Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
SteveKlinko
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Contact:

Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by SteveKlinko »

Here is a quote from a typical Liberal Race Baiter:
"Maybe if police stop shooting young black men in the street or black women in their beds, much less kneeling on a man’s neck while he begs for his mother, we might have less riots".

Here is my reply to him:
You are in effect saying that the Police are, Without Cause, shooting Black Men in the streets. You make it sound like some kind of sport. You know there are reasons that the Police shoot anyone, but you ignore the reasons and just announce the outcome as if there was no reason for the Police to shoot anyone. Then you say that they kill Black Women in their beds as if this happens all the time. Of course, you don't mention that the Police were fired on first. Everybody knows this was a completely botched Police operation. It is clear that Race had nothing to do with it. When you Race Bait the issue you are sinking to the lowest low of Depravity and Corruption that is at the heart of the Liberal/Media/Politician problem. Do you even know that "Kneeling on the Neck" like that was a standard Police technique in that city? Do you know that the technique was applied over 400 times to Black and White offenders since 2012? This is probably a bad Police technique now, since someone has died from it. But it was certainly not a Racist act by the Police. You incite hatred for the Police by making it a Racist act. You are down in the gutter with the worst Race Baiting Liberal/Media/Politicians.

This is an example of the sewage that Liberal/Media/Commentators/Politicians spew out every day. When you talk about Police that way I can think of three reasons. You are either completely Corrupted by the Liberal/Media/Politicians, you are a Depraved liar just trying to cause trouble in the cities, or you are simply having Paranoid Delusions about the Police.

The people that have been getting shot and killed are criminals who try to fight with the Police. In fact quite a few of these criminals go completely berserk, depending on which drugs they are on. The Liberal/Media/Politicians should be telling the criminals that they should stop resisting arrest. It’s so simple. Why do they instead try to amplify the myths about Police Racism and Brutality? They purposely scare these people (criminals watch the Liberal/Media and listen to the Liberal Politicians too) into resisting arrest, making them think they will be killed if they don’t get away. Then when they do resist and fight with the Police, some of them get shot and killed. The Liberal/Media/Politicians seem to incite Resisting and Fighting with the Police and could be directly responsible for these deaths. Why do they do this?
User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by Harbal »

SteveKlinko wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:36 pm Here is a quote from a typical Liberal Race Baiter:
"Maybe if police stop shooting young black men in the street or black women in their beds, much less kneeling on a man’s neck while he begs for his mother, we might have less riots".

Here is my reply to him:
You are in effect saying that the Police are, Without Cause, shooting Black Men in the streets. You make it sound like some kind of sport. You know there are reasons that the Police shoot anyone, but you ignore the reasons and just announce the outcome as if there was no reason for the Police to shoot anyone. Then you say that they kill Black Women in their beds as if this happens all the time. Of course, you don't mention that the Police were fired on first. Everybody knows this was a completely botched Police operation. It is clear that Race had nothing to do with it. When you Race Bait the issue you are sinking to the lowest low of Depravity and Corruption that is at the heart of the Liberal/Media/Politician problem. Do you even know that "Kneeling on the Neck" like that was a standard Police technique in that city? Do you know that the technique was applied over 400 times to Black and White offenders since 2012? This is probably a bad Police technique now, since someone has died from it. But it was certainly not a Racist act by the Police. You incite hatred for the Police by making it a Racist act. You are down in the gutter with the worst Race Baiting Liberal/Media/Politicians.
Do you intend to give your fictitious "Liberal" the opportunity to respond to your reply?
SteveKlinko
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by SteveKlinko »

Harbal wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:36 pm Do you intend to give your fictitious "Liberal" the opportunity to respond to your reply?
They never responded.
Skepdick
Posts: 5222
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by Skepdick »

SteveKlinko wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:17 pm They never responded.
"They" never do.

Maybe the shoe doesn't fit on "them"?
Maybe you want to write to "their" official representative next time?

Maybe you want to introspect and figure out if "they" are just a caricature in your witch-hunt?
commonsense
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by commonsense »

Harbal wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:36 pm
SteveKlinko wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:36 pm Here is a quote from a typical Liberal Race Baiter:
"Maybe if police stop shooting young black men in the street or black women in their beds, much less kneeling on a man’s neck while he begs for his mother, we might have less riots".

