Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by Greatest I am »

Age.

"You will have to argue, soundly and validly, and thus prove that there is a, so called, "positive side" first before this could be answered, properly and correctly."

The positive side of racism/tribalism is quite apparent. That side includes the fellowship that we seek with out peers.

Racism/tribalism are team building attributes and we must all live in tribes.

That is why we default to doing good and cooperating instead of competing. You should have gotten that message from that baby clip.

Regards
DL
Age
Posts: 5300
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:08 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:20 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Trade instead of kill.
But HOW is this 'competing'?

What, exactly, is being 'competed' for, when one 'trades'?
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:51 pm That is what history has taught us. No?
But this, OBVIOUSLY, has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I asked.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:51 pm Traditionally, we compete for resources and women.
Why ONLY 'women'? WHY do you look at this from only one perspective?

And, if you compete for the resources that "others" NEED, to keep living, then this will eventually lead to NOT being peaceful at all. As actually evidenced by history, correct?
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Do you not see yourself as the fittest of your line? Why not?
Because you have NOT YET explained what "your line" could actually mean?

What is "your line"?

AND, your 'attempts' at twisting and distorting what I ACTUALLY say and mean, and 'trying to' deflect away from that as though to mean something else does NOT work on me.
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:51 pm Regards
DL
It seems we are both distorting things. I am being generous.
If you want to make this CLAIM, then I suggest that you provide the actual EVIDENCE for the 'things', which you think or believe I am distorting.

If you do NOT provide any evidence, then I will just disregard your claim here.
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:08 pm Let's see if we can communicate.

If you need proof of the selfish gene. I will let you do the research what the evolutionists are saying.
LOL A typical comment from one who has NO actual evidence NOR proof.
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:08 pm If your selfish gene is not dominant, then which gene do you seed as dominant?
To me, genes can ONLY affect the physical body.

And, 'thoughts' have not yet been proven to be a physical thing, to me.

Within this body there is a 'thought', which KNOWS this body only exists, in living form, for a few relatively nothing amount of years. Therefore, there is REALLY is NOTHING AT ALL worthy of being 'selfish' for or about, in regards to this individual body.
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:08 pm If you cannot see it at work in these babies, I doubt that my answering all your questions would help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LIb22-5Lwg
I suggest that if you really want to find and use things, as evidence or proof, to back up and support your already held beliefs, then do NOT ever use absolutely ANY thing, which can be so ABSOLUTELY biased and prejudiced as the form that you used here. The entertainment and media industry is NOT the best place to find actual true, right, and correct information from.

That actual program is about one of the most biased and prejudiced programs in a WHOLE industry, which is more or less the most biased and prejudiced industry in the whole world.

The actual footage I watched in that was absolutely ludicrous and laughable. Let alone the fact that that would OBVIOUSLY ONLY SHOW you the footage they have, which correlates with what they are purporting be true and correct. If you wanted to go through that second by second or minute by minute, then I will.

Obviously they are NOT going to SHOW you the babies reaching out for the "other" puppet, which was a THIRD of them, in an unknown number of them. Also, take note of how far each puppet actually is from the second and third baby at 3 minutes and 6 seconds and at 3 minutes and 10 seconds. If the people on the show want the children to reach out for a particular puppet, then they will positions themselves so this will happen. Even if they do not consciously realize that they are doing this.

The way adult human beings mis/behave, because of their ALREADY HELD BELIEFS, is VERY EASY and SIMPLE to notice and recognize. That is; Once you learn what BELIEF actually IS, and just how much POWER 'BELIEF' itself actually has over 'you', human beings.

AND, what are they "judging" 'nicety' on EXACTLY?

To me, this experiment is more absurd and illogical the further this clip goes on.

HOW would a six month old baby KNOW what a 'ball' is, let alone what a 'thief', and a 'ball thief' IS?

Also, what has this got to do with some alleged "selfish gene"?

By the way, I have ALREADY, partly, explained how the Universal Knowing of right AND wrong is ALREADY built into the human being, and this can be FOUND and KNOWN from within the new born human baby. As I have already acknowledged, if, and when, adult human beings learn HOW to Truly look at and listen to children, then they will learn what is actually RIGHT in Life. The younger the human being, then the far more that others can learn and KNOW about what is Truly RIGHT and WRONG in Life.

