The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Post by gaffo »

looks like i am too drunk to ammend a post and instead added one.

oh well, you are not a dick and am sure can figure it out, and not hold it againstt me..

in fact - regardles of politics in regard VEg and Scuplture were with me - but both full dick) - you, Henry and Walker have shown me respect since i showed up here 4 yrs ago (You may not know this but you and i are not that far off - yes you are right of me, but not all tha much - we are both center - your center right me center left).

anyway - thanks for being a good fella and my 2-cents pr a druck.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Emmanual - off ttopic - but value education.

not clear on commonwealth laws, just wondering if any NZ, Ausie "pom" Brit can move to cnada - and vie versa all nation being in the comonwealth?

can persons from any/all CW natons move tothrs?

what about cixenship? is it automatic, or one must pass a few yrs and a test - per the nation they are moving to??????

welcoem education on this matter. - though of topic and just a dumb american okie.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

still drunk - looking at GG powers - all websites sem to be .ca - so biased per thier own gov rep and so downplaying actuall powrs IMO. so far only found:

The Governor-General's reserve powers are generally agreed to include:
The power to appoint a Prime Minister if an election has not resulted in a clear outcome.
The power to dismiss a Prime Minister if they have lost the support of the majority of members of the House of Representatives.

nothing about power to declair marshall law (and the PM not having said power) - per Montreal in 74 the GG not the PM declaired.............and i assume the Ca parlement has not changed the rules sinc ethat time.

......................still looking per the power o fthe GG - website les baised than candain gov ones wold hepl - oh the iorony - if you don't like royal rule fight a war over it or at least don't offer weak Ca website downplaying a powrs of the GG.

lol.

i understand war = death so why goto war if you don't have too......but none o fthe .ca sites offer actual real rule of law educaton of the GG's ral powers per the letter/rule of law (not talking aobut social convention) - ya the GG position is diminished to cerimonial, we all get that - but per the old musty books and the Law - it more then that - as extraordinary circumstances showed in 1974.

GG had powr to remove the PM of Australia at the same time - does the GG of Canda have less power than the Ausie one? if os show us the laws per that).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Aust ... raser%20of
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

still off topic - and no fan of separatists, including french one, but do you know that your promer PM Peirre Trudeau had one of his hechmen to track down one of the top leaders of the Quebec sepaeratists - to Paris, and shot him in his home/

uttley illegal act of thuggery. no rule of law no trial - just an orde of execution.

this was back in the mid 60's BTW.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:47 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:00 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:15 am

I'm glad that youd wish to stand with me - why cant you?
I shall always welcome patriots that stand with tm - from the right or the left - not the reich nor the communist. - the former i welcome not the latter.

I know you value the Constitution, and that you are a right libertarian - but the also affirm authority more than me - so you do have some reichnes in you - IMO - how much not sure - if les than 50 percent you are welcome to stand with tme.

not sure why you think you cannot - but nonetheless i welcoem your Sir to stand with me - the Don Quohotie(sp) ffool i am.

too lazy to calw on my knoees to see my 4k tv to edit the above - you can figure it out.
The Constitution, like any contract, is only as good as long as all parties adhere to it.

For a very long time, the whole of the Dems, a sizable chunk of the Repubs, and an assorted mix of theocratic and commie nutjobs haven't adhered. In fact, they go out of their way to publicly piss on that contract.

pps - thanks for being a patriot - as i view myself - not a nationalist - we both love our constitution, but for me after the constitution is dead and buried and all that iseft i "get of my lawn" is not enouhg for me to ccontinue to be happy/content - i affirm GoL as the the lowst moral gorund leve philosphy from 2-million yrs ago - and its fine, but not enouugh for me - i personally need the enlightenment ideals abov it for my person compas to be content.

but i only speak fopr me - not you - if you think GoL is good enough for you - after the death of our Constitution, how so - i'd really like to konw because i see our Constitution dying a slow death and GoL for me is not enough for me as an idealist to affirm as enough - its correct within itself - but not enough for me.

As I see it: the constitution is null & void and has been since the first time a body of legislators crafted law from which they exempted themselves, since the first time a law executor declined to enforce justice, since the first time arbiters looked to reshape law instead of just properly applyin' it.

So: I can stand with you in defense of your life, liberty, and property, but I can't stand with you defendin' what to my thinkin' has become indefensible.

I understand what you said above anf fully agreee - and cry over its Truth.

and you are right - its true, sadly..............

well as one to another that does love the precepts of the Constitution we stand in unity - with too few others sadly..............too many are just ignorant, other just don't care.

sadly American socierety is just too far decayed to value what you and i do - the rule of law and the document that founded our nation.

;-(.

