Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

The moment we follow our selfish gene’s love bias of tribalism and racism for our own kind and color, we create a hate bias for all other kinds and colors.

Negative racism is born in us from our love of our own kind and color. It is natural and normal for the human species.

We are born the fittest of our line. It follows that nature would have it no other way for us as individual animals but to think of ourselves as the best. Nature always creates for the best possible end and for each of us and our genetic line, something like us is the best.

Tribalism/racism has a dual nature. Good parts and evil parts. Mostly good but it is hell when the uglier negative racist side is in play.

We are racist because we know that reality favors the survival of the fittest. That is what we are in our genetic lines; even the most unfit of us, when compared to the average or above average.

We mostly negatively express our tribalism/racism with violence, even to war and rebellion. The less profitable way to gain the upper hand as compared to trading. Check human history.

We are heading for violence in the U.S thanks to the oppression of too many groups. Blacks, natives, women, gays and all other groups that are oppressed unjustly are beginning to unite into a large group that will no longer be cowed. If nothing changes after peaceful means are tried, violence is bound to happen.

We must live in tribes as we are not in any way born free. That is the good part of tribalism, even as it holds the evil racism part within.

The evil part is using violence against those who are not in our own in groups. That is of course what we whites have been doing to non-whites for a long time now in North America.

It is good to be tribal and loyal to our colors and tribes.

It is foolish to not have the battle of the colors not shift to acceptance instead of hating others and bringing violence to all.

Black to white, all our own genetic lines, have shown that they too are the fittest for their color.

To kill or trade are the only ways to take advantage of each other in terms of control. Good competition without killing or oppressing each other is the ethical way forwards.

I see this as what being civilized is all about, and the best way for tribes, black to white, to co-exist in peace.

You?

Regards
DL
commonsense

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by commonsense »

I hear you saying that racism has two sides and that racism is good for tribalism and tribalism is good for the survival of the fittest.

Do I understand this much correctly?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

commonsense wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:37 pm I hear you saying that racism has two sides and that racism is good for tribalism and tribalism is good for the survival of the fittest.

Not quite. I am saying that tribalism and racism have two side, yes, but here I am using the terms as analogies. If I would have used only one or the other, I might have caused more confusion.

Tribalism, and racism, are both good for us. The evil side, which I see as the smaller side, is what we have to mitigate.

Think of hooligans. It is great when they are just fans, but hell if things do not go their way and let their hate out.

Few people seem to think of our instincts when watching the oppressed, but that is what they are.

They are pilling up thanks mostly to whites, and I think that we are reaching the limits of the appressed ones patience with peaceful, but ineffectual protests.

They know that if they continued to do the same peaceful protest while expecting a different result, they are acting insane.

We whites had better smarten up. The minority are now oppressing way too may groups within the population.

Regards
DL
nothing

Post by nothing »

Arguing in favor of tribalism/racism is entirely alarming:
it is a part of the problem, not any solution.

These are rooted in "belief"-based identities, the existence of which
serves to perpetuate "us vs. them" mentalities, as are so widely
endorsed by those who are attempting to generate hatred for all
that does not adhere to the Islamic worldview (the source of
the attacks against the U.S. and Western world). The division
underlying all is "believer vs. unbeliever" wherein in takes
a "believer" to "believe" themselves superior to others and/or
others are inferior to themselves. The root of Nazism is thus
contained in this same division, as a comparison of Muhammad
to Adolph Hitler (both genocidal warlords) invariably shows.

The solution is the abandonment of such "belief"-based identities
(and man-worship of male central figures idols such as Jesus/Muhammad)
as a product of consciously acknowledging that such identities
are measures of the ignorance of the human beings themselves:
it takes a "believer" to "believe" the opposite of what is true.
This includes good and evil, regardless of what they are (or are not).

We do not need a tribal/racist planet, we need a conscious planet.

If one simply identifies as a piece of life in the cosmos,
there would be no tribalism or racism. These are naught
but limited identities human beings have taken on
ignorantly "believing" themselves to be something they are not.

The generation of "white guilt" and general hatred for white people
is of Islamic origin - they intentionally manufacture hatred as a means
of using non-Muslims to fight in "the cause of Allah" which is exactly
what ANTIFA/BLM is: non-Muslims being used to destroy their own nation.
This is how the real book-worshiping "Jews" fight their wars. The problem is
humanity still does not know who the real book-worshiping "Jews" are, as
Hitler shot himself only when he realized it was the Muslim Brotherhood,
the same he was himself allied with (thus was being used as a puppet).