Sadly, though, human beings grow up being conditioned to BELIEVE that it is adults who hold the true and right knowledge of Life, and that it is from adults where the true and right knowledge of Life actually comes from. This, however, could not be any further from thee actual Truth.

Babies do NOT have a concept of a thing 'treated well' or 'treated badly' because a thing, supposedly, likes the 'same food'. All the adults are doing here is just 'trying to' find things that supposedly back up and support their ALREADY HELD BELIEFS. The reporter/actress at the 2 minutes and 27 seconds of part 2 appears to be having some kind of orgasm.

If 'you', human beings', are supposedly 'predisposed' to break the "world" up into different human groups, then this EXPLAINS WHY the 'I' is what 'It' is, and why 'you', human beings', are what 'you' are. And WHY the two are NOT the same.

If human beings are supposedly " born to hate the "other" ", then who or what EXACTLY is the "other"?

Sounds, to me, like adults 'trying' their hardest to "justify" their own racist, bigoted, and hateful ways and views of "others". The thing is 'you', adult human beings, can NOT logically and sufficiently divide and separate 'you', human beings, into different races and classes. Although this does NOT stop you actually 'trying to'.

One has to actually KNOW thy 'Self' to be able to put into action a, so called, "bias to save the self". Obviously, 'you', adult human beings, are NOT that stupid to think there is A reason to actually "save thy 'self'" when 'thy self' is NOT going to exist for much longer anyway, are 'you'?

There is, however, an actual reason WHY there is an actual bias towards thy 'Self'. But this reason has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL with what 'you', adult human beings, actually think and/or believe it is. As already expressed, one has to KNOW thy 'Self' BEFORE any and ALL-OF-THIS is completely UNDERSTOOD.
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:08 pm As to all of us being the fittest when born, if you cannot picture your family tree and see that the youngest are the fittest nature can produce, including the flaws you see in the less fortunate, then you do not seem to be accepting that nature creates for our best possible end, even as you seem to have acknowledge it above.

Regards
DL
Do you KNOW what I would REALLY appreciate?

If no, then what I would REALLY appreciate is 'you' NOT assuming what I can or can not see NOR assuming what I am actually meaning.

My family picture is EVERY thing. I do NOT have a limited and very narrowed field of view as 'you', human beings, do.

Of course the youngest are the 'newest', and therefore in that sense, the 'fittest' if you like.

I do NOT see flaws in the, so called, "less fortunate". This is because there is NO one who is born "less fortunate". There only become those who are, so called, "less fortunate" because of the, learned, greedy and selfish ways that ALL adult human beings behave in. Also, there are NO flaws in ANY thing, except for the obvious, so called, "flaw", which comes from being a Truly intelligent being. But this "flaw" is for a very specific reason, and so has a very specific purpose. But this is for another discussion.

Of course, Nature is Creating, Itself, through Evolution, for the best possible outcome. This is ALREADY OBVIOUS and ALREADY PROVEN to be True.
Age
Posts: 5300
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:12 pm Age.

"You will have to argue, soundly and validly, and thus prove that there is a, so called, "positive side" first before this could be answered, properly and correctly."

The positive side of racism/tribalism is quite apparent. That side includes the fellowship that we seek with out peers.
Okay great.

Now, do you also agree upon and accept that a tribe/race can be and is the tribe/race called 'human beings'?

If yes, then great. Do you also agree with and accept that a tribe/race can be and is bigger or greater than just 'you', human beings?
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:12 pm Racism/tribalism are team building attributes and we must all live in tribes.
I agree with and accept this, just as long as you agree with and accept that the 'human race' is A tribe. Do you agree with and accept this?
Greatest I am wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:12 pm That is why we default to doing good and cooperating instead of competing. You should have gotten that message from that baby clip.

Regards
DL
I UNDERSTOOD and KNEW this LONG BEFORE I saw that, so called, "baby clip". As I have CLEARLY expressed and noted this actual thing PREVIOUSLY.
Age
Posts: 5300
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by Age »

I just watched the rest of that link you provided.

I have been continually stating that what is inherently within, which is the KNOWING of what is actually right and wrong in Life that is still unconsciously KNOWN by 'you', human beings, which is for the protection and betterment of the 'Self' just gets mixed up with and confused with what is 'wanted' for and by the 'self'.

The True 'Self' is VERY DIFFERENT from what 'you', human beings, think, believe, or pretend you are. What is inherently within ALL, which is HOW and WHY thee True Self is evolving to and WILL accomplish what It set out to, just gets mistaken and used for individual adult human being's own individual learned wants and desires.