- ps (not you your Heery - but to public general)- i don't give a shit if you are right or left - only iif you are not a thug and value the rule of law and the Constitution.

PPS Get of lawn is not enough for me - its right - but limited - i wish for more pr enlighetement concepts ruel fo law - us contitution (for instance Inalienable Rights are not valid per Get of lawn - the latter affirms brut force - the former all man have right).

so GoL is the rule fo the jungle - whichi s correct and i affirm - for these last 2 million yrs, but it is not enouhg for me, i need more like our Constitution.

but i'm just a idealist sadly.
👍
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:55 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:47 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:00 pm

The Constitution, like any contract, is only as good as long as all parties adhere to it.

For a very long time, the whole of the Dems, a sizable chunk of the Repubs, and an assorted mix of theocratic and commie nutjobs haven't adhered. In fact, they go out of their way to publicly piss on that contract.

pps - thanks for being a patriot - as i view myself - not a nationalist - we both love our constitution, but for me after the constitution is dead and buried and all that iseft i "get of my lawn" is not enouhg for me to ccontinue to be happy/content - i affirm GoL as the the lowst moral gorund leve philosphy from 2-million yrs ago - and its fine, but not enouugh for me - i personally need the enlightenment ideals abov it for my person compas to be content.

but i only speak fopr me - not you - if you think GoL is good enough for you - after the death of our Constitution, how so - i'd really like to konw because i see our Constitution dying a slow death and GoL for me is not enough for me as an idealist to affirm as enough - its correct within itself - but not enough for me.

As I see it: the constitution is null & void and has been since the first time a body of legislators crafted law from which they exempted themselves, since the first time a law executor declined to enforce justice, since the first time arbiters looked to reshape law instead of just properly applyin' it.

So: I can stand with you in defense of your life, liberty, and property, but I can't stand with you defendin' what to my thinkin' has become indefensible.

I understand what you said above anf fully agreee - and cry over its Truth.

and you are right - its true, sadly..............

well as one to another that does love the precepts of the Constitution we stand in unity - with too few others sadly..............too many are just ignorant, other just don't care.

sadly American socierety is just too far decayed to value what you and i do - the rule of law and the document that founded our nation.

;-(.

- ps (not you your Heery - but to public general)- i don't give a shit if you are right or left - only iif you are not a thug and value the rule of law and the Constitution.

PPS Get of lawn is not enough for me - its right - but limited - i wish for more pr enlighetement concepts ruel fo law - us contitution (for instance Inalienable Rights are not valid per Get of lawn - the latter affirms brut force - the former all man have right).

so GoL is the rule fo the jungle - whichi s correct and i affirm - for these last 2 million yrs, but it is not enouhg for me, i need more like our Constitution.

but i'm just a idealist sadly.
👍

thanks for rreply - agred thuggery is bad in all lands and all times. when the Rule of Law is negated that leave the Rule of Jungle - and that rule is not good enough for me personally.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

thanks for rreply - agred thuggery is bad in all lands and all times. when the Rule of Law is negated that leave the Rule of Jungle - and that rule is not good enough for me personally.

That's why we must self-defend, and defend the other.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:44 pm thanks for rreply - agred thuggery is bad in all lands and all times. when the Rule of Law is negated that leave the Rule of Jungle - and that rule is not good enough for me personally.

I agree with your mindset here - but the worst thing for me is to own a gun - i'd shoot myelf while in a state of depresion - nor to i think our society (Amercia) is so far gone to make me and you owning a gun to defend the less-est law - that of the jungle.

for every good person like you and me with a gun - there will be 1/3 folks with a gun to not defend themselves and imparty order - but to play thug and kill and miam.

so no your solution is not good enough - i must have more.

I have to have faith is a system of law and order and justice that is beyond my front yard and my gun.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

gaffo wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:43 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:44 pm thanks for rreply - agred thuggery is bad in all lands and all times. when the Rule of Law is negated that leave the Rule of Jungle - and that rule is not good enough for me personally.

I agree with your mindset here - but the worst thing for me is to own a gun - i'd shoot myelf while in a state of depresion - nor to i think our society (Amercia) is so far gone to make me and you owning a gun to defend the less-est law - that of the jungle.

for every good person like you and me with a gun - there will be 1/3 folks with a gun to not defend themselves and imparty order - but to play thug and kill and miam.

I have to have faith is a system of law and order and justice that is beyond my front yard and my gun.
Any suggestions on how to restore that faith?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:50 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:43 am

Any suggestions on how to restore that faith?
Absolutely!!! - your inquary is the wisest on this forum since i've been here - since it relate of all of here and now amoung the living.

before i do my best to try to answer your question i wish to pontificate some.