All of this destruction is directly a product of tribalism/racism
in addition to a religious prejudice against human beings who do not "believe"
Islam is a religion of peace, for knowing it is the opposite of one: a division
of perpetual conflict viz. "believer vs. unbeliever". The intolerance begins/ends
in this division, as this division underlies the tragic history of this humanity.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm Arguing in favor of tribalism/racism is entirely alarming:

of perpetual conflict viz. "believer vs. unbeliever". The intolerance begins/ends
in this division, as this division underlies the tragic history of this humanity.
Regardless of the natures you think we should have, nature has her own ideas and they have made you the best of your line. You cannot deny your selfish gene.

Would you give up the gene that makes your family and friends important to you?

Would you that baby out with the bath water?

I agree that the god religions, be they Islam, Christianity or Judaic, are all garbage except for their esoteric or mystical branches who put humans above the gods we have invented. You only mentioned Islam while ignoring the other fascist parts of the Jewish god's immoral religions.

Regards
DL
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

there is no positive side to tribalism, its born into the DNA of man - like all other animals that are also tribal.

it served survival while on the savanna, when the other tribe was stealing your food.

but no longer works in the modern world, and why we had ww1, ww2, the cold war, and the next many we shall have - due to tribalism instinct that no longer serves man's survival in a modern world where it only result in mass death on the global scale.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm
agree and amen.

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm The generation of "white guilt"
I'm whiter than white, and have no guilt over the race i was born into, i note my character and strive to improve it, nothing else matters to me.

my whiteness has no identity to me, and i affirm Ezekiel's view that the sins of the father are his alone, and not imparted upon the son.

Torah says otherwise, but Ezekial and i deny that part of the Torah and view it is unworthy.

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm and general hatred for white people
is of Islamic origin - they intentionally manufacture hatred

Rabid sects of Islam promote hate - but not toward whites (Arabs are white!!!!!!!!!!!!!), "only" toward infidels.

Islam is not a racist religion, anyone from any race can convert to it and thier "whiteness" will not be noted by other Talliban types.

all they will note is you have converted to the True Faith and so become one of them.

- you cannot say that about Nazism, no Congolese black man - even if he "converted" to White Supremecy (Nazism) would ever be viewed by other Nazis as "one of them".
nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm This is how the real book-worshiping "Jews" fight their wars.
interesting, i feel a conspiracy theory coming on - include the Elders of Zion if you wish - interested in what you are talking about here, though have no idea - yet.

nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm The problem is
oh wow, i feel myself falling into the rabbit hole of nuttery here.

do enlighten me. interested.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:33 am there is no positive side to tribalism, its born into the DNA of man - like all other animals that are also tribal.

it served survival while on the savanna, when the other tribe was stealing your food.

but no longer works in the modern world, and why we had ww1, ww2, the cold war, and the next many we shall have - due to tribalism instinct that no longer serves man's survival in a modern world where it only result in mass death on the global scale.
??

Strongly unified countries will disagree that tribalism is negative.

Do you not pledge allegiance to your countries flag?

Stranger that you practice the positive side that you say does not exist.

Regards
DL
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:14 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:33 am there is no positive side to tribalism, its born into the DNA of man - like all other animals that are also tribal.

??

Do you not pledge allegiance to your countries flag?

no, in fact i remember as a 7 yr old in 1st grade being force to pledge allegience to the flag, and i never did, i moved my mouth - to fit in - but never like the concept of force so never spoke the words.
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:14 pm Stranger that you practice the positive side that you say does not exist.

Regards
DL
if force to affirm tribalism, then i would admit i am a Tribalist for Enlightenment ideals - and why i like my Nations Constitution. if/when my Nation no longer value her Constitution, i will not longer value my Nation.

and so I ally with anyone - say a Saudi or Iranian who is the few odd man out, and finds himself allied with Enlightenment concepts over Islamic Nationalism (and there are always -"missfits" - so i'd bet you in the heart of Islam (say Yemen or Saudi Arabia) - there are 1 in 20 with my mindset - one that affirms the concepts written of in my Constitution - though they may not be able to read nor even know of said document - they lived a live that allow them to have an affinity and value for the concepts i also value (and inversely there are 1 in 20 americans - born into and with, and literate to value those same concepts, but for whatever reason do not value my Constitution and would be fine burning it - in mindset such Americans should be shipped to Yemen, such Evangelicals (most of the 5 percent are IMO) would fit Riech in to such a society.