Here is my reply to him:
You are in effect saying that the Police are, Without Cause, shooting Black Men in the streets. You make it sound like some kind of sport. You know there are reasons that the Police shoot anyone, but you ignore the reasons and just announce the outcome as if there was no reason for the Police to shoot anyone. Then you say that they kill Black Women in their beds as if this happens all the time. Of course, you don't mention that the Police were fired on first. Everybody knows this was a completely botched Police operation. It is clear that Race had nothing to do with it. When you Race Bait the issue you are sinking to the lowest low of Depravity and Corruption that is at the heart of the Liberal/Media/Politician problem. Do you even know that "Kneeling on the Neck" like that was a standard Police technique in that city? Do you know that the technique was applied over 400 times to Black and White offenders since 2012? This is probably a bad Police technique now, since someone has died from it. But it was certainly not a Racist act by the Police. You incite hatred for the Police by making it a Racist act. You are down in the gutter with the worst Race Baiting Liberal/Media/Politicians.
Do you intend to give your fictitious "Liberal" the opportunity to respond to your reply?
SteveKlinko, I met your typical liberal race-bater. She said you missed the point entirely and would have no argument against it if you were to understand it.
SteveKlinko
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by SteveKlinko »

commonsense wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:57 pm SteveKlinko, I met your typical liberal race-bater. She said you missed the point entirely and would have no argument against it if you were to understand it.
The whole Conspiracy Theory type of outrage over Police Racism and Brutality is a complete Paranoid Delusion perpetrated by Liberal/Media/Politicians. Liberal/Media/Politicians are perverting young Black Minds into believing that there is no hope for them because of the Racism that is all around them. They also make young Black Minds fear the Police by telling them that they can be killed just by walking down the street by some Racist Cop. They go further and imply that if you are detained by the Police that you must try to resist and escape because they are surely going to kill you. Then of course Black People that believe these Depraved lies will try to resist and evade the Cops, and then of course some will end up shot and killed. The Liberal/Media/Politicians are directly responsible for the Corrupt Brainwashing they have infected Black communities with. The overall effect of these Liberal/Media/Politician lies is that they have tried to make Black People feel as bad as they possibly can. This is good for Democratic votes.
commonsense
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by commonsense »

SteveKlinko wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:49 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:57 pm SteveKlinko, I met your typical liberal race-bater. She said you missed the point entirely and would have no argument against it if you were to understand it.
The whole Conspiracy Theory type of outrage over Police Racism and Brutality is a complete Paranoid Delusion perpetrated by Liberal/Media/Politicians. Liberal/Media/Politicians are perverting young Black Minds into believing that there is no hope for them because of the Racism that is all around them. They also make young Black Minds fear the Police by telling them that they can be killed just by walking down the street by some Racist Cop. They go further and imply that if you are detained by the Police that you must try to resist and escape because they are surely going to kill you. Then of course Black People that believe these Depraved lies will try to resist and evade the Cops, and then of course some will end up shot and killed. The Liberal/Media/Politicians are directly responsible for the Corrupt Brainwashing they have infected Black communities with. The overall effect of these Liberal/Media/Politician lies is that they have tried to make Black People feel as bad as they possibly can. This is good for Democratic votes.
Have you given any thought to the unnecessary use of lethal force?
Impenitent
Posts: 3117
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by Impenitent »

gravity can be a lethal force...

I'm sure it will obey whatever green new deal you impose upon it...

-Imp
commonsense
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by commonsense »

Impenitent wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:38 pm gravity can be a lethal force...

I'm sure it will obey whatever green new deal you impose upon it...

-Imp
Some would argue that gravity is not an unnecessary force.

Have you any comments on the use of unjustified force by law enforcement officers?
Impenitent
Posts: 3117
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by Impenitent »

shoot back if you can

-Imp
commonsense
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by commonsense »

Impenitent wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:07 pm shoot back if you can

-Imp
Good one. Now I recognize the humor of your gravity post. Keep ‘em coming. :lol:
User avatar
Immanuel Can
Posts: 9558
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by Immanuel Can »

True story.