I undersand why tRump won in 16 - my best friend voted for him and still defends him - we have fought verbally over this for 2 yrs now - I've know him for now 40 yr and we've been best friend for 38 of them - so why he would vote for a fascit thug and racsist is troubling since i know hmy firend is neithr. - so i must conclude that million of othersthat voted for the thug were not fascists nor rascists - they just lost faith in the system (I lost faith in it in the mid 90s with Clinton) - but unlike them they saw a savior in rump instead of a conman - i voted for the bitch Billary - because she was the lesser of two shit piles - somehow rump convinced million not like me that he was not a sit pile - prob thy voted out of desparation - but i did the same when i voted ofr the bithc! - so not sure why they voted ofr the guy..i jut rambling ;-)

to your question:

1. lesen the power of $$$$$$$ in campain - Citizen United "$ is speach" is no less than "plessey vs fergussion - it the worst rulling in a century by the SC - butI a rule of law guy not into my "feeling" so its now law that the leg law of Camp Finance vai McCain was gutted 10 yrs ago - solution is to get the congre (thats a laugh to get congress to do anything - but i a rule of law guys so it sthe only legal way - is to right up anothr campain finance law - and hope that the SC will vote to uphold the re-write/new CF law instead of gut it.

2. Lowe the power of the Lobby (pecial insterests) -----so above since CR was gutted they have free $$$$$$$$ ur i mean speach to buy out "our representative.

3. make the Federal House of Reps terms to be equal to the Senate - so they do not spend all their time trying to riase money for the next term in 2 yrs.

3. remove ALL gerrymandering - we've had good map since 1700 - its called longitude latitude - a grid - have that grid - in 1 mile squares dictate our represnetative - not the snake bullshit like the houston republican one eyed guy ha to be in congres.

basically get $$$$$$$$ out of politics as much as posible, until ten we all "eat cake" while the 1-percenters eat caviar.and "our" gov represents them not us.

-----------------

PS wish to add someting about the cop - they suck!

nall they now is excalation - not deescalation, they suck balls.

fix:

1. Remove qualifid immunity - o the cop that shoot the kid - if it goes to court he pays out of his pocket - not the rest of us taxpayer Take it out fo thier fuckimng pension.
2. require the cops - ALL - of them to have insurance - that measn they have to have a good record to be empoyed - like any driver of a car!!!! - if their record sucks they can't get coverage and so cant become a cop.
3. make a nation database - so the jackoff that kill an unarmed kid can't just drive down the street to the next town and get re-empoyed as a fucking coop!

------------

its not rocket science jut common sense - but the sheeple seem to passified to demand reform ;-(.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

i reread my abov - ya i'm drunk but too lazy to fix misspelling - you can figure out what i was saying.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

gaffo wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:16 am
1. lesen the power of $$$$$$$ in campain

2. Lowe the power of the Lobby (pecial insterests)

3. make the Federal House of Reps terms to be equal to the Senate

3. remove ALL gerrymandering

1. Remove qualifid immunity

2. require the cops - ALL - of them to have insurance

3. make a nation database
Good ideas, all ('cept for that national database...centralized power is one of the reasons we're in the pickle we're in).

I would include a binding NONE OF THE ABOVE option on every ballot, of every election, from the federal all the way down to the municipal, and, a reformation of the electoral college (one state - one electoral vote).

Here's the problem: how do we enact such changes?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:40 pm

Good ideas, all ('cept for that national database...centralized power is one of the reasons we're in the pickle we're in).

I would include a binding NONE OF THE ABOVE option on every ballot, of every election, from the federal all the way down to the municipal, and, a reformation of the electoral college (one state - one electoral vote).

we dissa gree on one of the 5? above - so good enough for me to agreeing.

i like your "noe of the above" idea - so i affirm it and inclue it on my list above!

---

how to enforce ;-(.

well....................sadly just complaining might be enough if you lask $$ to buy th rep in a system that is corrupt - it come down to "ow corrupt?

1. too corrupt for fixing via popular will - then the last resort is war - civil war - and the rusluts in that is usually 90-=pecnt "just anopther thug boss" - not reform toward a democracy/republic.

2. or if not so bad for the above - then just public pressure - - like when th vietnam war was going on - to force a fix (i'm not a "Rad" - the NVA were thugs - but the South never fixed thier corruptio so not worthy to defend IMO) - if i had my wish it would be that the South Veit became uncorrpt and worthy to defend - but that did not hapen and american blood was not worht y to die for a corrpt gov.) io. pubilci pressure "fized ourfucked up war 50 yr ago) - so ihope we are not too far gone to fix ourselves.

but mayb we are - to fixed on tiktok/facefuck /etc (my space anyone?).....then if so we deserve (not you are i - but collectively - ""america" ges what she deserves.