and so the 1 in 20 Saudi/Yemani is my Brother, and the 1 in 20 American is my enemy.

thanks for reply.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?
You will have to argue, soundly and validly, and thus prove that there is a, so called, "positive side" first before this could be answered, properly and correctly.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm The moment we follow our selfish gene’s love bias of tribalism and racism for our own kind and color, we create a hate bias for all other kinds and colors.
Is there ANY actual EVIDENCE and PROOF that there is a, so called, "selfish gene's love bias of tribalism and racism for 'our' own kind and color", or is this just an attempt at "justifying" your ALREADY held beliefs and views?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm Negative racism is born in us from our love of our own kind and color. It is natural and normal for the human species.
So, according to this "logic" EVERY human being is born with, so called, "negative racism", correct?

How does a new born baby differentiate between kind and color?

The more I look into what you say the MORE ABSURD it is Truly becoming. But, you MAYBE able to CLARIFY and answer my clarifying questions sufficiently. We will just have to wait and see.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm We are born the fittest of our line.
When you say 'we' here, do you mean EVERY individual?

If no, then what do you mean?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm It follows that nature would have it no other way for us as individual animals but to think of ourselves as the best.
Well 'i' MUST NOT BE a part of 'Nature', Itself. As i have it another way. i do NOT think of thy 'self' as the best at all. i think of thy 'self' as just an EQUAL one as EVERY other one IS.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm Nature always creates for the best possible end and for each of us and our genetic line, something like us is the best.
Maybe so, 'us' as thee collective ONE maybe the, so called, 'best', BUT NO individual 'one' is better than another individual 'one'.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm Tribalism/racism has a dual nature. Good parts and evil parts. Mostly good but it is hell when the uglier negative racist side is in play.
But WHY would be, so called, "hell"? Especially as you say this is Nature and that we are born this way.

Also, WHY would Nature create what is, so called, "ugly"?

What is 'ugly' to 'you' is NOT necessarily 'ugly' to "another".
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm We are racist because we know that reality favors the survival of the fittest.
I would say that 'you' are racist just because you were taught to hate "others" and/or see "others" as different races.

Also, you seem to have taken the term 'survival of the fittest' and twisted it around in a very particular way, which you BELIEVE "supports" your ALREADY held views and beliefs.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm That is what we are in our genetic lines; even the most unfit of us, when compared to the average or above average.
But if you say EVERY individual is born the fittest, then how could there be any that are 'unfit'?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm We mostly negatively express our tribalism/racism with violence, even to war and rebellion. The less profitable way to gain the upper hand as compared to trading. Check human history.

We are heading for violence in the U.S thanks to the oppression of too many groups.
"Heading", I think you are a bit LATE.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm Blacks, natives, women, gays and all other groups that are oppressed unjustly are beginning to unite into a large group that will no longer be cowed.
Considering that you have just, ONCE AGAIN, shown your racist views, as though they are perfectly acceptable, then I do NOT see racism, in all forms ending very soon.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm If nothing changes after peaceful means are tried, violence is bound to happen.

We must live in tribes as we are not in any way born free. That is the good part of tribalism, even as it holds the evil racism part within.
If you BELIEVE and SEE that we MUST "live in tribes", then you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSING the True and Right perspective of things here.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm The evil part is using violence against those who are not in our own in groups.
Believing that there are SEPARATE groups is EVIL, in its MOST WRONG form.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm That is of course what we whites have been doing to non-whites for a long time now in North America.
LOL You could NOT even begin to define 'white' in ANY true, right, nor correct way. As will be PROVEN by your INABILITY to even start doing this here now.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm It is good to be tribal and loyal to our colors and tribes.
If you SEE 'tribes' and 'colors', then you are BLINDED to thee actual Truth of things.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm It is foolish to not have the battle of the colors not shift to acceptance instead of hating others and bringing violence to all.
Placing human beings into colors and/or tribes is FOOLISH in the highest form.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm Black to white, all our own genetic lines, have shown that they too are the fittest for their color.
This is so DISTORTED it is getting beyond complete ridiculousness now.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm To kill or trade are the only ways to take advantage of each other in terms of control. Good competition without killing or oppressing each other is the ethical way forwards.
What do you think 'you', human beings, are "competing" for, EXACTLY?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm I see this as what being civilized is all about, and the best way for tribes, black to white, to co-exist in peace.

You?

Regards
DL
How does a 'tribe' COMPETE, peacefully?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:00 pm
commonsense wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:37 pm I hear you saying that racism has two sides and that racism is good for tribalism and tribalism is good for the survival of the fittest.

