with your keyboard? It's just fucking insane. Your posts are beyond boring and nauseatingly pompous. There is something terribly wrong with you. Just saying...

Post by Age »

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:53 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:47 pm Aside from this, focusing on racism and "over-parsing" things as racist, as is a tendency at present, actually fuels further racism rather than quelling it.

In other words, what I'm referring to by focusing on racism is not "answering a question regarding what one's view is about critical race theory." And I certainly didn't parse anything as racist, much less over-parse.

OBVIOUSLY a VERY DIFFERENT one than you employ.

'racism', the behavior of separating human beings into different groups of races.

What definition of 'racism' do you employ?
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:54 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:26 pm

But I asked you.

Do you NOT want to answer my question, posed to you, but now want me to answer, for you? Or, what is it you want here now?

What does 'pos' mean or refer to, to you.

But I did NOT say ANY about "mickthinks", itself.

I talked about what "mickthinks" wrote. And, I said what I did, contrary to YOUR BELIEF, NOT because 'us' two are wankers, but because of the ACTUAL WORDS USED.

I suggest if you do NOT agree with, or do not like, some or all of those words, then just express which ones, AND THEN just explain WHY.
''What class and race of people you put "yourself" in, and what life you have lived, becomes CLEARER and CLEARER all the time.''

Which I POSED, to 'you'.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:46 pmYou seem to have a big problem with the english language.
Like WHERE, for EXAMPLE?

And, if you do NOT provide ANY other EXAMPLE, then how EXACTLY did you ARRIVE AT a "big problem" here?
The woke only call people racists when they aren't. I use it when I mean it.

Are you seriously asking me what 'colour' and 'class' I am? Go and fuck yourself.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:59 pm

'racism', the behavior of separating human beings into different groups of races.

'obviously very different from the one you employ'.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:47 pm

Most, yes. I'm not at all racist, for example.
If you say and BELIEVE so, then 'it' IS SO.

As I was saying, we then OBVIOUSLY have a VERY DIFFERENT VIEW of what the words 'racist', and 'racism', mean and refer to.

LOL, the topic is asking us what we think about critical race theory.
That does NOT MATTER.

You made a CLAIM, which, if you are Honest, you would HAVE TO CONTRADICT, or ADMIT is NOT CORRECT.

Being asked about what you just think about "critical race theory" does NOT mean that you HAD TO MAKE A CLAIM LIKE:

Aside from this, focusing on racism and "over-parsing" things as racist, as is a tendency at present, actually fuels further racism rather than quelling it.

Why do you insist on the inappropriate and completely random use of capitals?
THANK YOU "vegetariantaxidermy", if I recall correctly, you are the FIRST ONE to ask me a CLARIFYING QUESTION regarding this.

I use capital letter, sometimes, to just emphasis SOME words. It is much easier and quicker, and thus much more efficient for me to do it this way. So, to me, it is APPROPRIATE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm Is there something wrong with your keyboard?
Relative to what, EXACTLY?

I only use this one.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm It's just fucking insane.
REALLY?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm Your posts are beyond boring and nauseatingly pompous. There is something terribly wrong with you. Just saying...
Do NOT worry. You are NOT the FIRST, and HOPEFULLY, NOT THE LAST, either.

The MORE of 'you', who see 'me' in this light, in the days when I am writing in this forum, then the BETTER it is for Me.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:01 pm

Which I POSED, to 'you'.

Like WHERE, for EXAMPLE?

The woke only call people racists when they aren't.
Well that does NOT make ANY sense AT ALL. WHY would those human beings, which 'you' label "woke", do such a thing?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm I use it when I mean it.
So, WHY, EXACTLY, am 'I', supposedly, a "racist"?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm Are you seriously asking me what 'colour' and 'class' I am?
As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED, I NEVER used the 'color' word. And, I used the 'or' word and NOT the 'and' word.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm Go and fuck yourself.
Okay, But HOW do I do that, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:04 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:59 pm

'obviously very different from the one you employ'.
THANK YOU, AGAIN, "vegetariantaxidermy". I just hope I will remember this type of correction.

How did you become to be such an excellent user of the english language?
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Which I POSED, to 'you'.

