The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: The Capitol building is breached by the Retrumplicans NOW!

Post by henry quirk »

I wrote: Just stop complyin'...quietly.

You wrote: I don't undserstand - welcome clarification.

An example: the law changes, an item in your possession becomes illegal, the law sez you have to surrender that item.

Don't surrender it. Don't announce it or get public with it. Just decline to turn over the forbidden item. Make them work for compliance. Don't simply do as they tell you.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:10 am I wrote: Just stop complyin'...quietly.

You wrote: I don't undserstand - welcome clarification.

An example: the law changes, an item in your possession becomes illegal, the law sez you have to surrender that item.

Don't surrender it. Don't announce it or get public with it. Just decline to turn over the forbidden item. Make them work for compliance. Don't simply do as they tell you.
I understand and affirm - though a depresant and no wish to havwe a gun per myself.

my view is the same as yours - mine of cousre is the Jury PArdon/Nullification - though affirmed bt the courst - esp John Jay the SC cheif justice in 1790's - since that time said power has been under attack by the State - to now no longer affirm as a rights (though it was in John Jay's day up to the 1880's) now it is no longer viewed as a Right b yht eState - but just a "power" jurors have

and fully under attacked as even a power - see recent court rulling making it illegal to hand out jury powers jurors -Kroho(sp) in Colorago (colorado drug case

FIJA.org

fully informed jury asociation.

seriously when a juror can no longer rule via his conscice - and just per the law (the reason Fugative Slave laws were no longer enforcable was due to such juror on the many court cass) - the juror just become a robat affirm the law in spite of his sconence. fuck that and the stat that demand such.
UniversalAlien

Post by UniversalAlien »

Scott Mayers wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:53 pm I am hoping that the conservatives here try to discourage the extremes on your side. :|

Hopefully things will de-escallate but does anyone here NOT think that Trump is acting criminal? Trump should be immediately removed for sedition.
We now know the rest of the story - Or do we :?:

Was this an attempted 'coup', an attempt to overturn a legitimate election by force and violence,
declare martial law and then declare the election null and void, by Donald Trump and his supporters :?:

Is Donald Trump still in control of the Republican Party :?:

Will he be charged with criminal offenses :?:

Will he run for President again and again claim that unless he wins the election is rigged :?:

Is Donald Trump still a threat to the Republic of the United States and its Constitution :?:
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:31 pm Is he one of the Antifa who has already been identified by facial recognition software?
So whatever did happen to those Antifa people who had already been identified by facial recognition software?

Actual coup planners (proud boys, not Antifa) were today found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

Have you learned yet that you are a cretin who falls for silly lies?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Chuck Schumer pressured Rupert Murdoch to fire Tucker Carlson, the world's most prominent and popular Journalist of all time, for showing previously Unaired footage of January 6th. The newly released footage showed much of the interior protestors being led, assisted, and chaperoned by Capitol police agents.

Ray Epps, the man whispering into the ears of the crowd, was at the first breech of Capitol premises fencing. He has not been charged for any crime attributed to the MAGA protestors. He has in fact been defended in testimony by Congressional Democrat members. Ray Epps was called out as a "Fed! Fed! Fed!" on video, the night before January 6th, in which Ray Epps told MAGA crowd members "we need to go *INTO* the Capitol tomorrow!"
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

It's not real guys and gals! If it is, it's not the kinda real that that's real real! It's just the way it is, oui! More beer?!