The True 'Self' has a EVERY right to be a 'Self-centered', 'Egotistical', 'Greedy', and only caring about 'Its Self' Being. This is because of EXACTLY what this Self ACTUALLY IS. The human being 'self', however, has NO right at all to be ANY of these this. This is because of what the 'human being' 'self' ACTUALLY IS.

Adult human beings, however, mistake 'this', 'what is right for the True Self' for their own selves.
surreptitious57
Posts: 4225
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by surreptitious57 »

Age wrote:
The True Self has EVERY right to be a Self centered Egotistical Greedy and only caring about Its Self Being . This is because of EXACTLY what this Self ACTUALLY IS . The human being self however has NO right at all to be ANY of these . This is because of what the human being self ACTUALLY IS
What is the True Self and why does it have the right to be Self centred ?
Why does the human being self not have the right to be self centred ?
Comparatively speaking what is the basic difference between them ?
Age
Posts: 5300
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:05 am
Age wrote:
The True Self has EVERY right to be a Self centered Egotistical Greedy and only caring about Its Self Being . This is because of EXACTLY what this Self ACTUALLY IS . The human being self however has NO right at all to be ANY of these . This is because of what the human being self ACTUALLY IS
What is the True Self and why does it have the right to be Self centred ?
Really?

After every thing that I have written you still are unaware?

The True 'Self' is God, or Everything.

This Self has every right to be Self-centered because It has EVERY things best interest "at heart".
surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:05 am Why does the human being self not have the right to be self centred ?
Because it only exists for a few years, and because when it is being self-centered, then it is taking from other things, which they then miss out on what they need to live properly and correctly, and thus are being abused.
surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:05 am Comparatively speaking what is the basic difference between them ?
Thee Self is the higher Being. Whereas, the self is just the human being.

The self is just the thoughts within an individual human body. Thee Self, however, is the Knowing within all human bodies.

The self only thinks, whereas thee Self KNOWS - what is actually True.

There are probably tens if not hundreds of other ways to which to comparatively speak and explain what the basic differences are between them. But there is a whole list of other things, which i think need to be learned first, before the actual difference between them can be Truly SEEN and FULLY UNDERSTOOD.
surreptitious57
Posts: 4225
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by surreptitious57 »


Some more questions need to be asked but as this may be my last post here I will let it be
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by gaffo »

Oh WOW!!!!!!!! i did not understand your understanding about "mankind" until you clarified below.

now i do - and a disagree 100 percent! - you and i have complete opposite understandings (just goes to show "life" is complex, and never to assume you know another's perspective, until they clarify it (you have now, and so i thank you).

I do not vilianize(sp) your view, i just know it is the opposite of mine (and that is fine by me - i'm fine with agreeing to disagree) its all about discussion. not conversion.


RCSaunders wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:29 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:41 am
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm I find differences in others much more interesting than similarities, especially to myself.
this is where we differ, i value the commonality of man as a universal humanist, and ignore any minor and irrelivant differences.

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm I certainly hope that attitude grows.
I fervently hope it does not!!!!!!!! i loathe indentity politics!
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm It has nothing to do with politics,
I mentioned PC due to its view as yours - fixation upon differences and ignoring sameness.

i'm politics overloaded since Trump, so fine with leaving politics out of discussion.

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm it has only to do with a love of human nature and the knowledge that every human being is unique and a potential source of enjoyment and value not matter how different they are.
1. PC (i know its politics, but you obliquley reference to it - and to me it seems you have the same view (group think (race/sex over the more more common humanity we all have.

I love human nature, and believe if i were born a woman and/or a black or oriental - or a man/women 1/2 million yrs ago - my nature as a human would be the same as it is being born a white american male 5 decades ago.

you do not? - if not lets discuss why not.

per your latter part, the differences are minute compared to the sameness.

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm The only commonality among human being is that they are human, each with his own mind, who must do his own learning, thinking, and choosing and is responsible for their own life. Within the scope of human nature, every individual human being is different from ever other human being. No two human beings have exactly the same physical features or abilities. No two human beings have exactly the same tastes. No two human beings enjoy exactly the same things. No two human beings have exactly the same mental ability.
here you go again with negating the univerality of man.

Are Dogs more alike than they are to Cats? (and vise versa).