Like WHERE, for EXAMPLE?

Well that does NOT make ANY sense AT ALL. WHY would those human beings, which 'you' label "woke", do such a thing?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm Are you seriously asking me what 'colour' and 'class' I am?
As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED, I NEVER used the 'color' word. And, I used the 'or' word and NOT the 'and' word.
Then what exactly do you mean by 'race'? And 'class'? Are you serious?
You seem a bit wanting in the grey matter department.
Terrapin Station

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:59 pm OBVIOUSLY a VERY DIFFERENT one than you employ.

I'm not a racist on your definition, either, then.

But the definition I use is the standard one: "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular 'racial' or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized," or more simply, "The belief that people are inferior and superior to each other solely due to (believed inherent qualities of) being a member of a particular 'race.'"
Terrapin Station

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm There is something terribly wrong with you. Just saying...
Yeah, without a doubt, though that's the case for the majority of people posting on boards like this. It's a refuge for socially maladjusted people with various mental issues.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:35 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Then what exactly do you mean by 'race'? And 'class'? Are you serious?
MY POINT WAS and STILL IS, to me; there is NO separate race, NOR class, of human beings.

But. to SOME people, there IS. And I was just asking 'you', what race OR class do you put "yourself" in?

If you do, then so be it, BUT, if you do NOT, then so be it, ALSO.

I do NOT pass NOR put judgment on absolutely ANY one, for absolutely ANY thing.

Some people put "themself" in DIFFERENT "races". I was just SEEING if you were one of "THOSE" people.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:35 pm You seem a bit wanting in the grey matter department.
One could LOOK AT 'me' like this, 'trying to' MAKE ASSUMPTIONS or PASS JUDGMENTS, on 'me', OR, one could just LOOK AT the ACTUAL words and questions I wrote, and which are in front of them, and then just ANSWER them, INSTEAD. For example;

If you do NOT put "yourself" into a "race" NOR a "class", then you could just say. "I do NOT put "myself" into "races" NOR "classes", and then ALL would be GOOD and DONE.

Of, if you put "yourself" into some particular "race" OR "class", then you could just say, which one that is, and then ALL would be GOOD and DONE, as well.

This part of the conversation, would have ALSO been OVER and DONE with a few posts back ALREADY, by now.

Post by Age »

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:40 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:59 pm OBVIOUSLY a VERY DIFFERENT one than you employ.

I'm not a racist on your definition, either, then.
Do you REALLY NEVER call individual human beings names like; 'hispanic", "asian", "westerner", or ANY other of the "race" names?
Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:40 pm But the definition I use is the standard one:
LOL

'You just could NOT "help yourself", could you', as some say.

It Truly is a 'coincidence' that absolutely EVERY thing you think and say is the "standard one", or the "common one", or the "normal one", or the "ordinary one", or ANY "other one", which OBVIOUSLY helps you to feel BETTER about "yourself".
Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:40 pm "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular 'racial' or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized," or more simply, "The belief that people are inferior and superior to each other solely due to (believed inherent qualities of) being a member of a particular 'race.'"
The FIRST definition that pops up on an "internet search engine" is NOT necessarily the "standard definition", EITHER.
Terrapin Station

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:24 pm
Do you REALLY NEVER call individual human beings names like; 'hispanic", "asian", "westerner", or ANY other of the "race" names?
It's not that I never do that, but I only do it because for communication purposes because of how others are classifying things. "Hispanic" isn't conventionally considered a "race" by the way.
It Truly is a 'coincidence' that absolutely EVERY thing you think and say is the "standard one", or the "common one", or the "normal one", or the "ordinary one",
That's not at all the case though. Here are some random terms that I define rather unusually/idiosyncratically: truth, understanding, functional harmony (and versus atonality), disco, time . . .

But there are also terms where I use the standard/conventional definition.

When the latter is the case, I can just say that I'm using the conventional/standard definition if someone is looking for my definiton, and the person could just look up what's in any general dictionary. (Although often as a courtesy I'll quote a couple examples.)

If you disagree something presented is a conventional definition, you can make your argument for that, as long as it has some evidentiary citations, too.