Not quite. I am saying that tribalism and racism have two side, yes, but here I am using the terms as analogies. If I would have used only one or the other, I might have caused more confusion.

Tribalism, and racism, are both good for us. The evil side, which I see as the smaller side, is what we have to mitigate.

Think of hooligans. It is great when they are just fans, but hell if things do not go their way and let their hate out.
But, if some people are, so called, "fans", then are they necessarily "hooligans"?

If yes, then I am pretty sure you will find many people will refute this.

But if no, then how did you jump from "hooligans" to "fans"?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:00 pm Few people seem to think of our instincts when watching the oppressed, but that is what they are.
And what supposedly are 'our' 'instincts'?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:00 pm They are pilling up thanks mostly to whites, and I think that we are reaching the limits of the appressed ones patience with peaceful, but ineffectual protests.
How do you define 'whites' and how do you differentiate and separate, so called, "whites" from "others"?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:00 pm They know that if they continued to do the same peaceful protest while expecting a different result, they are acting insane.
And how do you KNOW that they know this?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:00 pm We whites had better smarten up. The minority are now oppressing way too may groups within the population.

Regards
DL
What do you mean by 'oppressing' here?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:45 pm
nothing wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:17 pm Arguing in favor of tribalism/racism is entirely alarming:

Regardless of the natures you think we should have, nature has her own ideas and they have made you the best of your line.
How many 'lines' are there?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:00 pm You cannot deny your selfish gene.

Would you give up the gene that makes your family and friends important to you?
But there is NO 'gene' that makes SOME other human beings important to ANY 'one'.

You choosing SOME human beings over other human beings comes from your past experiences and NOT from the genes within that body.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:00 pm Would you that baby out with the bath water?

I agree that the god religions, be they Islam, Christianity or Judaic, are all garbage except for their esoteric or mystical branches who put humans above the gods we have invented. You only mentioned Islam while ignoring the other fascist parts of the Jewish god's immoral religions.

Regards
DL
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?
That's' like asking if the positive side of syphilis outshines the negative side. There is no positive side to primitive tribalism, unless you like war and oppression.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm The moment we follow our selfish gene’s love bias of tribalism and racism for our own kind and color, we create a hate bias for all other kinds and colors.

Negative racism is born in us from our love of our own kind and color. It is natural and normal for the human species.
Your racism is your own. It's not caused by your genes, it's caused by your own ignorant choice to not recognize that all human beings are just human beings. You evidently have a, "hate bias," but its not natural.

My, "own kind," consists of every human being there is. Every human being in the world is different in some way from every other human being, and there is not a single shade of, "color," that some human being does not have. Why would you favor some over others? Racism is not natural, it flies in the face of human nature. Nothing makes you what you are, you are whatever you choose to be and make of yourself--and you have apparently made yourself a racist.
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm We are born the fittest of our line. It follows that nature would have it no other way for us as individual animals but to think of ourselves as the best. Nature always creates for the best possible end and for each of us and our genetic line, something like us is the best.
How do you figure that? What makes an organism the fittest?

Human beings are not the fittest by any measure, not the longest living, either as a species or as individual organisms. Compared to all other mammals, human beings are not very strong or fast, and are the only species that intentionally slaughters great numbers of its own species. Prokaryotes and Turritopsis dohrnii are essentially immortal. Exactly what do you mean, human beings are the fittest--the fittest for what?
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm We are racist ...
Speak for your self. WE aren't racists, only you are, and the cause is not evolution, the cause is your own ignorance.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

RCSaunders wrote:
Human beings are not the fittest by any measure not the longest living either as a species or as individual organisms
Fittest as pertaining to human beings that will pass on their genes compared to those that will not pass them on
Not fittest as pertaining to the abilities of human beings compared to any other members of the animal kingdom
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:26 am Fittest as pertaining to human beings that will pass on their genes compared to those that will not pass them on ...
Then human beings are an evolutionary failure. They've only existed for about 200,000 years, and at the present rate may not last much longer. They certainly have not been passing their genes on very well or for very long.

There is no other species with so many offspring with genetic defects as human beings, after only 200,000 years they are a genetic mess. Compare that to cyanobacteria, who have been passing their genes on with almost no change for 2.8 billion years, the horseshoe crab, (445 million years), sturgeon (200 million years) [caviar has been around a thousand times longer than human beings], and jellyfish (600 – 700 million years.

Perhaps human beings should aspire to something more than simply passing their genes on or the perpetuation of protoplasm.