Sympathy For The Liberal

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SteveKlinko

Sympathy For The Liberal

Post by SteveKlinko »

You are a person of Wealth and Taste. For you ... every Cop is a Criminal ... and all the Sinners Saints. I'd like to have some Sympathy, but what Puzzles me ... is the nature of your Game.

All the window breakers ... and all the building burners ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the police defunders ... and all the police dismantlers ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the statue topplers ... and all the history rewriters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the America haters ... and all the Capitalist haters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the race-baiters ... and all the riot sympathizers ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

All the police assassins ... and the death to police chanters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet them and introduce himself ... then take their votes. That's the nature of your Game ... you have enabled them ... and you have accepted them.

But to me it's still a puzzling Game ... and if I meet you ... I'll have some courtesy ... some sympathy ... and some taste. I'll be polite as possible and ask ... What is the nature of your Game?
Last edited by SteveKlinko on Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlashDangerpants

Re: Sympathy For The Liberal

Post by FlashDangerpants »

For your next Stones inspired satirical styling are you going to do something with Brown Sugar?
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

All the window breakers ... and all the building burners ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet you ... and introduce himself ... if he could only remember his name.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

SteveKlinko wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:06 pm All the window breakers ... and all the building burners ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet you ... and introduce himself ... if he could only remember his name.
That logic is self-immolating. It invites the other side to retaliate with mention of which candidate we know full well all the cross burners will vote for. As for the memory taunt, well your guy is sniffing all the time because he abuses prescription medication that you really aren't supposed to snort at all.
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 pm
SteveKlinko wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:06 pm All the window breakers ... and all the building burners ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet you ... and introduce himself ... if he could only remember his name.
That logic is self-immolating. It invites the other side to retaliate with mention of which candidate we know full well all the cross burners will vote for. As for the memory taunt, well your guy is sniffing all the time because he abuses prescription medication that you really aren't supposed to snort at all.
Woo ... Woo ...
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Would that be an actual liberal person or the illiterate, know-nothing yank bastardisation of the word?
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

All the police assassins ... and the death to police chanters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet you and introduce himself ... if only you answer his plea: What's my name?
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

All the America haters ... and all the Capitalist haters ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet you and introduce himself ... if only you answer his plea: What's my name?
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

All the America haters … and all the Capitalist haters … will certainly vote for … can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet you and introduce himself … then take your vote. That’s the nature of his Game.
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

All the police defunders ... and all the police dismantlers ... will certainly vote for ... can you guess his name? He would be pleased to meet you and introduce himself ... then take your vote. That's the nature of his Game.
henry quirk

"can you guess his name?"

Post by henry quirk »

smokin' joe can't even remember his name without a teleprompter
uwot

Re: "can you guess his name?"

Post by uwot »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:44 pm smokin' joe can't even remember his name without a teleprompter
Seriously? Have you seen this? Are you sure you're not just barking your master's words like a good little bitch?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

uwot wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:44 pm smokin' joe can't even remember his name without a teleprompter
Seriously? Have you seen this? Are you sure you're not just barking your master's words like a good little bitch?
yes, I have, on cspan

and: fuck you
uwot

Post by uwot »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:38 pmyes, I have, on cspan
Fair enough. Can you provide a link?
henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:38 pmand: fuck you
Not sure you're my type, but thanks for the offer.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

uwot wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:46 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:38 pmyes, I have, on cspan
Fair enough. Can you provide a link?
henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:38 pmand: fuck you
Not sure you're my type, but thanks for the offer.
no one on the other side ever gets tasked, by you or any one, to provide links, so why should I comply?

if you're interested: go to c-span's site

and: beggars shouldn't be choosy