Basic Human Rights

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Basic Human Rights

Post by Immanuel Can »

Age wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:11 pm Either an attempt at DISTRACTION, or you are completely and utterly MISSING THE POINT here.
Not bothering, Age.

When you're older...and a lot wiser, maybe. But right now, no.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:22 pm
henry quirk wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:27 pm
commonsense wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:49 pm

I like your scenario.

You’re in luck! I’m a doctor and I am committed to seeing that anyone with a legitimate claim to healthcare, I.e. anyone who is human, is certain to have his healthcare right fulfilled.

You need not thank me, because I am a dedicated healthcare professional. You need not pay me, for I am already gainfully employed.

Unfortunately, there are a large number of people for whom their right is not fulfilled. Their right to access medical care is not being denied as much as the availability of healthcare resources is lacking.

Long before our encounter in the park, there were medicine men who held my role. There has always been someone in my role, someone who gives aid and assistance to others.
Fantastic! You, of your own choosin', extend aid. And you do it free of charge!

Great!

I prefer, however, not to use you. I don't trust altruistic folks. Me, I'll keep payin' my doc for services rendered.
And MOST people do not trust people like 'you', 'henry quirk", who would take the life of "another" just because of the way you view things.

You claim; "A man has a right to life", yet you would take away this right, and the life of another, just because they touched something, which you claim is "yours".
🖕
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Age wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:36 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 am
commonsense wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:17 am
None of your neighbors has to pay.
So you're going to pick up the entire cost of everybody's medical procedure?
'you', adult human beings, will say just about ANY thing, in the hope that it will back up and support your ALREADY held onto views and BELIEFS.

'you' are SO FAR OFF TRACK here it is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS. This is just blatant fallacy arguing.

You're fine with doing that? So nobody ends up paying, except you?
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 am You must be very, very rich if you can do that for everyone. I don't think Bill Gates has that kind of cash. I've got to call "bluff" on that one.
AGAIN, all about MONEY.
I never said I would pay for the care I rendered.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:22 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 am You must be very, very rich if you can do that for everyone. I don't think Bill Gates has that kind of cash. I've got to call "bluff" on that one.
Well, if you don't, then who does?

Do you want to force all citizens to pay you for the services you choose to render to those few who get sick?

Where do you get the authority to command that? :shock:
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:01 am

Do you want to force all citizens to pay you for the services you choose to render to those few who get sick?

Who does: see my earlier post about how the service is paid for.

No, I do not.

Nowhere.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

commonsense wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:25 am

Who does: see my earlier post about how the service is paid for.
Voluntarily, or by force?

Post by Age »

Age wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:36 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 am
So you're going to pick up the entire cost of everybody's medical procedure?
'you', adult human beings, will say just about ANY thing, in the hope that it will back up and support your ALREADY held onto views and BELIEFS.

'you' are SO FAR OFF TRACK here it is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS. This is just blatant fallacy arguing.

You're fine with doing that? So nobody ends up paying, except you?
AGAIN, all about MONEY.
I never even thought you did.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:02 pm
Age wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:11 pm Either an attempt at DISTRACTION, or you are completely and utterly MISSING THE POINT here.
Not bothering, Age.
Because if you did, then your hypocrisy would come to light, and/or you would have to contradict "yourself".
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:02 pm When you're older...and a lot wiser, maybe. But right now, no.
You can 'try to' use ANY EXCUSE for "not bothering", but your non-actions speak louder than your words.

That is; you are INCAPABLE of backing up and supporting "yourself".

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:09 pm
henry quirk wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:27 pm

Fantastic! You, of your own choosin', extend aid. And you do it free of charge!

Great!

I prefer, however, not to use you. I don't trust altruistic folks. Me, I'll keep payin' my doc for services rendered.
And MOST people do not trust people like 'you', 'henry quirk", who would take the life of "another" just because of the way you view things.

You claim; "A man has a right to life", yet you would take away this right, and the life of another, just because they touched something, which you claim is "yours".
🖕
So, to you, your 'right' to "own" a toothpick overrides the 'right' for another human being to live, correct?

You actually believe that what you call "your property" is more important and overrides any other human being's life, right?

Post by Age »

You have taken this topic so OFF TRACK. But this is just due to your DISTORTED BELIEFS.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:55 am

🖕
So, to you, your 'right' to "own" a toothpick overrides the 'right' for another human being to live, correct?

You actually believe that what you call "your property" is more important and overrides any other human being's life, right?
Age, you're fulla shit. And you're a damned liar. I never said or hunted at that, so -- unless you wanna pony up some evidence -- you can just fuck right off to Happy Time Fuck Town.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Age wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:52 am
Not bothering, Age.
Because if you did...
Not bothering.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 pm

🖕

Age, you're fulla shit. And you're a damned liar.
Are you going to offer up ANY proof or evidence that i am "full of shit"?
henry quirk wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 pm I never said or hunted at that,
You never said nor hunted at 'what', EXACTLY?
henry quirk wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 pmso -- unless you wanna pony up some evidence -- you can just fuck right off to Happy Time Fuck Town.
Evidence for 'what', EXACTLY? I, obviously, have to KNOW what you are referring to BEFORE I could provide evidence for 'it'.

If you do not answer these clarifying questions, Honestly, then what is 'it', which you are 'trying to' hide?

Also, can i come and touch your toothpick, which is said, "your property", anytime i like and this is okay with you?

If not, then what are you going to do about it?

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:58 pm
Age wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:52 am
Not bothering, Age.
Because if you did...
Not bothering.
Again, because if you did you WOULD contradict "yourself".
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:33 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 pm

Age, you're fulla shit. And you're a damned liar.
Are you going to offer up ANY proof or evidence that i am "full of shit"?
henry quirk wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 pm I never said or hunted at that,
You never said nor hunted at 'what', EXACTLY?
henry quirk wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 pmso -- unless you wanna pony up some evidence -- you can just fuck right off to Happy Time Fuck Town.
Evidence for 'what', EXACTLY? I, obviously, have to KNOW what you are referring to BEFORE I could provide evidence for 'it'.

If you do not answer these clarifying questions, Honestly, then what is 'it', which you are 'trying to' hide?

Also, can i come and touch your toothpick, which is said, "your property", anytime i like and this is okay with you?

If not, then what are you going to do about it?
Get bent, needledick...I don't buy your idiot savant routine anymore.