One of my associates adopted a child, and had three of her own. The one she adopted is nearly the same age as her second, and they are thick as thieves together...real brothers.

They went to camp together. And somebody at the camp, doing registration, saw that the boys had the same last name, and were unusually close in age. Only the second son was on hand.

The registrar asked, "How will we tell which brother is which?" And the boy immediately answered, "It's easy; I have a green shirt, and my brother's is red."

The thing is, he's white, and his adopted brother's from Haiti.

The kid understood something I wish we all understood better. It's not the colour of your skin; it's the content of a person's character. Someone said that once, but lately, the race-talkers have all drowned him out with their selfish propaganda. But we should listen to that: MLK had a point.

Time we all stopped talking about "race." It was a dumb idea from the start.
Skepdick
Posts: 5222
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by Skepdick »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:51 am Time we all stopped talking about "race." It was a dumb idea from the start.
My wife and I have long stopped speaking about it, but erasing the idea from our conceptual landscape, and the word from our vocabularies doesn't in any way erase the phenomenon from our daily lives.

People who look like me respect me more than they respect her.
People who look like her respect her more than they respect me.

We literally have to resort to these kinds of shenanigans in our daily lives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrT6yOkVuKg

When other people's stereotypes permanently manifest as your problem, not-talking about in-group and out-group psychology is an even dumber idea than "racism".
SteveKlinko
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by SteveKlinko »

commonsense wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:30 pm
SteveKlinko wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:49 pm
commonsense wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:57 pm SteveKlinko, I met your typical liberal race-bater. She said you missed the point entirely and would have no argument against it if you were to understand it.
The whole Conspiracy Theory type of outrage over Police Racism and Brutality is a complete Paranoid Delusion perpetrated by Liberal/Media/Politicians. Liberal/Media/Politicians are perverting young Black Minds into believing that there is no hope for them because of the Racism that is all around them. They also make young Black Minds fear the Police by telling them that they can be killed just by walking down the street by some Racist Cop. They go further and imply that if you are detained by the Police that you must try to resist and escape because they are surely going to kill you. Then of course Black People that believe these Depraved lies will try to resist and evade the Cops, and then of course some will end up shot and killed. The Liberal/Media/Politicians are directly responsible for the Corrupt Brainwashing they have infected Black communities with. The overall effect of these Liberal/Media/Politician lies is that they have tried to make Black People feel as bad as they possibly can. This is good for Democratic votes.
Have you given any thought to the unnecessary use of lethal force?
Use of Lethal Force is a very subjective thing when dealing with crazed Criminals in the Fog of a difficult arrest. Easy to criticize with 2020 hindsight and lots of time to think about situations that need split second action.
User avatar
Immanuel Can
Posts: 9558
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Post by Immanuel Can »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:08 pm People who look like me respect me more than they respect her.
People who look like her respect her more than they respect me.
Maybe. But I'm from a multi-"racial" family too, so I see what goes on.

There's two sides to it: some idiots may be a bit racist in their disposition. That's life; you can't change them, unless they want to change. Fortunately, our society bans racist laws or policies -- those have been illegal for a long time now. Attitudes may change slower, but they'll come around. People aren't all nice. In such cases, everybody just needs to grow up and deal with it. Talking about it only makes it worse.

On the other side, just as often, a person only thinks another is being racist, when it's just the ordinary knocks, inconveniences, misunderstandings and troubles of life...everything gets interpreted through the "racial" lens, when most of it is just people running into people. Just because somebody cuts into line in front of you, or doesn't look at you, or is grumpy with you does not mean they're looking at your skin colour. Some people are just in a hurry, or bad communicators, or in a foul mood. That's life. But people who are watching for racism tend to "find" it everywhere. And that's not good for them.

The truth is that all people just aren't always nice or sensitive to each other, and most of the time, we have no reason to think racism is the special cause of that. We need to get past all that silliness. Skin colour, eye shape, etc. are irrelevant: time to act as if we know that.

You seem to have gotten past it. And the sooner we all do, the better we all will be.
Post Reply