Same for man - all men have the same 99.999 DNA, and so all men - from a million yrs ago to today - have the same "Soul" as a social animal, the same conscience.

yes some are smart, some dumb, some tall and some short --and? does that 0.000000000001 difference somehow make the smart human and the dumb not?

explains to me how so.

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm But there is no limit to the variety of degree of learning each individual's abilities and interests will make necessary or possible.
no, there are limits to individual men's abilities.

from tall to smart,

no human was ever 10 feet tall, only some were nearer to it than others.

same with smarts - no 500 iq persons, some make it to 200, still short of 500.

DNA links and limits all men - it makes us all the same per our "core nature" ("Soul" for lack of a better word - athiest as you should know by now, but restating in case you forgot/did not know) - a the Human animal.

and so Human Potential is not boundless - there are limits (many and strick IMO) - bound by our nature as a dumb animal (one just smarter than the rest here on Earth right now - and maybe the Dolphins will object to our hubis in this view).

we are limited via our nature - and why we cannot prove the existance nor know God/s.

any that claim to are full of shit IMO.

the ant does not see the sidewalk let alone see it and then ponder the maker of the sidewalk.

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm The similarities or commonalities among human beings is only the potential,
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the commonality of all men and women is what makes all us humans and brothers and sisters - instead of some just plants in a pot - we have the same Human Spirit.

we are all the SAME at our core nature - since a million yrs ago.

"potential" is irrelivent,

only relivence is nature, most of us - including myself have fallen short of our potential, and doing so in not way lessens our nature, instead we are just losers in life.

our nature is the same. Human nature.
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm what each individual chooses to do with that potential is what matters.

disagree, what matters is to beleive that even the most reprobate filth - say Ted Bundy - who did not live up to his potential (being a smart dude, could have made it to the top politically) - chose to piss it away due to his personal perversion, and so was electrocuted instead.

Bundy was smarter than me and you - so you saying that is what matters?

BTW, i affirm Bundy as fully human, with no inborn evil nature, just with the same common human DNA as you and i - and so a human being.

obviously something went wrong with the kid early on.

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm To emphasize the commonality is to ignore what is truly significant about human beings,

there is only one significance - that all men are brothers - via our common human spirit.


why do you not value this mindset?

i do, and have all my life.


RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm their unlimited ability to be creative and original,
no man was ever born with unlimited ability nor creativity.

the creative borrow what they learn of by prior artistic works.

and the product is never "unlimited".

man is an animal, not God/s - so his nature is limited by his nature.


to think otherwise is folly IMO.
RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm not a bunch of little robots all marching to the same beat.
no disparagement towards Robots, but what do they have to do with valuing the common humanity/same spirit -from a women that lived in Australia 50,000 yrs ago as having the same "soul" as me living in America 50.000 yrs later.

???

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm Would you really want to live in a world where everyone was Gaffo?


lowercase "G" BTW - at it has been for 20 yrs now - and I strive to be humble - lol)


and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i DO!!!!!!!!!! - for i know you and i have the same nature - same spirit/soul - as both of us being human beings.

that you and i dissagree with whatever (fk as i said i affirm Bundy (so Hilter too) was as human as me so had the same nature as me).

So ya, i fine with living in that world, and i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you are!

RCSaunders wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:53 pm where everyone looked like you, did the same things you do, thought the same things you think, wore the same things, ate the same things, and no one ever did anything original or different? Nineteen Eighty Four, must have described Utopia for you.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not like such a world.

Thankfully i do not - such a world would be boring as shit, with no expansion of creativity and souless as well.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by gaffo »

fkit, got lost in the quote nesting above Saunders - you can figure out who said what i'm sure.
User avatar
RCSaunders
Posts: 2150
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by RCSaunders »

gaffo wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:40 pm fkit, got lost in the quote nesting above Saunders - you can figure out who said what i'm sure.
No problem! I understand exactly, and understand your point as well. I guess I just take the fact that all human beings are human beings for granted and regard and treat them all as such. From there, what is important is what each individual chooses and does with there own life, and in that every human being is unique.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by gaffo »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:36 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:40 pm fkit, got lost in the quote nesting above Saunders - you can figure out who said what i'm sure.
No problem! I understand exactly, and understand your point as well. I guess I just take the fact that all human beings are human beings for granted and regard and treat them all as such. From there, what is important is what each individual chooses and does with there own life, and in that every human being is unique.
well!!!!!!!!!