;-/.

not a fan of revolution - though affirm it as an inalianable right - i.e. New Hampshire's contitution affimr the right to revolt - and hense her "live free or die" - but that said option is the last result and the result is usually just a replacement of one thuggerwith another at the end of the day.

"meet the new bos same as the old boss" - Who - one fo the best rock bands of all time - underratted sadly.

thanks for reply Henry.

See- Liberals and Conservatives can agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

gaffo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:47 pm

i like your "noe of the above" idea - so i affirm it and inclue it on my list above!

---

how to enforce ;-(.

well....................sadly just complaining might be enough if you lask $$ to buy th rep in a system that is corrupt - it come down to "ow corrupt?

1. too corrupt for fixing via popular will - then the last resort is war - civil war - and the rusluts in that is usually 90-=pecnt "just anopther thug boss" - not reform toward a democracy/republic.

2. or if not so bad for the above - then just public pressure - - like when th vietnam war was going on - to force a fix (i'm not a "Rad" - the NVA were thugs - but the South never fixed thier corruptio so not worthy to defend IMO) - if i had my wish it would be that the South Veit became uncorrpt and worthy to defend - but that did not hapen and american blood was not worht y to die for a corrpt gov.) io. pubilci pressure "fized ourfucked up war 50 yr ago) - so ihope we are not too far gone to fix ourselves.

but mayb we are - to fixed on tiktok/facefuck /etc (my space anyone?).....then if so we deserve (not you are i - but collectively - ""america" ges what she deserves.

;-/.

not a fan of revolution - though affirm it as an inalianable right - i.e. New Hampshire's contitution affimr the right to revolt - and hense her "live free or die" - but that said option is the last result and the result is usually just a replacement of one thuggerwith another at the end of the day.

"meet the new bos same as the old boss" - Who - one fo the best rock bands of all time - underratted sadly.

thanks for reply Henry.

Fixin' things start with simple noncompliance. No protests or marches or angry letters to the editor, no press conferences or formin' committees or organizin'.

No public demonstration or statement of any kind.

Just stop complyin'...quietly.

Another, equally meaningful, route is: make yourself, your life, as independent of them as you can. The less you need them: the less of a hold they have on you.

Bein' quietly unruly forces their hand, puts you on the right side of morality and history, and -- yeah -- eventually leads to war.

Let them be the offenders.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:45 am
gaffo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:47 pm

---

how to enforce ;-(.

;-/.

thanks for reply Henry.

Fixin' things start with simple noncompliance. No protests or marches or angry letters to the editor, no press conferences or formin' committees or organizin'.

No public demonstration or statement of any kind.

Just stop complyin'...quietly.
I don't undserstand - welcome clarification.

henry quirk wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:45 am
Another, equally meaningful, route is: make yourself, your life, as independent of them as you can. The less you need them: the less of a hold they have on you.
agreed.

henry quirk wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:45 am Bein' quietly unruly forces their hand, puts you on the right side of morality and history, and -- yeah -- eventually leads to war.

Let them be the offenders.
agreeed esp per history per South Africa n- and now Israel and Bahrain (43? docs imprisoned in Bahrain over operating on bullet ridden civilains in the 2014? "uprising" - how many are still in jail - not sure (US news is fixated on trangender folks - int imortant stuff like jailing doctors for affirming the hypcratic oath (they are just arab men (though some are women -noe are blakc nor trans - (and maybe the link of Bahrain owns sizable stocks in NPR/etc news us media so if he ays "silence the 80 percent of my subjects since they aer Shia and i am Sunni - and treat them like shit - us media complie)).

same with Israel -the last South aFrica - ya the palis lack conduct and leadership - since the 80's to today - but the facts on the ground are the same (one doe not need good leadership to afifmr your rights - when you are being shit on you d not need a good leader to tell you that your are)- but us meadia is bought out and Ireali apartide remains as it has since 1986- ya Israel has backslide, she was a democracy - mostly, but since the 80's she has gone full bore apartied NAZI. the 2 state solution is dead since 2002 - its now either one state for all or one state with aperteid.................i await the and will opberve the power of the speical interst lobbies via the new netorks vs the march ot history toward equality of opportunity for all - inculding non-jewish isralis citizens and the annexed noncitizen palistninas per 2040 AD.
we shall see which has more power the Pre$$$ or march of history.

ask any French Algerian on this one.

same with Bahrina BTW. the sooner the Shai 80 percent have the rrights of the 20 sunni the better - i now history so i know eventually Racist Bahrain and racist Israel is DDONE (for i know the history of Algeria/etc) - but damn the pigheads that hold on to thiers in the face of history - all they do delay the inevitable via the blood of so many that need not die for an inevitable!!!!!!!!!!!!!