if that is what you believe, i do as well!

and so, the hard work begins. personal self conviction, forgiveness/etc. the Bubbist mindset - War is with oneself (IMO if you do not know yourself you either destroy yourself or all others).

if you know yourself you love yourself and forgive your failings, and try not to repeat them later.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by gaffo »

gaffo wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:22 am
RCSaunders wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:36 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:40 pm fkit, got lost in the quote nesting above Saunders - you can figure out who said what i'm sure.
No problem! I understand exactly, and understand your point as well. I guess I just take the fact that all human beings are human beings for granted and regard and treat them all as such. From there, what is important is what each individual chooses and does with there own life, and in that every human being is unique.
well!!!!!!!!!

if that is what you believe, i do as well!

and so, the hard work begins. personal self conviction, forgiveness/etc. the Bubbist mindset - War is with oneself (IMO if you do not know yourself you either destroy yourself or all others).

if you know yourself you love yourself and forgive your failings, and try not to repeat them later.
I still hate identity politics, for its is tribal.

a white man can never know the travial of the black man:

well the black man of today cannot know the travail of the black man 2 centuries ago in the South.

etc. i hate Blood libel, and that is what PC/Indent politics is about - that via skin, if you are not Black/Irish/ Native American (I hate that term because i did not ask my ggg parents if i should have been born on the other side of the world - i was an so as fucking "native" as anyone who's ancestors go back 100 farther - with that mingst, 20,000 yrs ago no humans had the right to settle here, and so no humans have the right to be native persons in the western hemisphere)..

just as i reject PC/ID politics.

i affirm all "african" (they are not African - their ggg ancestor were) blacks as AMERICAN - not less nor more than ME - snow white nord (and no I'm not European, my ancester were - I'm NATIVE AMERICAN - born HERE, like any/all black americans, or chinese etc........


Home is where the heart is.

and why is loath Israel, the last South Africa.


Israel denies this concept and so Palistinians are not "natives" worthy of isreali cizitenship, instead they are "Fakeistans" - do not exist, instead the Ashkanazi jews just ended up settling a land for "a land without the people (note - no people here, all fakistians) for a people without a land".


so ya fuck tribal PC/IP/Isreali racism.

all persons are folks definded by law and DNA as equal humans - regardless of their ancestery,

and have the right to call their home where they wish to live as peaceful folks.


-----------

and yes i fucking hate Israel is much as i hated South Africa 35 yrs prior.

they are of the same mindset - the last Colony. -all others fall (from Algeria, to Singapore - 60 yrs ago - Israel is the last).

- and no not calling for the fall of Israel - that is folly, due to reality of it existing and the settlements in the WB.

just calling to call her what she is - a racist state unworthy of support (fully support BDS - and have for the last decade) - and to reform!

by, including all in the WB as israeli citizens with the vote - that means jews will become the minoriy in their own state - by a 45/55 - and God willing the majority will vote for a just state with equality for all.

if israel allows for justice - citizenship for all - and so allow her to be a minority jewish democracy, GREAT! i support!

but she had not affirm this, instead takes lands from the fakistans, denies them citizenship, and plays South Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so fuck her.
nothing
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by nothing »

gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am Elders of Zion is an actual book written in 1916? in Russia, and my reference to it was not claim it is not an actual work, but that it has been disscredited as actual history, and so i equated that books work with your mindset.

which to me seems equal.
An Elders of Zion "book" has 0 relevance to what is happening on the planet.
My mindset entails not wasting time on things that have no relevance: it can be known
who the real "Elders of Zion" are, without getting tripped up in propaganda from 100+ years ago.
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am there is always a rabbit hole, whether you can see it or not.
There is also seeing the reality just the way it is without distortion.
Rabbit holes are a euphemism for seeing through a distorted lens:
there is no such thing as a real rabbit hole pertaining not to rabbits.
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am ok tell me more, though i think you fell into said rabbit hole long ago, tell me more so i can understand your mindset.
I think you might be projecting your own state of being onto/as another.
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am thats just wrong, as i stated weeks ago, Islam allows lilly white Nords like me to convert to its faith and no Arab will think i'm not a true Muslim due to my white skin.
They want white people as assets to carry out Islamic jihad.

They will always coddle up to white people they can "use" as "goyim".
Look at Justin Trudeau in Canada: they use him to attack "white people" for "supremacism" meanwhile the House of Islam is merely using "goyim" such as him to scapegoat their own Nazism/supremacism onto other "white people". This is what they do with non-Muslims: use them as their scapegoat for everything they are themselves guilty of. It is how Islam operates ideologically - they need scapegoats.

If you don't see/understand how the Muhammadans (use others to) fight their wars,
you will certainly be swept up in one of their Nazi-esque propaganda 'rabbit holes'
such as "it's the Jews!" which has worked for 1400 years.

The reality is: the Muslim is the real book-worshiping "jew"
and it would take a "believer" to "believe" otherwise
which would entail an outright denial of the reality.
gaffo
Posts: 3597
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by gaffo »

nothing wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:03 pm
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am Elders of Zion is an actual book written in 1916? in Russia, and my reference to it was not claim it is not an actual work, but that it has been disscredited as actual history, and so i equated that books work with your mindset.

which to me seems equal.
An Elders of Zion "book" has 0 relevance to what is happening on the planet.
My mindset entails not wasting time on things that have no relevance: it can be known
who the real "Elders of Zion" are, without getting tripped up in propaganda from 100+ years ago.
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am there is always a rabbit hole, whether you can see it or not.
There is also seeing the reality just the way it is without distortion.
Rabbit holes are a euphemism for seeing through a distorted lens:
there is no such thing as a real rabbit hole pertaining not to rabbits.
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am ok tell me more, though i think you fell into said rabbit hole long ago, tell me more so i can understand your mindset.
I think you might be projecting your own state of being onto/as another.
gaffo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am thats just wrong, as i stated weeks ago, Islam allows lilly white Nords like me to convert to its faith and no Arab will think i'm not a true Muslim due to my white skin.
They want white people as assets to carry out Islamic jihad.

They will always coddle up to white people they can "use" as "goyim".
Look at Justin Trudeau in Canada: they use him to attack "white people" for "supremacism" meanwhile the House of Islam is merely using "goyim" such as him to scapegoat their own Nazism/supremacism onto other "white people". This is what they do with non-Muslims: use them as their scapegoat for everything they are themselves guilty of. It is how Islam operates ideologically - they need scapegoats.

so you deny that Islam is not a Racist Religion?

that i cannot convert, or if i do the other Arab Muslims will not affirm me as one of them?

- that was my point.

not all this scapegoating stuff.

so ya or nay?

can and will Arab Muslims affirm me as a Nordic Muslim via my conversion to Islam.

- its a simple question/concept.


a Racist idealogy like Nazism would never allow a black person to convert to their idealogy, but islam does.

IMO.
nothing
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side?

Post by nothing »

gaffo wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:52 am so you deny that Islam is not a Racist Religion?
Islam is certainly a racist ideology - it has a pathological hatred for "Jews".
One need not query any further, but they are actively persecuting "white people"
because it is part of their current global jihad. See COVID-19 targeting Israel/U.S./Europe.

The disposition for racial hatred is part of the fabric of Islam.
gaffo wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:52 am that i cannot convert, or if i do the other Arab Muslims will not affirm me as one of them?
They probably will because they will want to use you as an expendable jihadi.
They are always open/inviting of potential jihadis.
Of course they will affirm you as one of them.
gaffo wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:52 am can and will Arab Muslims affirm me as a Nordic Muslim via my conversion to Islam.
Yes, but as I said, this would have absolutely 0 to do with whether or not Islam is racist - it is regardless.
Hatred for an entire particular race of people is nothing less than 'racism'. This is why they have to scapegoat
their racism onto the non-Muslims of the world (like all else). The world is Islam's scapegoat.
gaffo wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:52 am a Racist idealogy like Nazism would never allow a black person to convert to their idealogy, but islam does.
A racist ideology would be MORE LIKELY to allow a black person to convert:
all the more expendable jihadis needed to kill the "Jews".

If there was less racism, there would be less desire to kill Jews for the sake of being a Jew.

However this is irrelevant as the Muhammadans are themselves the real book-worshiping "Jews"
who can not see the real book-worshiping "Jew" that lives inside of themselves, thus they project
their own "Jew" nature onto a fictional "Jew" that does not exist outside of the Muhammadans themselves.

That is the mental illness of Islam
(they can not account for their own actions/state of being),
however this is being addressed globally (finally).
Post Reply